Date

Nameless

When Mingyu thought of it, him and Wonwoo never really had a real date in which they went out to have dinner or lunch or even to the cinema, just the two of them. The fact that they were always busy with school made it impossible for them to go on dates.

So a few weeks after school was over Mingyu called his boyfriend.

“Hello?” Wonwoo replied.

“Hey” Mingyu said and Wonwoo smiled.

“Hello, Kim Mingyu” Wonwoo said.

“Will you go out with me?” Mingyu asked making Wonwoo laugh.

“What are you talking about?”

“Go on a date with me, we haven’t gone on a date yet, and we’ve been dating for 6 months already” Mingyu said.

“We’ve met a lot of times after school”

“I now, but I want to take you out on a real date, go to the cinema, have dinner in a nice restaurant, go to Namsam” Mingyu said.

“I love you so much” Wonwoo suddenly said making Mingyu blush.

“Is that a yes?” he wondered.

“Yes” Wonwoo whispered “So, what are we going to do?”

“We’re going to the cinema and then I’m taking you to my favorite restaurant, and I’m paying”

“You’re such a gentleman” Wonwoo said and Mingyu laughed “But next time I’ll be the one paying”

“Does that mean there’ll be a next time?” Mingyu joked.

“I’ll think about it when our first date ends” Wonwoo shrugged.

“I’ll pick you up at 5pm?” Mingyu asked.

“Sure” Wonwoo said and he blushed, because he was going on a date with Mingyu.

“Dress nicely” Mingyu told him.

“Are you saying I usually don’t dress nicely?”

“You always dress nicely, but I want to see you looking extremely nice today”

“Fair enough”

A few hours later Wonwoo started getting ready, it was 3pm, and he decided to start getting ready to look his best for Mingyu. He showered, he shaved, he did his hair styling his fringe up and backwards making him look really good, and he was sure Mingyu was going to love that.

Then he proceeded to pick his clothes. He chose a pair of light brown bermuda which were kind of dressy but not too much. Then he needed to pick a top, and he opted for a dressy stripped polo. Then he took a dark blue blazer to put on top of his polo and he pulled the sleeves up to make it look more stylish. As for shoes he took his light blue Vans. He looked at himself in the mirror and he nodded in approval.

Back in Mingyu’s house, something similar was happening. Mingyu had showered and he decided to make his hair look messy-hot as he called it. Then he chose the outfit he was going to wear and he opted for dark jeans and a white shirt, tucked under the jeans, with its sleeves up.

When it was time for him to drive to Wonwoo’s he picked his keys, walled and phone and headed to his motorbike. He drove all the way to Wonwoo’s. When he got down the vehicle he felt really nervous. He didn’t know why, because Wonwoo was his boyfriend already, it’s not like he didn’t know him. Then he thought of something.

He knocked on Wonwoo’s door and his mum greeted him.

“Hi, dear” she smiled sweetely “Wonwoo, Mingyu’s here!” she shouted and they heard Wonwoo yell a ‘Be right there!’ from his bedroom “Do you want to come in?”

“No, it’s ok, I’ll wait here” Mingyu smiled.

A few seconds later a hot-as-hell Wonwoo appeared. Mingyu gaped at Wonwoo’s appearance, he looked extremely stunning.

“Hi” Wonwoo smiled when he saw Mingyu.

“Wow” Mingyu said and Wonwoo laughed.

“Be careful, ok?” his mum said and Wonwoo kissed her cheek.

“Yes, we will” Wonwoo replied “See you later”

“Alright, have fun” she said.

“Bye” the couple said and the woman closed the door, Wonwoo knew she was running straight to the nearest window to spy on her son.

“You look… wow” Mingyu said and Wonwoo grinned.

“I know” he agreed “No kiss?”

“Hey, it’s our first date, you already want to go to second base?” Mingyu said surprised.

“Oh, so that’s what we’re doing… are you going to be able to contain yourself?” Wonwoo asked.

“I’ll try”

They walked to Mingyu’s motorbike and they put on their helmets. Mingyu drove away, straight to the cinema. They walked hand in hand all the way to the place not saying a word, because they both were extremely nervous.

When they reached the queue to get their tickets they saw it was Junghan the one selling the tickets at the cinema, so when it was their turn to pay Junghan was surprised to see them.

“Waaa, hi!” he said excited.

“What the hell are you doing here? I told you not to work here…” Mingyu told his friend.

“Don’t worry, that boy doesn’t work here anymore” Junghan said and Mingyu nodded, then he looked at Wonwoo, who was making a blank expression.

