Drabble: Morning

Nameless

IT'S REALLY IMPORTANT YOU READ THIS A/N BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T YOU'LL START READING AND THINK WTF?

Ok, before you say anything, yes, I've updated really fast, but this isn't really a chapter, it was meant to be a chapter, right after Sleep Over, but it's not really relevant to the storyline, it was just a fill up chapter, so yeah. And it's a bit too short to become a real chapter, it's just a small drabble I wrote about the morning after the sleep over at Mingyu's, if you want don't read it, it's nothing important, but I think it's cute. I wasn't thinking of putting it on here, but since you're all so nice and asdfghjkl i decided to put it in here as a gift for all my subbies and amazing people that read my fanfic although it's , but thanks

So here you have, hope you like it:

Soonyoung was the first one to wake up, mainly because, since his mattress was right next to Jihoon’s, the later had kicked him on the side, invading his own space.

“ you” Soonyoung said to the sleeping Jihoon when he saw how much space he had taken. Then he decided to push him away to his own mattress. He tried to go back to sleep again, but there was no such luck. Although the basement was still dark, because it was basement and there were no windows after all, he could see the rest of the place, and he could see no one was up yet. So he just took his phone and started checking some apps.

Then he felt the need to go to the toilet so he did, stepping on Jihoon slightly on purpose, but he knew the boy wasn’t going to wake up anytime soon. He was a pain in the when waking him up, basically because he never woke up.

After he came out of the toilet he noticed Wonwoo was slowly moving, apparently waking up, but Soonyoung didn’t ask him if he was up, so he just laid on his mattress.

Wonwoo stirred in Mingyu’s arms, facing his boyfriend now and buried his face on the taller’s neck. He heard someone going to the toilet so the noise kind of woke him up, or maybe it was that he sleep a lot already.

He knew he wasn’t going to fall asleep again so he decided to watch Mingyu sleep up close. He was really beautiful this close, and even more when he was sleeping. He looked so peaceful.

Wonwoo smiled to himself and kissed Mingyu’s lips, knowing the other was going to wake up after doing that, and he did, of course.

“Hmm” Mingyu said and rubbed his eyes, then he stretched and hugged Wonwoo. Then he looked at him and smiled “Morning”

“Morning” Wonwoo said and kissed him once again.

“Are the others up?”

“I haven’t checked” Wonwoo said “Too busy watching you sleep”

“Creepy” Mingyu said and Wonwoo pouted.

“It was supposed to be romantic” he said and Mingyu chuckled.

“Sorry” he said and kissed Wonwoo.

They got up from bed and walked towards their friends. But first Mingyu stretched again, making dinosaur noises as he did. That kind of woke up everyone if they weren’t before, everyone but Jihoon, of course.

“Morning” Mingyu said cheerfully.

“Morning” Soonyoung said from his bed and he kicked Jihoon once, to see if the boy was going to wake up.

“Oh my god, Mingyu, look at them” Wonwoo said excitedly and he giggled. Mingyu looked over to what Wonwoo was saying and then he noticed Junghan and Jisoo.

Jisoo was spooning Junghan, to make it simple, but they were holding hands, to make everything cuter and more couple-like. Jisoo had his face buried in Junghan’s neck, and Junghan had brought their linked hands close to his face, like he had kissed Jisoo’s hand.

“What are they doing?” Soonyoung asked not really seeing the soon-to-be couple.

“They’re spooning” Mingyu whispered, making sure he didn’t wake them up. He stood behind Wonwoo and hugged him from the back, kissing his neck.

“They’re sleeping just like us” Wonwoo said and he smiled “I ship them so hard”

“Your inner fanboy is showing again, babe” Mingyu said laughing.

“Let me fanboy” Wonwoo said “Ok, let’s give them some privacy”

The couple went to the sofa, in front of which was still the asleep Jihoon and Soonyoung was next to him sitting up poking Jihoon on the back.

“He’s not going to wake up anytime soon” Soonyoung announced.

