University

Nameless

It was their first day of university. Wonwoo, Junghan and Soonyoung attended the same University, while Jihoon went to another one. Wonwoo was going to be taking Graphic Design while Soonyoung was going to study History. Jihoon opted for Digital Media. And Junghan was doing Psychology.

On the first day they didn’t have class, they were introduced to the class and the teachers so that they could get used to it. They decided to meet the four of them after the first day to tell each other about their uni, so they decided a bar to hang out and they stayed there for hours.

“So, how’s your class?” Soonyoung asked Wonwoo.

“It’s cool, everyone there is great and they are really nice” Wonwoo said excited “Some of the teachers look strict, though, I think you’re going to be seeing very little of me this year until I get used to it”

“Same” Junghan said “It’s going to be a hard year” he looked at his hands. He hadn’t told his friends about his fight with Jisoo. He had told them he wasn’t going to visit Jisoo until the following year but he hadn’t told them he decided he wasn’t going to see him until he came back.

“In my uni everything’s so private and small, you can clearly see it’s a small uni” Jihoon said.

“That’s cool, that way you’ll get to know everyone in there” Wonwoo said.

“Yeah, everyone seems nice” Jihoon smiled “I’m pretty scared, though”

“I think we all are” Soonyoung laughed.

“We’ll get used to it, don’t worry” Wonwoo said, smiling reassuringly at his friends.

They spent more time talking, but during all that time they talked, Junghan didn’t say a word.

“Junghan” Soonyoung called him “What’s wrong?”

“It’s nothing” the boy said.

“You can tell us, come on” Wonwoo said.

“Is there something wrong?” Jihoon asked.

“Have you talked to Jisoo?” Soonyoung asked.

“No, I haven’t” Junghan replied and he looked down “We had a fight”

“What?” Jihoon said.

“WHY?” Wonwoo yelled.

“No way” Soonyoung gasped.

“I-I kind of told him I wasn’t going to see him until he came back” Junghan admitted.

“Are you out of your mind?” Soonyoung said.

“But, why did you fight?” Wonwoo asked him.

Junghan told them the whole thing. How they started talking about Junghan not being able to go there that summer, how Jisoo told him he didn’t really want him to come, how he questioned their relationship because of the distance and how afraid he was that it wasn’t going to work.

“That’s just a stupid fight, you can’t let something like that make you say things like that” Wonwoo said.

“But you still love him” Jihoon stated “Don’t you?”

“Of course, I feel terrible for telling him that”

“Why did you tell him ‘see you in 4 years’?” Soonyoung said in disbelief bringing his hands to his head.

“He’s going to think you hate him” Jihoon said.

“But I don’t” Junghan said.

“Guys, stop being so dramatic, me and Mingyu fight all the time and look at us, we’re happier than ever” Wonwoo said when he saw Junghan was in the verge of tears.

 “I really want to be with him but it’s just… really difficult” Junghan breathed.

 “Junghan, in the years I’ve known Jisoo and been around couples I’ve never seen him as happy as he is with you, and I’ve never seen a couple that happy when they’re together or even when they think about each other” Jihoon said.

“Hey!” Wonwoo complained.

“It’s the truth, bro” Soonyoung told his friend.

“Anyways, you should talk to him, tell him what you feel” Jihoon said “I don’t want you to be like this, suffering so much”

“What if he already found someone else?” Junghan asked with tears on his eyes. He looked at his friends.

“Oh no, honey, he won’t” Wonwoo said and he hugged Junghan “He loves you, ok?”

“But I was horrible to him” Junghan cried “He hates me”

“Have you talked to him?” Wonwoo asked.

“No”

“Ok, then you don’t know that” Wonwoo said bringing his hands to Junghan’s cheeks and squeezing them like a mum would do.

“But it’s a possibility” Junghan whispered “I’m sure he found a hot American to please him and now he’s laughing at me for being miserable”

“You know Jisoo’s not like that” Soonyoung reminded him.

“Maybe he changed” Junghan said.

“Don’t worry, everything will be alright” Wonwoo tried to calm him down but Junghan’s tears kept falling.

“Ok, we’re calling him now” Soonyoung said taking out his phone.

