Hush...It's A Secret~~

Dirty Little Secret

The drive back to his apartment was quiet…only smiles plastered over Taecyeon’s face. The thing happened last night with Khun only made him confirmed the attraction he felt towards Khun and it was mutual.

He never felt this before…even with Hyemi.

*Hyemi…what am I supposed to do with her now?*

Khun spent a long time in the shower that morning. Letting his tears washed away by the water. He kept blaming himself for getting into this mess. If only he did what his heart said…but there’s nothing he could do now…time could never be reverse…

He got dressed and head out for work as usual. The subway ride felt like eternity and to be honest, he didn’t want to go to the agency at all. Having to eventually coming face to face with Taecyeon fears him the most.

            “Nichkhun ssi…” Chansung greeted him as soon as he entered the front door.

            “Ohh…Chansung ssi…” he was less than enthusiastic in reply and Chansung noticed it rather quickly.

            “Nichkhun ssi… are you ok? Anything wrong?” Chansung’s eyes filled with concern.

            “No…everything just fine…a little tired I guess…”

            “Are you sure?”

            “Yeah…don’t worry about me…” he faked a smile just to get Chansung off his back. He knew Chansung did that to express is concern but Khun felt burdened by it.

Taecyeon arrive and he caught a glimpse Khun before he disappeared behind the closing elevator door. Chansung was next to him and that bugged the hell out of him.

The morning lesson just ended and Khun is preparing for his one on one session that about to start in an hour. He was arranging his files in the piano room when someone opened the door.

            “Yooyeom ah…your session is in an hour…” Khun said without looking.

            “I’m not Yooyeom…”

Taecyeon walked in. He need to straight everything up (no pun intended) here.

            “What are you doing here? I don’t think you left anything at my house last night…” Khun flipped the files in front of him, ignoring Taecyeon’s presence.

            “Actually I want to talk about last night…”

            “Just save it…I got the whole thing figured out…”

            “You do?” Taecyeon frowned.

            “Yeah…you came here to say that last night was indeed a mistake…I get it…you have an itch that needed to be scratched and I was the only one that  convenient…fine…I could live with that…” Khun’s voice quivered.

            “Nichkhun ssi…” Taecyeon came closer but Khun backed a little.

            “Don’t…just don’t…”

Nichkhun walked out from the music room. Taecyeon was behind him. he sped up and grabbed Khun’s wrist.

            “What the…”

Taecyeon dragged him over to the emergency stairwell and closed the door.

            “What do you want?” Khun snapped his hand back.

            “Just listen what I have to say…”

            “What more could you say huh? I get the whole drill…do you think you’re the first one who did this to me?”

Taecyeon had no other choice but to kiss Khun’s lips to shut him up.    “Listen…” Taecyeon said as he broke the kiss. “Last night wasn’t a mistake…in fact I’m glad it happened…” he cupped Khun’s face with both of his hands.

            “But why did you leave me alone this morning?” Khun stared at Taecyeon’s brown eyes.

            “I need to get change for work…and I don’t exactly have any spare clothes with me…” he caressed Khun’s cheek with his thumb.

            “You could’ve left me a note or something…I felt like a on a one night stand…”

            “Ohh baby…”Taecyeon hugged him.

Khun’s ears perked up at the word of endearment. His arms wrapped around Taecyeon’s waist.

*************************

            “Lunch time!” Chansung peeked at the door.

            “Chansung ssi…”

            “I brought some lunch…wanna join me?”

            “Sure…my stomach is grumbling too…”

They went to the employees’ lounge and have lunch together.

            “So what did you do?” Khun asked and shoved another piece of meat into his mouth.

            “Well…I just kicked him at the groin and he just fell down on the floor…” Chansung giggled.

            “Ouch! Remind me not to mess with you…” Khun smiled.

            “Hey, I can be gentle…”

            “I bet you do…”

Meanwhile…

            “Your meeting with the PR department is at 2 o’clock and Minjun asked if you could stop at the studio to check on the final details for Yerin and Jimin debut title track after that…”

            “Is that all?”

            “Yup…” Eunjung nodded.

            “Thanks…if there’s nothing else, you can go now…”

            “Yes sir…”

After Eunjung left, a text came to his phone.

From: Hyemi

Oppa, about last night…I’m so sorry…I thought I was rushing you into it…don’t worry, sometimes I get ahead of myself. I just wanna tell you that I’m going to London for a business trip for two weeks and I hope we could talk again when I got back.

