Feelings

Dirty Little Secret

Khun woke up with a new resolution…starting from today, he will live the way he wanted, how he wanted and not gonna take any damn care about others says. *New day started and I’m gonna find my own happiness…*

He walked out from the elevator and saw Chansung standing at the entrance.

            “Good morning…” he said with a smile.

            “What are you doing here?”

            “I’m driving you to work…so no subway today…come…” Chansung pulled his hands towards his parked car.

In the car…

            “Nichkhun ssi…there’ something I want to say to you…” Chansung said looking the road up ahead.

            “What is it?”

            “About last night…the kiss…”

            “What about it?”

Khun wasn’t sure what Chansung gonna say but he knew something for sure…he’s not quite ready to be in a relationship right now…and to be honest, he didn’t feel any attraction towards Chansung. He sees him merely as a friend…a good friend.

            “I really, really like you…and I wish we could go beyond being friends…”

            “Chansung ssi…I know you’re a great guy…but…”

            “You’re not ready?” Chansung cut him half way.

Khun just silently nodded.

            “I’ll wait…no matter how long it takes…”

            “But…”

            “I’ve made up my mind and there’s nothing can make me change…now, enough talking about that…I’m gonna take you for breakfast…I know this great place that serve the best sandwich ever…”

************************

Taecyeon peeked through the small glass frame on the door and saw Khun at the front of the room giving lesson to the trainees. His voice resonate across the room and amazed how focused the kids while was speaking.

            “So with that being said here…any other question?” Khun said leaning against the white board crossing his arms.

            “Saem…about our weekly evaluation…” one boy raised his hands.

            “All I can say is most of you improved quite a lot…although there will be more tuning up to do…but overall, I’m impressed…and I’m not the kind that got impressed easily…”

Khun’s smiles send butterflies to Taecyeon’s stomach.

            “Dude! What are you doing here?”

Minjun’s voice startled him.

            “Um…I was on my way to see you actually…” Taecyeon lied. What would Minjun said if he told him that he actually came down here to get his daily fix of watching Khun.

            “Me? Well, that’s an honour…what’s up?”

            “I just wanna know how the recording for the new debut Jimin and Yerin is going on…”

            “They’re doing great actually…let’s go to the studio…I’ll let you hear what’s on so far…”

            “Cool…”

Khun closed the door behind him and looked at the watch on his wrist. It’s almost 10 pm and almost everyone in the agency was gone. He got so carried away looking at the trainees files and taking notes on each one of them that he lost the track of time. The hallway is dimmed with light and being on the easily scared side, he quickly made a beeline towards the elevator. All he was thinking about is to get home and have a big bowl of ice cream.

The elevator door opened and Taecyeon was in there. The other guy was equally surprised to see him.

            “What are you doing here this late?” Taecyeon asked and pushed the close button.

            “Looking at the kids files…what about you? I thought everyone is gone already…”

            “I got some leftover work that needs to be done…if I don’t do it, Fei noona gonna flip…”

            “Well, well…looks like Fei noona get the CEO wrap around her fingers…” Khun giggled.

            “Yeah…I hate to admit it but she does…”

They were reaching the third floor when the elevator suddenly stopped and went pitch black.

            “What’s going on?” Khun panicked. He can’t see anything and just stuck his back towards the wall slowly crouching down.

            “Not again…” Taecyeon sigh. “I need to call people to fix this as soon as I can…Nichkhun ssi, are you okay?”

Taecyeon saw the emergency button and pushed it. The bell went on and the emergency light blinked, lighting the small space. Taecyeon glanced and saw Khun on the floor sitting, wrapping is arm around the knee.

            “Nichkhun ssi…”

            “I’m…I’m…fine…I guess…it’s just that I hate getting stuck in small spaces like this…it’s one of my greatest fears…” Khun stuttered. His body shook with fear and all bad things crossed his mind…how the elevator would just drop down the ground and no one gonna find him...those things lingered his head.

            “It’s gonna be alright…I’m right here with you…”

Taecyeon scooted over next Khun and pulled him to his side. Wrapping his arms around Khun’s shoulder, he slowly rubbed his arms.

            “Don’t be scared…this thing happened before and someone will come for us soon…” he pulled Khun closer.

Khun rested his head on Taecyeon’s side and it scares the out of him…it felt so right. He felt warm and secured…the feelings that he haven’t felt in a long time.

*What is wrong with me?*

The perfume Taecyeon had on only increased his senses. The scent was masculine and y at the same time…and it screams Taecyeon…

*Even his perfume can be intoxicated…*

            “Nichkhun ssi…are you with me?” Taecyeon said. He looked down and Khun was nestling right under his armpit.

            “Y…y…yea…” 

            “Good…I thought you’re falling asleep there for a second…”

Taecyeon suddenly loosen his embrace and got up.

            “Where are you going?” Khun eyes widened with anxiety.

            “Nowhere…we’re stuck in here remember? I just need to take this off…it’s getting hot in here…”

Taecyeon took off the thick jacket he was wearing and Khun simultaneously let out a soft groan at the sight. He knew Taecyeon had a great body, he was an idol for goodness sake…but he never knew it was ripped!

The undershirt hugged his body like a second skin and Khun could only imagine the sight underneath. The outline of his flat washboard abs leaving Khun gulping. This was the most beautiful body he ever set his eyes on. he undone the top two button of his shirt and the skin exposed.

            “That’s better…” Taecyeon hung his jacket over the handrail.

Khun quickly adverting his gaze away. He was not gonna get caught gawking at his boss’ amazing body.

