Finally?

Nameless

They could already feel the summer-ish vibe through the whole school. It was almost summer holiday and everyone seemed really excited. It was so hot it made stay in class unbearable, but on lunch time everyone went out to enjoy the sun and have some fun.

Soonyoung headed towards the outdoor tables, to join his friends. On the way there a group of friends stopped him. Two boys came out and smiled at Soonyoung.

“Hi” they said and bowed.

“H-hi?” Soonyoung said.

“I’m Seungkwan and this is Seokmin, I don’t know if you knew, but this year we’re holding a summer concert in school to celebrate summer time” the shorter boy said and gave him a flyer “If you know of someone to perform please let us know, or tell them to write their names and class on the paper on the notice board”

“Oh, alright, thanks” he said “are you two performing?”

“Yes, we’re singing” Seokmin said smiling “Are you thinking of performing?”

“I don’t know, I’m not good at anything in particular…”

“Well, I’ve heard you’re good at dancing” Seungkwan said.

“Maybe… but I’m not sure about performing in front of the whole school” Soonyoung said.

“Let us know if you change your mind” Seokmin smiled “And tell Mingyu from us to perform, he’s always liked this stuff”

“You know him?” he asked them.

“Yes, he’s our classmate” Seungkwan said “Although he doesn’t really hang out with anyone in class everyone likes him”

“Wow, ok, I’ll make sure to tell him” Soonyoung said “I’ve got to go”

“Thank you” both boys bowed again and Soonyoung left.

They were pretty nice, Soonyoung thought. Why doesn’t Mingyu have any friends from his year? He headed towards the outdoor tables and joined his friends. He put the flyer on the table.

“What’s this?” Wonwoo asked picking up the piece of paper “Summer concert?”

“Yeah, some kids in Mingyu’s class told me” Soonyoung said.

“I’m pretty sure it was Seungkwan and Seokmin” Mingyu said Soonyoung nodded.

“I want to perform” Junghan said and then he looked at Jisoo “And you’re performing with me”

“Woah, wait a second, I’m not sure about that” Jisoo said.

“Come on, we’re great together” Junghan said and Jisoo sighed.

“I’ll think about it” Jisoo said and Junghan nodded.

“Soonyoung, you should perform” Jihoon told his friend.

“Why is everyone talented but me?” Wonwoo whined.

“Excuse me, Wonwoo, you’re a really good dancer and rapper as well” Soonyoung said and Jisoo agreed.

“Alright, alright, if you say so” Wonwoo said “Still, you should perform Soonyoung”

“I’m thinking about it, it’s been a while since I danced on a stage”

“You can dance?” Junghan asked surprised and Soonyoung nodded “Wow, that’s so cool”

