Perfect

Nameless

The first day of the second semester was here. The college boys had to get used to getting up early after a few weeks of rest. They all passed their first semester exams, which was a good sign. Jisoo was starting college in Korea and he was pretty nervous, it was like starting college all over again but the good thing was that he got to spend his train ride with Junghan. He had already found a part-time job at a high-end coffee house. It was one of the most expensive ones in Korea and it paid really well for being a part-time job. Soonyoung was the one who found it for him, since his dad knew someone who had visited that place and told him about it. So Jisoo applied for a job there and he got the job.

Junghan couldn’t be prouder of him, he was truly an example to any 18-year-old in Korea. Junghan had been helping him in finding acceptable and cheap dorms near the campus and they had their eye on a couple of them, so as soon as Jisoo got enough money they would go to check them out.

Junghan and Jisoo got off the train and walked to the campus hand by hand.

“You shouldn’t have come this early, you don’t have class for another hour” Jisoo told Junghan.

“It’s ok, I can go to the library and relax” Junghan shrugged as Jisoo fixed his long hair, which wasn’t tied in a ponytail.

“Alright” Jisoo smiled.

They walked together to Jisoo’s faculty.

“Your faculty is much cooler than mine” Junghan pouted and Jisoo chuckled.

“They all look the same though” Jisoo said.

“Not really”

“Well, then you’ll have to show me yours so I can tell the difference” Jisoo suggested and Junghan nodded.

“Ok” he agreed.

“Ok, this is me, I’ll see you later?”

“Of course” Junghan replied and he stepped closer to Jisoo “And today my dad is working late… which means we’ll have the house to ourselves for the whole night”

Jisoo stared at Junghan’s lips, which were a breath away from his “Sounds fun” he smiled.

“So much fun” Junghan nodded and Jisoo finally closed the gap between their lips, pressing them together.

“Go” Jisoo said after pulling away.

“Bye, babe” Junghan said and he winked at Jisoo before turning around and marching his way out of the building.

 

Regarding Mingyu and Wonwoo, yes Mingyu didn’t have school the day the second semester started, which made it so exciting for Wonwoo, because he would have Mingyu with him the whole day, and he really wanted to show him around the campus, and it was weird how all of his college friends already met all of his friends except for Mingyu. They even met Jihoon and Seungkwan, and they would meet Jisoo soon since he would be going to the same uni as him. And to add to that his friends were beginning to not believe he had a real boyfriend since they had never met him. So that day, Mingyu drove Wonwoo to college.

Wonwoo advised him on what to wear that day so that he would look extremely hot and cool so that everyone would be jealous of him. So Mingyu was wearing skinny jeans and a dark jumper that looked really good on him on top of a plain light blue shirt, plus his best coat that made him look a couple of years older than he really was. He looked so good Wonwoo could cry every time he saw him. Most of the guys around there dressed like that, but Wonwoo thought that look fitted Mingyu the best since he was tall and looked like a model.

So they came down from Mingyu’s motorbike and took off their helmets. After they kept the helmets into the bike and secured it they started walking through the campus as Wonwoo showed him all the stuff surrounding them.

“Wonwoo!” they heard someone call him and Wonwoo turned around to find his best friend in college, Minki.

“Hey” Wonwoo smiled and half-hugged him, like bros did.

“How was the break?” Minki asked.

“It was great, how was yours?”

“It was so relaxing, I really needed that” Minki said and Wonwoo smiled “Are you heading to class?”

“Yeah” Wonwoo said.

“Woah, who’s this?” Minki asked surprised when he saw Mingyu.

“This, my friend,” Wonwoo said and he smiled at Mingyu “is Mingyu”

“You’re Mingyu? The Mingyu?” Minki asked excited.

“The one and only” Mingyu laughed and Minki hugged him.

“Dude, Wonwoo’s talked so much about you it feels like I already know you” Minki said and Wonwoo laughed.

“I’m very happy to meet you too, he’s told me all about you too” Mingyu said.

“Wow, Wonwoo, you sure have a great eye for this” Minki said and Wonwoo hit him.

“Stop it” Wonwoo said “Let’s go, or we’ll be late”

“Oooh, you’re keeping him here all day…” Minki said.