“NO!” Junghan yelled.

“I’m not going to sit here waiting for you to do something, I remind you it took you months to start dating, you’re made for each other, you’re going to get married and it’s going to take you years to get over this , so I ain’t gonna wait, get it?” Soonyoung said pretty pissed off.

“Alright” Junghan said defeated by his friend’s words “But let me do it when I’m alone ok?”

“I’ll trust you” Soonyoung said “Hmm, guys, I told Seokmin we were here, do you mind if he joins us? He lives nearby”

“It’s fine” Wonwoo smiled “By the way, what’s the deal between you two?”

“What do you mean?” Soonyoung asked nervously “We’re just friends”

“Sure” Jihoon smirked and Wonwoo giggled.

“Guys, I’m sorry, but I’m not in the mood to be out, I’ll go home now” Junghan said and Wonwoo sighed and he patted Junghan on the back.

“Alright, we’ll talk later, ok?” Wonwoo said worried.

“Ok, thanks” Junghan gave them a small smile and he stood up “Bye, guys”

“Bye” they said in unison and Junghan left.

“Poor boy” Wonwoo said.

“Do you think he’ll call Jisoo?” Jihoon asked.

“No, he won’t” Soonyoung said “He’ll call him eventually. I think they just need space right now”

“Yeah” Wonwoo agreed.

“Even more space” Jihoon remarked and his friends agreed.

“I just hope they don’t break up over this stupid thing, they’re meant to be together, they’re soulmates, for ’s sake” Soonyoung voiced and his phone vibrated “Oh, it’s Seokmin, he’s here”

“Yeah, there he is!” Wonwoo smiled at the coming boy and waved at him.

“Hi!” Seokmin beamed at them while he approached the table. As if it was something he did usually, he sat next to Soonyoung and kissed his cheek.

“Just friends, uh?” Wonwoo smirked and Jihoon chuckled.

“Shut up” Soonyoung blushed while Seokmin laughed.

“Technically we’re still friends” Seokmin said “We haven’t reached the next base yet”

“They don’t need to know” Soonyoung told Seokmin.

“We do” Jihoon quickly said and Wonwoo nodded not whipping the smirk from their faces, not even a second.

“So, what is this?” Wonwoo pointed at them.

“We don’t even know” Soonyoung said defeated because he knew they wouldn’t stop asking until they said something “We’re still confused so we’re trying to figure out what we are”

“It’s complicated” Seokmin agreed “The feelings are there, but we don’t want to rush anything”

“Well done” Wonwoo approved.

“Yeah, at least you’re not stucking your tongue on each other’s throats like this friend here a few months ago” Jihoon said and Wonwoo glared at him.

“Not just a few months, it’ll be 8 months pretty soon” Wonwoo said proudly.

“In a few years they’ll be living together, I’m so proud of my baby” Soonyoung said and Wonwoo grinned.

“I can’t believe you’re going to be so slow after all the stress you went through with Junghan and Jisoo” Jihoon said.

“But those two were already dating and they didn’t even know” Soonyoung defended himself and Wonwoo raised an eyebrow at Soonyoung and Seokmin’s closeness in the table, they couldn’t be closer to each other.

“Of course, because you’re not practically dating already” Wonwoo said sarcastically “How many dates have you been to?”

“Five” the both said.

“Plus the days we met with Seungkwan” Seokmin added and Soonyoung nodded.

“And are we counting stay-at-home days? Because there’s been quite a lot” Soonyoung asked and Seokmin shrugged.

“You’re being so Jihan right now” Jihoon said.

“Jihan?” Seokmin asked.

“Jisoo and Junghan” Wonwoo clarified and Seokmin nodded “Me and Mingyu are Wongyu or Minwoo, as you want”

“Exactly” Jihoon said “Now there’s you, Soonseok”

“Soonseok?” the couple asked at the same time and they blushed after looking at each other.

Wonwoo and Jihoon smirked.

“So, how was uni?” Seokmin tried to change the subject and he kind of succeeded even though Wonwoo and Jihoon kept smirking at them every now and then.

