Reality

Dirty Little Secret

Taecyeon left without looking back.

*What have I done? Did I just kissed that guy? I kissed a man! A full grown man that have the softest lips I’ve ever kissed before…*

            “Oppa, are you okay?” Hyemi said as Taecyeon came back to their table.

            “I’m…I’m…good…”

            “Dude, what’s up with you?”Minjun asked.

            “Nothing…just space out a bit…”

He kept thinking the kiss and somehow felt relieved. There’s one thing for sure though…he wanted more.

Khun just stood there frozen stiff. He didn’t believe what happened just now. Taecyeon kissed him…and when that happened, he thought his legs turned into jelly and fireworks exploded inside his head.

            “Nichkhun ssi…are you okay?”

            “Huh?” Khun looked at him in dazed. “What?”       

            “What happened here?” Chansung looked around and saw the glass shards shattered on the floor.

            “Um…I dunno…”

*I swear my heart gonna stop when Taecyeon pressed his lips against mine? What was that about? Why did he do that anyway?*

            “Did Taecyeon did anything to you? Did he say something?”

            “Uh..no…”

Khun snapped back to his senses a few minutes later as if everything that happened just now is something that occurred just a dream…an illusion that his mind played…like an out body experience.

Yoobin came.

            “Omo…what ‘s going on here?”

            “I’m sorry Yoobin ssi…the glass broke…I was careless…” Khun said.

            “It’s okay…are you okay? You hurt anywhere?”

            “No…I’m okay…”

            “Thank god…I’ll get someone to clean this up…”

Chansung took the other glass in Khun’s hand and put it on the counter. He held Khun’s hands and dragged him out.

            “Are you sure you’re okay?” Chansung spun Khun around.

            “Yeah…I’m good…don’t worry…”

            “What exactly happened in there?”

            “Nothing…I just got the cups out from the cabinet and I guess I got startled when Taecyeon ssi suddenly popped behind my back…”

            “Ohhh…”

            “Um…Chansung ssi…can we leave now? I feel kinda tired…and I have an early morning tomorrow…”

            “Sure…let me get our jackets…”

Midnight…

Chansung walked to his kitchen and opened the fridge. Grabbing a can of soda, he went to the balcony of his apartment, looking the city night sky.

*Why did Taecyeon hyung kissed Khun?*

Flashback

Chansung just got out of the bathroom when he heard Khun’s voice coming from the kitchen. He made his way there and as he get closer, he saw Taecyeon standing next to Khun. He jerked a little when Taecyeon held Khun’s wrist as the guy wanted to walked away.

He wanted to come closer but stopped when suddenly Taecyeon spun Khun around and kissed his lips. His eyes almost popped out of its socket at the sight. Khun on the other hand just standing frozen at the action…he must be shocked.

End of Flashback

Chansung took a deep breath and exhaled.

*Why would he do that to him? Taecyeon hyung is not gay and he already has a girlfriend…*

*************************************

It was fairly cold morning and when he arrived at the agency, he’s practically shivering as he walked through the main door.

            “I should’ve worn thicker clothes today…” he hissed under his breath.

Then someone wrapped a thick coat over him from the back.

            “What the…” he turned and it was Taecyeon.

            “You were shivering…”

Taecyeon said and marched towards the elevator with turning back.

            “Uh…sajangnim…”

The elevator door closed and Taecyeon smiled at Khun’s action.

The coat felt so warm and it felt so good wrapping around his body. Khun felt like a pair of arms holding him…just like when he was trapped in the elevator with Taecyeon.

            “Oooohh…nice coat...brand new?” Vicky asked.

            “Um…not really…Vic…um…can I talk to you about something?” Khun looked at his best friend with pleading eyes.

            “Sure…”

They went to the rooftop of the building. It was a mini garden complete with a small gazebo with benches for people to relax.

            “So, what did you wanna talk about?” Vicky said. She knew this could be serious by the way Khun is acting right now.

            “You’re my best friend right?”He said and Vicky just nodded. “If I tell you this thing…promise you won’t tell anyone else…”

            “I promise…now, tell me! You got me all worked up and curious…”

            “You know that party at Yoobin last night?”

            “Yeah…what about it?”

            “Actually…” Khun walked back and forth debating whether to tell Vicky the truth or not.

            “Yaa! Would you just tell me what’s going on!?” Vicky shot him a deathly stare.

            “Our CEO kissed me in the kitchen that night!” Khun said in one breath.

            “Ohh…what? Kissed you?” her eyes widened.

