Memories

Nameless

“Hey dad, can I talk to you for a second?” Wonwoo asked his dad. The man was checking something in his laptop, sitting on the big chair in his little office.

“Sure, kid, sit” he said and pointed the big sofa as he stood up and sat next to his son “What do you want to talk about?”

“It’s kind of difficult to say, and I’ve been really thinking about it, but I think I’m finally ready to say it out loud”

“Sure, what is it?” he said and put a hand on his son’s knee.

“I think I like boys”

“You think or you know?”

“I know” Wonwoo said looking at the floor, he still hasn’t looked at his dad.

“What makes you think that? Do you like some boy in school?”

“Yes, actually… I like… Doyoon”

“Oh, Doyoon, uh? He’s quite handsome, I understand why you like him, and he’s a nice kid” his dad said “Look at me” Wonwoo did.

“You’re not angry I am gay?”  Wonwoo asked.

“Why would I? You’re the best son in the world, why would I be angry at you for being you?” his dad said and Wonwoo smiled.

“You’re the best dad, you’re amazing”

“Am I the first one to know?”

“Yes, of course you are, you’re my best friend”

“So is Doyoon” the man said and Wonwoo glared at him.

“Do you actually expect me to go to Doyoon and tell him, ‘Hey Doyoon I’m gay and I like you’?”

“Y-you like me?” he heard a voice say from the door and Wonwoo turned around facing his best friend and the boy he had a crush on.

“D-Doyoon… hey, when did you get here?” Wonwoo’s dad said laughing awkwardly.

“Dad, you’re not helping right now” Wonwoo said “How about we talk about this in my bedroom?” Wonwoo said and both of them headed to Wonwoo’s bedroom.

“What was that?” Doyoon asked Wonwoo once they were safe from other people’s ears.

“Sorry… I just…”

“Don’t be sorry, I just want to know if I was right about what I heard”

“You heard perfectly” Wonwoo said “Look, I can’t lie to you, ok? You’re my best friend and I have to tell you this, I actually was thinking about telling you this, but…”

“Ok, I’ll do as if I hadn’t heard anything” Doyoon smiled and sat on the edge of Wonwoo’s bed.

“I can’t believe you’re so nice and… Ok… I’ll tell you” Wonwoo said and breathed deeply “I’m gay”

“Alright… so I am” Doyoon said.

“Are you serious?”

“Actually I’m not”

“Ok this is too much” Wonwoo said messing his hair up.

“You realize we really need to talk about this, don’t you?”

“I do, I do, but I don’t want to, because I’m so unconfident that I imagining situations in my head, and I don’t want them to happen”

“Wonwoo, calm down, and sit” Doyon said and Wonwoo did as his friend said “Ok, now breath and let me talk”

“Ok” he breathed and waited for Doyoon to continue talking.

“I am gay, ok? I don’t know how you didn’t notice before. I’ve given you so many clues and you should know by now that I like you, and that’s totally crazy, I know, but I do and that’s what it is” Doyoon said.

“Are you serious?” Wonwoo said “You heard what I told my father, didn’t you? I told him I like you, and don’t tell me you’re doing as you hadn’t heard because you did hear that”

“I did hear that” Doyoon said.

“Sit, please” Wonwoo said and Doyoon said next to him, on the edge of the bed “We actually told each other what we wanted to say”

“Yeah, we did” Doyoon said “Thanks for not freaking out, by the way”

“No problem” Wonwoo said.

“Have you realized that we just confessed to each other?” Doyoon said and Wonwoo laughed.

“I haven’t, but now I have because you told me” Wonwoo said and Doyoon laughed as well.

They hugged tightly. They liked each other, they have since almost the day they met and they were just too shy to tell each other.

Wonwoo rubbed Doyoon’s back and he felt something wet on his hands, he looked at them and they were full of blood, Doyoon’s blood. He stared horrified into his hands and slowly he pulled away to look at Doyoon. When he finally looked at him he was pale, so pale and his lips were purple. His eyes were lifeless. Wonwoo felt Doyoon’s cheeks with his hands full of blood and they were cold, too cold. Wonwoo started crying and screaming.

