Round Bed

Nameless

The classes ended and Wonwoo wanted to get out of school as soon as possible. He spotted Mingyu the second he stepped out of the building, but first he went over his friends to say goodbye to them. Once he was done he walked towards his boyfriend who greeted him with a sweet kiss.

“Why didn’t you come to say bye?” Wonwoo asked him.

“I don’t think they like me anymore” Mingyu said.

“They do like you, don’t be stupid”

“Hmm, I wouldn’t be so sure, since you picked me instead of them they glare at me all the time and barely talk to me”

“Oh, really?” Wonwoo asked and turned around, checking his friends were still there and they were, but also looking at the couple. Wonwoo smirked “They’ll have to deal with it” he said once he turned to face his boyfriend again, and then he kissed him.

“I really need to get one of those lip scrubs” Mingyu said making Wonwoo smile “Your lips are the best”

“I know” Wonwoo said “Let’s go?”

“You want to get home that quickly?” Mingyu wiggled his eyebrows earning a weak smack from Wonwoo.

“Let’s go”

Soon the couple reached Mingyu’s huge house. They were greeted by silence and Wonwoo wondered if Mingyu ever hated to be this lonely. First of course they did their tutoring as always in Mingyu’s bedroom, but as soon as they were done they headed down the basement, but first Wonwoo made sure to put one of the condoms in his pants pocket.

They started cuddling in the big sofa while watching TV but of course they didn’t really watch the TV, because as soon as they were settled they began their make out session with Wonwoo leaning down on his back and Mingyu on top of him devouring his soft lips as slowly he ed his uniform shirt as well as Wonwoo did with Mingyu’s.

~

Wonwoo opened the lid of his eyes tiredly being greeted by Mingyu’s face, really close to his, but he still smiled when he felt Mingyu’s arms make contact with his bare skin under the blankets and bring him closer to his body.

“Ugh, it hurts” Wonwoo whined and Mingyu kissed the top of his head.

“Sorry, babe” he said and Wonwoo looked at him.

“Shut up, you enjoyed it, bastard”

“You didn’t?” Mingyu asked him and Wonwoo smirked.

“I guess we’ll have to do it again so I can tell you” he said and Mingyu laughed. Wonwoo put one of his arms on top of Mingyu’s chest and caressed it with his fingers.

“What are you going to tell your mum?” Mingyu asked.

“Mingyu, please, we just made love, can you not talk about my mum?” Wonwoo said sitting up but regretting it because his bottom ached and burned like hell “Oh, f-”

“I think you’ll need some painkillers” Mingyu said and Wonwoo glared at him “What?”

“It’s your fault”

“And I’m sorry, I already told you, I warned you, but still…”

“I don’t care” Wonwoo said earning a quick peck from his lover “I love you”

“I love you too” Mingyu said as he made Wonwoo lie down with him on the bed again. He hugged him with both arms as they both rested their heads on the pillows.

“Oh god, it hurts now, but how the hell did it feel so good?” Wonwoo said as he hugged him back.  

“I think you’re one of the few people to comment about it” Mingyu laughed.

“Is it making you uncomfortable?” Wonwoo asked him.

“No, it’s ok” Mingyu said. Wonwoo looked at him and kissed Mingyu who kissed back immediately. The younger caressed Wonwoo’s sweaty hair as they rolled making Mingyu be on top again.

“We’re going to end up doing it again and the other is upstairs” Wonwoo said making Mingyu laugh.

“We won’t, don’t worry”

After kissing for pretty long time Mingyu offered Wonwoo to shower there, since they were sticky, so the older went to the bathroom and had a shower there and when he came out of the shower Mingyu had folded his clothes and put them on top of the round bed. The bed was still messy but Mingyu was nowhere to be seen so he just decided to dress, when he was about to wear his shirt Mingyu appeared and hugged him from behind, kissing his neck and all the way up to his jaw. Wonwoo threw his head back and let Mingyu kiss him. Then he turned around and found that Mingyu was also showered and dressed.

