Development

Dirty Little Secret

Khun went back to work couple of days later. His students welcomed him back and that makes him happy knowing he was appreciated.

            “Saem…I’m so glad that you’re back…the place is so empty without you…” Yerin said as their lesson ended. The kids usually left the music room as soon as they can but today, all of them stayed for a while.

            “I don’t know that I’m such an important person…” Khun said.

            “You are…at least to us…” Jimin smiled.

            “That’s good to hear…hey, aren’t you guys have practise after this?”

            “We’re about to go…and saem…did you heard…Jimin and Yerin gonna debut soon…” Yooyeom said.

            “I heard about it…congrats girls…”

            “Thank you saem…”

When the kids left, Chansung came in.

            “The lesson is over?” he asked.

            “Yup…”

            “So, no severe headache today?” Chansung said sitting at the trainees’ chair.

            “Fortunately no…that only happens when I’m stressed out about something…”

            “That’s good to hear…so, you wanna grab a drink or something?”

            “Sure…I was craving some coffee too right now…”

            “Great…my treat…” Chansung smiled.

            “Even better then…”

Taecyeon just got back from a meeting with a sponsor when he saw Chansung and Khun walked together at the sidewalk heading towards the agency. They were talking and Khun was laughing and seemed to be in a happy mode.

*He seems happy…I bet everything is going okay with him…*

That night…

            “That musical is fun…I usually dozed off when my mom drags me to watch Phantom of the Opera…” Hyemi said.

            “Me too…but this one was different…funny…”

            “Yeah…oppa, we’ve been seeing each other almost a month now…but you never told me about your family…” she glanced at him.

            “What do you want to know?”

            “Anything you can tell me…”

            “Well…my parents are in the States…I only have one older sister but she lived in Busan…what about you?”

            “Um…me? It’s just omma, appa and I…I wish to have another siblings but my mom can’t pregnant again after she had me…”

            “I’m sorry…”

            “No…it’s okay…thank god for cousins…I have tonnes of cousins since both of my parents comes from big families…so it does make up for it…”

            “Good to hear it then…”

Taecyeon stopped in front of the Hyemi’s family house. It’s a huge bungalow at the elite area of Chungnamdong.

            “Thanks for tonight oppa, I had fun…”

Hyemi was about to get out of the car when suddenly she stop, turned around, pulled Taecyeon’s necktie and kissed his lips. Taecyeon was taken aback when Hyemi pressed her lips against his.

            “Good night oppa…” Hyemi bite Taecyeon’s lower lips gently and got out.

This is the first time that Hyemi being bold with their skinship. They never go beyond holding hands and to say the truth Taecyeon had little interest with it. Maybe this is the first step that they have to take in their relationship. However at the back of his head, Taecyeon though that this thing with Hyemi might make him forget the growing affection he felt towards Khun.

Since the day Khun left his house, that guy seems to be occupying his head almost all the time. Unconsciously he would go down the practise room floor just to catch a glimpse of Khun…just a brief sight of him bring so much joy in his heart.

*What is wrong with me? Did I like him? But he’s a man!* Taecyeon shook off the thought and drove back home.

**********************************

Vicky walked into the music room and saw Khun talking on the phone.

            “Yes…yes…I’ll be down there as soon as I can…nae…nae…thank you officer…” he hung up.

            “Officer? What was that about?”

            “They caught Seulong…”

Khun can’t believe when he got the call just now. Seulong is brought into custody by a police officer who happened to stumble upon him at Khun’s apartment.

            “That’s great! This is by far the happiest news I’ve heard in days…” Vicky hugged him.

            “They want me to be at the station for the formal crime charge…”

            “They do? Then what are you waiting for? It will best if he went behind bar as soon as possible…”

They were talking and Chansung came.

            “I heard something about behind bar…is someone get or caught or something?” he said looking puzzled.

            “Great you’re here…look, I have a favour to ask…” Vicky said.

In Chansung’s car…

The ride was awfully quiet. Chansung didn’t know what to say to Khun during time like this. They arrived at the police station 20 minutes later. When they walked in, Khun saw Seulong sitting at the officer’s table with his hand cuffed.

Seulong noticed Khun walked in and immediately his blood boiled.

            “Yaa! How dare you!” his voice echoed.

Khun cowered behind Chansung.

            “Tell them you made a mistake and take this off me!” Seulong said flailing his cuffed hands.

            “Nichkhun ssi?” a male police officer came towards Khun.

            “Yes…yes…that’s me…” Khun stuttered. He barely made eye contact with angered Seulong a few feet away.

Chansung sat next to Khun and held his hands. He glanced over and Chansung smiled assuring.

            “I’m right…besides, we’re in police station…he can’t do anything…” he squeezed Khun’s hand gently.

            “Is this man like in the report you made?” the officer asked.

            “Yes…that’s him.” he replied. *This is the time I have to stand up for myself…*

            “Would you like to continue with the charges?”

            “Don’t you dare Khun! I’m warning you!” Seulong yelled.

            “Shut up punk!” the officer smacked Seulong’s head with the file he’s holding.

            “Yes…” Khun nodded.

            “Are you Mr. Ok Taecyeon?” the officer looked at Chansung.

