Secret meeting

Nameless

Wonwoo entered the school after dropping Hanji at her school. He walked towards his class and greeted his friends, before sitting down on his usual place, next to Jihoon.

They talked about their stuff until the teacher got there and as soon as she stepped inside the classroom he wanted to get out of there.

Wonwoo thanked the heavens when the bell rang announcing it was lunch time. He was so hungry and wanted to have some free time before he’d go back to his horrible classes. He was walking down the corridor to meet up with his friends when a hand pulled from his arm and made him go into the boy’s bathroom.

As soon as the door closed he saw behind him the boy, that boy.  “What the hell?” Wonwoo said and he just smirked as an answer, making Wonwoo shut up what he was about to say after.

The boy walked towards him and Wonwoo wanted to step back, but he didn’t, he was too petrified to do so. So he just waited till the boy was close enough to feel his breath on his face and his fresh smell.

The tall boy leaned in and kissed him without saying a word. Wonwoo was about to pull away when he realized he liked the touch of the boy’s lips, so why not kissing back? He put one of his hands on the boy’s shoulders and when he did so the other male put an arm around his waist to bring him closer. They shared a long and intense kiss, using their tongues and pressing their bodies together. After that long kiss they pulled away lightly panting heavily.

“You’re a good kisser” the boy said in a quiet voice which made Wonwoo feel shivers down his spine.

“Thanks, you’re too” Wonwoo said and the boy smirked again.

“Shall we do it again before we head to the cafeteria?” he said and Wonwoo chuckled before leaning in and starting the kiss himself.

They melted into another long kiss as Wonwoo wrapped his arms around his neck and the taller hugged his waist. This time they moved their lips in a more skilled way, making the whole thing even more addictive which made Wonwoo wonder if he’d kiss the boy again, because even in that moment that they didn’t end the kiss yet, he already missed his lips.

Finally they pulled away and this time they let go each other, leaving a small distance between their bodies. The taller looked at himself in the mirror, fixed his hair with his fingers and winked at Wonwoo before heading out of the bathroom. Wonwoo leaned his hands against the sink and sighed “I’m ed up” he said and looked at the mirror and chuckled “I’m so ed up” He fixed his hair as well and bit his lips, still feeling that heat on them and headed to the cafeteria.

He entered and he felt the boy’s eyes on him. Usually he’d ignore them but this time he looked back at him and tried to hide a smirk when the other winked at him. He sat on the table where his friends where and took out his sandwich. He looked over the boy who was now taking a bite of his food, he smiled to himself before his friends noticed and decided not to look at him, for his own good.

 

Classes finished quickly and Wonwoo was already on his locker putting in some book. He looked at the locker’s door and there were a few pictures. One was of the five friends, when Doyoon was still alive, the five of them were smiling and Doyoon was hugging Wonwoo from behind. Another one was a picture of him and his sister from a few years ago, she looked really cute. Another one was a picture of his family, he was in the picture as well. His father was resting his arm around his shoulders and Wonwoo hugged his waist with one of his arms. While his mum was carrying Hanji and his father had his other arm around his mum’s waist. Such a happy family. The last picture he had was the last picture he took with Doyoon. It was a Polaroid selca. Doyoon was winking as he smiled and Wonwoo was pouting cutely, at the bottom of the Polaroid Doyoon wrote “WonDo, this is real”. Wonwoo chuckled at his best friend’s dumbness.

He heard a near locker open and he closed his quickly. He saw that boy taking some book from his locker and when he noticed Wonwoo there he looked at him and smirked. Wonwoo chuckled and approached him.

“Don’t smirk like that” Wonwoo said and the boy raised his eyebrows.

“Why?”

“I like it too much” Wonwoo said and started walking towards the exit door.

“See you tomorrow at lunch time” the boy said and Wonwoo waved lightly without turning around, making the other boy chuckle.  

He headed out of the school and he reunited with his friends again. Hanji usually entertained herself a lot with her friends so Wonwoo had to wait for her, so he decided to talk a bit with his friends and then head to pick up his sister.

