Care

Dirty Little Secret

Khun woke up the next morning and found a note stuck on his door.

I’m sorry about last night…I got jealous thinking about you and that guy…I was worried about you and when I saw you with him…I lost my cool a little…please forgive me…

Love TY

Jealous? Khun snorted…he crumpled the note and threw it at Taecyeon's side of the house. He locked the door behind him and made his way down the stairs. Taecyeon was a beat slower and when he was out, Khun was already on the street walking towards the kindergarten. He saw the crumpled paper and sighed.

Khun still obviously mad at him. Well…anyone would be giving the circumstances. He took out his phone and he was already late for the meeting he was supposed to attend.

Later that day…

            “So, is there anything else that I have to do?” Taecyeon said as he walked out of the private office of his other company.

            “No hyungnim…I’ve already did everything you told me to…” Himchan said walking next to him.

            “Good…I’m off to Yangpyeong…if anything come up, you where to find me…”

            “Yes hyungnim…”

***********************

Khun walked the stairs and saw Taecyeon talking to a guy.

            “So, what’s the problem?” Taecyeon asked.

            “Well…the coil that surrounded the boiler is broken and this thing needs at least a few hours to fix…”

            “Okay…”

            “But here’s the problem…right now I don’t have enough manpower to fix it…all my guys is booked and you’ll have to wait for tomorrow…”

            “Tomorrow?”

            “Yeah…I’m really sorry…but I suggest that you find another option of accommodation for the night…since it’s will be too cold for you without the heat from the boiler…”

            “Fine…thank you…”

            “I’ll be back tomorrow…”

Taecyeon lets out a long sigh. Nothing worked for him today…his car broke down on the way back and he had to ask for a tow truck and now the boiler broke too. He looked and saw Khun at his door. He waved but Khun just ignored him and went inside.

It’s almost midnight and Khun cannot sleep at all. He kept thinking about Taecyeon next door. Is he doing okay? Did he get a motel or something for the night? He got up and went to the window. He saw flickering of lights coming from Taecyeon’s house.

Taecyeon scrambled his tiny closet and found another thick jacket. Putting it on top of his already layered clothes, he huddled in front if several lit big candles. He never felt so helpless like this before. He went on for a search for motels but all of it is full and he had no choice but to go back home. Thank god for candles that being left by the previous owner otherwise he would be shivering like a wet dog after shower.

A knock on the door shocked Taecyeon a little. He looked at the clock and it was almost midnight. Who could’ve be at his door at this hour? He opened the door and it was the last person he expect it to be.

Khun almost laughed at the sight in front of him. Taecyeon looked like he just came back from the Himalayas…bulked in layers after layers of jacket.

            “Khun ah…” Taecyeon said in shocked.

            “Put out the candles and come to my house…” Khun said and walked away.

            “But…”

            “I won’t say it twice…”

            “Nae…” Taecyeon quickly blew out the candles and followed Khun’s steps.

He walked into the house and the warmth greeted him.

            “Thanks…” he said shedding his jacket away. he saw that Khun was already getting ready for bed seeing the pillow and duvets on the floor.

            “No need…I just don’t want to get the blame leaving a neighbour dead in the cold…” Khun replied coldly. He went to the closet and pulled out extra pillows and blankets. “Here…”

            “Thanks…”

Khun went to his side and get under his blanket.

            “Stay on that side all the time…you’re dead if you cross this way…” Khun said and pulled his blanket over his head.

Taecyeon stirred from his sleep and felt something pressed against his side. He opened his eyes and found Khun’s face nuzzled at the nape of his neck. His hand draped over Taecyeon’s chest and their feet intertwined with each other.

Khun’s sleeping face brings smiles to Taecyeon’s lips. He longed to have Khun in his arms again and somehow today his wish was granted. Khun looked so peaceful and when Taecyeon caressed Khun’s flawless cheek, he stirred but fell back asleep. Taecyeon wrapped his arm around Khun and went off to dreamland.

The morning sun peeked through the curtain lighting the tiny house. Khun realised that he was hugging something. He slowly opened his eyes and saw Taecyeon.

*Hmm…I’m having that dream again…* he smiled and hugged Taecyeon even harder.

The feelings were too real for him. Khun ran his hands over Taecyeon’s body and suddenly Taecyeon woke up from his sleep.

            “If you want me that much you could’ve just ask…” Taecyeon smiled.

Khun quickly got up and realised he shifted away from his side from previous night.

            “I dunno what happened but what I know there’s no way that gonna happen again…”

            “Are you sure?”

Taecyeon scooted over and came face to face with Khun. He leaned over until Khun had to stop him from being closer.

            “What…what…what…are you doing?” Khun stuttered.

