Path Crossed

Dirty Little Secret

The meeting with the advertisement company went well. He secured the deal that have been on his aim list for quite some time. Taecyeon pressed the button of the elevator and when the door opened, two men quickly loosen their embrace. He went to the back of the elevator and leaned against the wall.

            “Just dump that guy already! I’m sick thinking about him touching you…” said the one who’s slightly feminine than the other one.

            “I want to but we’re in the middle of changing the apartment’s  deeds to my name…as soon as the deal was done, I’ll be with you…” he said and caressed the guy’s without even care of Taecyeon’s presence.

            “You promise?”

            “Promise…to be honest, I’m sick of him too…so easy to boss around…”

            “Then why did you date him at the first place then?”

            “I dunno…”

Taecyeon quietly heard the two talking and sighed. He had no problem with men liking men but cheating, that’s a whole different thing. He felt bad for the guy they’ve been talking about though.

The bell rings and they reached the ground floor.

            “Excuse me…” Taecyeon said and walked between them. He felt something caressed his and when he looked over his shoulder, the sissy guy winked and blew him a flying kiss while the other one look away talking on the phone.

*I guess what goes around comes around…* Taecyeon thought.

Khun just finished with his teaching when Vicky came into the lesson room.

            “Hey stud…” Vicky said grabbing a stool and sat next to Khun facing the piano.

            “Hey…what’s up?”

            “Um…there’s something I need to talk to you about…”

            “What is it?”

            “I have a friend worked at a music agency and she said there’s an opening for music teachers there…I thought maybe you could apply…”

            “You want me to apply?”

            “Yeah…it could be better for you…I mean, this music centre gonna close in a month after Nina got married so I thought maybe you could try other job option…” Vicky said looking at Khun.

            “What about you?”

            “I’m applying dance instructor position there…since I know I couldn’t compete against you in music…” she giggled.

            “Um…fine…at least you were there too…”

            “Cool…I’ll send your copy of resume to her today…I really hope we got the job otherwise we need to find other things to do then…”

Khun arrived home and saw Seulong’s shoes at the door.

            “I’m home…” he said and closed the door behind him.

            “Where have you been? I’ve waited for you almost an hour…” Seulong hissed crossing his arms.

            “I was with Vicky…she asked me to go shopping with her…” Khun put his bag down and head to the kitchen.

            “Did you tattletale to that about me then? I mean…she’s your best friend after all…and you es are alike…” Seulong opened the fridge and took out a can of beer.

            “I didn’t tell her anything…”

            “Seems hard to believe though…what the you’re doing standing there? Get my dinner done…”

            “Yeah…” Khun quickly get things ready to make dinner while Seulong went to the living room playing some games.

*************************

            “Taecyeon ah…are you ready?” Eunjung walked into his office.

            “Do I have to be there? I’m not in the mood to do interview today…” Taecyeon leaned against his huge leather chair.

            “You have to be there…you’re the CEO of this company remember?”

            “What about Minjun? And Chansung…they can do it without me…plus there’s Min and Yoobin…that should be enough…”

            “Nope…they wanted you to be there too…c’mon…get up lazy !”

            “Hey, I’m still your boss remember?”

            “You’re my boss but I’m still your older cousin…”

            “Older for a few months only…”

            “It still counts!”

Taecyeon smiled looking at Eunjung. She probably his only employee that doesn’t act like one while they’re together. He’s starting to regret hiring her as his assistant.

            “Oppa!” Min waved as Taecyeon made his way into the interview room.

            “Hey…”

            “You’re late…” Minjun said tapping his wristwatch.

            “But I’m here…”

            “Let’s get things going then…Sun unnie, let the first candidate in…” Yoobin said.

One after one candidate entered the room with various attitudes. Some of them were arrogant and some were plain unaccepted. Taecyeon is already bored at his seat and he can’t wait for this to end.

            “Hang in there hyung…” Chansung tapped his thigh. He let a weak smile and sighed.

            “Thank you…we’ll let you know soon…” Minjun said and the woman walked out.

            “Last one coming in…” Sun said opening the door.

Khun walked in and saw five people sitting in a row behind a long table…two women, two men and one with the back of his chair facing him.

            “Have a seat…” one of the guy said. He had a short dark hair and child like smiles that makes Khun ease a little.

            “What’s your name?” the woman on the far left asked.

            “Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul…” he answered. His voice trembled with nervousness.

            “Don’t be nervous…we’re good people…” the other guy said. This one wore a hat and huge pair of sunglasses.

            “So, I bet you’re not a Korean?” second woman asked.

             “I’m actually half Chinese half Thai…my parents moved here because of my dad’s job when I was a toddler…”

            “I see…” shorthaired guy said.

            “Where are you working now?” first woman asked.

            “At a music centre in Chungnamdong…the centre gonna close soon so I’m searching for a new job opportunity…” Khun answered.

            “Really? Let’s move on to the next part then…could you play something for us?”

            “Sure…”

Khun got up and went to the piano at the end of the room about few feet from the interviewers table. He sat down and took a deep breath. Cracking his fingers, he slowly began to play.

Taecyeon heard a soft melody echoed in the room. It was a piano piece Mozart and was his favourite. He turned around and saw a guy at the piano. His eyes drawn to the guy’s slim fingers hitting the keys…it was so graceful and it was hard for him to take his eyes off it.

            “He’s good…” Minjun whispered to Chansung.

            “Yeah…he’s the best we’ve heard so far…” Chansung nodded.

            “And cute as hell!” Min squealed.

Taecyeon looked at Min was right. The guy was cute…dark brown hair, round puppy eyes and lips that’s perfect to be kissed.

*Hold up! Why did I think about his lips?* Taecyeon shook his head.

            “Hyung, something’s wrong?” Chansung asked.

            “No…nothing…” he said adverting his gaze from the guy. He’s afraid that he can’t took his eyes off him the longer he look.

Khun finished the last note with claps from the interviewers.

            “That was good…I bet you played the piano for a long time…” sunglasses guy said.

            “Yes…since I was 5…my mom was a music teacher.”

            “Great…”

Khun closed the door behind him and Vicky came running.

            “How was it?” she asked.

            “Pretty well I guess…what about you?”

            “I got the spot…they want me to start next month…”

            “Congrats Vic! I know you would pass…” he hugged her.

            “Now we have to wait for you…it would be awesome if we get the job together…let get out of here and have lunch…my treat…”

Khun smiled and he really hoped that he would get the position.

            “I’m voting for this guy…um…this Nichkhun guy…he seemed like the best we had today…” Yoobin said putting his resume away from the others.

            “Me too…” Min raised his hands. “It’s great to see some eye candy at the company for a change.”

            “Why? We’re not sweet enough for you?” Chansung said flashing his cheesiest smiles.

            “Oppa! I’m having goose bumps all over!” Min rubbed her arms.

            “Me too!” Yoobin added.

            “Taecyeon ah…what do you think?” Minjun asked.

            “Sure…like you guys said, he’s the best out of them all…”

            “Good…the decision is made then…now, let’s go and eat…all this interviewing made me hungry…” Chansung rubbed his stomach.

 

I can't believe I already got 22 subber just after 1 chapter!!!!! 

tumblr_inline_mnvdwnojaJ1qz4rgp.gif

I will try my best to write a good story for all of my readers out there....

Enjoy reading and don't forget to flood the comment box below!

ANNYEONG!!!