“Yeah, you did the same with your friend, so shut it”

“Sure, but I wasn’t sleeping with my friend, so it’s different” Minki joked and Wonwoo glared at him.

“You should know that I ship you”

“I know, I know, but not my thing, sorry” Minki shrugged and the three of them walked to class.

Mingyu looked around like a little kid in an aquarium. It was so big and intimidating, but it looked really amazing.

When they entered the classroom Mingyu gaped at the enormous room before him.

“I’ll sit at the back, if that’s ok” Mingyu whispered to Wonwoo.

“Sure” Wonwoo smiled at him “Scary, isn’t it?”

“Yeah” Mingyu breathed out and Wonwoo caressed his cheek as he looked at him with overflowing affection “I’ll go now”

“But you still haven’t met the rest of my friends” Wonwoo whined.

“I’ll meet them later, this is all a bit overwhelming” Mingyu admitted and Wonwoo nodded.

“Alright, sorry, if you ever feel the need to leave just tell me and you can go home, I’m not going to force you to stay here” Wonwoo assured him.

“Don’t worry, I’m fine” Mingyu smiled.

“Alright, go” Wonwoo said and he saw Mingyu go up the stairs to the back of the huge classroom.

Wonwoo found Minki and the rest of his friends and sat with them.

“So… who was that? A special someone? Are you cheating on your non-existent boyfriend?” Donggi asked him and Wonwoo glared at him.

“You’re stupid” Wonwoo said and he took out his notes and pen “That was Mingyu”

“Say what?” Donggi exclaimed and all of them turned around to look at him.

“Stop looking at him like that, I’ll introduce you later” Wonwoo said.

“He looks older than you” Hwanji said and Wonwoo nodded.

“Yeah, I know” Wonwoo shrugged.

“He looks way more handsome than in the pictures you showed us” Donggi said and Wonwoo agreed.

“He does, doesn’t he?” Wonwoo said.

“So finally we’ll get to meet the great Mingyu” Donggi said excited.

“I already met him” Minki said proudly.

“Why are you talking about him as if he was a celebrity?” Wonwoo asked, being so done at his friends’ .

“He’s like a celebrity around here” Hwanji said “Isn’t he, Sukyoung?”

“Yeah” Sukyoung said and he turned around slightly to look at Mingyu again, and damn he fitted perfectly with Wonwoo. He was kind of hoping that he and Wonwoo wouldn’t match at least physically so that he could have some kind of chance with Wonwoo, but that chance was turning into no chance, he really hoped Mingyu was a horrible human being so that he could hate him for real.

“He’s basically the guy every gay guy in this room hates” Minki said and Wonwoo looked at Mingyu worriedly, who was going through his phone not really paying attention to what was around him.

Soon the class started and Wonwoo had to concentrate in the lesson. Mingyu didn’t really listen to any of it but he did lift his head to spot Wonwoo and smile at his cute little head going down as he wrote down what was most important. Throughout the rest of the class Mingyu would be texting Seokmin and Seungkwan about what he was doing and he would nag at them when they didn’t reply.

Finally the class ended and when Mingyu saw everyone started to stand up and leave he stood up as well. He looked for Wonwoo through the crowd and when he found him he went down the stairs as well. He waited for Wonwoo at the end of his row.

Wonwoo smiled when he saw Mingyu waiting for him.

“Interesting?” Wonwoo asked him, knowing Mingyu hadn’t paid attention to it.

“I didn’t listen to any of the stuff that man talked about” Mingyu admitted and Wonwoo chuckled.

“I know” Wonwoo nodded and took his hand, intertwining their fingers.

“Hi, Mingyu! I’m Donggi, Wonwoo’s friend” Donggi said excited appearing from behind Wonwoo.

“Hi” Mingyu smiled showing his pearly white teeth “And you’re Hwanji?” he asked when he saw said boy.

“Yep, that’s me” Hwanji said and he smiled shyly.

“And there’s only one left to meet” Mingyu said and he looked at Sukyoung, a bit staring him, but not too much “Sukyoung, wasn’t it?”

“That’s me” Sukyoung said and he nodded at Mingyu.

