You’re Coming Back To Me

Dirty Little Secret

            “I’m going out for a while…” Khun said and wrapped a thick muffler around his neck. Autumn is ending soon and the weather is getting cold these days.

            “Where are you going?” Taecyeon asked.

            “Doing some errand for Mrs. Kwon…I’ll be back…”

Khun leaned and kissed Taecyeon’s lips.

            “Don’t miss me too much…” Taecyeon said. Khun smiled and walked away.

From afar, someone was taking their pictures. He smiled looking at his work knowing the amount of money that he’s about to get his hands on. Rolling up his windows, he started the engine and left.

            “Babe…don’t you think we should move in together now? Aren’t you tired going back and forth?” Taecyeon said as the pair was in Khun’s kitchen washing dishes after dinner together.

          “Your house is less 15 steps from mine…I mean…it’s not that far…pass me that bowl please…” Khun looked at Taecyeon’s face.

            “But babe…think about it…we could save some money if we live together…I mean…you don’t have to keep on paying rent if you move over to my place…”

            “The rent is cheap…I could afford it…”

            “And imagine how we could help earth by saving electric…and conserve water…do you know we’re having water shortage here in Korea?”

Khun stopped working and turned to Taecyeon.

            “What? It’s true what I’ve said just now…” Taecyeon frowned.

            “I know…babe…we haven’t talk about this since we got back together…what about your job in Seoul? You’re still the CEO of the agency…”

            “I can always work from here...”

            “But…”

            “I’ve got all things worked out…if they need me at a meeting, I’ll just drive to Seoul or take the train…when the meeting end, I’ll come back here…”

            “That’s two hours journey…aren’t you gonna be tired?”

            “Look…if you don’t want us to move in…just say so…I’m not gonna be mad…”

Khun could sense Taecyeon getting a little sulky in his voice. Taecyeon took off the rubber washing gloves and leaned against the cabinet.

            “I was just worried about you…that long commute can harm yourself…”

            “Why don’t you go back to Seoul with me then?”

Taecyeon’s suggestion stopped Khun’s movement.

            “We could get your place up for rent and move your things over to mine…or we could just move in to your apartment…which one you prefer…”

            “Are you sure?”

            “Yeah…you could come back to the agency…I heard the kids over there missed their hot music teacher…which by the way made me jealous a little…but not so much…” he grinned.

            “Are you ready for everybody to know about us…your family…the staff…”

            “My parents already know…and mom was eager to meet you…the staffs? I don’t care if they knew…in fact I’m glad if they did…so no one would have their hands on what’s mine…”

Khun just stood there.

             “Babe, look…” Taecyeon held Khun’s hands. “When I came here to win you over…I’ve decided that I don’t want to live my life in the closet anymore…I love you and I want the whole world to know that you’re belong to me…”

            “I just can’t leave…Mrs. Kwon…” Khun said. He wanted to take on Taecyeon’s offer but he can’t just leave the kindergarten…Mrs. Kwon needed him to run the place.

            “What do you say if I can find someone to work here at the kindergarten with her?”

            “Really? You could do that?”

            “Yup…so, what do you say? Move in with me and we go back to Seoul together?”

Khun leaned and kissed Taecyeon’s lips.

            “I’ll take it as a yes then…”

****************************

Hyemi breathe a sigh of relief when she saw the person she was waiting finally walked through the door. His eyes found her and he waved.

            “You’re late…” she hissed as soon as the guy sat in front of her.

            “The traffic was bad on the way here…” he said.

            “Whatever…”she rolled her eyes in annoyance. “Do you have the stuff?”

            “Yeah…” he slides a brown envelope across the table.

Hyemi quickly grabbed the envelope and tossed a small pouch towards the guy. He opened the pouch and smiled. He carefully counted the bank notes and the smiles on his face got wider.

            “Thank you…it’s a pleasure doing business with you…” he got up and held out his hand for a shake but Hyemi ignored him.

He just shrugged at Hyemi coldness and left.

The rage that build up inside Hyemi’s heart was about to shot to a whole new level when she saw the pictures of Taecyeon and Khun together. There’s a picture of them on the beach walking holding hands together and a bunch of other candid shot of them.

*So this is where he’s gone to…I will not let other take you away from me…” she tore the pictures and tossed it in the trash can on her way out of the café.

************************

Khun woke up and saw Taecyeon still soundly asleep next to him. He kissed Taecyeon’s cheek and he stirred and slowly opening his eyes.

            “What time is it?” he yawned.

            “Still early…I’m gonna head out for a run…you wanna join me?” Khun propped on his side looking at Taecyeon.

            “I’ll pass…I had a long night discussing business matters with Himchan last night…”

            “If you say so…” he kissed Taecyeon again and walked out of the bed heading for the bathroom.

