Tutor

Nameless

The next day everything went pretty well. When he saw Mingyu they just shared a tiny peck a no more kisses where given for the rest of the day. Of course they flirted a bit, not too much because they barely saw each other at school, with the exception of lunch time, but still whenever they saw each other the talked with a little flirt in their words.

When classes finished Mingyu walked with Wonwoo towards Hanji’s school where he’ll meet his sister’s ‘boyfriend’. When they reached there the little girl was already waiting outside with another kid next to her. Wonwoo walked there, leaving Mingyu a little behind.

“Hey” he greeted them and Hanji smiled at her brother.

“Hi” she said and Wonwoo crouched down hoping his sister’s peck on the cheek but she didn’t. Wonwoo raised an eyebrow to his sister and to have a little fun he gave her the kiss instead.

“How was school?” he asked her.

“Pretty good” she replied a little embarrassed, and that’s what Wonwoo was looking for “Wonwoo, this is Donghwan” she said.

“Oh, hi there, mate” Wonwoo said and shook hands with the kid “I heard you’re my sister’s boyfriend”

“Yeah, hello” he said and bowed.

“Are you nice to my sister?” Wonwoo asked and the kid nodded “You better be, she’s my one and only little girl, so if you hurt her I’ll hurt you” Wonwoo smiled and he heard Mingyu chuckle from quite behind him.

“O-ok” the little boy said and Hanji looked at Wonwoo with an embarrassed look.

“One more thing” Wonwoo said looking at Donghwan “You’re too young to be dating, I already told her this, so keep your hands where I can see them” the little boy quickly let go Hanji’s hand and Wonwoo chuckled.

“Ok, I think he got it” Hanji said totally embarrassed and Wonwoo had to contain his amused face.

“Alright” Wonwoo stood up “I’ll leave you time to say goodbye. Me and Mingyu will wait for you, ok?”

“Ok” Hanji said.

Wonwoo walked towards Mingyu who was silently laughing “You’re too much, poor kid” Mingyu said and Wonwoo shrugged.

“At least he knows now it’s better if he doesn’t mess up with me” Wonwoo said.

“I’m sure he knows” Mingyu said and both of them laughed.

“Everything’s right with your sister?” Mingyu asked and Wonwoo nodded “I’m glad” Wonwoo couldn’t help but blush when he said that, because the look the boy gave him just made him turn shy.

Soon Hanji was next to them and the three of them were ready to head to Wonwoo’s.

“Why are you like this?” she said as soon as she came near her brother.

“What are you talking about?” Wonwoo said innocently.

“Did you have to embarrass me like that? You know I like him” she said.

“Did I do that?”

“YES!”

“How?” Wonwoo asked.

“The kiss, the threat, EVERYTHING” she said stressed and Wonwoo laughed.

“Hey, I was just making sure he wasn’t a ert” Wonwoo said.

“He isn’t, so please don’t do that again”

“You sure?” Mingyu said and Hanji looked at him “He looked pretty creepy” Wonwoo laughed.

“You too? What’s wrong with you?” she said pouting. The two males just laughed and high fived.

That day Mingyu didn’t bring his motorbike, instead he brought his bike to be able to walk with Wonwoo to his place.

“Oh, Mingyu” Wonwoo said “Someday… I don’t really know how many days, well, soon’s going to be Hanji’s birthday, so we won’t be able to meet to do the tutoring, ok?”

“Your birthday?” Mingyu asked the little girl who nodded as Wonwoo smiled down at her “Wow, you’re such an oldie” he joked.

“You’re older than me, though” she said smirking and Wonwoo laughed.

“Burn” Wonwoo said.

“You’re older than him, Wonwoo. You’re the oldest” she said and this time Mingyu laughed. 

“You’re the best, Hanji” Mingyu said and both of them high fived.

Soon the three of them reached home and Hanji went straight to her bedroom. Wonwoo and Mingyu went to Wonwoo’s and they sat on the chairs in front of the big desk.