“It’s nice to meet you all” Mingyu said.

“Us too” Donggi said “Did you know that we thought you didn’t really exist?”

“Yeah, Wonwoo told me about that” Mingyu laughed “Sorry it took you this long to meet me”

“You’re like a celebrity in our class” Minki said and Wonwoo shook his head.

“Don’t listen to them, babe, they’re just trying to scare you” Wonwoo told him and his friends smirked.

“Babe? Oh my god, you’re so cute” Donggi said giggling.

“They’re like babies, I’m telling you” Wonwoo said and he pulled from Mingyu’s hand, to start walking outside the classroom “Now we have about 45 minutes until the next class, is it ok it we sit and talk for a while?”

“Sure” Mingyu said and Wonwoo smiled.

“Ok, guys, you’ll be able to do your interrogation now, since we have some time” Wonwoo told his friends and Donggi and Minki jumped in excitement “They’ve been dying to do that since I told them about you”

“That’s ok, you know I like it when people ask me stuff” Mingyu said and Wonwoo smiled.

“I’m sorry in advance, in case they ask anything they shouldn’t” Wonwoo said.

“Stop worrying so much, if they’re your friends I’m sure I’ll like them” Mingyu said and he put his arm around Wonwoo, kissing his temple.

“I love you” Wonwoo said and he asked for a kiss from Mingyu by pouting his lips, something he did quite a lot of times. Mingyu of course kissed him.

Behind them, a few steps away, were Wonwoo’s friends. Minki and Donggi were fanboying at the couple in front of them, while Sukyoung was drilling holes at the back of Mingyu’s head. Hwanji simply observed the whole scene smiling at his two friends’ stupidity.

“You’ll hurt his head” Minki told Sukyoung who glared at him.

“Dude, forget about Wonwoo already” Donggi said.

“It’s not that easy when I have to see him every damn day” Sukyoung said and Hwanji sighed.

“Then move on” Hwanji said “There’s no other way”

“It’s so unfair…” Sukyoung said.

“Technically it’s fair, since he got there first” Minki stated and Sukyoung shot him a deadly look “Look, you have to accept that he won’t be interested in you that way anytime soon, face it and get out of their way”

“I tried” Sukyoung said “But I can’t tell my feelings to stop existing, it doesn’t work that way”

“I know, I know” Minki said.

“Hey, let’s sit over here!” Wonwoo said loudly so that they could hear him.

They all sat down on a table, on one side there were Wonwoo, Mingyu and Minki while on the other there was Donggi, Sukyoung and Hwanji.

“How old are you?” Donggi started and Wonwoo sighed.

“Seventeen”

“When’s your birthday?” Minki wanted to know.

“April the 6th

“How tall are you?” Hwanji asked.

“I’m 186cm tall” Mingyu replied and Wonwoo facepalmed.

“Do you really need to know that?” Wonwoo asked them.

“Yes, Wonwoo, it’s for the children” Donggi said seriously and Mingyu laughed along with the others.

“You’re so stupid”

“So, are you planning to go to uni?” Minki asked.

“Yes, I want to study something related to humanities or society, I plan to end up working as a social worker or something like that” Mingyu explained.

“Wow, so you’re good with people I guess” Donggi said really interested.

“Yeah, it’s pretty easy for me to befriend people and somehow people trust me really easily” Mingyu said “I don’t really know why”

“I think it’s the kind of vibe you give off” Hwanji said “I mean, I barely know you and I’m pretty comfortable around you already, and I’m never like that”

“Yeah, it took him three weeks to start asking us stuff about our lives” Wonwoo explained.

“Wow, I’m so happy” Mingyu said smiling brightly.

“And you’re really handsome, so people will want to approach you even more” Donggi said.

Wonwoo looked at Mingyu proudly and took his hand, making Mingyu look at him and smile. Sukyoung scoffed and looked away. When Mingyu heard him he looked at him and he saw the boy glaring at him.

“Sukyoung, please…” Wonwoo said when he noticed the tension between the two of them.

“I’m sorry, I don’t think I can like him” Sukyoung muttered and he leaned back on his chair.

“Why?” Mingyu asked and Sukyoung looked at him

“Mingyu, don’t” Wonwoo warned him.