            “That would be me officer…”

They turned around and saw Taecyeon coming in.

            “I’m the witness as stated in the file…”

            “Hyung…” Chansung said in shock.

Taecyeon looked over and saw Chansung was holding Khun’s hands. A tint of jealousy crept in him.

            “So, since everyone is here…lets proceed…”

After an hour, the process finally over.

            “You gonna regret this Khun! No one wants you except for me!” Seulong screamed as he being escorted toward the detention area.

Khun took a long sigh as he exited the police station. Now, he could finally rest with a peace of mind knowing that Seulong wouldn’t be bothering him any longer.

Taecyeon looked at Khun and when he want to get near, Chansung cut him…again.

            “Nichkhun ssi…are you okay?” Chansung said and held Khun’s hands, rubbing the palm gently.

            “I’m…I’m..good…great actually…thanks for coming with me today…”

            “No problem…”

            “Taecyeon ssi…thank you…” Khun said as Taecyeon walked past him.

Taecyeon just nodded slightly and went straight to his car leaving the two of them behind. With the corner of his eyes, he could see Chansung wrapping his arm around Khun’s shoulder.

            “So, he came to your house and hit you?” Chansung said as they were in the car on the way back to the agency.

            “Yeah…”

            “And what about Taecyeon hyung? How did he…”

            “He was giving me a ride home that day…and luckily he came back to send my bag that I left in his car…and like they say, the rest is history…”

            “That’s why you didn’t come to the office right? And that migraine thing was just an excuse…”

            “Yeah…” Khun nodded.

            “I’m so glad nothing serious happened to you…”

Back at the office…

            “So, how’s everything?” Vicky asked as soon as Khun arrived.

            “Fine…the court hearing will be held next month…and expect him to serve inside for at least 5 years…” Khun said with a smile.

            “Yes! Finally! You did it Khun ah! You’re finally free from that son of a ! I’m so happy today and nothing could ruin my mood…”

Chansung grinned as he watch the two best friends hugs each other.

            “Well miss Victoria, aren’t you already late for your dance session?” Khun looked at the clock.

          “Oh yeah…I almost forgot about it…how about we go out and celebrate tonight? My treat…” she looked at Chansung. “You’re coming with us…’

            “Me? Are you sure?”

            “Yeah…it won’t be fun just the two of us…”

            “If you insist…”

That night after getting off work, Chansung, Vicky and Khun head out to town to have some fun. Vicky dragged them to a club near Hongdae even though Khun said he rather go to a restaurant and eat.

            “We can eat later…right now, we have to enjoy your first day of freedom…” Vicky squeezed her body between Khun and Chansung. “Jin will be here soon, so let’s go in and get us a table…let’s go!”

The three of them stepped into the dimmed light club. The sound blaring out from the speakers filling the packed area. After getting their drinks from the bar, they went to a table not far from the main dance area.

            “Babe! Over here!” Vicky waved. It was Jin, her boyfriend.

            “So, what’s the occasion? You sounded happy over the phone…” Jin wrapped his arm around Vicky tiny waist.

            “That bastard just got busted and waiting for his sentence…” Vicky said.

            “Really? You mean Seulong got caught?”

            “Yup! It’s a reason to celebrate don’t you think?”

            “Hell yeah…congrats Khun…” he patted Khun’s back.

            “Thanks Jin ah…by the way, this is Chansung…one of the executives in our agency…”

Jin and Chansung shook hands.

            “Babe, lets go dance…you boys better behave now…” Vicky winked.

After she left…

            “I never knew Vicky noona being this carefree…she always seems to be strict when she’s teaching dance…”

            “Yeah…she’s always like this…but when it comes to work, she can get a little scary…”

            “No wonder…so, you wanna dance?” Chansung asked.

            “Um…I can’t dance…I have two left feet…” Khun said lowering his head in embarrassment.

            “You can't be that bad…come, I’ll teach you how…”

Chansung took Khun’s hands and went to the dance floor.

            “Just move your body to the music…” Chansung swayed to the sides.

Khun tried to follow Chansung’s steps and slowly he was moving his body.

            “That’s it…and you still say that you have two left feet…” Chansung grin get wider.

The dance floor packed with people and soon the two of them were inches from each other. A guy nudged Khun’s back and he almost tripped but Chansung quickly grabbed his body.

            “Careful there…” Chansung pulled Khun closer and wrapped his arms around the smaller guy.

Khun could smell the sweet cologne Chansung wore after being so close. Khun looked up and Chansung was smiling.

It’s almost midnight when Chansung drop off Khun at his apartment.

            “Thanks for everything today…I mean…going to the police station and the club just now…”

            “No problem…it’s my pleasure…”

            “Um..so..I’ll see you at the agency tomorrow…”

            “Yeah…Nichkhun ssi…”

            “Yeah?”

Chansung cupped Khun’s face and kissed his lips. The luscious, pink lips felt even better than it looked.

            “I’ll see you tomorrow…good night…” Chansung whispered.

Khun just stood there unable to do anything from the shock.

 

A litttle CHANKHUN action in this chapter...

Sorry for the late update...something wrong with the internet connection and it seems like the writers' block keep coming back...

Happy reading and as always, don't forget to flood the comment box!

ANNYEONG!!!