“I figured” Wonwoo said

“What time is it?” Mingyu asked.

“1pm” Soonyoung said.

“Oh, I thought it was much later” Mingyu said.

“Me too” Wonwoo said “But who cares, we have nothing better to do”

“Yeah” Soonyoung said.

 

Jisoo was awake, but he didn’t want open his eyes, he remembered where he was and who he was with and he didn’t want it to end. He was too comfortable and happy.

He smelled Junghan’s scent and he felt a pair of lips lightly touching his hand, which was being held by Junghan’s. He smiled. He knew Junghan was still asleep, but it made him so happy. He decided to tangle their legs affectionately and a few minutes later he felt Junghan moving a bit. The boy moved his head a bit and brought their hands closer to him. Then with his free hand he rubbed his eyes.

“Morning” Jisoo whispered with a husky voice, since he had just woke up too. Junghan wanted to cry, he couldn’t believe he was with Jisoo like this. He was so happy, he had actually shared a bed with him and they had cuddled all night, not letting go of each other, not even once.

“Morning” he said with a sleepy voice, which made Jisoo smile stupidly.

Junghan moved a bit more, using part of Jisoo’s upper body as the mattress, he was positioned so that if he looked up he could see Jisoo’s face. The later was still hugging him and Junghan had his hands on top of his. He looked up at Jisoo.

“You’re really comfortable to sleep on” Junghan said sleepily making Jisoo chuckle.

“Thanks?” he said and Junghan laughed. Jisoo couldn’t help it and he kissed Junghan’s forehead. Both of them knew something was going on, normal friends didn’t act like that, Soonyoung and Jihoon didn’t act like that, for example.

“I’m going to have to order one of you to sleep at home” Junghan joked making Jisoo laugh. Junghan brought one of his hands to touch Jisoo’s cheek.

Jisoo then rolled around spooning Junghan again, this time using his legs. Junghan laughed at the action a bit too loudly, making their friends aware that they were already up.

“Are you awake?” they heard Mingyu ask.

“Yeah” Jisoo and Junghan replied.

“Let them have their first morning as a couple alone” Wonwoo told Mingyu.

“I heard you” Jisoo said and Junghan laughed.

“Come on, let’s go” Junghan said.

“Ok” Jisoo agreed, he let go of Junghan and he watched him sit up and stretch. Then he did the same and Junghan waited for him to go together to the sofa. On the short way there the long haired boy flattened the side of Jisoo’s hair, messed up from sleeping.

They sat on the sofa next to Mingyu and Wonwoo and Junghan took his elastic and tied his bangs on a cute little bun on top of his head. Jisoo let his head rest on Junghan’s shoulder, still too sleepy. Junghan simply took Jisoo’s hand and rested his head on top of the other’s head.

“He’s still sleeping” Jisoo said when he saw Jihoon.

“Yeah” Junghan said and he yawned.

“Ok, now that all of us but Jihoon are up, let’s wake up him” Soonyoung proposed and all of them agreed.

“JIHOON!” Mingyu screamed and the boy didn’t even flinch.

“Wait, I can help” Jisoo said and he took the guitar he used the day before. He started strumming loudly and then Soonyoung started making up a loud and horrible song to wake Jihoon up as Wonwoo clapped loudly and Junghan and Mingyu grabbed Jihoon’s arms and legs and shook him.

Slowly the boy started waking up, when they saw he was slowly opening his eyes Junghan let go of his hands and he rubbed his eyes.

“MORNING!” Junghan yelled and Jihoon made a face at the noisiness.

“Hmm” he said.

“Alright, he’s awake” Soonyoung declared and they sat down again, but Soonyoung kept nudging Jihoon with his feet to prevent him to fall asleep again.

“I’m awake, I’m awake” Jihoon said as he sat up.

“Mission complete” Wonwoo said and he high fived with Junghan, who was pulled away from Wonwoo by Jisoo’s arms, wrapping around his waist, but Junghan didn’t seem to care, quite the opposite, he let himself rest on Jisoo’s side.