Encounter

Dirty Little Secret

The first day of the MT program just ended and Khun was beat. He entered the treasure hunt with the kids and get dunk in the ocean a few times. He walked into the room, collapsed on the bed after a quick shower, and dozed off. When he opened his eyes, Chansung was staring at him.

            “What time is it now?” he rubbed his tired eyes.

            “Almost 7…it’s dinner soon and you better go wash up…”

            “Nae…” he groggily got up and head out to the common bathroom.

In the dining area…

            “Saem! Over here!” Bambam, one of the trainees waved at Khun. “Come eat with us!”

The other kids and his table waved too. Khun brought his tray to the table and sat down.

            “You guys had fun today?” Khun asked as they eat.

            “Yup! This is our second time and it’s get better than last year…” Mark said.

            “Even the debuted idols joined our MT…it’s so much fun…” Jimin squealed.

            “Saem…you looked different today…” Yerin said.

            “Different? How?”

            “I dunno…your face seems like it’s glowing…been in a happy mood lately?” Bambam wiggled his eyebrows.

            “I bet you’re dating Vicky saem right now…that’s why you’re glowing…” Yooyeom added.           

            “Yeah! That could be it…” Mark high fived with Yooyeom.

            “Yaa…don’t make any assumption! She’s just my best friend…”

            “What a lame excuse…as if we gonna believe that…” the whole table laughed.

            “Yaa! You guys…” Khun was red in embarrassment. But to think about it, he probably dated Vicky if he was interested in women…but sadly, he’s not into women at all.

            “I heard someone here said my name…” Vicky came.

            “Saem!” all of the said together in unison.

            “See…someone did say my name! Are you guys bad talking about me?”

Vicky pulled Khun’s chair and sat on his lap.

            “Ohhhh…” the kids wooed. Wolf whistles echoed in the room.

            “Vic…” Khun sighed.

            “What? It’s not like I haven’t done this before…” Vicky playfully smacked Khun’s arm. “So, tell me…what you guys talk about?”

            “Nothing…just how you and Khun saem dated each other…” Jimin said smiling.

            “Really? sorry to break it to you guys…we’re not dating…” Vicky shook her head. Kids these days…

            “See…I told ya so…” Khun said.

            “No way…but you two look so close together…” Mark widened his eyes.

            “That’s because we’ve known each other for years…since our college days…” Vicky wrapped her arms around Khun’s shoulder. “I’ve even seen him and didn’t feel a thing…”

            “Victoria Song Qian!”

            “What? It’s true!”

The kids erupted in laughter while Khun’s face gets redder.

            “I heard someone said !” Chansung came and another laughter erupted.

At the other side of the dining room, Taecyeon can’t keep his eyes off Khun. The way he laugh and talk captivates him.

            “Smitten much?” Eunjung nudged his shoulder.

            “What do you mean?” Taecyeon continued eating while trying t avoid Eunjung deadly gaze.

            “I know what’s going on your mind…” she smiled.

            “Your mind is tainted that’s for sure…”          

            “Maybe…”

Later that night…

            “Hyemi ah…I gotta go now…I’ll call you tomorrow again…bye…” Taecyeon hang up his phone.

The night was hot so Taecyeon decided to have a shower in the common bath.

            “You’re going somewhere?” Minjun asked.

            “Yeah…late night shower…”

            “You mean cold shower right? I heard your call with a girl…” he wiggled his eyebrow and cheeky grin crossed his face.

            “Shut up!” Taecyeon throw a pillow at him.

            “So it’s true then!” Minjun laughed.

Ignoring Minjun’s catcalls, Taecyeon head down to the common bath at the end of the corridor.

Khun just finished helping the staff organising some of the work needed for tomorrow’s schedule and he was covered in sweat. He went into the room and saw Chansung already sprawled on his bed sleeping soundly. He took a change of clothes and his towel and make his way to the bath to refresh himself.

Walking into the bathroom, he heard water running.

*Someone is here…*

He went to the sink and stopped. in front of him stood a guy only with his towel on plus a cute pink frilly headband covering his head.

Taecyeon sensed there’s someone coming in and when he turned around, he froze in his spot. It was Khun.

            “Annyeong hasaeyo…” the guy said and bowed to him.