An hour later…

Taecyeon was preparing breakfast when a text came to his phone. He opened and it was from Khun.

From: My Baby

I got held up at the groceries store by Jisuk halmonie…she insists that I took home some of her kimchi…I won’t be long…love ya…

Taecyeon just smiled remembering how Jisuk halmonie would stop her work and chatted away with him whenever he’s there getting groceries. Such a happy old woman…

A few minutes later, he heard knocking on the front door.

*He’s fast…* he thought.

            “I’m coming…” he went to the door. “Yaa, since when that you know how to knock anyway…” Taecyeon opened the door and gasped. “What are you doing here?”

            “Oppa…”

            “Hyemi ah…”

Hyemi looked around and couldn’t believe her eyes. How could someone like Taecyeon live at a place like this? It’s a freaking small town and there’s nothing around.

            “How do you know I’m here?” Taecyeon said and sat next to Hyemi.

            “I have my own way…oppa, can’t you just leave here? I love you and I know you love me too…” Hyemi held Taecyeon’s arm.

            “We’ve talked about this Hyemi ah…I don’t love you…I see you more like a sister…”

            “Tell me you don’t mean that…” she almost burst into tears.

            “I really do…I already have someone else…”

            “But he was a guy!”

            “But I love him…I can’t live without him…just find another man Hyemi ah…I’m not the one for you…”

            “But oppa, you’re not gay!” she cried. “We could be happy together oppa…”

            “I am happy now…just go Hyemi ah…”

Taecyeon got up but then he felt Hyemi pressing her body to his back hugging him tight.

            “Oppa…please don’t leave me…”

            “I don’t love you…I love him…”

Then…

            “Excuse me…could someone please tell me what’s going on here?” Khun said as he watched the scene in front of him. He had to refrain himself from tearing the girl away from his man.

            “Hey babe…” Taecyeon abruptly loosen Hyemi’s grip on him and walked towards Khun. “Look Hyemi…I’m happy with him right now…just leave me alone…”

            “Oppa…what would people say if they know about this?”

            “I don’t even care what people say…my parents didn’t mind I’m dating a guy and I’m pretty sure the staff at my agency would mind either…” Taecyeon smiled at Khun.

Hyemi stormed towards Khun and before he knew it, a slap landed on his left cheek.

            “What the hell! Baby, are you okay?” Taecyeon was shocked that Hyemi would do such thing.

            “You took him away from me!”

The hit left Khun’s cheek stinging for a good few seconds.

            “Look here lady! I didn’t take anything from you! He came to me! I’d love to stay and argue about this with you but I got better things to do right now…I’ll be inside…” Khun walked between Taecyeon and Hyemi and head to the door.

            “Just go Hyemi ah…you and I just can’t be together…”

Taecyeon walked inside and saw Khun at the kitchen rolling an egg on his cheek.

            “That chick got one helluva slap…” Khun said feeling the sting.

            “I’m so sorry baby…” Taecyeon caressed Khun’s other cheek. “I didn’t know she would do that…”

            “You know…my inner is about to come out when I saw she hugged you like that…” he put the egg away. “But when you said that you love me…my cools down a little…”

            “I really do love you Khun ah…” Taecyeon sealed their lips together in passionate kiss.

            “And I love you…”

Hyemi screamed her lungs out as soon as she got into her car. She can’t believe that Taecyeon would leave her for another man.

*This is not over…you will be mine!*

******************************

            “Here’s you possession…please check if everything is there…” the police officer said and slide a basket towards Seulong. Still getting used for not having cuffs around his wrist, he took out his wallet and stuffed it into his back pocket.

            “Just so you know…you’re not fully free from this matter…the trial will be on next month and you can’t leave the country until everything is over…do you understand?” the officer asked.

Seulong just nodded. Stepping out from the detention centre, the breath of fresh air reminded him of someone.

*You’re not getting away after what you’ve put me through Khun ah…* he smirked. Seulong didn’t only lose his job because of his arrest but his lover left him too.

A woman wore a huge sun glasses leaned against a car waiting for him.

            “Seulong ssi…how does it feel breathing air at the other side of the fence?” she asked.

            “You’re the one who bailed me out?” Seulong can’t believe someone would do that but he’s not gonna complain. The woman smiled and nodded. “Why?”

            “Let just say that we have the same thing that we’re after…” she tossed the car key to him. “Let’s go for a drive and talk…”

  

Another update! Seulong is back...let see what happen next....stay tuned for the next chapter...

So, I've been into GOT7 since they debut about a month ago and I was thinking about writing a story about them...any suggestion on which OTP or SHIP that I should write about? Be free to tell me in the comment box below...

Anyway, happy reading guys!

ANNYEONG!