“Alright, let’s start” Wonwoo said and clapped his hands.

“Let’s do it” Mingyu cheered and they started the tutoring.

Mingyu was surprised how smart Wonwoo was. He made everything look so easy and the tips he got from the boy were the most useful things he’s ever heard. He literally saved his for the next four exams of every subject they tutored.

As Mingyu was doing part of his homework Wonwoo checked how he was doing and the younger earned a light hit in the head “What was that for?” Mingyu asked looking at Wonwoo.

“You’re the dumbest boy I’ve ever seen” Wonwoo told him “You’re doing it wrong again, how many times do I have to tell you it’s not like that?”

“Well sorry, know-it-all” Mingyu said and Wonwoo glared at him “Not everyone is a smartass like you”

“I’m about to kick you out of my house” Wonwoo said.

“You won’t do that” Mingyu said smiling.

“Try me”

As Mingyu did his homework Wonwoo did his and soon both of them were finished with everything and finally had some free time.

“Yeah, we’re done” Mingyu said and stretched his back.

“You did well” Wonwoo said and Mingyu smiled.

“Thanks to you” Mingyu said and brought his face closer to Wonwoo’s.

“You’re welcome” Wonwoo said.

“So, your sister’s brithday” Mingyu said suddenly sitting up and Wonwoo felt so disappointed when he did so.

“Yeah” he said and apparently his disappointment was reflected on his voice because Mingyu looked at him smirking “What?”

“What’s wrong?” he asked.

“It’s nothing” Wonwoo said and Mingyu just let it go, he didn’t want to push him too much.

But what disappointed Wonwoo even more was the next day. They didn’t kiss at all, of course they flirted, but no kisses when they met before classes started. He really wanted to kiss Mingyu but he felt like it was always the wrong time to do so.

“Are you free this weekend?” Mingyu asked him when they were walking to Hanji’s school.

“Yes, why?”

“Let’s go to the cinema” Mingyu said.

“T-the cinema? The two of us?”

“Yeah, why not?” Mingyu said and smiled at the older.

“Uh, ok”

“I’ll pick you up at 6 then, on Saturday” Mingyu told Wonwoo.

 

Saturday arrived and Wonwoo had just showered. He was about to get dressed when he didn’t actually know what to wear. He already had his underwear on and almost his entire closet was on his bed.

“MUM” he yelled “COME HERE A MOMENT”

The woman went upstairs and entered her son’s bedroom.

“Oh my god, dear, what is this mess?” she said when she spotted Wonwoo’s bed “Why is your bed wearing more clothes than you?”

“Because I don’t know what to wear”

“Just something simple, honey”

“Mum, please, did you see how amazing he looked when he came home?”

“He was just wearing normal jeans and a white t-shirt, as far as I remember”

“I know, but he looked so good, what should I wear?”

“You’re acting like a teenage girl” his mum laughed and Wonwoo glared at her “You must really like that boy”

“I guess” he said.

“I don’t know, Wonwoo, you have a better taste than me when it comes to dressing, so…” she said.

“Ok… what about these jeans and this t-shirt?” he said holding up a pair of tight dark jeans and a plain grey v-neck t-shirt “And I’d wear my converse”

“Yeah, it looks nice”

“Or… the white jeans, the ones I bought the other day of course, with the grey shirt and the black vest, also with the converse”

“I like the white jeans look better, but I think it’ll look nicer if instead of wearing it with the shirt, wear the t-shirt, it’ll look more casual”

“Hmm, yeah, you’re right, thanks mum, I’ll get dressed now”

His mum left and let Wonwoo get dressed and his mum was right, it looked much better with the v-neck t-shirt than with the shirt. After getting dressed, he blow dried his hair and he styled it a bit wavy with his hair gel, making it look really good.

And soon it was 6pm and Mingyu rang the bell of Wonwoo’s front door, making the later grab his phone and wallet. “Where are you going?” Hanji asked him.

