Not now

Nameless

Jisoo had been having a hard time at home. His dad still didn’t talk to him, and if they did, they shouted at each other, and it had been a month since he started dating Junghan. During that time Junghan didn’t set foot on Jisoo’s house, and when he wanted to come over, Jisoo didn’t let him to prevent him from being hurt by his dad’s words.

More than once Jisoo stayed at Junghan’s house for the night, because he just couldn’t take it. He was always arguing with his dad.

He was in his bedroom, playing the guitar and singing when his mum knocked at his door.

“Honey, Junghan is here” she said and Jisoo looked at him surprised.

“What is he doing here?” Jisoo asked setting his guitar on the bed and running to the front door. But his dad was already there.

“I just want to see him” Junghan said.

“You see him every day, and you know you’re not welcomed in this house” the man said.

“You need to think about what you’re doing to your son” Junghan said looking at Jisoo’s dad, frowning.

“Junghan” Jisoo said and his dad turned around.

“Go back to your room, he’s leaving” his dad said.

“No, he’s not” Jisoo said.

“Yes, he is”

“Leave me alone!” Jisoo said and he pushed his dad from the door and took Junghan’s hand, bringing him in “Don’t worry, the house isn’t going to burn down”

“It’s ok, Jisoo, I can leave” Junghan said pulling his hand away from Jisoo’s grip and Jisoo could see he was about to cry.

“No, you’re not leaving” Jisoo said looking at Junghan.

“He is leaving, I told you I didn’t want him here” Jisoo’s dad said “If he stays here for more than two minutes you are not living here anymore”

“Alright” Jisoo said and he took Junghan’s hand and they went into Jisoo’s room.

The boy closed the door and when he did Junghan cried.

“How can you handle this?” he asked.

“Ssh, don’t cry” Jisoo said hugging him and Junghan hugged him back.

“How can you live like this? Is it like this every day?”

“Pretty much” Jisoo said “He’s been nice today”

“What is wrong with him?” Junghan asked in disbelief and Jisoo pulled away enough to clean his face.

“He’s insane” Jisoo said and he kissed Junghan.

“I’m not going to let you live like this, nobody deserves to be treated this way”

“Well, he’s already said I’m not going to live here anymore” Jisoo said “But he’s said that a lot of times already, it’s his favorite sentence”

“What if someday it’s for real?” Junghan asked him.

“It never will, there’s my mum” Jisoo said “She kind of accepts us already”

“She’s nice, I like her” Junghan said and Jisoo chuckled. They sat down on the bed and Junghan noticed the guitar “Were you playing?”

“Yeah” Jisoo said and Junghan smiled, Jisoo fixed a strand of Junghan’s hair “Do you want me to play for you?”

“Yeah” Junghan said blushing lightly.

“You’re so cute” Jisoo said and kissed Junghan before taking his guitar again.

He played for Junghan, and sang. Eventually they ended up singing together, being in their own world. They didn’t even hear Jisoo’s mum open the door. She was just standing there, admiring their voices.

When they finished the song Jisoo noticed his mum on the door and Junghan turned around as well.

“Hello, dear” she said to Junghan and he bowed “That was beautiful”

“Thanks, mum” Jisoo said and she smiled.

“Would like something to eat? Are you hungry?” she asked.

“I’m not hungry” Junghan said.

“We could watch something and eat popcorn” Jisoo suggested.

“I won’t refuse some popcorn” Junghan said and Jisoo chuckled.

“Alright, I’ll bring you something to drink as well” she said “Sprite will be right, I guess” and she looked at Junghan and then at Jisoo, who nodded. Then she left.

“Did you tell her about the cinema thing?” Junghan asked him

“Yeah, she asked when I started liking you for real” Jisoo said “And I told her about the first time we went to the cinema and ordered that menu together, and we got Sprite”

“How do you still remember that?” Junghan said.

“Don’t you?”

“Of course I do, I was freaking out when you asked me to share a menu with you” Junghan said and Jisoo felt like crying.

“I love you, did you know that?” Jisoo said.

“I know that, yes” Junghan said as Jisoo left the guitar on the chair next to the bed and he got comfortable sitting in the bed, inviting Junghan next to him to cuddle, and he did of course “I love you too, but I guess you already knew that”

“Yeah” Jisoo said and kissed Junghan.

“What if your mum comes in and sees us like this?” Junghan asked.

“I don’t care, she shouldn’t be surprised” Jisoo said and he brought Junghan closer to him.

“What are we watching?” Junghan asked and Jisoo shrugged, he looked around his room looking for the remote.

“Great, the remote for the TV is over there” Jisoo said and he groaned.

“You’re so lazy” Junghan said and Jisoo laughed.