 

Wonwoo woke up from his horrible nightmare because someone was shaking him and calling him, it was then when he realized he was crying and screaming Doyoon’s name.

“Wonwoo!” he heard a familiar male voice call “WONWOO, PLEASE WAKE UP”

“DOYOON! NO!” Wonwoo screamed again as more and more tears fell down his cheeks. Then he opened his eyes and looked around, he met Mingyu’s eyes and then he looked at his hands. They were clean.

“Wonwoo, what’s wrong?” Mingyu looked at him worried.

“Doyoon” Wonwoo said quietly as he sat up and hugged his knees “Where’s Doyoon?” he told himself.

“He’s not here, my love, he’s not here…” Mingyu said trying to calm him down and he rubbed his back.

“WHY IS HE NOT HERE? I WANT HIM HERE” he said and cried.

“I’m sorry, Wonwoo, I’m so sorry” Mingyu said with sad eyes.

“He was dead… I killed him, Mingyu, I killed him” Wonwoo said and started screaming again.

“You didn’t kill him, Wonwoo, you did not kill him, you were here with me the whole time, I promise” Mingyu hugged Wonwoo and rocked him back and forth.

“I KILLED HIM” Wonwoo screamed again “He looked horrible, he was pale and cold, he was lifeless, his body… his face… and the blood” Wonwoo said panicking and soon he began hyperventilating. His mum entered the bedroom quickly with a worried face “He shouldn’t be dead…” he hyperventilated even more.

“Quick a bag, he needs a back to breath in” Mingyu told her and she left to comeback a few seconds later with a bag for Wonwoo to breath in. Mingyu put it in the right place for Wonwoo to breathe and he started breathing into the bag as Mingyu held it for him and kept rocking him back and forth “Sssh, calm down” he said quietly and when he felt Wonwoo shivering he covered themselves with a blanket and wrapped Wonwoo with his arms, making him rest between his legs with his head resting between his neck and shoulder, like he was so little.

“What happened?” Wonwoo’s mum asked as she sat on the edge of the bed and caressed her son’s sweaty hair.

“A nightmare, I’m sure” Mingyu said and looked at Wonwoo. He didn’t need the bag to breathe anymore and he just stayed between Mingyu’s limbs and played with the blanket’s end “About Doyoon” he said and dried Wonwoo’s tears from his cheeks with his hands.

“Oh god…” the woman said looking at her little kid “Honey… I’m so sorry” she said and kissed his temple.

Wonwoo just stayed the position he was in, feeling Mingyu’s warmth and comfort.

“I’ll leave the two of you alone, I think he’s in good hands” she said and kissed her son one last time before closing the door behind her and leaving both males alone.

“There was blood everywhere…” he said after a while and Mingyu stayed silent, he knew he was going to continue. “And… the moment I hugged him there was blood all over my hands… he was dead, between my arms…” he cried a bit more “I killed him, and it’s all my fault”

“It’s not your fault” Mingyu said calmly.

“He was my first love… and I killed him” he said with his lost eyes, he wasn’t looking at a concrete point. He had eye bags under his eyes, and they were red and puffy.

“You did not kill him, Wonwoo, ok? You’re innocent, you loved him so much, you couldn’t kill him and you’d never kill him” Mingyu said rubbing his arm.

Finally Wonwoo looked at Mingyu and when he did Mingyu caressed his cheek and smiled sweetly. Wonwoo took Mingyu’s hand and kissed it, after that he put Mingyu’s palm against his cheek and he closed his eyes.

“Wonwoo, say what I just told you” Mingyu said sweetly.

“I’m innocent… I didn’t kill him” he said without opening his eyes but in a confident way.

“Feeling better?” Mingyu asked him after a few minutes of silence.

“Yeah” he said weakly. Mingyu hugged him tighter and kissed his nose

“I’m crazy” Wonwoo whispered “Why do you love someone so crazy?”

“You’re not” Mingyu said.

“And you’re the best” Wonwoo said.