Taecyeon went back to Khun’s side and held him like before. Khun glanced and through the dimmed light, he could see Taecyeon’s collarbone…it makes him wanna nibble on it…sinking his teeth over the perfect depth.

*Oh God…I’m becoming a ert!*

Taecyeon felt Khun’s body relaxed little by little, as the time goes. His breathing went back to normal and Taecyeon couldn’t be more thankful for that. He rested his head over Khun’s and the scent of his shampoo hit his senses. It smell so good…for a while he was wondering how it felt like having Khun underneath him…

*Why was I think that way?* Taecyeon shook his head.

            “Huh? You said something?” Khun said.

            “What? Nothing…” for a minute he actually thought Khun heard his inner voice.

Then…

            “Is someone in there?” someone yelled from the outside.

            “Yes! Help us get out of here!” Taecyeon shot right up on his feet and Khun follow suit.

            “Hold on! We’re coming to get you…” the man said.

            “Thank god…”

Khun prayed in relieve. He almost thought he would be stuck in there for the night. It’s not like it a bad thing since Taecyeon was there…it’s just he didn’t want to feel what he felt just now. falling for a straight guy is a big no in his life…been there, done that…it hurt so bad and when it’s your boss, everything gonna get ed up for sure.

**************************************

The memory of getting stuck in the elevator with Khun still lingered in Taecyeon’s mind even days after it happened. So much emotion going on that makes him even more confused.

He was happy to be able be alone with him…scared because it made him thought of things he wanted to do with Khun, things that he usually do with a woman…like kissing…he had to stop himself from pinning Khun on the floor and kiss that luscious pink lips.

            “So, all of you are invited to my little house warming party…” Yoobin said as their weekly meeting ended.

            “Unnie…when did you move?” Min asked.

            “Few days ago…bring your dates if you can…and that includes you too…” Yoobin pointed her fingers at Taecyeon.

            “Me?”

            “Yes…you…don’t think that we don’t know you’re seeing someone right now…” she smiled.

            “Eunjung!” Taecyeon glared.

            “What? I just told them the truth…” Eunjung rolled her eyes.

Chansung saw the kids left the music room and after the last one out, he went in.

            “Nichkhun ssi…”

            “Hey…what’s up?”

            “Um…are you free tomorrow night? Yoobin noona is having a house warming party and she wanted us to come.”

Chansung didn’t want to mention the date thing just in case Khun would refuse to go.

            “House warming party? Sure…hmm…I need to get her a present then…”

            “Let’s go buy it together…it’s almost lunch hour too…”

            “Sounds like a plan…”

***********************************

            “Hey, you made it…” Yoobin hugged Khun and Chansung as soon as they arrived.

            “I got something for you…” Khun gave her a wrapped box.

            “And me too…”

            “Aww…you shouldn’t have…c’mon in…everyone is here…”

Yoobin’s new house is small villa on the hill facing the skylight of Gyeongbuk Expressway. It has a modern interior with a little touch of feminine look…just like her. Yoobin took them to the backyard where’s the party was and when Khun walked in, he saw Taecyeon was already there, with a woman stuck to his side…linking their arms together.

            “You want something to drink?” Chansung asked.

            “Sure…but nothing with alcohol…”

            “Yes sir…” Chansung went to the mini bar.

Something tugged his heart when he saw the woman next to Taecyeon plant a soft kiss on his cheek. She shyly smiled and blushed.

*That must be his girlfriend…just as I thought…straight as a ruler…*

He sighed.

            “What’s with the long sigh?” it was Vicky.

            “Nothing…you’re here…where’s Jin?”

            “I came alone…he got stuck with work…so, I saw you coming in with Chansung…is something going on that I didn’t know about?” she winked.

            “Nothing…it’s just friends going to a party…that’s all…”

            “Are you sure?” she lifted an eyebrow.

            “Positive…he’s just a friend…”

            “If you say so…”

Chansung came back with their drinks and the party went on.

Taecyeon occasionally glanced over and saw Khun with Chansung. They were talking and having great time with others. Chansung would placed his hand at the base of Khun’s waist and Taecyeon cringed with jealousy.

            “Oppa, your staff is so funny…I wish I could work with you…” Hyemi chipped.

Taecyeon just smiled while never let his eyes off Khun.

Some time later…

Khun was in the kitchen searching for a glass in the cabinet when he heard someone walked in.

            “Chansung ssi?” he said without looking.

            “Too bad…it’s me…”Taecyeon said. A waft of anger swept across him when he heard Khun saying Chansung’s name.

            “Ohh…you need something?”

            “Not really…”

Having Taecyeon standing close to him makes their elevator episode popped up in his mind. He still can remember in clear everything happened that very day…

            “Um…I gotta go…” Khun took the glass and walked away. Staying longer near Taecyeon only gonna break his heart. Yes…he finally admit that he actually falling for this man.

A firm grip caught his wrist. Khun stopped and saw it was Taecyeon holding him.

            “Taecyeon ssi…”

Without a word, Taecyeon pulled him closer. He leaned over and stared at Khun.

            “Taecyeon ssi…what…what are you doing…” as Taecyeon got closer, Khun leaned back further.

Taecyeon crashed his lips over Khun’s. The sensation was too much. He felt Khun froze at his action.

            “Nichkhun ssi…” Taecyeon whispered as he stand still.

Khun felt that his body went limp and the glass he was holding fell on the floor, shattered into pieces.

            “Nichkhun ssi!” Chansung came running. “Are you okay?” he looked at Khun, scanning him all over. “Hyung…” he looked at Taecyeon.

 

 

Another update...sorry for the long wait...been busy and again, writers' block...

happy reading guys...

ANNYEONG!!