Then his mum came in and left the popcorn and drink on Jisoo’s desk. She smiled to see how the boys were holding each other.

“Mum, can you pass me the remote, please?” Jisoo asked her.

“Sure” she gave him the remote and Jisoo smiled at her “I’ll give you some privacy”

She closed the door and Junghan smiled at Jisoo.

“I like her” he said.

“Me too” Jisoo said.

They ended up watching Harry Potter, since it was the movie Jisoo had in the Blu-ray player already. As soon as they finished the popcorn and Sprite they laid down on the bed, cuddling. Jisoo was relieved to hear his parents go out, leaving the couple alone.

Junghan ended up watching Jisoo’s face, although the other boy didn’t notice at all. Eventually he did of course and he chuckled when he saw Junghan looking at him. Then he turned to the movie again but Junghan used his finger to trace Jisoo’s profile, making the boy turn to him again and when he did Junghan kissed him.

Jisoo kissed him back at the same time he deepened the kiss, using his tongue to play against Junghan’s. Jisoo then moved his hand to Junghan’s waist, sneaking it under his t-shirt, making Junghan whimper at the touch of Jisoo’s skin against his.

Jisoo brought Junghan up to a sitting position with him. Then he made the boy sit on his lap, hugging Junghan’s waist under his t-shirt and Junghan wrapped his arms around Jisoo’s neck.

Jisoo knew this make out session was different from the others. This one was much hotter and Junghan was clearly in the mood for something else a part from kissing which made Jisoo really . So he took the chance to slide his hands down a little bit, grabbing Junghan’s . He felt Junghan smile into the kiss, which was a good sign. Later, Junghan tangled his hands on Jisoo’s hair, making Jisoo go crazy.

Junghan broke the kiss only to bring his lips to Jisoo’s jaw and neck, giving it little kisses and some playful light bites, making the other throw his head back in pleasure and close his eyes. When it looked like Junghan was satisfied with his performance he went back to Jisoo’s lips.

“You make me go crazy” Jisoo said out of breath, after pulling away.

“I love you” Junghan said and Jisoo kissed him again, Junghan bit Jisoo’s lower lip and held it between his teeth, gaining a moan from the other boy “Ok, that was really hot” Junghan said, letting go Jisoo’s lip “I think it’s the first time I’ve ever heard you moan”

“I’m just so right now I can’t contain myself” Jisoo admitted and Junghan chuckled.

“You’re not the only one” Junghan said and Jisoo smirked “Are we really doing this?”

“The real question is, are we ready?” Jisoo said and Junghan looked at him.

“I am” Junghan replied “Are you?”

“Yeah” Jisoo said and Junghan smiled.

