Out

Dirty Little Secret

“I’m back…”Chansung barged inside the music room but no one was there.

*That’s weird…he used to be in here during this time of the day…* Chansung just sat at the bench by the piano and waited.

Meanwhile…

            “So, I was thinking…maybe we could spend the night at my place tonight…” Taecyeon said as he and Khun met at the usual meeting spot.

            “Really?”

            “Yeah…we always hangout over at your apartment…maybe we could change a bit y’know…and since it’s Sunday tomorrow…” Taecyeon caressed Khun’s arm.

            “Sounds good…but I didn’t bring any clothes with me…”

            “It’s okay…I’m sure I can find something for you to wear from my closet…”

            “If you say so…”

It seems like Taecyeon making an effort in their relationship right now. Khun felt a little at ease with these changes and hope it will turn out for the better for both of them. Everyone seems like still oblivious about them though.

            “I gotta go…my class is starting soon…” Khun said looking at the watch.

            “Do you have too?” Taecyeon leaned against Khun’s shoulder.

            “Yup…I have a strict boss and if I don’t do my work properly, I might get kick out from here…” he smiled.

            “Let me talk to the guy…maybe he could cut you some slack…” Taecyeon’s hands s behind Khun’s back.

            “I’m sure if you do that he wants something in return…”

            “Is that a bad thing?” Taecyeon whispered softly.

            “Um…not necessarily…”

A chaste kiss soon turned into a heated make out session and Khun have to push Taecyeon away so that they wouldn’t get carried away.

            “We’re still at work babe…” Khun said. “I need to go…I can’t be late for class…”

            “Too bad…anyway, text me when you’re done…I’ll pick you up…”

            “Okay…”

Khun went back to his music room and when he walked in, he saw a box on his piano.

*What’s this?*

He opened it and there’s a white I LOVE NY t-shirt in it. A card came with it.

Nichkhun ssi…I waited for you but I guess you’re busy somewhere else so I left this for you…I dunno what to get you so I just get this instead…hope you like it though.

From,

Chansung

Khun just smiled looking at the shirt. He took out his phone and type a text and pushed the send button.

            “Saem…we’re here…” Bambam and the rest of the kids walked in.

            “Take your seat…we’ll start in a minute…” he put the shirt back into the box and put it away.

*******************************

Taecyeon looked at his watch and it already 7pm. Khun just texted him saying that he’ll be waiting at the bus station a block away from the agency.

            “Dude, me and the boys gonna head out for a drink…you wanna come?” Minjun said they met at the lobby.

            “Sorry man…already got a plan…” Taecyeon patted Minjun’s shoulder.

            “Having a date with that girl from Yoobin’s party?”

            “Not really…I’m meeting a friend…I gotta go…I’ll see you tomorrow…”

As Taecyeon left, Chansung arrived.

            “Taecyeon hyung is not coming?” he asked.

            “Yup…looks like it’s just you, me and the managers then…”

Taecyeon took a left turn and saw Khun standing by the roadside. He stopped and honk.

            “I thought you’re gonna be late…” Khun said as he stepped into the car.

            “Minjun stopped me on the way…” Taecyeon leaned over and gave Khun a kiss on the lips. “Um…let’s stop at the mart and get some groceries and then we’ll head home…”

            “Sounds like a plan to me…”

Later…at Taecyeon’s apartment…

            “Why don’t you just go and wash up and I’ll put the groceries away?”  Khun said and put a bag full of stuff on the kitchen counter.

            “You know where to put it?” Taecyeon looked at him.

            “Of course…I lived here for couple of days remember?” Khun winked.

            “Okay…”

As Taecyeon left, Khun start to sort the groceries away and began preparing for dinner. Taecyeon came back a few minutes later.

            “Dinner is on me…I’ll do it…” Taecyeon said and pushed Khun out of the kitchen.

            “Are you sure sajangnim?” Khun smirked.

            “Hey, just wait until you taste my perfect bean paste stew…”

            “If you say so…I’ll just go and shower then…I just hope the kitchen won’t burnt down when I left…” Khun said and walked away.

            “Yaa!”

After a quick shower, Khun came out from the bathroom and saw a pair of sweatpants and t-shirt on the bed. He donned the outfit and get out of the room. Music blaring from the kitchen when Khun walked in and delicious smell hit his nose.

            “Something smells nice…” Khun sat at the stool facing Taecyeon.

            “The taste is even better…” he continue chopping some vegetables.

            “Do you always turn the music on while cooking?”

            “Yup…it’s like a habit…”

Khun watched with mesmerise Taecyeon cooking. It always fascinates him to see a guy that can cook well so this is such a treat to his eyes.

            “By the way…you look good in my clothes…” Taecyeon glanced. The slightly baggy v-neck shirt showed Khun’s collarbone. “y…”

            “You think? Hey, I know that look!”

            “What?” Taecyeon smiled. He’s already picturing himself taking the shirt off Khun.

            “You’re cooking…and I’m getting hungry…”

            “Fine…such a tease…”

            “Hey, you gave this to me…”

Next morning…

Khun woke up and felt Taecyeon big arms wrapped around him like a protective cocoon. He turned and looked at Taecyeon’s sleeping face.

*He does look good even in his sleep…* tracing his fingers along Taecyeon’s jaw line.

            “Am I really that good looking?” Taecyeon said and opened his eyes.

            “A little…morning…” Khun snuggled closer.

            “Morning…hmm…this is nice…” Taecyeon tightened his embrace.

            “So, what’s the plan for today? You’re not planning to stay inside for the rest of the day right?”