 

~~~~

 

Junghan was going to Jisoo’s house, since he needed a bit of help with some English work, or at least that’s what Junghan said. They decided to go together to Jisoo’s straight from school since Junghan would be alone at home anyways. So they walked next to each other enjoying a comfortable silence.

They got to Jisoo’s house and they went straight to Jisoo’s bedroom. Junghan, who was very used to going there already, dropped the bag on the floor as soon as he entered the room and threw himself on the bed.

“Make yourself at home” Jisoo joked when he saw Junghan on his bed.

“Why is you bed so comfortable?” Junghan said.

“That’s what everyone asks” Jisoo said and smirked, already knowing Junghan’s reaction.

“Everyone? Who’s everyone?” he asked sitting up.

“You know… everyone”

“You’re telling me you’ve slept with all of our friends but me?” Junghan asked in disbelief “Am I that terrible?”

“What the hell are you talking about? Why on earth would I sleep with any of our friends? If I wanted to sleep with someone that’d be you” he said without thinking too much and when he said it he immediately regretted saying it “Oh great, Jisoo”

“What did you just say?” Junghan asked him with his eyes so wide they were starting to get dry.

“N-nothing” Jisoo said.

“No, you just said you’d sleep with me, I just asked you in case you wanted to repeat” Junghan said and Jisoo sighed.

“Ok, yes I would” Jisoo said “But that’s all hypothetically, it’s not like we’re ever going to sleep together” he sat on his desk chair.

“What would you do if you knew I would be willing to sleep with you?” Junghan asked him, getting up from the bed and walking towards Jisoo.

“Hypothetically?” Jisoo asked him, feeling really nervous.

“Of course” Junghan said, not really believing what he just said.

“I would jump at the opportunity, how often would I get so lucky to get someone like you?” Jisoo said, not really caring about what he was saying, Junghan already knew.

“What would you do if I told you all this hypothetically thing is ?” Junghan asked pulling from Jisoo’s hand to make him stand up, to be at the same eye level.

“I would probably kiss you, because I’ve been wanting to do that since the day I saw you” Jisoo said.

“So, did you have anyone on your bed?” Junghan asked making Jisoo smile.

“No” he said.

“Alright, that hypothetically thing, is all ” Junghan said and Jisoo looked at him surprised “Now, where’s my kiss?”

Jisoo put his hand at the back of Junghan’s neck to bring him closer, making their lips meet. The electricity he felt on the first touch was extremely exciting. Junghan kissed back the second their lips touched. Junghan’s arms wrapped around Jisoo, pressing their bodies together as they melted into the kiss, the long awaited kiss they’ve been dreaming of for the past weeks.

Finally they pulled away to breathe.

“I actually can’t believe this” Junghan said and he laughed, resting his forehead against Jisoo’s.

“Me neither” Jisoo said and he gave Junghan a small kiss.

Junghan kissed him first this time, making the kiss as long as their lungs allowed them. Moving their lips skillfully to get the taste of each other’s lips. Junghan moaned against Jisoo’s lips when the later bit his bottom lip lightly to ask for some space, which he obviously gave, welcoming Jisoo’s tongue and playing with it.

“You’re so staying for dinner” Jisoo said as soon as they pulled away.

“And I’m even staying the night if you want” Junghan said and Jisoo smiled.

“Someone’s in a hurry” Jisoo joked and Junghan blushed.

“I didn’t mean it that way, oh my god, that was embarrassing” he said covering his face.

“It’s ok, Junghan” Jisoo said bringing his hands down “I was joking”

“Ok” he said and Jisoo smiled.

“You’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me” Jisoo said and Junghan blushed.

“I think I love you” Junghan said and Jisoo looked at him surprised.

Jisoo hugged him, making Junghan gasp surprised, but then he hugged him back. He buried his face on Jisoo’s neck, giving it a small kiss, which made Jisoo giggle, Junghan smiled at his reaction.

“You’re so cute” Junghan said and Jisoo hugged him even tighter.

“I think I love you too” Jisoo said and they pulled away just enough to kiss one more time.

“I’m not dreaming, am I?” Junghan said and Jisoo shook his head.

“I doubt it, this feels too real” Jisoo said and Junghan laughed.

“Oh my god I’m so happy I can’t even express it with words” Junghan said.

“Do you realize how amazing this is?” Jisoo said suddenly “Why haven’t we done this before?”

“I don’t know, we were so stupid” Junghan laughed.

“That’s what our friends told me all the time” Jisoo sighed.

They spent the whole afternoon lying in bed, making out mostly but also staring at each other, talking, listening to music, they ended up singing as Jisoo played the guitar.