“That’s not true”

“I love you, Mingyu”

“I love you too” Mingyu said and Wonwoo looked at him and asked for a kiss, which Mingyu quickly gave.

“I don’t ever want to leave this position” Wonwoo said.

“I like that decision” Mingyu nodded.

“Can I tell you my nightmare?” Wonwoo asked.

“Sure, if you’re comfortable about it”

“It began as a real day I had, something that actually happened. I was at home waiting for Doyoon to come home and I went to my dad’s office to tell him I was gay. I didn’t tell anyone before, not even Doyoon knew” Wonwoo said “So I told my dad about it and I also told him that I liked Doyoon, but right at that moment Doyoon was already home and heard that last bit, so we went to my bedroom and I told him as well, even though he already knew it because he heard us. When I told him he told me he was gay as well and that he liked me. Then we hugged and that’s when I see my hands covered in blood and his dead body… I still remember his face… and his cold skin… I wish I could forget that for the rest of my life” he said and Mingyu kissed his head.

“I’m so sorry” that was the only thing Mingyu could say.

“Thank you, for being here all the time, you’re amazing”

“You’re welcome”

Wonwoo cuddled Mingyu and someone knocked the door. After that Hanji’s head peaked out.

“Hey Hanji” Mingyu said and smiled.

“Hey” she said and approached the bed “What happened to Wonwoo?”

“He just had a nightmare” Mingyu said to calm her down.

“Oh” she said and nodded “Wonwoo…”

“Hanji… can we talk tomorrow?” Wonwoo said with his eyes closed “I want to be with Mingyu”

“He’s just tired” Mingyu assured Hanji and caressed her hair “Go and sleep, ok?”

“Ok” she nodded. The girl left.

“Hey, you could’ve been a bit nicer to your sister, you know?” Mingyu said and Wonwoo looked at him.

“But I want to be with you now”

“I know, but you could’ve tell her that you were fine and you needed to rest, that’s all”

“Ok, next time I’ll do that, don’t worry” he said and pecked Mingyu on the lips.

“The kisses won’t help here, sorry” Mingyu said and Wonwoo pouted, but he still kissed Mingyu again.

“Come on, spoil me just a bit, you never do that”

“Excuse me? Are you saying I don’t spoil you?” Mingyu said and Wonwoo laughed.

“Ok, you spoil me, but not when I feel like being spoiled” he said.

“And letting you use me as a sofa isn’t spoiling you?” Mingyu said and Wonwoo shook his head no “All right, what do you want?”

“Kiss me” Wonwoo said.

“You can be like a little sometimes” Mingyu said and Wonwoo laughed.

He leaned in and kissed Wonwoo as the older asked. They kissed for a while leaving lovely comments between their kisses. Little “I love you”s, and some “You’re perfect”s and “You’re the best”s.

“How come you’ve never told me about your first love before?” Mingyu asked Wonwoo once they kind of decided the kissing session was over.

“I guess I wasn’t ready to tell you, since it was Doyoon and it’s difficult to explain” Wonwoo said.

“Were the two of you together?”

“Hmm, nah, I think we weren’t, we never went to a date or something like that. We just hang out at home as always or with our group of friends, and sometimes when we were together we would sit on our beds facing each other to talk and every now and then we’d play with our hands, but we didn’t really get to do anything else. I guess I was too shy to do that”

“So cute” Mingyu said and Wonwoo chuckled.

“Let’s go back to sleep again, I’m tired”

“Alright, but no more nightmares ok?” Mingyu said and they layed down, Wonwoo between Mingyu’s arms.

“I’ll try” he said and Mingyu kissed him before they fell asleep.

 

 

A/N: My readers, I want you to choose a topic for my next chapter, it can be anything related to this fanfic, just tell me anything you'd like to know about something in here, or just a short chapter about something, it'll be my christmas present for you, and I'll post it at Christmas, so leave in the comments whatever you'd like me to write and I'll choose the one I like best ^^

Don't forget to subcribe and upvote this story if you enjoy it, and also let me know if you like it so far <3