“Do you really want to know?” Sukyoung scoffed.

“Yes, please” Mingyu said.

“Well, first of all, you’re Wonwoo’s boyfriend”

“Oh right, and you’re head over heels with him” Mingyu said “Now I get it”

“And the fact that you came here to rub it in my face makes me hate you” Sukyoung admitted.

“Look, I know that you have this huge thing for Wonwoo, but it’s not my fault that he doesn’t want to be with you” Mingyu said.

“Not your fault? If it weren’t for you I would’ve been dating him by now” Sukyoung said.

“Excuse me? What makes you think that?” Wonwoo said surprised.

“Alright, calm down” Minki tried to cool them off but they didn’t listen.

“You know, Wonwoo told me how great you were, but I’m not seeing that anywhere” Mingyu said honestly.

“Because you’re just a kid who doesn’t appreciate what he has” Sukyoung said.

“What do you know? You don’t even know me” Mingyu said in disbelief.

“I don’t need to know you to see what kind of person you are” Sukyoung said.

“You’re so jealous you won’t even try” Mingyu said.

“Yes, I’m so ing jealous because you don’t deserve him, he’s too precious to be with someone like you”

“Ok, that’s it” Wonwoo said and he stood up “Forget about me already, because I don’t know if you managed to realize that, I don’t like you, and you telling my boyfriend things like that won’t make it any easier for you, so calm your . You don’t know him, so don’t judge him, if you got to know him you’d see he’s amazing and you’d understand why I chose him over you. And for the record, he didn’t come here to rub anything on your face, because you making two passes at me knowing that I’m with him didn’t make him act like a total jackass to you like you are doing to him right now. Trying to make out with me doesn’t give you the right to be this possessive because I’m not and will never be yours”

Sukyoung looked at Wonwoo and then at Mingyu, who was looking at the table.

“You don’t get it, do you?” Sukyoung finally said “What would you do if when you met him you knew that he was with somebody else?”

“I would get out of the ing way because I would want him to be as happy as possible, and that’s what you should do, because Mingyu makes me really happy” Wonwoo said “He practically saved my life without even knowing, and I’ve never told him that”

“Babe…” Mingyu whispered as he looked at him, Wonwoo sat back down again and he looked at Mingyu.

“I haven’t told you this, but before I met Mingyu I was depressed and traumatized, I was going to a psychiatrist, do you know why? Because I saw my best friend and my dad get shot in front of me” Wonwoo said and Mingyu put an arm around his waist.

“You don’t have to talk about this” Mingyu told him.

“I’m ok” Wonwoo assured him “When I met him my world changed, I started to get rid of my depression, the trauma will always be there, but buried with what he makes me feel. He helped me so much you wouldn’t even understand even if I explained it to you, so stop saying he doesn’t deserve me, because when you say that without knowing the background story you can hurt someone really bad” Wonwoo said and all of them stayed silent.

“W-we had no idea, Wonwoo” Minki said quietly “I’m sorry”

“Don’t be, you didn’t do anything wrong” Wonwoo said smiling softly, then he turned to Sukyoung “I’m sorry, but no matter how hard you try you can’t compete with that. I know it’s not your fault and I don’t doubt that you would’ve done the same for me, but he was there for me and nothing’s going to change that”

“I understand now… I’m sorry” Sukyoung said.

“Thank you” Wonwoo nodded “I think I need to be alone now, I’ll see you in class”

“Alone by yourself?” Mingyu asked him, not really sure if he should go or stay.

“Alone with you” Wonwoo clarified with a small smile and Mingyu took his hand, both of them stood up and waved Wonwoo’s friends goodbye.

The started walking to a more private area and when Wonwoo stopped walking Mingyu stopped and looked at him. Soon, Wonwoo was wrapped around him crying silent tears, as Mingyu hugged him back.

“Thank you so much for everything you did” Wonwoo said “You are the best thing that’s ever happened in my life”

“I didn’t even know I was doing all those things for you” Mingyu whispered and Wonwoo chuckled.

“That’s what makes you even more special for me” Wonwoo admitted and Mingyu kissed him “Hmm, why are you so perfect?”