“I showered as well while you were showering”

“You’re quick”

“I know” he said smiling before leaning in and kissing Wonwoo fully on the lips making the boy press his body against his and kiss back almost immediately. When they pulled away a bit Wonwoo kissed Mingyu’s jaw this time and went down to his neck, it and kissing it “Hmm, Wonwoo… oh god…”

“What’s wrong?” he asked looking at Mingyu earning a whine from the younger.

“Why did you stop? It was just too good, you know?” Mingyu smiled and Wonwoo laughed as he put his arms around Mingyu’s neck.

“I love you so much” Wonwoo said making Mingyu smile even wider and wrapping his arms around his waist. A second later Wonwoo kissed Mingyu.

 

After a while Wonwoo had to go back home and of course Mingyu offered to take him, of course the older didn’t refuse and took the helmet. The got to Wonwoo’s place and got down from the motorbike. Wonwoo took off the helmet and gave it to Mingyu who already removed his from his head. He kept Wonwoo’s helmet inside the motorbike.

Wonwoo hugged Mingyu, surprising the boy “What’s wrong?”

“I feel like cuddling right now” Wonwoo said and Mingyu laughed.

“Oh god, you’re so freaking cute” Mingyu said and Wonwoo looked up at him smiling cutely. Mingyu squished him.

“I’ll go in now… it’s late” Wonwoo said and they both let go.

“Alright, take care of that booty” he teased Wonwoo slapping his affectionately but Wonwoo just hit him weakly “Sorry, baby” Wonwoo blushed at the nickname.

“Be careful, ok?”

“Ok” Mingyu nodded and they kissed goodbye before Wonwoo entered his house and Mingyu rode his bike again wearing his helmet.

Wonwoo stepped into his house and soon as he closed the door his mum was in front of him, smiling “Hey, honey” she said.

“Hi mum” he said and smiled.

“How was your day?” she asked “By the way, you two look so cute together… such a beautiful couple”

“Did you stalk us outside the house?” Wonwoo asked.

“Of course” she said and Wonwoo laughed “You’re in such good mood today… what happened?” she narrowed his eyes at her son who dropped his smile and walked towards the stairs.

“Nothing”

“Wait…did you… why do you smell so nice? You smell like you showered” she said getting closer to her son.

“Hmm, I don’t know” Wonwoo said and laughed nervously.

“OH MY GOD, MY LITTLE BOY IS SO GROWN UP” she yelled as she hugged Wonwoo “SO SAD YOU’RE NOT MY LITTLE BABY ANYMORE, I’M SO HAPPY FOR YOU, WONWOO”

“Mum, what are you talking about? And stop yelling please” he said pushing away his mum who was hugging the hell out of him.

“Oh, come on, you know what I’m talking about” she said “Let me see your bag” she said taking the bag but Wonwoo quickly took it and ran upstairs, his mum following behind “If you say it’s nothing then why are you running away, uh?” she said as she run behind Wonwoo. She finally got her son and took the bag again.

“I’m not running away” he said out of breath “Why am I so tired today?” he said to himself as he sat on the floor waiting for his mum’s reaction.

The woman opened the pocket where she had put the two condoms that morning and saw that one of them was missing, she smiled at her son “AWW YOU USED IT, OH GOD WONWOO” she yelled again and hugged her son, making Hanji come out from her bedroom and observe the whole scene from her door.

“Ugh, mum please, stop” Wonwoo said and pushed away his mum again, he stood up.

“Ok now tell me, you’re bottom right?” she asked smirking.

“YES, I AM, NOW STOP TALKING ABOUT THAT, IT’S EMBARRASSING” Wonwoo said and took the bag of his mum’s hands.

“Did you do it in the round bed?” she still asked making Wonwoo glare at her “Please, answer this and I’ll stop”

“Yes, we did” Wonwoo said “Now stop” he said raising his finger warning his mum and she shut up mouth making the motion of zipping it.

Wonwoo entered his bedroom and layed on his bed, hoping his sister wouldn’t come inside and ask him what they were talking about, because he assumed his mum would do instead. 

 

 

sorry for the short chapter T.T i really have no time to write