“Scary” Jihoon replied “But I’ll get used to it”

“Same here” Wonwoo said “The people seem nice, but the feeling they give me it’s totally different from high school”

“Do you think it’ll be hard to get through the year?” Seokmin asked them.

“Of course” Soonyoung said “We’re newbies, we don’t have a clue what’s coming for us”

“You’ll be fine, don’t worry” Seokmin said and he rested his hand on Soonyoung’s thigh. The older looked at Seokmin with affection and put his hand on top of the one on his thigh, making the younger boy smile brightly.

“I think I’m going to puke” Jihoon murmured and Wonwoo chuckled.

 

~~~

 

Junghan got home and he laid down on his bed, face to the mattress. He wanted to curl up in a ball and stay there for the rest of his life. He really ed up with Jisoo and he didn’t know how to face him. He wasn’t going to call him that day, even though he promised Soonyoung, but his friend knew he wasn’t going to call him, of course he wasn’t.

Ever since that text Jisoo hadn’t said a thing to him. No contact between the two of them. Nothing. Junghan missed him so much. He needed to see his face, to hear his voice. He wanted to catch up with everything that had happened with him at his job, in uni, etc. He wanted to know how Jisoo was doing in L.A., how college was for him, if he had made any new friends, if he was feeling lonely. He missed his best friend.

He moved his face to the side to breathe, he flicked the hair off his eyes and he stared into the wall. He closed his eyes and imagined Jisoo was there with him.

He imagined the boy talking to him about stuff he didn’t really care about, like why ants can survive living underwater for a certain amount of time, or how he saw a guitar he loved but it was so expensive he almost cried. Then he imagined Jisoo pouting when he realized Junghan hadn’t been listening to him at all and he would sulk until Junghan apologize a million times. Then he imagined how they would lay in bed next to each other, looking at the ceiling, and just talking about little things.

“Today I saw a kid with his mum and the kid was probably going to start school today, he looked so nervous, poor kid” Junghan would say and Jisoo would smile.

“I’m sure he had a great day” Jisoo would add.

“I hope, I like him, he looked really sweet” Junghan would tell Jisoo and then they’d look at each other “He looked like you”

“Is that why you like him?” Jisoo would ask.

“Yeah” Junghan would breathe out and then Jisoo would sit up a bit, resting his weight on his elbow, looking at Junghan. Then he would reach to Junghan’s hair and brush it off his eyes, ending up with his hand caressing his cheek and his fingers would end up tracing the shape of his lips. The would look into each other’s eyes and stay like that for five long minutes, just staring into each other’s eyes, knowing exactly what they were saying without words.

Then Junghan would run his hand up Jisoo’s arm to his hair, letting his fingers feel the smoothness of the other’s locks. Slowly he would bring Jisoo closer, taking his eyes off of Jisoo’s just to look at his soft lips. Finally their lips would meet, slowly fitting into each other and at last closing their eyes so that they could take in the feeling that action meant.

Jisoo would pull away just a bit only to have Junghan pull him back in to kiss him again, this time moving his lips slowly so that he assured the kiss would last longer that time. And it would, because Jisoo would kiss back almost immediately bringing the hand that previously was on Junghan’s cheek down to his hip, bringing their chests together. They would hear each other’s heartbeat. Right after the pull away to catch a breath Junghan would kiss Jisoo’s jaw and making a trail of little kisses down his neck and collarbone, loving the soft moans Jisoo would let out because he loves when Junghan does that. When he’s finished, Jisoo would lay back down and pull Junghan into a tight embrace, burying his face in the crock of Junghan’s neck, kissing the area.

Junghan opened his eyes and he felt the cold air of his bedroom surround him, making him even more aware of the lack of Jisoo’s presence. He curled into a fetal position and he cried himself to sleep, because lately, that’s been the only way he could fall asleep, only to be followed by dreams of him and Jisoo being back together in the same country and when he woke up he would cry again, because he knew that wouldn’t happen in a long time or even ever.

A few hours late Junghan was woken up by his dad. The man shook his son and patted his .

“How was the first day, uh?” the man asked his son when he saw him open his eyes slowly.

“It was ok” Junghan said.