“I’m not perfect” Mingyu chuckled.

“Well, you are for me”

“Fair enough” Mingyu agreed and both of them laughed.

 

Jisoo had finished his first two classes, but now he had a free hour so he decided to walk around the campus, and maybe get a coffee from one of the cafeterias around it. He was walking down the streets of the campus and he passed the library. He hadn’t been there yet so he decided to go inside and take a peek at the building and see if it was any good.

When he came in he saw a line of people with book on their hands, and he assumed they were there to give them back. He was going to go inside the library itself when he spotted Junghan waiting in line with a book in hand and with a bored expression on his face. Jisoo smiled and he walked behind him silently. His boyfriend had tied his hair in a ponytail, because it bothered him, as always. Jisoo didn’t know why he didn’t cut it short if it bothered him so much, he had been complaining about it for a long time now.

So Jisoo stood behind him and he kissed his neck as he slid his hand around his waist. Junghan jumped at the touch but he felt him relax when he saw it was Jisoo.

“Oh my god, I was about to scream for help” Junghan said laughing.

“What are you returning?” Jisoo asked him resting his chin on Junghan’s shoulder and hugging him from behind.

“It’s a book they made us read in class, pretty boring, actually” Junghan admitted “But I guess it helped to the lesson”

“Hmm”

“How were your first classes?” Junghan asked as he reached with his free hand to comb Jisoo’s hair.

“Pretty good” Jisoo said “I thought it was going to be more difficult because of the language, but it was fine”

“I’m glad to hear that” Junghan smiled and Jisoo kissed his neck again.

“I really missed you, though”

“Hmm, me too” Junghan sighed and one of Jisoo’s hands started travelling down to Junghan’s belt, and a bit more, until it reached the front pocket “Jisoo… we’re in a public place” Junghan reminded him and Jisoo chuckled.

“I know” Jisoo said and he removed himself from Junghan and stood next to him.

“I didn’t complain about the hug” Junghan remarked and Jisoo smiled at him.

“All or nothing, sorry” Jisoo shrugged and Junghan gasped acting offended.

Soon it was Junghan’s turn and Jisoo waited for him while he returned the book. When he did, both of them got out of the library.

“Did you have to look for anything in the library?” Junghan asked him remembering that Jisoo had gone into the library without knowing he was there.

“Nah, I was just wandering around, I have some time to spare until the next class”

“Oh, ok” Junghan nodded.

“Wanna get some coffee?” Jisoo asked him.

“Oh, a speed date, great” Junghan smiled and took Jisoo’s hand “Come on, I’ll take you to my favorite coffee shop here”

They entered the coffee scented place and ordered two coffees to go.

“It’s on me, don’t worry about it” Jisoo said when he saw Junghan taking out his wallet.

“Thanks” he smiled when Jisoo gave him his coffee “” he said and he hid behind Jisoo.

“What’s wrong?” Jisoo asked him surprised.

“You see that boy over there?” Junghan said and Jisoo nodded “That’s one of Wonwoo’s friends, he was supposed to have a crush on Wonwoo, but he tried to hit on me a couple of times”

“Oh, that’s him?” Jisoo asked as he eyed the boy.

When they lost sight of the boy they kept walking and then they found Mingyu and Wonwoo sitting together on a bench.

“Hey guys” Junghan greeted them “What’re you going here, Mingyu?”

“Free day at school, had nothing better to do, so I came with Wonwoo” Mingyu explained.

“Sounds great” Jisoo said taking a seat next to him.

“Not really, I’m feeling so attacked” Mingyu sighed and Wonwoo put a comforting hand on his knee.

“Why is that?” Junghan asked, still standing up since he didn’t feel like sitting down.

“Sukyoung’s been giving him a hard time” Wonwoo explained “I didn’t know he was like that”

“Isn’t Sukyoung the boy you just hid from?” Jisoo asked Junghan, who nodded.

“Why would you hide from him?” Wonwoo asked.

“He’d tried to hit on me twice already, and I don’t feel like being hit on a third time” Junghan said and Wonwoo gaped at him.

“I hate that guy” Mingyu said.

“What the hell? You too?” Wonwoo said in disbelief.