“I’m going out with Mingyu” he said and kissed his sister goodbye and after that he said goodbye to his mum.

He opened the front door revealing a handsome Mingyu waiting for him. “Hey” Wonwoo greeted him and Mingyu smiled at him.

“Hey” he said surprised “Wow”

“What?” Wonwoo said closing the door behind him.

“It’s just that… you… wow”

“I get it” Wonwoo said laughing.

“A-are you a model by any chance?”

“Hmm, no, but I’d like to try someday” Wonwoo said “Wait, was that a compliment?”

“Hmm, I’m pretty sure it was” Mingyu laughed.

They got on Mingyu’s motorbike and the younger drove to the cinema were they bought their tickets and popcorn. They sat on their seats and during the whole movie Wonwoo hoped that Mingyu would grab his hand or something, but nothing. They just watched the movie and honestly Wonwoo felt like crying. Why was Mingyu being like that? The continuous flirting made him go crazy and his lips haven’t met in a while, to be honest Wonwoo missed Mingyu’s lips.

When it was time to go home obviously Mingyu drove Wonwoo back to his place and both of them climbed down the vehicle before walking to the front door.

“It was fun” Mingyu said.

“Yeah, it was good”

“We’ll go out again like this, ok?”

“Sure” Wonwoo said “Be careful when going back”

“As always” Mingyu smiled and hugged Wonwoo making the boy rest his chin on his shoulder and hug back.

“See you on Monday” Wonwoo said as soon as they pulled away.

“See you on Monday”

 

Thursday

They finished the tutoring for that afternoon and again Mingyu brought his face close to Wonwoo’s but he didn’t kiss him. This time Wonwoo didn’t let him go.

“Are you going to kiss me or you’re just doing this to tease me?” Wonwoo asked surprising Mingyu.

“Hmm, maybe I like teasing you” Mingyu said and Wonwoo scoffed.

“You really don’t know how much I like you” Wonwoo said.

“Probably as much as I like you” Mingyu said and Wonwoo smiled.

“Then why the hell have you been like this all this time?”

“Like what?”

“You just flirted with me and I’m going crazy, believe me” Wonwoo said and Mingyu laughed.

“I just want to do it well” Mingyu said and Wonwoo smiled.

“Mingyu, we made out before knowing our names”

“Yeah… you’re right” Mingyu chuckled.

“Can you kiss me now?” he asked.

Mingyu didn’t say a thing; he just pressed his lips against Wonwoo’s getting an answer from the boy right away. They kissed and their lips moved skilled, knowing what they were meeting each other after more than a week. Soon both males were standing from their seats and joined lips again this time walking towards the bed.

Wonwoo layed on the bed and brought Mingyu to him by grabbing him by the uniform tie. The boy fell on top of him without hurting him. They kissed once again deepening the kiss as the seconds passed. Wonwoo was wrapping his arms around Mingyu’s neck and the later used one arm as a support and the other hand gripped the side of Wonwoo’s waist.

Wonwoo removed his tie around his neck and threw it to somewhere around the room. Mingyu slowly took out the ends of the shirt out of the pants and sneaked his hand under it, touching Wonwoo’s bare skin. Wonwoo did the same with Mingyu and their bodies rolled leaving now the older on top.

“What if your sister comes in?” Mingyu asked once they pulled away from a kiss.

“She always knocks” Wonwoo said and removed the tie around Mingyu’s neck.

“, Wonwoo” Mingyu said and ed the first three buttons of his own shirt before bringing the boy down again and kissing his lips for the nth time that afternoon.

“What’s wrong?” Wonwoo earning another kiss.

“You’re just too hot” Mingyu said and Wonwoo pulled away sitting on top of Mingyu one leg in each side of the younger’s body.

“Wow, thanks” he said and he ed the first buttons of his shirt as well.

“That doesn’t help” Mingyu said.

“I know”

“Aren’t we too young to have ?” Mingyu joked.