            “That’s exactly what my plan is…” his hands travelled towards Khun’s bottom half. “I can’t get enough of this…” he squeezed Khun’s .

            “Are you always this ?” Khun could feel Taecyeon’s morning wood poking his thigh.

            “Who told you to have such a delectable body that I can’t resist?” Taecyeon rolled over and now he was on top of Khun.

            “I bet you say that all the time…”

            “Hey…I’m pretty selective on that matter…” Taecyeon lowered his head and peppered Khun’s neck with light kisses.

            “Babe…” Khun moaned. There’s something about Taecyeon’s way of kissing that always make him weak in the knees.

Then…

            “Babe, hold up!” Khun said and looked around.

            “What?” Taecyeon frowned.

            “Did you hear that?”

            “Hear what?”

            “I think someone opened the front door…”

            “That must be the neighbour…”

            “Are you sure?”

            “Positive…no one can open my door without the pass code…and only a few people knew about it…now, where were we?”

Khun pulled Taecyeon down for a kiss. They were busy making out when the door burst opened.

            “Good morning dongsaeng ah!”

Jihyen’s eyes almost popped out of its socket at the sight in front her. her brother covered in a thin sheet from waist down with a guy underneath him.

            “Jeez!” Taecyeon scrambled pulling the sheets over him and Khun.

            “I’ll be outside…” Jihyen walked away and closed the door behind her.

            “Who is that?” Khun asked and grabbed his shirt off the floor.

            “My sister…”

Taecyeon walked to the living room and saw his sister looking through his DVD collection.

            “What are you doing here?” he asked, slumped on the couch.

            “There’s no gay here…” she said and laughed.

            “Noona…what are you doing here? I thought you’re in London…”

            “I was…my flight got delayed until 2 o clock, so I thought I just stopped by to give you a surprise but it looks like I’m the one who got the shock…did mom know about this?”

            “No…”

            “You’re with a guy and yet I heard from Eunjung that you’re dating one of her junior from college. What was that about?”

His sister sat on a single sofa across him.

            “Well…things happened and now I’m with a man…”

            “I didn’t know you swing this way…I mean…you only go out with girls…and I’ve seen your stash before…there’s no men on men action in it…”

            “Noona, you’ve seen my ? Oh man…”

            “Hey, you hide it at the most visible place…anyway, who is that guy?”

            “One of my employees…he works as a music teacher at the agency…noona, are you okay with this? I mean…me with a guy…”

Before Jihyen could answer, Khun walked out and all eyes on him.

            “Annyeong hasaeyo…” Khun said and bowed.

            “Hi…I’m Jihyen…Taecyeon’s older sister…”

            “I’m Khun…his…”

            “Boyfriend…” Taecyeon cut his word.

Khun looked at Taecyeon.

            “What? You are my boyfriend right?”

This is the first time Taecyeon put a label on their relationship.

            “Yeah…”Khun nodded.

            “Since it’s almost afternoon, how about the three of us go out and have lunch together…so I could get to know your boyfriend a little more…”

The lunch went great and Taecyeon’s sister seems to like Khun more than she seems to like Khun more than her own brother.

            “I wonder what you could possibly see in this guy…I mean…he’s kinda cold and have terrible morning habit…” Jihyen said as they left for the airport.

            “Ah noona…” Taecyeon glared at her.

            “What?” she smacked his head. “It’s true…”

            “Well…he does have other charm points…” Khun said with a smile. Looking at the two siblings’ relationship making him a little jealous as he was the only son in the family.

            “Thanks babe…” Taecyeon caressed Khun’s thigh.

            “Urghh…seeing this makes me wanna faint…”Jihyen rolled her eyes.

            “You’re just jealous noona…”

At the departure hall…

            “So, how long you’re gonna be in London?” Taecyeon asked.

            “Around a week or so…I’ll see you again Khun ah…take care of this giant baby for me…” Jihyen hugged Khun.

            “Nae…”

            “Come, give your sister a hug…” Jihyen opened her arms towards Taecyeon.

            “Do I have too?”

            “Hey, you’re lucky I didn’t kiss you in public like I always do…c’mere…”

            “Yes mam…”

As Jihyen hugged Taecyeon, she whispered something.

            “I don’t care if you’re gay or straight, you’re still my baby brother…and if mom give you a hard time, just call me…I know how to handle her…”

            “Thanks noona…”

            “Anytime dongsaeng ah…and one more thing…I really like Khun, he’s good for you…don’t mess this up you hear me?” she rubbed Taecyeon’s back.

            “Nae…”

On the way t Khun’s apartment…

            “I like your sister…I wish I had one…being an only child is kinda boring…” Khun said. He looked outside the window and the images of his parents came to his mind.

            “She might be tough and rough but she’s cool…”

Half an hour later, they arrived at Khun’s place.

            “I’ll see you tomorrow…” Khun was about to get out when Taecyeon pulled him and kissed his lips. “What was that for?” he said as Taecyeon broke the kiss.

            “Nothing particular…I’ll call you…”

Khun watched as Taecyeon sped away and when he turned around, Vicky was standing at the entrance looking at him.

            “Vicky…”

            “What was that? Why is our CEO shoving his tongue inside your throat?” she glared at him.

            “That is called a kiss Vic…”

            “Doesn’t matter! You wanna tell me what’s going on?”

            “Fine…but promise me you won’t go berserk…first thing to do, let’s go to my place…”

Khun had a lot of explaining to do right now.

 

 

Here's the update! I'm sorry about the last false alarm...I accidentally clicked the update button when suddenly I realised that I put the other chapter...MIANHAE!!!!

Happy reading guys and flood the comment box!