He was midway his sentence when he noticed his friends looked at something behind him, so he turned around and saw his sister with his mum behind her. He smiled brightly as Hanji ran to him, he crouched down and picked her up “Hey, what are you doing here?” Wonwoo asked her and she smiled.

“Mum came to pick me up, she said she has no more work for today” she said.

“That’s cool, isn’t it?” Wonwoo said and Hanji nodded cutely. He kissed her cheek, he couldn’t help her cuteness. He and his friends could hear how some girls aw-ed at the action. Then his mum approached him too.

“Hello, honey” she said.

“Hello mum” he said “No, don’t kiss me here, it’s embarrassing” he said and his mum laughed.

“You just kissed your sister” she said.

“It’s different” he said and his friends laughed “Oh god Hanji, you’re so heavy, I’ll put you down”

“Go to the gym” Soonyoung said and they laughed. Wonwoo put his sister down.

“You can hang out with your friends, today, I’ll take care of your sister” his mum said.

“Yeah, come to my house” Jihoon said and Wonwoo smiled.

“Ok, thanks mum”

“Don’t come home late, ok?” she said and Wonwoo nodded.

“I know, don’t worry” he said and Hanji grabbed her mum’s hand.

“Bye” she said happily.

“Bye” Wonwoo caressed her hair before she and his mum headed home.

“She didn’t even notice me” Jisoo said faking his crying.

“Of course she didn’t, when she’s near her brother she sees nothing but him” Jihoon said and Wonwoo smiled.

“She’s so cute” Jisoo said.

“Hey, it’s my sister”

“I know, I just wish I had a little sister too” Jisoo said “Instead I have a an older brother who doesn’t even call to ask for me, that bastard”

“Sorry man” Wonwoo said and laughed.

 

The next day Wonwoo was eager for the lunch time to arrive and when finally the bell announced his break of freedom he quickly picked up his books and flew out of the classroom. He walked down the corridor and spotted the nameless boy entering the bathroom as he winked at him. Wonwoo started to feel his lips demanding the boy’s lips.

Wonwoo entered after the boy closed the door behind him. He saw there were a few boys in there as well so the boy just entered a single toilet and closed the door. Wonwoo stayed in front of the mirror as if he was checking his hair, and waited till the other boys headed out of the bathroom. When they did, the boy came out and Wonwoo walked towards him. Before the boy could say anything Wonwoo kissed him by grabbing him by the collar of his shirt. When he pulled away the boy smiled.

“Well, hello, to you too” he said and Wonwoo laughed “What was that for though?”

“Well, who was the first one to start the kissing?” Wonwoo said and leaned against the sink.

“I know” the boy said and approached Wonwoo even more. Then he kissed him moving his lips slowly but tempting. Of course Wonwoo kissed back.

The boy pulled away and kept his hand on Wonwoo’s cheek, caressing it gently. Wonwoo put his hand on top of the boy’s and smiled. He kissed him again and the boy kissed back, and then he took control of it, for the first time he bit Wonwoo’s lip gently and Wonwoo let him enter his mouth carefully. He almost let out a moan when he felt the boy’s tongue against his, but he suppressed it, he didn’t want to moan… yet.

Wonwoo pulled away and the other boy looked at him with a questioning look “Sorry… I just…” Wonwoo said.

“It’s ok” he said and Wonwoo pecked him on the lips one last time.

“See you in the cafeteria” Wonwoo whispered to his ear. Then he stepped back and smiled at the boy before heading out of the bathroom and heading towards the cafeteria were his friends already were.

“What took you so long?” Jihoon asked him.

“I went to the bathroom” Wonwoo said and sat on his usual chair.

“What did you do there?”

“Pee maybe?” Wonwoo said.

“Or poop” Soonyoung said and his friends glared at him.

“If you weren’t my friend I’d bully you” Jisoo told Soonyoung and they laughed.

Wonwoo looked over at the cafeteria door and he saw the boy entering, their eyes met and the boy bit his lower lip, making Wonwoo do so as well. Then the boy chuckled and Wonwoo looked away with a smirk plastered on his lips.