            “I guess I still have that effect on you huh?” the cheeky grin on Taecyeon’s face made Khun felt uncomfortable.

The close proximity between him Taecyeon right now is driving him crazy. All he wanted to do is wrapped himself around the guy and kiss him silly but there’s a voice at the back of his head that say don’t go for it.

            “Just stop okay?” Khun got up. “You can go now…” he quickly made his way to the bathroom. He’s thinking about locking himself in there until Taecyeon left so that he wouldn’t do anything stupid and he might regret it later.

Before Khun could take two steps away, a pair of hands wrapped tightly around him.

            “I’ll wait until you’re ready to accept my heart again…” Taecyeon whispered and kissed his neck. He took a step back and walked out the door.

Taecyeon sat down and looked outside the window. Khun just got out from his house and he’s probably heading for work. He kept thinking about the ways he could do to win Khun’s heart again. This morning’s big ‘accident’ is a solid evident telling him that Khun still have feelings for him. He was awake when Khun hugging him but he don’t want to do anything and savour the rare moments. Right now, he wished that his boiler can’t be fix for life.

The skies looked so dark when Khun finally finished cleaned up the playroom. He quickly grabbed his bag and head to the dark. As he was locking all the windows, the rain fell. He looked around and there was no single umbrella to be found. He was kicking himself for refusing when Mrs. Kwon offered him one…and now he was wondering how he’s gonna get home.

After waiting for 15 minutes, the rain still falls heavily and didn’t show any sign of stopping. Tightly securing his wallet and phone in a plastic bag and leaving his bag behind he decided just to make a run for it.

Taecyeon took the umbrella and walked down the stairs. Khun probably still at the kindergarten waiting for the rain to stop. He was halfway to the kindergarten when he saw Khun taking a shed from the rain under the sunshade of an abandoned shop. He was soaking wet.

            “What are you doing here?” Khun looked at Taecyeon up and down in disbelief.

            “I knew this would happen…here…” Taecyeon took of his jacket and wrapped it around Khun.

Khun never thought that he would see Taecyeon here.

            “You looked like a wet puppy…very adorable puppy…” Taecyeon smiled. “Let’s go…”

Taecyeon took Khun’s hands and they walked together side by side through the rain under the small umbrella.

********************

Khun woke up with a heavy head. He feels like everything was spinning. With the thought of a shower could make him feels better, he head to the bathroom. The warm water did soothe his body but his head still hurt a little. After a light breakfast of cereal and milk, he walked out the door.

Taecyeon just got back from his morning run and he saw Khun. His face was pale and that got him worried.

            “Khun ah…” he called.

Khun turned around at Taecyeon’s voice but then everything around him starts spinning even harder.

            “Taec…” Khun managed to walk to the wooden platform in front of his house holding his head. It feels like people hammering his forehead without mercy. He sat on it whimpering in silence.

Taecyeon quickly ran to Khun’s side.

            “Khun ah…” he said crouching in front of him. “Are you ok?”

            “My head…”

            “Your head?” Taecyeon put his palm on Khun’s forehead. It’s was hot. “Hey, you’re burning up…come…” he hoisted Khun up and dragged him inside his house.

            “What are you doing?”

            “I’m taking care of you…”

            “But I have to work…” Khun tried to protest but he was in no condition to fight Taecyeon.

            “The kindergarten would be fine without you…let’s go…”

            “But…”

            “Stop being such a baby…”

Once inside, Taecyeon sat Khun on a chair and hurried to the closet taking out couple of duvets and blankets with heaps of pillows. He laid them down and pulled Khun.

            “Sit here…”

He wanted to take off the jacket Khun was wearing but the guy glared at him.

            “What are you doing?”

            “I’m not gonna jump on you…take this off…it’s more comfortable that way…”

Khun lay on the thick duvet while Taecyeon got up and went to the kitchen. He got back with a cup of water and some pills.

            “You had breakfast this morning?” Khun nodded. “Good, now take this and rest…” he handed Khun the pills and water.

Khun quickly gulped it down and lay down.

            “Just relax…I won’t do anything to you…” Taecyeon said.

Soon later sleep taking over Khun’s body and he was deep in slumber.

 

Helllo my lovely readers!!!! I just realised that I actually saved this chapter here before my laptop went dead...so, I'm posting it to celebrate my 75th subbers!!! YAY!!!!!!!! (dancing like mad...) 

Another great news...I'll be getting a new laptop another week so I can continue updating this story in the future...

I might be busy (starting a new baking business with my best friend...wish me luck....) but I'll try my best to update....

Anyway...thank you for supporting and being so patient with me....I wish I could bear hug each and everyone of you....

Enjoy reading and don't forget to flood the comment box below....

ANNYEONG!!!