“So, what are you going to watch?” Junghan said trying to change the subject.

“Mad Max” Wonwoo replied.

“Not really a date movie, but still works” Junghan commented and Mingyu chuckled.

“Are you sure you want to watch that?” Mingyu asked Wonwoo “Don’t you feel like watching Pitch Perfect 2? It’s less intense”

“No, I want to watch Mad Max” Wonwoo said without even looking at Mingyu. The younger paled and looked at Junghan, who shrugged.

“Do whatever he wants” Junghan mouthed to Mingyu, who nodded.

“Alright, let’s watch Mad Max” Mingyu agreed.

“Are you agreeing just to avoid having an argument?” Wonwoo asked Mingyu.

“No” Mingyu replied and Wonwoo glared “Ok, let’s let the people behind us get their tickets, and we’ll come back later”

“As you want” Junghan nodded and greeted the next costumers when Mingyu dragged Wonwoo out of the line.

“What’s wrong?” Mingyu asked Wonwoo.

“Nothing” Wonwoo crossed his arms.

“Is it because Junghan mentioned him?” Mingyu said, knowing he was right.

“No” Wonwoo lied.

“Wonwoo, you know he doesn’t matter to me, I haven’t talked to him or even seen him since the last time you saw him, so there’s no need to worry, ok?” Mingyu assured Wonwoo.

“Ok” he said, still not uncrossing his arms. Mingyu decided to give him a little kiss on the lips, to make him forget about that “I thought we weren’t going to do that until the next date”

“Sorry, couldn’t help it” Mingyu smiled and Wonwoo finally uncrossed his arms.

“Let’s watch Pitch Perfect, I’ve already watched Mad Max” he said and Mingyu smiled.

“I love you” Mingyu said.

“Never say I love you on the first date, it’s weird” Wonwoo joked.

They bought their tickets and went inside, after getting their shared menu. They sat on the couch, since cinemas in Korea usually had couches instead of individual seats.

They enjoyed the movie, laughing and even singing on some scenes. Wonwoo tortured Mingyu a little because the only thing they did was hold hands, when they were finished eating their snacks. Mingyu wanted to cuddle but Wonwoo refused to do so.

“You’re taking this first date stuff too seriously” Mingyu whispered to Wonwoo.

“It’s our first date, isn’t it?” Wonwoo said “Plus, you’re the one who started it”

“Yeah, but-” Mingyu started.

“Then, we’ll do what people do on first dates, now shut up” Wonwoo said making Mingyu stop talking.

“It’s not fair… I’ve already seen you ” Mingyu murmured to himself but Wonwoo heard him and he chuckled.

“I don’t care” Wonwoo whispered.

The movie finished and they proceeded to get out of the cinema. On their way out the said goodbye to Junghan, who hadn’t finished his shift and they headed to Mingyu’s favorite restaurant. Mingyu had booked a table for them making it quicker to sit down and order. Wonwoo was starving.

“Are you going to be like this all summer?” Mingyu asked his boyfriend.

“Like what?” Wonwoo asked.

“Like this, acting as if we just started dating” Mingyu clarified.

“Technically, we just started dating today” Wonwoo stated making Mingyu frown.

“And what have we been doing all these months?” Mingyu asked.

“We’ve been bonding” Wonwoo shrugged.

“You call having ‘bonding’?” Mingyu said not very convinced.

“Why not?” Wonwoo laughed.

“You’re weird” Mingyu said and he chuckled.

“Ok, we started dating 6 months ago, but this is our first date out, not at home” Wonwoo said “The times we hung out after school at home were dates as well… of course they were”

“Then, no more ‘no kissing on the first date’?” Mingyu asked.

“No more of that” Wonwoo smiled “For ’s sake, we made out before knowing each other’s names”

“I’m going to miss you when you start uni” Mingyu said with sad eyes.

“We’ll still see each other, it’s not like I’m moving to another country”

“Thank god you aren’t” Mingyu sighed “I don’t know how Junghan is handling that so well”

“Yeah… I haven’t talked to him that much lately, since he’s been working, but I guess he’s taking it pretty good” Wonwoo agreed.

 

Junghan waved his friends goodbye when the movie ended. He was really happy they were finally going on dates and living the couple life, but on the other hand he felt a bit jealous. They were so lucky to be with each other.