“What do you mean by too?” Junghan asked not getting anything.

“He still has a crush on Wonwoo” Mingyu said and Junghan’s eyes widened.

“What the is wrong with that guy?” Junghan said and he sat on Jisoo’s lap as if he were a bench.

“Hi, I’m Jisoo the bench” Jisoo said.

“Sorry, babe, but this is important” Junghan said and Jisoo nodded.

“Yeah, I know” Jisoo agreed.

“As I was saying, what he is wrong with that guy?” Junghan repeated.

“He’s desperate, that’s what’s wrong” Mingyu said and Junghan shifted position suddenly, turning to his side to look at Mingyu and Wonwoo.

“Nearly dropped my coffee there” Jisoo said and Junghan ignored him.

“But is he really that desperate?” Junghan said.

“He seemed like such a nice guy though” Wonwoo said.

“Don’t judge a book by its cover” Mingyu said and Wonwoo looked at him.

“Why are you always right?” Wonwoo asked him “When I told you about him you were so skeptical about him and in the end I should’ve listened to you”

“I’m that cool” Mingyu shrugged and Wonwoo hit him lightly.

“Junghan, honey, I can’t drink my coffee” Jisoo said but of course Junghan was too busy talking again.

“But it’s so weird because I’ve only met him like once when you introduced him to me and the two times he hit on me he came out of the blue and I felt so attacked” Junghan said.

“I think he’s a stalker” Mingyu concluded.

“JUNGHAN!” Jisoo yelled and Junghan looked at him surprised “Can you please stand up?” Junghan did so and Jisoo stood up as well “Sit down” he did and Jisoo drank the rest of his coffee and threw it into the bin which was a few steps away from them, not failing the shot “That guy has serious self-esteem problems and he seriously wants people to pay attention to him, and that’s why he recently came out as gay and people didn’t make a big deal of it and he wants people to react a certain way, that is because since he’s pretty attractive when he was considered heteroual all the girls went after him but since he came out no boys came to him which made him feel unloved and doing this he’s just looking for someone who will love him for who he is”

“Wow” Junghan said.

“That… makes more sense” Mingyu said “I guess I made that assumption because I hate him”

Jisoo sat on Junghan lap and looked at him “I’m sorry I yelled at you” Jisoo said.

“It’s ok” Junghan smiled “I wasn’t paying attention”

Junghan brought Jisoo closer and kissed him “Ok, I have to go” Jisoo announced after looking at his watch.

“I’ll walk you” Junghan offered.

“Nah, it’s fine, you can stay with them” Jisoo said and Junghan kissed him again before letting him go.

“See you later” Jisoo waved.

“Bye” Mingyu and Wonwoo said and Jisoo left.

“Look at him” Wonwoo muttered and Mingyu hummed in agreement. The couple looked at Junghan with huge grins on their faces, but Junghan didn’t seem to notice since he was still looking into space, the direction Jisoo left.

“He’s so happy” Mingyu commented.

“Hey, Junghan” Wonwoo called him and poked him a couple of times to get his attention.

“Hi there” Junghan smiled.

“Hi, how’s everything with Jisoo?” Wonwoo said.

“It’s more than perfect” Junghan sighed “I’m gonna marry that guy”

Mingyu and Wonwoo smiled widely and Wonwoo moved to Junghan’s other side. The couple sandwiched Junghan into a tight hug, plus one of Wonwoo’s sloppy kisses against his cheek.

Yes, everything was perfect. And will always be. 

 

A/N: and that is the end. 

Thank you so much for everyone who read this, who subscribed to the story, who commented and upvoted. You're seriously the best subscribers ever, because I've read every single comment on this fic and I've smiled at every single one of them, even at the ones who threatened to kill me when I broke Jihan apart, because all of them mean so much to me, you don't even know. The fact that more than two people are reading my crap is amazing and when I see people on other sites commenting about it, or just mentioning it, it just makes my day because I'm a crappy writer who doesn't even know what she's writing most of the times, I make ginormous mistakes all the time and my stories so much, but still you read them and subscribe and actually like them and I just couldn't ask for more. 

So thank you so much for everthing. I love you all and I hope I'll see you again soon ^^