            “Yeah…he suddenly kissed me…I dunno Vic…when he did it I felt like I’ve just died and went to heaven…my legs got weaker and there are definitely fireworks in my head…”

            “Are you for real?”

            “Yeah…I haven’t felt like this before and scares the hell out of me…it’s kinda wrong but feels so right…” he covered his face with his palm.

            “But he’s straight…I saw him with his girlfriend at the party…”

            “I know…I saw them too…what am I gonna do now Vicky ah? I think I’m falling for him…”

            “Khun ah…that’s dangerous…you’re falling for a straight guy…”

            “You think I want that? I’m so confused right now…” he sat down and let out a long sigh.

            “You know that you’re playing with fire right?”

            “I know…but I can’t help falling for him…”

            “All I can say is…just take it easy…don’t rush into things…maybe you just like him because he was kind to you…and the kiss, I don’t really have any reasonable excuse for it though…”

Maybe Vicky was right in somehow…maybe he just liked the guy because he was nice to him…like the way he liked Chansung…but…deep down he knew the attraction he felt towards Taecyeon is way more than that.

******************************

The final document is finished and Taecyeon can finally rest after working on it all morning. He leaned against the huge leather chair and the image of Khun popped in his head.

He’s beginning to fall just everything about the guy…the way he talked, his walk, his laugh and he way look when he’s in shocked…that was just freakin’ adorable.

Does this made him gay? The question lingered in his mind.

That night…

Taecyeon promised Hyemi to go watch a movie and they did. The movie is kinda boring since it’s a soppy melodramatic movie filled with tears from the binning to the end and it just doesn’t suit Taecyeon’s taste…at all. He almost dozed off in the middle of it.

After dinner they went back to Hyemi’s place and she invited him inside for a coffee. Don’t want to rude, he reluctantly went in eventually.

            “Here…” Hyemi hand him a mug of warm coffee. She the TV and a drama is playing.

            “Thanks…”

They sat on the sofa with Hyemi stuck on his side. She got closer a little and leaned her head on Taecyeon’s shoulder. Taecyeon glanced and he saw Khun right next to him staring him in the eyes.

            “Nichkhun…”he muttered.

            “You said something oppa?”

Khun disappeared and Hyemi is looking at him.

*I’m seeing things right now…oh god….*

The two watched the TV in silent. Hyemi then sat right up, took the mug in Taecyeon’s hands, and put it on the table.

            “Hyemi ah…”

            “Oppa…” she got up and straddled Taecyeon’s lap.

She leaned and kissed his lips. The kiss lingered and her hands start to Taecyeon’s shirt. As Taecyeon opened his eyes, he saw Khun again. His fingers traced the line on his arm and rested at the base of his neck. Khun opened his shirt and lightly tracing kissed along his chest towards his navel. Taecyeon was getting hard and he knew he can’t hold any longer.

            “Nichkhun ssi…” he said in hitched breath.

            “Oppa…”

Something snapped him and when he opened his eyes again, he saw Hyemi kneeling in front of him trying to undo his belt.

*What am I doing here?*

            “I’m sorry Hyemi ah…I can’t do this…” Taecyeon got up, buttoned up his shirt and grabbed his jacket.

            “Oppa…”

Taecyeon walked out from the door and never turned around once. He can’t be doing all of those things with Hyemi and pictured Khun instead of her. It just doesn’t felt right.

Khun wiped his body dry with a big fluffy towel he just bought the other day. It felt so good having a hot water over his tired body after being at the agency all day. He managed to avoid Taecyeon when he dropped off the coat at his assistant’s desk.

*Let’s just forget everything today and move on…he probably just lose a bet and the punishment would be kissing me…* he came up with that conclusion just set his heart at peace.

 Wearing only his robe, he plopped down on the couch and decided to watch the TV. He flicked through the channel and nothing seems to be grabbing his attention. Looking at the clock, it’s already over 10pm…

*Let’s just go to sleep then…* he switched off the TV and when he’s about to walk, the doorbell rings.

*Who might be at this hour?* Khun a little afraid that it could be Seulong but quickly demolished his thought since Seulong is behind bars right now.

The bell keeps on ringing as if the person at the door has some fascination with doorbells or something.

            “I’m coming, I’m coming…yes…”

It was the last person he thought would be at his door.

            “Taecyeon ssi…”

 

Another update....

My dear readers, there's something I wanna say....

 

I'm thinking about deleting this story...I have no motivation left to continue with it....

So, this would be the last chapter of Dirty Little Secret....

 

I'm sorry guys for doing this but I have to....

MIANHAE~~~~~~