The new kid

Nameless

A new day started. Wonwoo was slowly forgiving Mingyu and it was pretty easy to do so because the younger was making it easy. He was treating Wonwoo extremely well (not that he didn’t before) and he was becoming the best boyfriend ever.

On a Tuesday on lunch time he realized he was very lucky to have Mingyu with him. And he loved him. He loved Mingyu. It seemed that when he said it before he didn’t really meant it, they were just words, he surely felt that way but now… It was different. He could see himself in the future living with Mingyu, both of them on the same apartment, in fact, he couldn’t imagine living without him. He would die if Mingyu wasn’t by his side.

He entered the cafeteria a saw his boyfriend was already there. He smiled at himself as he walked to their table, where Mingyu and all of their friends were sitting and talking.

He approached the table but instead of going straight to his seat as always he went towards Mingyu. The younger looked up at him with a questioning look but then smiled at his boyfriend.

“Hi” he said sweetly. Wonwoo simply leaned in and kissed Mingyu. He wasn’t shy at all when sharing that kiss, when Wonwoo wouldn’t usually kiss Mingyu like that in the middle of the cafeteria. He made it long on purpose. All their friends stopped talking at the same time looking at the couple. Soonyoung was scowling while Jisoo was smiling happily and Jihoon was just eating ignoring the couple as much as possible.

Mingyu had brought one of his hands to Wonwoo’s back of the neck to bring him closer kissing him back. After a while they pulled away. Wonwoo smiled at his boyfriend.

“What was that about?” Mingyu asked surprised.

“I love you” Wonwoo replied “I truly love you, Kim Mingyu”

“I love you too, Wonwoo” Mingyu smiled. Wonwoo gave him a small kiss on the lips and another one on his cheek before going to his usual seat.

“Are you done?” Jihoon asked.

“I think so” Wonwoo said grinning, he looked at his boyfriend once again and Mingyu winked at him making Wonwoo blush a light shade of pink.

“You are so cute” Jisoo said and Mingyu laughed.

“Thanks” he said.

“Jisoo, just because you’re in love doesn’t mean you have to find every couple cute” Soonyoung said.

“I’m not in love” Jisoo blushed.

“Oh my god, who is he?” Wonwoo asked.

“Oh, I didn’t know you were…” Mingyu said surprised.

“Yeah, I am gay” Jisoo said.

“Answer my question” Wonwoo said.

“I’m not in love” Jisoo said and Wonwoo pouted.

“Well, he likes someone” Jihoon said.

“Who is it?”

“I don’t like him, he’s just nice” Jisoo said.

“He’s this new kid in his English class” Soonyoung informed Wonwoo and Mingyu “He’s actually pretty nice, he looks like an angel as well, so I’m not surprised he likes him”

“Have you talked to him?” Jisoo asked Soonyoung.

“Yeah, he’s my desk partner in History” he said.

“WHAT?” Jisoo said “And you didn’t tell me until now?”

“Well I just had history so yeah I just told you” he said making the others laugh “And then you say you don’ lik-”

“There he is” Jisoo exclaimed.

All of them turned to look at the new kid. He was tall and all his movements seemed like he was a prince, everything he did was delicate. His hair was pretty long and he had it put in a little ponytail, but still a bit of hair fell on his face. He looked gorgeous even wearing the uniform of the school. Jisoo sighed.

“Wow, I get why you like him, Jisoo” Wonwoo said.

“Yeah, I get it too” Mingyu said and the couple looked at each other “I still love you”

“I still love you too” Wonwoo chuckled.

Soonyoung stood up to stand out from the crowd and he waved his arm for the new kid to see him, since he was looking around pretty lost, not finding anywhere to sit. The boy’s face lit up with a beautiful and breathtaking smile when he recognized Soonyoung and noticed he wanted him to join the table.

“Wow, he’s so flawless” Jihoon said looking at the boy approach the table.

“What the hell were you thinking? How am I supposed to talk to him now?” Jisoo said blushing.

“Then don’t talk to him” Soonyoung said.

Soon the boy was standing by their table smiling at them.

“Sit down, Junghan, we don’t want you to be alone on your first day” Soonyoung said making space for the new kid.

“You don’t mind?” he asked the others.

“It’s ok, sit down” all of them said and he did so.

“I’ll introduce myself first” he said cheerfully “Hi, I’m Yoon Junghan and I think you guessed it, I’m new in the school”

“I’m Mingyu, nice to meet you” Mingyu said smiling.

“I’m Jihoon”

“Wonwoo” he waved.

“And I’m Jisoo” he said shyly.

“Oh yeah, I’ve seen you before… you were in my English class, weren’t you? Yeah, you’re the one who speaks English perfectly. How’s that?” Junghan asked really curiously.

“W-well, I was born in LA, and I spent part of my childhood there, so that’s why”

“Wow, that’s so cool” Junghan said surprised “I gotta say English is my worst subject, so I hope you can help me with some stuff”

“S-sure, no problem at all” Jisoo said and he blushed even more when Junghan smiled at him.

