The Day After

Dirty Little Secret

Chansung walked into Khun’s private cubicle and he wasn’t there. He then went to the practise room to look for him but he wasn’t there either.

            “Looking for someone?” Vicky said from behind startling him.

            “Noona! You almost give me heart attack…” Chansung said rubbing his chest.

            “Looking for Khun?”

            “Yeah…have you seen him…”

            “Sorry lover boy…Khun’s taking the day off…his migraine came back…” Vicky patted Chansung’s back.

            “Is he gonna be ok?”

            “Yeah…don’t worry…he’s a big boy…”

Meanwhile…

Khun walked around the huge apartment…it almost looked like a mini mansion to him. He went to the balcony and the view is breath taking. He was admiring the vast view of the Han River when the doorbell rang. Carefully opening the door, a young man entered.

            “Annyeong hasaeyo…” the man bowed.

            “Nae annyeong hasaeyo…”

            “I’m Himchan and Taecyeon hyungnim asked me to drop off these for you…” he put a few huge paper bags on the table.

            “What’s this?”

            “Clothes…I hope this fits you since hyungnim didn’t mention your size…”

           “Th…thank you…but I think I never seen you at the agency before…” Khun looked at the guy.

            “Well…I worked at a different company that hyungnim own…anyway, if you need anything; feel free to call me…”

            “Nae…”

Himchan bowed and left.

Afternoon…

Khun was resting in the room when a text came to his phone.

From: Ok Sajangnim

Are you ok? Did you take your medication like the doctor said? How’s the clothes fits you anyway? I hope it’s not too big since I didn’t know your size.

Khun smiled and replied the text.

************************

Taecyeon was all smiles when he received a text from Khun.

From: Piano Man

I’m fine…thank you for asking…I was about to take my pill when you texted me…and the clothes is fine, a little baggy but it will not slide off my body…thank you…

            “Your girlfriend?” Minjun asked.

Taecyeon quickly shove his phone into his pocket.

            “Nope…so, about the new debut next month…are you sure they’re ready?” Taecyeon said looking at the profile of trainees in front of him.

            “Positive…and there’s something I need to tell you…Kay decided to leave…”

            “Leave? On what reason?”

            “They said he got an offer from other agency…”

            “Fine…I’ve been expecting that anyway…so, tell the PR department to arrange the necessary things…and we’ll have a meeting about the debut next week then…”

            “Yes boss!” Minjun saluted him.

Chansung looked at his phone on the table. He wanted to call Khun but he doesn’t want him to think that he’s an obsessive kinda guy. He was worried when Vicky said that Khun was sick with migraine.

            “Oppa, staring at the phone won’t solve anything…” Min said sitting at the edge of his table. “Just make the call…”

            “I don’t wanna sound like I’m desperate…” he leaned back against the huge chair putting his arm over his forehead.

            “It’s just a call…it’s not like you’re gonna ask him to go to the bed with you…”

            “Yaa, Lee Min Young!”

            “What? It’s true isn’t it? Just call him…I know you’ve been worried. It’s the first time Khun oppa didn’t come for work since he started.”

            “How did you know it was Khun I’m talking about?”

            “Oppa, I have eyes…the way your face lit up when you saw him…and by the way you reacted when they said you would be sharing a room during our MT program…I can figure out the rest on my own…” she smiled.

            “You’re like the biggest gossip queen in here…”

            “But I don’t run my mouth around like others…take my advice, just call him…and these…” she put a stack of files on the table. “Minjun oppa want you to look at these contracts…he want it done by tomorrow…”

            “Tomorrow? Fine…”

            “I gotta go…don’t forget oppa, call him…” she winked.

            “I will…thanks Min ah…”

            “No problem…later…”

After Min left, Chansung braced himself and dialled Khun’s number. after a few rings, Khun finally picked up.

Khun  : Chansung ssi…

Chansung: Hi…I’m just calling to check up on you…

Khun  : Check up on me?

Chansung : Yea…Vicky noona said you got migraine…are you ok?

Khun  : I’m fine…it’s just a mild migraine…

Chansung: Should I bring anything? Soup perhaps? Or some porridge…

Khun  : No…no…it’s okay…I’m good…you don’t have to…

Chansung : Are you sure?