Junghan took the broom and entered the room where Wonwoo and Mingyu had just been into. He started cleaning it for the next movie. Junghan sat down on one of the couches and sighed. He took out his phone and looked at his lock screen, which was his favorite picture of him and Jisoo. His Jisoo. He bit his bottom lip to avoid crying. He thought of the money he was making working at the cinema, and it wasn’t enough. He’d have to work for at least 5 and a half months to save up all the money he needed and by that time uni would have started and he will not be able to fly to L.A. Which meant he wouldn’t be able to see Jisoo for a year, since on Christmas holidays he would always go to his hometown to spent holidays with his family.

Junghan couldn’t help it and he cried. It’s so unfair, he thought. Then he remembered. His dad won’t be able to pay for uni all by himself, so Junghan would have to work even more to pay for uni as well, making it even harder to save up for his flight to L.A.

He stayed there for about 5 minutes, alone and crying. He remembered he was supposed to be working, so he stood up from his seat and finished cleaning the room. Then he went straight to the toilet, only to find his work mate, Jun.

“Oh Junghan, what’s wrong?” he asked him as soon as he saw his face.

“It’s nothing” Junghan said and he washed his face. He took some clean tissue and dried it.

“It doesn’t seem like nothing” Jun stated and Junghan sighed as he looked down. Jun didn’t know what to say so he approached Junghan and tried to comfort him. He hugged the boy and Junghan hugged back, breaking down in his arms.

“I really miss him” Junghan cried again.

“Your boyfriend?” Jun asked innocently.

“Yeah… I won’t be able to see him for about a year or so” Junghan told his friend “I don’t think I can do that”

“Wow…” Jun said “I don’t really know what to say”

“It’s ok” Junghan said and he pulled away to clean his face “Thanks”

“You can still talk to him, right?”

“Yeah, we Skype every now and then but it’s not the same” Junghan told him.

“I see…” Jun nodded “Tell me about him” he said and he leaned on the sink, looking at Junghan, who smiled just thinking about Jisoo.

“His name is Jisoo, but since he’s American he has an English name, Joshua. He’s the nicest person I know. He’s polite, considerate and lovely. He knows how to play the guitar and he sings. I love how he concentrates when he’s playing and when I ask him to sing and play for me he smiles and starts singing my favorite song right away, so that I can join him. He’s been through the roughest but still he’s a gentleman to everybody, no matter how bad his day was he’ll always help you with whatever you need. Sometimes he’s a bit dumb because he only cares about other people and he doesn’t care about himself, but I guess that’s what makes him be himself.

His face looks like it was carved by gods because he’s flawless. His eyes have this special twinkle whenever he smiles which makes him look extra sweet and lovely. His body is a masterpiece, to be honest, and that makes me feel so happy and proud you can’t even imagine. And if you put us together we become the hottest couple ever, because we’re really beautiful” Jun chuckled and Junghan smiled “And his laugh… and when he speaks English I just can’t help but smile because he’s precious. And not having him here in Korea hurts so much, because I can’t live all that to the fullest”

“Junghan” Jun called him and the boy looked at him “You’re so lucky to have found someone like that. I wish someday someone will love me as much as you love Jisoo, because I doubt this feelings will ever change”

“Thanks” Junghan smiled and he looked at his hands.

“Can I see a picture? I’m curious” Jun said and Junghan nodded excited. He pulled his phone and showed him his lock screen “He’s really handsome”

“Yeah” Junghan agreed and he unlocked his phone, he looked for another picture of Jisoo. This one was a picture he took of him without Jisoo knowing, while he was sitting on Junghan’s desk chair, with his feet up in the bed while playing the guitar. Junghan had taken the picture from his bed.

“You do make a hot couple” Jun said and Junghan laughed.

“Thanks”

 

 

Short update ^^ So I was just writing and somehow I found myself in the middle of a meanie scene and it might turn into but I don't know if I should really write because they are babies... I mean... they're not, Wonwoo is older than me and I'm the same age as Mingyu and I'm 18 so in my country (at least) he's an adult and it shouldn't be a problem, but I know some people are a bit sensitive with this matter, so if you feel like you'll be uncomfortable reading on this fanfic tell me and I won't include the scene, I will finish it though, because it's turning out really beautiful and emotional, it's nothing like those harsh and just- scenes. Also, I must ask as well, how old are you? I need to know how old my readers are on an average more or less and maybe I'll have to rate this story M and forbid minors to read it, I really don't want to get into any trouble with minors reading , I want to be as sensible as possible with this story because it's my little baby :3

So please, let me know if you'd feel comfortable with reading a very light scene (i don't like writing strong ones, just cute ones) and your age if you don't mind. 

Thank you so much and thanks for reading ^^