“So, Junghan” Wonwoo started “Why did you transfer schools in the middle of the year?”

“Oh yeah, that’s something I should’ve expected to be asked” he said and his smile disappeared, but he still looked beautiful “I had some problems with the people there”

“What? Are you telling us you’re a bad boy?” Soonyoung said surprised “Because you don’t look like one”

“No, it’s not that” he replied laughing “It’s just that all of the school refused to accept who I was, so I guess I transferred before it got worse, I had a pretty rough time there, so I hope here it gets better”

“Wow” Jihoon said.

“Don’t worry Junghan, I’m pretty sure here you’ll be perfectly accepted” Wonwoo said.

“I hope so” he said smiling hopefully. Still, the others didn’t dare to ask him what the other school didn’t accept.

Junghan took out his lunch and started eating as he observed the group of friends around him, how they talked, now and then he would be asked about his opinion on something or he could just say a bit of that thing they were talking about and they seemed to act like he had been with them since the beginning of time.

Mingyu looked at his watch and jumped right up.

“, I forgot I had to hand this paper to my Biology teacher” he said and Wonwoo sighed.

“You and your stupid beautiful head” Wonwoo said and Mingyu smiled at his boyfriend. The taller approached his boyfriend after taking all his things.

“I’ll see you later, ok?” Mingyu said grabbing Wonwoo’s hand and his hand with his thumb.

“Alright” Wonwoo said smiling. Mingyu leaned in and kissed Wonwoo.

“One more” he said when he pulled away and kissed Wonwoo again.

“Go away” Wonwoo said jokingly but actually meaning it because Mingyu really had to go. Mingyu laughed and kissed Wonwoo on his cheek before waving his friends goodbye and leaving the cafeteria.

“Are you two going out?” Junghan asked Wonwoo.

“Yeah, we’ve been going out for almost three months now” he said smiling.

“Wow, that’s so great” Junghan said smiling brightly, so bright Jisoo felt he needed sunglasses “I was worried I wasn’t going to be accepted but I guess I already am accepted”

“I’m guessing you’re gay, then” Jihoon said and Junghan nodded.

“That’s completely fine here” Soonyoung said “You don’t have to worry about any of that here, there are dozens of same couples here”

“Yeah, you could even find your other half here” Wonwoo said grinning and Jisoo kicked him under the table, since he was sitting next to Wonwoo.

“I don’t know about that…” Junghan said “I’m not very popular among guys, to be honest, I’ve been rejected hundreds of times”

“Why? Where they stupid or something?” Jisoo said and all of them looked at him surprised, except Junghan who just shrugged.

“I don’t know, I guess I wasn’t their type” he said but soon he smiled again “But that’s ok” he said cheerfully “That means that when I really get to meet my other half, as you say, it’ll be much, much better”

“Wow, that’s a very good way to see it” Jihoon said and Junghan nodded happily.

“Oh, do any of you have Maths now?” Junghan asked looking hopefully at the other boys.

“Actually I do have Maths now” Wonwoo said “We’re on the same class, then”

“Great! Then I finally know someone before I go to class” Junghan said.

“Should we get going?” Wonwoo asked him and Junghan jumped up from his chair happily.

“Sure, let’s go” he said. Both guys waved Jihoon, Soonyoung and Jisoo goodbye and left towards their class.

“Well, at least you know he’s gay” Jihoon told Jisoo “You’ve got more chances with him”

“Shut up” Jisoo said crossing his arms “I don’t like him”

“Says the one who’s been staring at the new guy for the whole lunch time” Soonyoung said

“I like observing people, that’s all”

“Well, you didn’t observe Mingyu at all when Wonwoo introduced him to us” Jihoon remarked and Jisoo stood up.

“I’m going to class” Jisoo said.

“Ok, see you there” Soonyoung waved at him “I remind you we are in the same class new”

“Ugggh” Jisoo said and turned around to leave the cafeteria.

 

“You and Mingyu are really cute, did you know that?” Junghan told Wonwoo.

“Thanks, nobody’s told us that apart from my mum and Jisoo” Wonwoo said.

“Well, now somebody else has” Junghan smiled “Oh, could we go all of us to the cinema this weekend? I haven’t seen the Avengers yet and I’m dying to see it”

“Yeah, sure” Wonwoo said and smiled at the boy, Junghan jumped happily “You’re so cheerful it’s contagious”

“Yeah, I’ve been told that a lot” Junghan said.

“But it’s amazing how you’re still this positive and happy, if I were you and I had gone through all that hell of a school I would be extremely depressed”

“Oh no, I have been that way, but since everything was fixed there’s no more reason to be depressed, is it? Now I can be happy and not worry about people upsetting me”

“I really like you, did you know that? Where have you been all this time? You should’ve been here since the very beginning” Wonwoo said.

“I’m glad to hear that” Junghan smiled brightly “It makes me really happy”

“Is it possible to be happier?” both of them laughed as the entered the class “Come on, sit with me”

“Alright” he said and sat next to Wonwoo.