Khun : Yeah…

They talked on the phone for several minutes and Chansung felt relieved that Khun is okay.

Chansung : Nichkhun ssi…I gotta go…so I’ll call you again later okay?

Khun  : Okay…

Chansung hung up and kissed his phone.

*This is just the beginning…* he thought.

Taecyeon opened the door and there’s no one in the living room.

*Did he leave?*

He went towards the guest room and saw Khun soundly asleep on the bed. He walked closer and Khun’s sleeping face amazed him.

*He does look like an angel…*

Taecyeon went to his room and changed his clothes. He usually ordered food from outside but since Khun is here, he decided to cook instead.

Khun woke up to a wonderful smell coming from outside. He followed the scent and saw Taecyeon in the kitchen, stirring something in a pot on a stovetop.

            “Oh…you’re awake…” he said and smiled.

            “Taecyeon ssi…”

            “Hang on a sec…my famous kimchi stew is almost done…”

            “Is there anything I could do to help?”

            “Just sit there and relax…I got everything under cover…”

While eating…

            “This is delicious…” Khun exclaimed. It’s been a long time since someone actually do the cooking for him.

            “The result of years living alone…” Taecyeon smiled. He’s glad that Khun liked the food he made.

Suddenly Taecyeon’s phone rings. He looked at the screen and it was Hyemi.

            “Excuse me…I gotta take this call…”

He get up and walked away.

            “Oh Hyemi ah…me? I’m at home…”

Khun heard the name and the spoon he was holding nearly fell on the table.

*Hyemi? That’s a girl name…it must be his girlfriend…but why did I feel bothered by it? Wake up Nichkhun ah! That guy is your boss and straight as a ruler! Just because he’s nice doesn’t mean he attracted to you…get your head straight!*

********************************

It’s the third day Khun stayed over at Taecyeon’s place and to be honest he started to miss his own house.

            “Um…there’s something I want to tell you…” Khun said as he watched Taecyeon getting ready for work.

            “What is it?”

            “I wanna go home…I’m all better now and I kinda miss having my own place…”

            “It’s been only two days…you need more rest…” Taecyeon looked at him.

            “I know…it’s just that…it better for me to be at home…”

            “Are you sure?”

            “Yeah…”

            “Okay…if you say so…” he sighed.

*Why am I disappointed?*

Part of Taecyeon wanted Khun to stay longer at his house but he knew that he doesn’t have any rights to make him stay.

            “Let me drop you off…”

They arrived at Khun’s apartment shortly after.

            “If you need anything…just call me…” Taecyeon said.

            “Nae…thanks for everything…I don’t know how to repay you for that…”

            “Just don’t get beat up again…”

There’s a slight change on Khun’s expression that made Taecyeon regretted saying that.

            “I’m sorry…I shouldn’t say that…bad joke…”

            “Gotcha!” Khun smiled.

            “That wasn’t funny!”

            “It does to me!”

Khun watched as Taecyeon disappeared. When he turned around, he saw Vicky at the apartment entrance looking at him.

            “Vicky…”

In his house…

            “Okay…you wanna tell me why you’re with our CEO at this time of the day? I came to your place yesterday and when I knocked, no answers. So I thought that you probably asleep…and then…this happen…” Vicky walked back and forth in the living room.

            “Hey, would you stay still? You make me dizzy…”

            “Is there something you’re hiding from me?” she glared at Khun.

            “If I tell you something…will you promise not to freak out?”

            “Promise…now spill…”

Khun went on and told Vicky everything, from the moment Seulong came to his house uninvited and how Taecyeon came to his rescue.

            “He brought me back to his place and for the last two days, I’ve been staying there…”

            “And you didn’t bother to tell me about it?”

            “I knew you would freak out…”

            “Hey…did you think that our CEO have some sort of feelings towards you or something?” Vicky winked.

            “Are you crazy? He’s just being nice because I worked for him…besides, he already have a girlfriend…”

            “Girlfriend? How did you know?”

            “I just know…”

Khun sighed. 

 

Sorry for the late update....I got stuck with writers' block...I hope this chapter doesn't disappoint my readers out there...