But they always ended up making out, they had to make up for the time wasted. Jisoo loved Junghan’s lips, they were soft and sweet and he loved how they fit so well with his, he also discovered a new part of Junghan that he loved and hadn’t seen (or heard) so much, and that was Junghan’s little moans when he was enjoying something too much, which usually happened when they were making out and Jisoo always smiled when he heard him.

On the other hand Junghan didn’t think he could love Jisoo even more, but in fact he could, and he was falling for him even more than what’s normal. He felt intoxicated with his touches and smell. His kisses felt like heaven and Junghan wondered if that’s what heaven actually was like, because he couldn’t imagine anything better than that. He noticed that whenever they kissed Jisoo would then give him a quick kiss, every time, and Junghan loved that.

They were sitting on Jisoo’s bed and Junghan was sitting between Jisoo’s legs, his back against Jisoo’s chest and the later was hugging him, and every now and then he would kiss Junghan’s neck

Then someone knocked on his door.

“, it’s my mum” Jisoo said and Junghan sit up. They sat apart, facing each other, as if they’ve been like that all afternoon “Yes?” Jisoo’s mum opened the door and smiled to see Junghan there, she really liked him, from what Jisoo could feel.

“Hi” she said “Junghan, dear, are you staying for dinner?”

“Yeah, thanks” he said smiling.

“Great, how was that English work?” she asked.

“It went well” Jisoo said and she nodded.

“Ok, I’ll leave you two alone” she said and closed the door.

“Wow, that was close” Junghan said.

“Yeah… I’m not sure how she’ll react when I tell her about us” he said getting worried.

“Why?” Junghan asked.

“My family’s Christian, and well… they’re pretty intolerant when it comes to homouality, I haven’t even told my parents about me being gay” Jisoo said.

“Don’t worry, ok?” Junghan said and he took Jisoo’s face between his hands.

“Junghan… I don’t think they’ll accept us” he said looking at Junghan with his eyes filling with tears “My dad is extremely against it”

“Ssh, it’ll be ok” Junghan said and he hugged Jisoo.

They had dinner and Junghan felt extremely uncomfortable knowing Jisoo’s dad opinion about people like him and Jisoo himself. After they were done with dinner Jisoo’s mum offered to drive him to his place, Junghan kindly accepted and Jisoo obviously went along.

He asked his mum to stop a couple blocks away from Junghan’s house to have so privacy to say goodbye.

“But honey, I don’t mind going over there”

“No, I’ll walk him” Jisoo said.

“Thank you, Mrs. Hong, see you soon” Junghan said happily.

“See you, dear” she said and both boys stepped out of the car.

They walked together and when they were out of Jisoo’s mum eye sight they held hands. The walked in silence for the short walk and when they got to Junghan’s front door the stood in front of each other.

“Don’t worry, ok?” Junghan told Jisoo resting his arms around Jisoo’s neck.

“Ok” Jisoo said and he nodded, then he held Junghan’s waist “I’ll see you tomorrow”

“Yeah” Junghan whispered “Boyfriend”

“Yeah…” Jisoo smiled “But don’t call me boyfriend like you are saying my name, it sounds weird”

“I know” Junghan laughed “I’ll call you Joshua”

“As you want” Jisoo said “But not boyfriend”

“So it’s ok if I call you my cute little cupcake”

“No, it’s not” Jisoo said and Junghan laughed.

“I know” he said and kissed Jisoo “Hmm”

“I love you” Jisoo said “I don’t care what my parents or anyone says, I love you”

“I love you too” Junghan said and Jisoo kissed him again, giving him a small kiss afterwards, as always.

“I got to go” Jisoo said.

“Alright” Junghan said and he kissed him again “I’m looking forward to our friends’ reactions when they know about us”

“They’ll throw a ing party” Jisoo said and Junghan laughed.

“Ok, go” Junghan said and they kissed one last time.

“Bye” Jisoo whispered and stepped away, Junghan waved and opened the door.

Jisoo went into his mum’s car and he put on the seat belt.

“What took you so long?” she asked his son.

“I was saying goodbye to Junghan” he replied.

“It was really long, that goodbye” she said.

“I know” he said.

“Is there something you’re not telling me?” she asked his son.

“No, why?”

“It’s nothing” she said and drove away. 

 

 

YAYYYYYYYY UPDATEEEEEEEEE. FINALLY THE UPDATE YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR :D You might think, wow, she's hyper, but you know why??? BECAUSE I GOT A REALLY GOOD MARK IN THOSE EXAMS THAT I DID A FEW WEEKS AGO AND I'M SO HAPPY. Ok, now, let's talk about the chapter: 

1. JIHAN FINALLY HAPPENED. Yes yes, all of you were getting pretty stressed at their situation because they're slow af but now they're together YASSS 

2. SEOKMIN AND SEUNGKWAN HI, yes, I've decided to introduce them in the story, but don't worry, they'll be around and I'll probably introduce some other members because FEELS.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING AND LEAVE YOUR COMMMENTS TELLING ME WHAT YOU THOUGHT OF THE CHAPTER. 

Also, don't forget to upvote and subscribe ^^