“Who says we’re having ?” Wonwoo laughed “We’re just making out”

“Like the old times?”

“It’s much better than the old times. Now I know why I’m making out with you” Wonwoo said.

“Why?” Mingyu said sitting up on his elbows, with Wonwoo still on top of him, so he took the chance to caress his thighs.

“You know why” Wonwoo said and Mingyu blushed. But soon he kissed Wonwoo again.

“You’re right, it’s much better now” Mingyu said and Wonwoo gave him a questioning look “You’re the best thing that ever happened to me”

“Don’t say things like that” Wonwoo said “That makes me develop a bigger crush than I already have on you”

“You have a crush on me?” Mingyu said smirking.

“As big as your house” Wonwoo said and Mingyu laughed “What about you?”

“I’ve had a crush on you for too long that I think it became love” Mingyu said and Wonwoo blushed.

“You’re saying that you love me?”

“Maybe” Mingyu smirked.

Wonwoo chuckled before leaning in and kissing Mingyu. The younger sat up completely, with Wonwoo still on his lap and he wrapped his arms around his waist as the older hugged his neck while their lips melted and played.

“But I’m serious, you’re the best thing-” Mingyu began but Wonwoo stopped him by giving him a short peck.

“Shut up”

“We should start dating” Mingyu said and Wonwoo raised his eyebrows.

“Should we?” Wonwoo asked and Mingyu kissed him once again.

“Please?” he said “Isn’t this enough for you to decide if we should date?”

“Alright” Wonwoo said “Ok”

“Yes?”

“Yes, oh my god Mingyu, I have a ing crush on you, of course I want to date you, are you that stupid? Maybe you need tutoring on that as well” Wonwoo said and Mingyu burst out laughing “Why the hell are you laughing now?”

“You’re so cute” Mingyu said and hugged Wonwoo resting his head on the crock of his neck.

“Then… we’re together?” Wonwoo asked resting his chin on Mingyu’s head.

“Yes, finally”

Wonwoo made Mingyu lift his head enough to place a chaste kiss on his lips. Both males smiled into the kiss.

Then there was a weak knock. Wonwoo climbed down from Mingyu and fixed his hair a bit. He walked to the door and opened it, revealing Hanji.

“Wonwoo… I’m hungry” she said and Wonwoo smiled.

“Ok, I’ll make something to eat” Wonwoo said and turned to Mingyu “Are you hungry?”

“Hmmm, a bit” Mingyu said and Hanji noticed their ed shirts.

“Let’s have something to eat then” Wonwoo said and stretched out his hand for Mingyu to take it so the three of them would go downstairs. Mingyu obviously took his hand and they headed out of the bedroom. Wonwoo looked at him and chuckled.

“What?” Mingyu asked and Wonwoo made him stop. Then he fixed his hair with his fingers as he smiled up at him.

“Your hair looked like a mess” Wonwoo said.

“It wasn’t my fault” Mingyu said and Wonwoo laughed.

“Let’s go”

They go to the kitchen and Wonwoo took out the ingredients to start making Hanji’s favourite sandwiches as Mingyu and Hanji sat on the island stools.

“Do you need help?” Mingyu asked Wonwoo.

“I’ll finish them quicker if you help me” Wonwoo said.

“So you do need help” Mingyu said standing up and walked over Wonwoo. He stood behind him.

“Behind me you won’t help much” Wonwoo said and Mingyu laughed before standing next to him and helping him for real this time.

In no time the sandwiches were done and Wonwoo placed Hanji’s in front of her. He sat between her and Mingyu.

“So now you’ll tell Soonyoung, Jisoo and Jihoon that I came to your place?” Mingyu asked Wonwoo.

“Hmm, we’ll tell them together. At lunch time, so if they want to kill me you can protect me, but not this week” Wonwoo said and Mingyu chuckled.

“Why would they want to kill you?” Mingyu asked.

“You don’t know them that much yet, they can be such drama queens, especially Soonyoung” Wonwoo said.