Love ya oppa…

Taecyeon sigh at the text. He needs to do something about Hyemi.

For the next couple of days, Taecyeon and Khun only shared a few short glances with other. Taecyeon made an excuse as much he can just to be at the practise floor. He would texted Khun and they would meet at the secluded emergency staircase for a talk or a quick make out session.

            “I feel like a high school student…” Khun said when he and Taecyeon met.

            “Me too…I’m super busy these days because of the debut…”Taecyeon leaned against the wall.

            “Our CEO is working hard…” Khun s his hands over Taecyeon’s waist.

            “I have too…the job came with the title…” he wrapped Khun in his arms. “Don’t you think it’s such a thrill we’re meeting in secrets like this?”

            “Kinda…”

Their lips met and in the middle of making out, Taecyeon’s phone rings.

            “Aishh…I gotta take this…”Taecyeon took out his phone and Yoobin’s face on the screen. “Yes, Yoobin ah…now? Ok, ok…I’m on my way...bye.” he hung up. “I gotta go…they’re looking for me…”

            “Okay…” Khun sigh.

            “I’m sorry babe…”

            “I know…it’s work…”

With a final peck on the lips, Taecyeon left their usual rendezvous place.

************************

The monthly big meeting at the agency meeting just ended. As the other staff beginning to leave the room, Chansung stayed behind.

            “Ahh…my back…” Khun stretched his back. Sitting for almost two hours is taking its toll on his spine.

            “You ok?” Chansung asked.

            “Yeah…”

            “Hey, you got something on your hair…” Chansung picked small lint from Khun’s hair. “There…it’s gone…”

            “Thanks…”

At the other side of the room…

            “Omo…that is so cute…” Min squealed clasping her hands together. “Chansung oppa and Khun oppa look so good together…”

Taecyeon’s eyes darted towards the pair and the end of the long table. Chansung was fixing Khun’s hair and Khun was giggling happily. Jealousy hit him.

            “They’re cute…I’ve never seen Chansung had that kind of smile after Junho left…he must’ve really liked him then…” Minjun chipped.

Khun felt like someone is watching him so when he turned his head his eyes met with Taecyeon sharp gaze. It seems like laser beams coming out from him.

            “So, you wanna go for a coffee after this?” Chansung asked.

            “Um…I can’t…I have plan with Vicky…sorry…” Khun occasionally glanced over and Taecyeon is still shooting deathly glare at him before exiting the room.

            “Okay…”

A text came to his phone.

            “Hold on…” Khun opened the text and it was from Taecyeon.

From: Ok Sajangnim

Meet me at the usual place in 10minutes. Don’t be late.

            “Who’s that?” Chansung asked. He tried to peek but Khun quickly shoved his phone into the pocket of his pants.

            “No one…spam message…I gotta go…my one on one session is gonna start soon…”

At the staircase, Taecyeon was already there pacing back and forth waiting for Khun. He stopped when the emergency door opened and Khun came.

            “Sorry…Min stopped me on the way here…so, what’s up?” Khun said.

            “Let me get straight to the point…”

He grabbed Khun’s shoulder, spun him around so his back leaned against the wall. His hands at the either side of Khun.

            “I don’t like you being too close with Chansung…”

            “But he’s a friend…a good friend…” Khun protest.

            “I know that…but he has feelings for you…that make all the difference…I don’t like someone hovering what’s mine…and I don’t share…”

Taecyeon gaze is full of jealousy.

            “You’re y when you’re getting all jealous up like this…” a smile formed at the corner of Khun’s mouth.

            “I’m not kidding babe…I am a jealous man…” Taecyeon said accentuating the jealous word louder.

            “You have nothing to be jealous about…I know where my boundaries are with him…”

            “Like I say…I don’t share what’s mine…”

            “Well…me too…”

They were about to kiss when somebody opened the emergency door.

            “Sajangnim…” it was Miyoung one of the coordinators.

            “So Nichkhun ssi…I expect to see that report on my desk tomorrow at noon…” Taecyeon said pretending to have a formal talk with Khun.

            “Nae sajangnim…” Khun abruptly nodded.

            “Well then…have a good day…” Taecyeon said and walked down the stairs.

            “He can be scary sometimes…” Miyoung said shaking her head.

            “I know…”

Luckily, she doesn’t ask anything further. Khun just smiled at the situation.

 

Another update...

Enjoy reading and flood the comment box below!

ANNYEONG!!!