A New Beginning?

Dirty Little Secret

           “You’re going back to Seoul?” Mrs. Kwon asked. She looked at a rather anxious Khun sitting in front of her.

            “Yeah…I’m so sorry for letting you down Mrs. Kwon…” Khun said with his head held down.

            “Who said so? Khun ah…I already know about this…” Mrs. Kwon smiled.

            “You do?”

          “Yeah…Taecyeon told me the other day…I was just waiting for you to tell me on your own…”

            “You did?” Khun stared at Taecyeon. “Why didn’t you tell me?”

            “She told me not to tell you…”Taecyeon said. He met Mrs. Kwon couple days ago and told her about this and surprisingly okay with this.

            “I’m fine Khun ah…Taecyeon already found someone to help me…plus, this gonna be my final year running this kindergarten…I’m getting old and my kids asked me to stay with them in London…”

Khun felt relieved that Mrs. Kwon is okay with him leaving.

            “So, have you decided? Should we move in to your place or mine?” Taecyeon asked as they were going home together.

            “Hmm…I think we should better move to your place…it’s way bigger than mine…”

            “Really? I was hoping for you to say that…” Taecyeon held Khun’s hands.

Vicky can’t wait to share her happy news with Khun. Jin just proposed couple of days ago and she wanted to deliver the news to Khun in person. She was patiently waiting for the guy when she heard Khun’s voice and another man that sounds so familiar to her.

            “So, the movers gonna be here this weekend…” Taecyeon said and when he looked over, a woman was there in front of Khun’s house.

            “Vicky…” Khun said. He was surprised to see her here.

            “Khun ah…” her eyes wandered towards Taecyeon. “What is he doing here?” Then she saw their intertwined fingers. “Can someone explain this to me?”

            “Look Vicky…um…” Khun’s gaze turned towards Taecyeon. “I need to talk with her alone…”

            “Sure…I’ll be over there…” Taecyeon kissed Khun’s cheek and went to his house.

Khun quickly pulled Vicky’s hand and walked into his place.

            “What are you doing here?”

            “I thought I would surprise you but we both know who’s at the receiving end now…what the hell is he doing here? And did I just saw you two holding hands?” Vicky paced back and forth.

            “Look Vic…the truth is…Taecyeon and I are back together…and we’re moving in to his place when we get back to Seoul by the end of this week…”

            “WHAT?” Vick almost screamed. She can’t believe that the CEO of her agency are here and the fact that her best friend getting back together with the man that broke his heart is beyond her wildest dream. Sure she know that Khun having hard time forgetting the guy but she didn’t expect this to happen.

            “Calm down Victoria Song Qian! You gonna startle the whole neighbourhood…”

            “Are you out of your freakin’ mind? That guy broke your heart! And that’s why you’re even here! And now you’re telling me that you two back together? What were you thinking?” she lashed out. She was afraid that Khun gonna get heartbroken again and she can’t let that happen again.

            “I love him Vic…and I don’t think there will be anyone else but him…”

            “That’s what you say now…what happen if he broke your heart again huh? You gonna move to the moon next?”

            “Look Vic…”

            “Khun ah…I just can’t stand to see that you got hurt again…”

            “I know…you’re just worried about me…but I know he won’t hurt me…”

            “And how do you know that?” she crossed her arms.

            “I just did…”

Khun is having a hard time convincing Vicky about his new relationship with Taecyeon.

            “Fine…I guess you’re a big boy now…but let me tell you one thing…if he ever broke your hear again…I’m kicking his with my ten inch heels…I mean it this time Khun ah…”

Khun hugged her.

            “I know you love me…but I think that’s not necessary…I need his …” Khun grinned.

            “I don’t want to imagine about that…”

            “I know…so, what are you doing here anyway?”

            “Well…I got a big news to crack…ta dah!” she showed him her ring finger that clad with 5 carat diamond ring.

            “Oh my god!” Khun exclaimed. He hugged her again…tightly. “Jin proposed?”

            “Yup! We’re getting married in two months…I want to surprise you with the news but I got the bigger surprised…” she rolled her eyes.

            “I’m so happy for you Vic…”

**********************

Seulong looked around when Hyemi stopped the car at a corner of a small neighbourhood. They were 2 hours away from Seoul and he honestly don’t know why he was there.

            “Hyemi ssi…what are we doing here?” he asked.

            “You said that you wanted to meet the one who made you go behind bars right?”

            “Yeah…” Seulong nodded. He went to Khun’s place a few days ago but the apartment was empty.

            “Here it comes…”

He looked and saw Khun coming out from the gate carrying a large box and putting it into the back of a large SUV.