            “Err…nae…annyeong hasaeyo…” Taecyeon answered reluctantly. This was the last place he thought he would meet the guy that been haunting his head lately.

            “Cute…” Khun smiled.

            “Huh? What?” Taecyeon puzzled.

            “That thing…cute…” Khun said and went to the empty shower cubicle.

Taecyeon looked in the mirror and saw the headband on his head.     

tumblr_mwctnr0RVV1spjosgo1_400.gif

            “!” he quickly tugged it away. His ears went chilly red in embarrassment.

A chest high translucent glass separated the shower cubicle and Taecyeon couldn’t help but took a few glances at the next door occupant. Khun have such a masculine back and there’s a small patch of purple bruise at the base.

*What happened to him? Did he hurt himself today?* Taecyeon was worried.

Khun felt like a pair of eyes watching his moves. He swear that he caught the CEO next to him looking his way a few times.

*Maybe it’s just my feelings…* he said to calm himself.

Khun quickly finished his shower and left. Chansung was already snoring off to dreamland but he can’t seem to erase the image he just saw. Who knew that mysterious looking, daunting CEO actually wear a cute headband to shower.

*Such a cute guy…I wonder if his staff knew about this…*

Taecyeon been kicking himself ever since the shower incident. It’s not just he saw the half Khun and it excites him to see such a beautiful male body…the fact that he have that pink headband makes him wanna shove his head into the ground like an ostrich.

            “Dude! What’s wrong with you?” Minjun asked watching his restless friend.

            “Nothing…”

He pulled the sheets up to his face and closed his eyes hoping that the thing happened just now was just a dream. However, unfortunately, it does.

Next morning…

            “Ready for day two?” Chansung said as they getting ready for the morning exercise.

            “Yup…”Khun nodded.

They walked together and accidentally bumped into Taecyeon at the stairs.

            “Hyung…morning…” Chansung greeted.

            “Morning…” Taecyeon answered.

Last night image of Taecyeon popped into Khun’s mind and he smiled.

            “Annyeong hasaeyo sajangnim…” Khun said.

            “Nae…”

Taecyeon quickly walked away when he saw Khun smiled.

*He’s thinking about last night…damn it…* he thought.

After morning exercise they were given permission to do free activity until lunch time. Vicky joined the kids and head out to the beach so Khun was left alone at the pension’s yard. He was on the swing when suddenly Taecyeon came and sat next to him.

            “Annyeong hasaeyo sajangnim…” he politely greeted him. Taecyeon jst smiled.

            “Nae…”

They just sat there side by side without saying a word.

            “Ah…uh…” they finally spoke at the same time.

Taecyeon looked at Khun and Khun did the same. a small laugh came out.

            “You first…” Taecyeon said.

            “No, no…you first…”

            “Um…about last night…”

            “Don’t worry, I won’t tell a soul…just don’t fire me…” Khun smiled.

            “I won’t…of course not because something like that…”

            “It’s cute though…”

            “What?” Taecyeon glanced at Khun.

            “The headband…”

            “Yeah…it was a present from Chansung…I never thought someone would actually saw me in it though…”

They laughed. Soon they were talking and Taecyeon was surprised how easy going and fun Khun is…their conversation flowed like river and there’s no awkward silence between them.   

            “And that Kay…he’s been giving me headache…I don’t know how to control that kid…” Taecyeon shook his head.

            “Hey, you’re an idol before…and used to be a trainee…just do what your experience taught you…”

            “You knew I was an idol?”

            “How could I not? Ok Taecyeon…one of the hottest idol member…my friends is crazy for you…”

            “That was centuries ago…anyway, if I did what Jin Young hyung did to us back then…he would’ve quit and throw his dream away…he’s a good kid, but always get so high up in his mind…and that’s something I don’t like…”

            “Yeah…me too…”

Khun never thought that Taecyeon was actually a very nice man. He always had this serious expression on his face and intimidates people but behind it was a soft spoken, easygoing friendly guy. The way he talks and the tones of his voice is soothing and no wonder he was idolised by a wide fan base across the nations while being a singer.

 

As promised....Taec Khun first real encounter...

There will be more in upcoming chapters so keep your eyes on the update!

As always, happy reading and flood the coment box below!

ANNYEONG!!!