“Surprising” Mingyu said and Wonwoo nodded.

“But… how should we tell them?” Wonwoo said and thought “Hmm, whatever, we’ll just act normal”

“Ok” Mingyu shrugged.

“You’re together, right?” Hanji asked both males and Wonwoo looked at her smiling.

“You saw it coming, didn’t you?” Wonwoo said and she shrugged.

“It was pretty obvious, yes” she said.

“Do you accept our relationship?” Mingyu asked Hanji and Wonwoo laughed.

“Hey, you should ask that to my mum not my little sister” Wonwoo said.

“What if I don’t accept it?” Hanji said and Wonwoo looked surprised at her.

“You don’t?” he said.

“I have to get used to it”

“Alright… then I hope you get used to it soon”

They heard the front door open and close. Wonwoo heard his mum taking off her heels and putting the keys back in her bag.

“Is it your mum?” Mingyu asked him and Wonwoo nodded “Are you going to tell her now?”

“No, I guess I’ll wait after you’re gone, it’ll be better like that”

“Ok” Mingyu said.

The woman entered the kitchen and found the three of them eating. “Oh hello” she said smiling at them.

“Hi mum” the siblings said.

“Hello” Mingyu said.

“How’s the tutoring doing?” she asked.

“Perfect” Wonwoo answered and the woman smiled.

“Great” she said and walked over the little girl “How was school, honey?”

“Good” she said.

“Mum, why are you this early today?” Wonwoo asked her.

“Why? Do you want me to be working for that long?” she asked faking a hurt look. Mingyu chuckled.

“Mum, please, you’re being embarrassing” Wonwoo said.

“I just finished work really quickly, I had no more papers to check and I came home earlier, that’s all”

“Uh, ok” Wonwoo said and took another bite of his sandwich.

“Oh, that looks delicious” the woman said “I’m so hungry, I haven’t eaten for hours”

“Ok, have mine, I’m not that hungry after all” Wonwoo said giving his sandwich to his mum “She’s always like this, don’t worry” he told Mingyu who was observing the whole scene with an amused look.

“Ok, it’s fine… It’s just so funny to watch” Mingyu said and Wonwoo smiled.

“See? I’m not embarrassing, dear, I’m funny” she said to her son “Right Mingyu? I’m funny, aren’t I? Your friend here always tells me I’m embarrassing”

“Yeah, you’re funny” Mingyu said.

“I won, son” she told Wonwoo and kissed him on the cheek “Oops, I’m wearing lipstick… Do you want me to clean it for you?” she said and her thumb ready to clean the lipstick.

“NO!” Wonwoo said “It’s ok, I’m fine, I can clean it myself”

“Alright” she said and put the whole remaining of the sandwich in , and it was a pretty big piece.

“Mum please” Wonwoo said covering his face.

“I’ll go shower” she said with full and left the kitchen.

“I’m done” Hanji said and jumped out of the stool heading back to her room.

“Oh god, that was so embarrassing” Wonwoo said.

“It’s ok, don’t worry” Mingyu said laughing.

“But you’re laughing” Wonwoo said removing the hands from his face and looking at Mingyu.

“It’s just funny, ok? Let me clean that”

Mingyu took a tissue and cleaned Wonwoo’s cheek. Then he took his sandwich and let Wonwoo take a bite before finishing it.

“You’re the only normal person I know, believe me” Wonwoo said resting his head on Mingyu’s shoulder “My sister is slowly becoming like my mum”

“You’re like your mum too” Mingyu said and Wonwoo sat up glaring at him “I was joking”

“You better” he said going back to his resting position. Mingyu grabbed Wonwoo’s hand and kissed the back of it making the older smile.

 

Soon it was time for Mingyu to leave so the boy said goodbye to Hanji and her mum and Wonwoo walked him to the front door.

“We’ll talk later?” Mingyu asked Wonwoo as he caressed his cheek.