            “I guess they’re moving back to the city…” Hyemi said.

Then Taecyeon emerged from the back and hugged Khun’s waist. That made Seulong furious with anger.

*So he found another man while I’m in that hell hole this whole time…* he almost killed Khun in his head.

Hyemi’s gip on the steering wheel tightened. That scene should be her in it instead of that guy.

            “So, you believe me now?” she said looking at Seulong.

            “What do you have in mind?” Seulong said.

            “You take what you want and I’ll take what I want…just make sure you and that guy don’t appear in front of us anymore…”

            “That required some money…”

            “I’ll give you how much you needed… I don’t care what you do to him…I just want that guy to disappear…forever…”

            “It’s a deal…”

*We gonna meet very soon Khun ah…and this time I won’t let you get away…not after what you did to me…* he smirked.

************************

            “Here’s the last one…” Taecyeon put a huge box on the floor. Khun was busy arranging his stuff inside Taecyeon’s walk in wardrobe.

            “Thanks babe…it’s done…” Khun said admiring his work.

            “You know…it felt surreal looking at your stuff next to mine…” Taecyeon put his arm around his waist.

            “You’re not the only one…”

            “So, are you ready to get to work?” he looked at Khun.

            “Kinda…I missed the agency…and the kids…and the staff…”

Then the doorbell rings.

            “That must be Jihyen noona…”

Taecyeon went to the front door and when he opened it…

            “Omma…”

            “Where is he?” his mom dashed inside followed by Jihyen.

            “Who?” Taecyeon asked.

            “Your boyfriend…I want to meet him…”

Taecyeon pulled his sister aside.

            “I thought you’re coming alone…why is she here?” he whispered.

            “I’m sorry little brother…but things happened and she was here…let me tell you she’s more excited to meet Khun more than I am…”

Khun was about to go out of the wardrobe when he stumbled upon an older woman at the door.

            “You must be Khun right?” she said with gleaming eyes.

            “Um…yes…”

            “Omo…” she pulled Khun into a tight hug. “You’re even better looking the last time I saw you…”

Khun’s eyes met Taecyeon’s and he frowned.

            “Babe…this is my mom…omma, this is Khun…my boyfriend…”

His mom loosened the hug and took Khun’s hands.

            “My friends gonna be so jealous that my future son in law looking like a runway model…they gonna eat their heart out…” she chuckled.

            “You told your friends?” Jihyen asked.

            “Yup…they asked when Taecyeon gonna get married and about his girlfriend and stuff…so I told them the truth…my son is gay and in a relationship with a guy. Just wait until they meet Khun…then I bet they wanted a gay son too…”

            “Um…Khun ah…we better go to the kitchen before my mom make you wear little outfits and parade you around…” Jihyen pulled the still dazed Khun to the kitchen.

In the kitchen…

            “I’m sorry about that…our mom could be a little hyper sometimes…” Jihyen said as she unpacked the bags filled with food into plates.

            “She’s cute…”

            “Yeah…when she’s not being a serial nagger…all I can say is…welcome to the family…”

Later…

            “Make sure to bring Khun home sometimes…got that young man?” Taecyeon’s mom stared at him.

            “Nae omma…” he nodded.

            “And you…please take care of this rascal for me…if he did something bad, call me…I’ll make sure to give the proper punishment.” She patted Khun’s arm.

            “We have to go omma…appa will wonder why you’re late…”

            “Have a save flight omonim…” Khun said.

After Taecyeon’s sister and mother left…

            “They love you…especially my mom…” Taecyeon said looking at Khun.

            “Yeah…she’s adorable…um…speaking about family, what do you say if we go back to Thailand this summer and meet my side of the family…”

            “Are you for real?”

            “Yeah…it’s only fair…but let me give you a heads up…my dad is kinda strict…I brought home an ex once before but he ran out when my dad had a private talk with him…”

            “Really? Is he some kind of mafia or something?”

            “Yeah…you better be prepared babe…mentally…”

            “You’re kidding right?”

            “Maybe…” Khun turned around and walked into the lobby heading towards the elevator.

            “Babe…”

From afar…

*Enjoy this while you can Khun ah…there will be no next time for you…* Seulong flicked his cigarette out the window and drove away.

 

Another update...

So since this fic gonna end soon (maybe 2 or 3 chapter left...haven't decided yet) I made a short fic with my babies GOT7 as the stars and Jr and Mark in the spotlight...check it out and do drop your comment...

ANNYEONG!!!

Here's the link o my new fic...

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/680790/something-more--jinyoungjr-mark-got7-jinmark-markjin