Back Again

Dirty Little Secret

“Do you have to work? It’s Sunday…” Khun said as he fixed Taecyeon’s necktie.

            “I have to babe…they need me to be there…you can come with me if you want to…” Taecyeon looked at him.

            “Nahhh…I’ll just be in the way…so, do you remember what day it is today?”

            “How could I forget? Our 100th day together…”

            “Impressive…” Khun hooked his arm around Taecyeon’s neck. “I never thought you’d remember…”

            “Hey, I may have a lot of things in my mind…but when it comes to important dates like this, I always remember…” he planted a soft kiss on Khun’s cheek. “I have a night planned for us…”

            “You do”

            “Yup…so, what’s on your schedule today?”

            “Hmm…nothing much…just going to the bridal shop to find Vicky’s dress and lunch with her…”

            “Okay…”

Then Taecyeon’s phone rings.

            “That must be Minjun…I gotta go…I’ll call you if anything came up.”

Afternoon…in a bridal boutique downtown in Apgujung…

            “What do you think?” Vicky twirled in front of Khun in a flowy white dress.

            “Hmm…to be honest…I’m not feeling this one on you…it’s too complicated…” he walked around her.

            “I agree with Khun…” Vicky’s mom nodded.

            “Okay…I’ll try another one…”

After a few try of different dresses, they finally agreed on a simple mermaid cut dress.

Lunch…

            “So Khun, what happened to that boyfriend of yours? What was his name? Seulong or something…” Vicky’s mom asked while they were eating in a restaurant.

            “He’s finally behind bars…” Khun answered.

            “Glad to hear that…” she smiled. “I never liked that boy when you brought him over…”

            “Why didn’t you say something?” Khun looked at her.

            “I don’t want you to be sad…you’re like a son to me…if he’s the one that you choose, I’ll just have to bite my lips and gave you my full support…”

            “Well, I better off alone without him…”

            “Yup…thanks for coming with me today boo…Jin is super busy with his work…he needs to settle everything before our wedding…” Victoria said.

            “It’s okay…besides I have nothing to do…Taecyeon is in Anyang anyway…the kids MV shoot…he wanted me to come but I know I probably be bored there…you know, it’s our 100th day anniversary today…” Khun smiled.

            “Already? It seems that you just know him for a short period of time…”

            “I know…”

            “Who’s Taecyeon?” Vicky’s mom looked at them.

            “Khun’s new man…he’s our agency’s CEO…”

            “Really?”

Meanwhile…

            “I think it’s good…” Taecyeon said looking at the screen.  He was monitoring the MV shoot of his newly debuted idol group in Anyang.

            “Okay…next shot!” the director yelled.

            “They’re doing great…” he said to Minjun.

            “Yeah…so, the staffs planned to go for a get together after this…are you coming?” Minjun asked.

            “Nope…I got other plan…”

            “With Khun?”

            “Yup…” Taecyeon nodded.

            “You know…I’ve never seen you this happy before…” Minjun smiled.

            “Well…I am happy…”

            “Good for you then…” he patted Taecyeon’s shoulder.

At the other side of the town…

Hyemi walked out from her car and went towards the pier.

            “You’re here…” Seulong said taking a puff of his cigarette.

            “What is this about?” she glared at him.

            “Today’s the day…I need my 10 grand like you’ve promised…”

            “Just send me the picture and I’ll wire the money to your account…”

            “Are you sure it’s safe?”

            “Trust me…I just want him disappeared…”

7.00pm…

Khun was getting ready for his night out with Taecyeon. He changed several times in front of the mirror trying out outfit after outfit. He was about to put on another shirt when his phone rings. The name popped on the screen put a smile on his face.

            “Hey babe…” Taecyeon’s voice greeted him at the end of the line.

            “Hey…” he throws the shirt he was holding on the bed.

            “What are you doing?”

            “Getting ready…are you coming home now?”

            “Um…about that…that’s the reason I’m calling you…the shoot gonna end up late and looks like I’m gonna be stuck here for another hour or so…”

            “You are?” there a disappointment tones in Khun’s voice.

            “Yea…I’m really sorry babe…I’ll try sneaking out if I can…”

Khun sat at the edge of the bed.

            “It’s okay…” Khun said. “Just do your work…I’ll be fine…”

            “Babe…I’m really sorry…I promise I’ll make it up to you…”

            “Okay…” he lets out a sigh.

            “I gotta now…love ya…”

            “Love ya too…”

Khun hung up. He was so excited about tonight but things not going according to their plan. Then the doorbell rings.

*He was playing with me!*

He ran towards the front door.

           “Yaa! You told me the shoot gonna be late…” as he opened the door, Khun frozen at his feet. “What are you doing here?” his eyes widened.

            “Hi babe…happy to see me?” Seulong smiled.

***********************************

            “That is a wrap everyone!” the director yelled followed by claps and cheers from the staff.

Taecyeon looked at his watch and he’s already late. He walked out from the warehouse and found Himchan at his car.

            “Annyeong hasaeyo hyungnim…” Himchan said and bowed.

            “Himchan ah…what’s up?”

            “There’s something I think you should know…” Himchan handed him an envelope. He opened it and scanned through it.

            “What? That bastard got bailed out?”

            “Nae hyungnim…one of my friends at the station said that someone paid his bail two weeks ago…”

            “Who paid it?”

            “A woman named Kang Hyemi…I’ve looked through but it seems like they are not related.”

            “Kang Hyemi?”

*Why would Hyemi do that?*

Himchan’s phone rings. He went a little bit far away from Taecyeon and answered it. A few minutes later he came back running.

            “Hyungnim…one of our men spotted Seulong at your apartment area about half an hour ago…”

            “What?” his heart raced. He quickly dialled Khun’s number. “Get in the car…we’re going back…”

            “Nae hyungnim…” Himchan quickly get into the driver’s seat.

Taecyeon kept calling Khun’s phone but he didn’t pick up. Knowing Seulong’s abusive violent records he was afraid if something bad happened to him.