“Alright” Wonwoo said as he nodded “Be careful”

“Ok” Mingyu smiled and leaned in to kiss Wonwoo. They shared a long but sweet kiss which made both males smile “See you tomorrow, then”

“Yeah, see you tomorrow” Wonwoo said and Mingyu gave him one last kiss before heading out of the house.

Once the door closed Wonwoo walked to the living room where his mum was watching the TV and laughing at something she just saw “Hey, honey” she said when she spotted her son walking in.

“Mum” he said and sat next to her “I need to tell you something”

“Tell me, dear” she said turning down the volume and looking at Wonwoo.

“Well, I guess you realized I like Mingyu”

“Yeah, I did” she said smiling.

“Well, apparently Mingyu likes me too and you know… we are… like… together”

“You mean he’s your boyfriend now?” she asked and Wonwoo blushed at the word. Mingyu was his boyfriend. That sounds so good, Wonwoo though.

“Yeah” Wonwoo said and looked at his mum “Are you ok with it?”

“Of course, I’ll support you no matter what, honey. You’re my son for god’s sake” she said “And Mingyu’s an awesome kid, he’s the best”

“Thanks” Wonwoo said and sighed.

“You know how much he helped you, more than anyone. And I thank him so much for what he’s doing for you, I hope you’ll be always at least friends, but if that friendship led you to start feeling other stuff for each other, that’s fine, as long as he doesn’t hurt you, ok?” she said and Wonwoo hugged her.

“Thanks mum, you’re the best” he said and the woman embraced her son.

“But no till you’re 18” she said and Wonwoo pulled away blushing deep red.

“Mum, please!” he said “Don’t talk about that stuff”

“Why? Do you feel shy?” she said teasing her son who blushed even more.

“It’s not that” he said pouting.

“Oh, then why are you blushing so much? Did you think of having with him already? Oh my god, you’re so grown up already” she said and Wonwoo covered his face with his hands.

“Oh mum, please!” he said.

“Alright, you can have with him as long as you have protection, get it?” she said “I guess I’ll have to buy some condoms, you must be ready, oh and lube”

“I’m so done with you, mum” Wonwoo said standing up and walking to the stairs.

“But don’t leave honey!” she yelled “WE STILL NEED TO DISCUSS WHO’S BOTTOM”

Wonwoo ran upstairs and spotted his sister opening her door surprised at her mum’s yelling “What is mum talking about? Who’s bottom?”

“It’s nothing, Hanji, please go back to your room” Wonwoo said and entered his bedroom closing the door behind him.

After dinner, when Wonwoo was laying down on his bed with his laptop on his belly his phone rang. The screen told him it was Mingyu.

“Hey” Wonwoo said.

“Hey” Mingyu replied “Did you tell your mum?”

“Yeah, I did” Wonwoo said and sat up.

“So?” Mingyu said nervously.

“Oh, she’s completely fine with it” Wonwoo said.

“What else did she say?”

“That she needs to buy some condoms and lube, just in case” Wonwoo said and Mingyu burst out laughing from the other line of the phone.

“Your mum’s the best” Mingyu said still laughing.

“You don’t know how red I was when she started talking about that” Wonwoo said and laughed a bit.

“Well at least she accepts us, so that’s good, it’s better if she cares”

“Yeah, but that’s caring too much, you know” Wonwoo said and Mingyu laughed.

“There’s only my parents left” he said turning serious suddenly.

“Yeah… do they know about me?”

“Of course they do, I only see them on Sundays and sometimes in the afternoon and they ask me about school and friends, so of course I told them, they seem to like you, and they don’t even know you”

“That’s good”

“You should come over some weekend, after we tell our friends”

“So quickly?”

“Well, I know your family, so I guess you should meet mine”

“Will it be ok?”

“Yes, they’re nice people after all... My dad’s better than my mum though, my mum’s quite serious, but my dad’s really outgoing”

“A-alright… I’ll go” Wonwoo said.