 

School was over for the day and the group of friends gathered at the gate of the school, including Junghan.

“Oh, did you know guys? I go to Physics with Jisoo as well, isn’t that great?” Junghan said.

“It is great” Soonyoung said elbowing Jisoo without Junghan noticing.

“I’m glad you’re adapting well to the school” Mingyu told him.

“But how come I’m not in any of your classes? I share at least one class with each of you but you, Mingyu”

“That’s because I’m a year behind you, I’m a year younger than all of you” Mingyu said and Junghan’s eyes grew big.

“Are you serious?” Junghan said and Mingyu nodded “I don’t mean to offend any of you, but you look the most grown up in the group”

“Thank you” Jihoon said and all laughed at the short boy.

“Sorry” Junghan smiled apologetically.

“It’s ok, don’t worry” Jihoon said.

“Well, that’s life, Junghan” Mingyu said laughing.

Junghan looked at the time and jumped.

“I have to go, my dad must be worried” Junghan said.

“Yeah, I have to go too” Wonwoo said “My sister’s probably waiting for me wondering if I had forgotten about her”

“Which way are you going?” Junghan asked.

“That way” Wonwoo pointed the way he was going.

“Oh, me too, let’s go together, then” Junghan said.

“Are you coming Mingyu?” Wonwoo asked his boyfriend, who nodded.

“See you tomorrow” the three guys said to the other three.

They walked towards Hanji’s school.

“How come you’re coming this way too?” Junghan asked Mingyu.

“My motorbike is parked right next to Hanji’s school” Mingyu explained.

“Hanji’s my sister” Wonwoo clarified.

“Oh, I see…” Junghan said and elbowed Wonwoo “Now I get why you’ve got him as a boyfriend… motorbikes are hot” The three of them laughed at Junghan comment.

Soon they reached Hanji’s school and Wonwoo saw his sister waiting for him. When she saw him she ran to him. Wonwoo crouched down to kiss her cheek and to let her kiss his.

“Aw” Junghan said.

“What took you so long?” Hanji asked his brother.

“Sorry, I apparently have a social life in which I talk to my friends after school” Wonwoo said making his sister pout “Sorry, I didn’t look at the time” He caressed his sister’s cheek.

“Ok” she said “Hi Mingyu”

“Hello” he said and did the same as Wonwoo, he kissed her cheek and she kissed his. 

Hanji looked at Junghan curiously.

“Who is that?” she asked.

“Hi” Junghan smiled at her “I’m Junghan, I’m their new friend”

“Hi, I’m Hanji” she said smiling and blushing a bit.

“What are you blushing for?” Mingyu asked her messing up her hair and she blushed even more.

“He’s handsome” she said quietly and Junghan laughed.

“Thanks, Hanji” he said “You’re really pretty”

“Thanks” she blushed a bit more.

“Aish, stop blushing” Wonwoo told his sister and she smiled “Alright, let’s go?” Hanji took Wonwoo’s hand as an answer.

“Are you going down the street?” Wonwoo asked Junghan and he nodded “We’ll go together then”

“I’m going too” Mingyu said and approached his boyfriend. Wonwoo let go of Hanji’s hand for a moment.

“Be careful” Wonwoo told him and Mingyu nodded, then he leaned in to kiss Wonwoo.

Junghan approached Hanji and crouched down a little.

“They’re cute, aren’t they?” he asked her and she nodded looking at Junghan.

“I’ll call you later, ok?” Mingyu told Wonwoo, who nodded and gave him a little kiss.

“I love you” he said.

“I love you too” Mingyu said. He kissed Wonwoo’s cheek and turned around to walk to his motorbike.

Wonwoo returned next to his sister and Junghan to see them talking happily. He really liked Junghan, he was really nice and he could clearly see why Jisoo liked him so much.

“Let’s go” he said and took Hanji’s hand again and the three of them walked home, discovering that Junghan only lived a few streets away from Wonwoo. 

 

 

HELLOOOOOOOOOO, hi, yes I've introduced Junghan, but there's a reason, he's become my bias (apart from Wonwoo) of Seventeen, he's gorgeous and I just can't, he's beautiful, so I decided to include him in my fanfic because why not. Also you'll notice there may be another couple coming and that ladies and gentlemen I have to say is because a fanfiction I read about JunghanxJisoo in here, called Pizza and Other Cheesy Things written by omona-mark. You would totally check it out, it's already finished and it's amazing and hilarious, so yeah, basically I became a JungSoo shipper because of that fanfiction :D I hope you don't mind, and to be honest it's always better to work with more characters. 

Since I love this OTP so much there's going to be quite a lot of stuff about them because feels. 

Thanks for reading and don't forget to comment what you thought about the chapter or what you think of my fanfiction, upvote if you want and subscribe :D, it always helps :D
 

S out!

PS. Follow my seventeen tumblr pls i'm so lonely