The American boy kissed Junghan lying down on top of him, making him feel the best he could.  Jisoo had purchased some protection just in case they needed it, and now he had to use it, so he reached to his bedside table to grab it as soon as both males were clotheless under Jisoo’s sheets.

~~~~

Soonyoung had invited Seokmin, Jihoon and Seungkwan at his place to hang out. They had been talking about this new video game that just came out and Soonyoung had bought it and he wanted to try it with his friends.

Soonyoung was pretty nervous, since he had never invited Seokmin and Seungkwan over before and he wondered whether they were coming together or not. His questions were answered when someone rang the front door bell.

“I’ll take it, mum”

“Who’s coming?” she asked her son.

“Didn’t I tell you?” he asked surprised.

“No” she frowned.

“I invited Jihoon, Seokmin and Seungkwan to play” he told her “Is it ok?”

“Well, it doesn’t matter now, they’re coming anyways” she shrugged.

“Sorry, I forgot”

“It’s ok, go open that door” she said and she went back to her office.

Soonyoung headed to the door and opened it to show a smiling Seokmin, who waved at him.

“Hey” Soonyoung greeted him smiling as well.

“Hi” he replied “Sorry I came too early, the bus was very punctual”

“It’s ok, come in” Soonyoung stepped aside and let him in. He closed the door.

“Is your mum home?” Seokmin asked him.

“Yeah, but she’s working, so let’s not bother her” Soonyoung replied “She can be a bit bad-tempered if you bother her”

“Oh, now I get where you get your temper from” Seokmin said and Soonyoung hit him lightly, the younger just laughed.

“Come on, let’s go to my room, we’ll be safer” Soonyoung suggested.

“Safer?” Seokmin laughed as he followed Soonyoung upstairs.

“My mum can be scary, believe me”

“I don’t think I ever want to meet her” Seokmin joked. They went into Soonyoung’s bedroom and Seokmin looked around “Smells nice” he whispered.

“Did you say anything?”

“Yeah, your room smells nice” Seokmin replied and Soonyoung laughed.

“My mum would like you because you appreciate the smell of a clean house, she’s a bit of a neat freak”

“Now that you say that… Your whole house is really clean” Seokmin said.

“Ok, let’s stop talking about my neat-freak mum and my house” Soonyoung said sitting on his bed “Sit down wherever you want, make yourself at home”

“Alright” Seokmin decided to sit on the bean bag resting in the corner of the room.

“How are you doing with the performance for the concert? Have you practiced a lot?” Soonyoung asked Seokmin.

“Yeah, I’ve been practicing every day, even when we don’t meet to do so” Seokmin told him.

“Why do you push yourself so hard?” Soonyoung wondered “It’s just a school concert”

“I want to do my best, I want to become a professional singer someday”

“Wow” Soonyoung said “Well, I’m pretty sure you’ll make it, you’re an amazing singer”

“Thanks” Seokmin smiled “But the music industry here is really tough”

“I know, but if you really want to be a singer, nothing will stop you” Soonyoung said.

“The thing is my parents don’t really want me to become a singer, they want me to study some in university”

“Then I think they haven’t heard you singing. If they did, they’d change their minds” Soonyoung said honestly.

“Aw, stop it, you’ll make me blush” Seokmin joked “Have you thought of going to a dance school? I think you’d improve a lot there and you could become an amazing dancer”

“Nah, dancing it’s just a hobby, I want to be an historian” Soonyoung shrugged.

“That sounds serious, I can’t picture you doing something like that” Seokmin said.

“Thanks” Soonyoung scoffed.

“I mean, from what I’ve learned about you, I still don’t know you enough to give a realistic opinion about your future. Anyways, it’s your future, so you do what you want best” Seokmin said and Soonyoung smiled.

“You’re the closest thing I’ve had as a best friend in a long time, you know me pretty well, and you don’t realize it” Soonyoung told his friend.

“Are you telling me I’m your best friend?” Seokmin asked him shocked.

“Probably” Soonyoung smirked.

“You don’t know how happy I am right now” Seokmin said “I’ve always wanted to be your friend, and now that I am your friend I’m so happy but you telling me this is even better”

“Someone has a crush” Soonyoung joked.

“Hey!” Seokmin glared at him.

The bell rang and that was Jihoon. A few minutes later Seungkwan showed up and they played video games for the whole afternoon while eating some snacks they all brought, having the best afternoon ever. 

~~~~

Jisoo couldn’t believe he was actually going to do this. He had the pleasure to see Junghan fully and lying on his bed, and he thought the afternoon couldn’t get better than that, but it did, because they became more intimate than they ever did. They explored each other’s bodies, finding out what made the other feel the most pleasure, feeling as connected as ever.

As soon as they were done, they collapsed together, kissing once again.

“I love you” Junghan said sleepily clearly feeling really tired.

“I love you too” Jisoo replied combing Junghan’s sweaty hair.

“You’re amazing” the boy sighed making Jisoo chuckle.

“Thanks” he said and Junghan kissed his neck “You’re the best”

“Thank god your parents aren’t here” Junghan said and Jisoo groaned.

“Don’t bring that up, please” Jisoo complained making Junghan laugh.

“Sorry”

“Junghan, do you realize we finish high school this year?” Jisoo asked his boyfriend.

“Yeah” Junghan replied “And we’re all going to uni, you’ll be an amazing biologist, and I’ll be… I don’t know, I still have to figure that out”

“You still don’t know what you want to do after high school?” Jisoo asked him.

“Ok, this is not a good subject to talk about after having for the first time” Junghan said and Jisoo chuckled.

“Sorry” Jisoo said but Junghan kissed him.

“It’s ok, I know it’s worrying that I still don’t know what to do with my life”

“Is there something you like?”

“Well… I’d like to help people, somehow, help them with life, being part of their lives and making a change”

“I think you’d make a good psychologist” Jisoo said and Junghan looked at him confused.

“You are amazing when talking to people, you know how to listen and you always know how to fix their situation, you have an aura that invites everyone to talk to you and to trust you. Your personality is perfect, in my opinion though, you manage people so well and people like you, I still haven’t met anyone who doesn’t like you”

“Your dad” Junghan pointed out.

“He loves you, he just can’t stand the thought of someone so nice being gay, he thinks it’s such a waste of DNA because you won’t be having any biological children” Jisoo shrugged and Junghan laughed.

“Are you serious?” he asked in disbelief.

