Once And For All

Dirty Little Secret

“What are you doing here?” Khun’s eyes widened. He wanted to close the door but Seulong barged inside before he could do anything.

            “Surprised to see me?” he smirked.

            “Aren’t you supposed to be behind bars?”

            “Well, I’m not now…someone is kind enough to bail me out…hmm…” Seulong looked around. “Nice place you got here…I bet that CEO boy of yours pampered you much huh?”

            “Just leave me alone Seulong ah…” Khun cowering walking backwards.

            “Leave you alone? After what you’ve put me through that hell? Do you know what happened to me back in there?”

            “It wasn’t my fault…you did that to yourself…”

            “As if I gonna believe that…you sold that apartment without my consent, you made that report…and that’s not your fault?”  Seulong slapped Khun’s cheek. He staggered from the sheer force.

            “I begged you Seulong ah…just leave me alone…”

            “I can’t do that…I have to teach you a lesson for what you’ve done to me…”

Khun ran to the bedroom and Seulong chased him. He managed to close the door before Seulong came in.

            “Open the door Khun ah! You’ve got nowhere to go! That CEO boy of yours is not here to save you this time.” Seulong banged on the door.

The phone rings and Khun scurried to find it. It was Taecyeon.

            “Babe…” Khun stuttered. “Seulong is here! Help me…”

            “I’m on my way...”

            “Hurry…”

The door break opened and Seulong barged inside, pulling Khun towards him. he grabbed the phone and smashed it on the floor.

            “Calling for help? It’s too late for that…” Seulong took out a gun from his back. “Come with me if you want to live and see tomorrow’s sunrise…”

Khun complied and Seulong dragged him out with the gun pointed at his waist.

            “Seulong ah…why are you doing this to me? Just let me go and I’ll forget this ever happened…” he pleaded.

            “Not gonna happen in million years…c’mon! Move!”

They got inside the elevator. When it reached the basement floor, the door opened and a few well suited men waiting in front of the door.

            “Excuse me sir…you have to let that man go…” one of them said.

            “Who the hell are you telling me what to do?” Seulong snapped. His gun still pointed at Khun’s waist.

            “We could do this the easy way or the hard way…please…let the man go and I’ll make sure your safety…” he said again.

            “Yaa! Move away!” Seulong screamed. He drew out his gun and pointed it to the men. “Get away or I’ll shoot!”

            “Seulong ah…it doesn’t have to be this way…” Khun pleaded.

            “Shut up! Move away!” he slowly made his way to his car.

Then…

            “Yaa Im Seulong! Don’t you think you’ve done enough?”

            “Taecyeon ah…” Khun said.

            “Just give it up Seulong ah…everything is over now…the police is already on their way here…you might as well give up when you have a chance…” Taecyeon said walking closer towards them.

            “Don’t come closer! I’ll shoot your head off!”

Taecyeon kept coming closer…

            “Are you deaf? Did you have a death wish or something?” Seulong said. His hands now are around Khun’s neck.

            “Just let Khun go…he’s better off from you!”

            “He needs to pay what he’s done to me!”

            “You did that to yourself…”

Then the police siren was heard. Seulong was momentarily distracted by it and Taecyeon took a chance with it. He charged towards Seulong and tried to grab the gun away from him. He pushed Khun aside and got into a tussle with Seulong. Suddenly a load bang went off.

Seulong took a stepped backward and stood still as he watched Taecyeon fell on the ground holding his bleeding chest.

            “Taecyeon ah!” Khun screamed running towards Taecyeon.

Seulong turned around and tried to run away but failed when one of the police officers shot his leg. He stumbled on the pavement.

            “Someone call the 119!”

**********************************

Double update as promised!!!!

One last chappie to go...stay tuned...