“Do you feel like ordering chicken for dinner today?” his dad asked cheerfully “I know how much you like chicken, we’ll order from your favorite place”

“I’m not hungry” Junghan said and he could feel his dad’s smile drop, even though he had his back facing him.

“What is wrong?” he asked.

“Nothing” Junghan lied and his dad made him sit up and look at him by taking his face between his hands.

“You look pale, Junghan, you’re barely eating” the man said worried.

“I’m fine, dad” Junghan tried to assure him.

“Is everything alright with Jisoo?”

“Why do people always ask me about Jisoo?” he asked angrily and he jumped from his bed, he was about to make his way out of the bedroom but his dad stopped him.

“What happened?” he demanded.

“Nothing!” Junghan yelled “Nothing happened! Stop asking me about Jisoo!”

“Junghan” his dad called him.

“What?” he fired and he turned to his dad with furious eyes. The man stood up in front of his son, resting his hands on his shoulders, squeezing them lightly. Just by doing that Junghan’s eyes started filling with tears.

“You know you can talk to me” his dad whispered as he pulled Junghan into a tight hug.

Finally Junghan broke down in his dad’s arms, wetting his t-shirt with tears, but his dad didn’t seem to matter. He held his son in his arms, he kissed the top of his head and let him let it all out. He knew his son was hurting, he could see right through him. He hated seeing him like that so much it almost made him cry, but he tried really hard to keep his tears in.

“I miss him so much” Junghan said weakly after a few minutes “I-I can’t live without him… I can’t do this on my own…”

“I know you miss him, honey” his dad said “I know how much you love him”

“We had a fight… I said something terrible to him and he probably hates me right now” Junghan told his dad.

“What did you tell him?”

“I got really angry and I told him I didn’t want to see him until he came back” Junghan admitted “but I’m not angry anymore and I regret saying that”

“Oh dear…”

“He hasn’t tried talking to me this whole time, he’s forgotten about me already” Junghan cried “What am I going to do?”

“You need to talk to him, Jisoo would never forget about you” his dad assured him “He’s just giving you some space, I think this is your first serious fight so he was taken aback by you getting angry”

“I’m sure he’s scared of me now”

“He’s not” his dad said “Ok, why don’t you try texting him?”

“I-I can’t… why am I going to tell him? We haven’t talked in a month”

“A month?” his dad said surprised “Wow… ok, by the end of this week you should’ve told him something, he’s clearly not going to talk to you first, because he’s afraid he’ll say something wrong”

“See? He’s afraid”

“He’s afraid he’ll make this worse, but that’s not going to happen, ok?”

“Ok” Junghan said and he let go of his dad. He cleaned his face “I messed your t-shirt”

“It’s ok, don’t worry about that” his dad said “Feel like some chicken now?”

“Yeah, ok” Junghan sighed and gave his dad a small smile. The man smile and kissed his son’s forehead before going downstairs to order some chicken. 

 

 

A/N: Hi people! New update ^^ 

First of all, thanks for your comments, even though most of them consisted of angry or sad people telling me why i did that to Jihan, they're one of my main otps so don't you worry, but I can't promise anything, and I won't give away anything, you'll have to wait MUAHAHAHAH i love having so much power seriously

Anyways, thank you so much for commenting, subscribing and upvoting. I really hope  we get to 100 upvotes because this story is my baby and I've been writing it for more than 2 years now and omg i'm getting so emotional, it's getting close to the end as well, and I might be writing a sequel because I just can't get enough of their characters and I just love them ok? so yeah... tell me if you'd like to read a sequel of this and I might do it haha

Also, I'm glad most of you are comfortable with because I did include the chapter in the story. It's still rated M and you do have the option to not read it if you don't want to, so don't worry. 

I don't even know if you read my a/n, but I still write them just in case someone does haha I remind you I have a twitter accound and most of the time I drop spoilers of what I'm writing because the feels, so if you like spoilers or want to know about possible future stories follow me (@ sm17ing) it's my personal account as well, so there's personal crap there, but it's not really serious, and I tweet mostly in spanish since it's my mother-language, but sometimes I tweet in english so don't you worry ^^ 

anyways, thanks for reading and don't forget to tell me what you thought of the chapter, I love reading your comments and I read all of them, ALL OF THEM. 

See you soon ~