“Yeah, I know my dad, he does like you, don’t worry” Jisoo said and Junghan smiled “Anyway, as I was saying, you’d make an amazing psychologist”

“Hmm, I’ll take a look at it then” Junghan said “Thank you, I don’t know what I’d do without you”

“No problem, that’s what I’m here for. A part from being here to be your boyfriend and all the tasks that come along with it, I’m also here to help you in anything you need, I’m still your best friend”

“You already know this, but I love you so much” Junghan said and he kissed Jisoo “Oh my god, Jisoo. We can go to the same uni and share a dorm together, we could live together”

“Yes! Oh god, yes! That’d be so amazing” Jisoo said excited and he crushed Junghan between his arms “I love you too, by the way, you’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me, oh god, I love you”

 

As soon as Jisoo’s parents came back Junghan decided to go back to his house.

Jisoo opened the door for Junghan and the stepped outside together, leaving the door almost closed.

“I’ll see you tomorrow in class” Junghan said and Jisoo nodded.

“Yeah” he said and he approached Junghan “Thanks for coming”

“I had to sooner or later” Junghan shrugged and Jisoo kissed him.

“You’re the best”

“I know” he joked and Jisoo chuckled “I’m glad I came, but believe me, you’re not staying here during the summer, you’ll come to my place”

“Ok” Jisoo whispered.

“I’m not letting you stay here with your dad, take it as if you’re going to a hotel” Junghan said and Jisoo laughed.

“Alright, thank you”

“It’ll be great, me and my dad will prepare day trips to the beach, or the country side and we can invite all of our friends, we’ll have so much fun” Junghan said excited and Jisoo kissed him.

“Didn’t you have to go?” Jisoo asked.

“Yeah, ok, ok, I’m leaving” Junghan said and he kissed Jisoo again “By the way” he started.

“What?” Jisoo said sighing.

“You’re really hot” Junghan said and he pointed at Jisoo’s stomach “Those abs, like wow” Then he decided to touch Jisoo’s abs over the clothing, feeling them.

“Shut up” Jisoo blushed at Junghan’s comment.

“No like seriously” Junghan fanned himself and Jisoo chuckled.

“Alright that’s enough, I don’t want my neighbors to know what I look like ” Jisoo said whispering the last part.

“They should know” Junghan said and Jisoo shook his head “Because damn boy, my boyfriend’s hot”

“Go” Jisoo said laughing.

“Now I’m leaving for sure, love you” Junghan promised and he kissed Jisoo once again before turning around and walking to his house.

 Jisoo went back inside and when he walked inside the living room he saw his parents sitting on the sofa. As soon as his mum saw him she smiled.

“Jisoo, honey, can we talk to you for a second?” she asked him and Jisoo looked at them skeptically.

“Is it about Junghan? Because I’m done talking about that” he said.

“No, it’s not” his dad said and he seemed pretty serious.

“Alright, you’re scaring me, I’ve had a pretty good afternoon, and I feel like this is going to be something bad” he said and he sat down on the sofa next to his mum.

“Ok” she sighed “Remember why we came here, don’t you?” Jisoo nodded.

“Because of your job, they transferred you here” he said and his mum nodded.

“That’s right” she smiled “Well, I’ve been asked to go back to the US for a few years”

“How many?” Jisoo asked.

“Four, at least” she said and his eyes grew wide.

“And as you can quite imagine, we’re not going to let your mum go back to America all alone” his dad said and Jisoo shook his head.

“No, I can’t, not now” he said standing up .

“Dear, please, listen to us, it’s important” Mrs. Hong said.

“No, I’m not leaving, I’m staying here, I can’t leave now” he said already crying “I’m starting uni next year”

“Honey, you have to, you can’t live here on your own” she said.

“I-I can, I’m independent, I-I can live alone… I can’t leave Junghan here, I-I can’t” he cried and his mum stood up to hug him, trying to calm him “We can get a dorm together, we’ll live together, it’ll be fine”

“Honey, you’ll still be able to talk to him” she said.

“It’s not the same” he whispered “At least four years? Are you crazy? I can’t stand not seeing him for two days how am I going to handle four years? Are you making me go with you so that I can’t be with him? Is that it?”

“No, of course not. I’m sorry, I’m so sorry” she said, hugging his son tightly.

“Dad, is that it?” Jisoo asked his father, who looked down “You know perfectly well that I can live on my own, I’m not stupid, you raised me to be independent by the time I had to go to uni”

“Son, I’m not going to let you be here all alone” the man said.

“I won’t be alone” Jisoo said.

“There’s nothing to discuss, you’re coming with us” he said.

“When are we supposed to leave then?” Jisoo asked as he crossed his arms.

“In about two weeks” his dad said.

“What?” Jisoo gasped.

“We’ve known this for a while, but we were waiting for the right time to tell you” the man said.

“When was the right time? Now? After I finally found the right place for me? After I was finally happy?” Jisoo said crying “I can’t leave”

“I’m so sorry” his mum said.

“Thanks for not telling me” Jisoo said, getting rid of his mum’s arms and going to his room, slamming the door shut. 

 

Please don't kill me :-)