Bad news

Nameless

“Jisoo” Junghan called him as soon as he reached the lunch table and saw his face “What’s wrong?”

“He won’t talk to anyone” Wonwoo informed Junghan who looked worried at his boyfriend’s state.

Jisoo looked at Junghan and caressed his cheek, giving him a side smile, but still looking sad. Then he kissed Junghan.

“I love you” Jisoo whispered as soon as they pulled away.

“I love you too, but what’s wrong? Why do you look like this? Is there something wrong?” Junghan said, still worried. He saw Jisoo look down and a tear roll down his cheek “Jisoo, you’re scaring me”

“I’m leaving”

“But it’s still lunch time, are you feeling sick?” Junghan asked him.

“I’m going back to the US” Jisoo said and he looked at Junghan, who was too surprised to even comprehend what Jisoo had just said.

“F-for holiday?” he asked, but he knew that wasn’t it. Jisoo shook his head “For how long?”

“Four years, minimum” Jisoo said and Junghan covered his mouth.

“Why?” Junghan barely said.

“Mum’s job” Jisoo whispered “I can’t leave…”

“But you’ll be coming back for holidays won’t you?” Junghan asked him.

“I doubt it” Jisoo said and Junghan grabbed his hand, then he kissed Jisoo’s cheek.

“Don’t even think about us not working out, ok? We’ll get through this” Junghan assured Jisoo “I love you, only you”

“What am I going to do without you?” Jisoo said looking at Junghan.

“We’ll talk every day, we have Skype, it’s not like we’re living in the 1920s” Junghan said “There has to be a way your parents let you stay here… you’re old enough to live on your own”

“I already tried convincing them, nothing’s working” Jisoo sighed.

“We can talk to them if you want” Jihoon told his friend.

“It’s not fair” Wonwoo said looking at Jisoo “This is bull, why won’t they let you stay?”

“I don’t know, something about me being alone”

“That’s stupid, you have all of us here” Soonyoung said.

“Yeah, but they don’t care” Jisoo said.

“I don’t get it, in uni you can get a dorm and live there the whole year, isn’t that right?” Seungkwan asked and Jisoo nodded.  

“They know, and that was what I was going to do” Jisoo said.

“We were thinking of getting a dorm together” Junghan explained and Jisoo looked at him.

“I’m so sorry” Jisoo told Junghan who shook his head and kissed him.

“It’s not your fault” the long-haired boy said.

“I might be wrong, but I think they won’t let me stay here without them because they know I’ll be with you” Jisoo said and Mingyu gasped.

“That can’t be, they can’t be that cruel” Mingyu said.

“Actually, they can” Jisoo said “Junghan is supposed to be banned from my house”

“That’s barbaric” Seungkwan shook his head.

“And when are you leaving?” Jihoon asked him.

“In two weeks, more or less” Jisoo said.

“T-two weeks?” Junghan almost chocked.

“Yeah, my parents knew about this for a long time, but didn’t tell me until yesterday” Jisoo said and Junghan hugged him.

“I can’t believe this” Junghan whispered and he buried his face in Jisoo’s neck.

“Guys, please, stop… I’m already crying” Soonyoung said cleaning his face with a tissue

“There, there” Seokmin said patting Soonyoung’s back.

“Don’t worry, Jisoo” Wonwoo said “We’ll save up, all of us, and we’ll go to the US to visit you, we promise”

“Yeah” the rest said and Jisoo smiled at his friends.

“I’ve always wanted to go to the US, I’m the best quality in English” Seungkwan said.

“Thank you” he said “You’re the best friends ever”

Junghan looked at Jisoo, who kissed him, despite all the tears and the mess Junghan’s face was at that moment. Junghan hugged him again, after pulling away.

“Come on, Junghan… it’s not like I’m going to die” Jisoo joked but he was really sad about leaving.

“I’m going to miss you” Junghan whispered.

“I’m going to miss you too” Jisoo replied.

The following two weeks the couple was inseparable. They waited for each other in front of the school before going in to greet each other. Sometimes Jisoo walked Junghan to class, and sometimes it was the other way around. After school they always spend the afternoon together, either in Junghan’s place, Jisoo’s or going on dates, but never losing physical contact, because they were either holding hands, hugging, kissing, with their arms linked or something like that.

As the day when Jisoo had to leave came, Junghan became more and more obsessed with him. He was always looking at him, asking him how he felt, and if someone said something to Jisoo he would make sure it wasn’t hurting his boyfriend. One boy even tried to hit on him and Junghan quickly scared him away.

“Jisoo” the boy said when Junghan and Jisoo reached Jisoo’s classroom.

“Hey, Myungjin” Jisoo greeted him.

“I’ve heard you’re going back to America” he said and Jisoo nodded “It’s such a shame, I’m really going to miss you” Jisoo smiled awkwardly “What am I going to do without my favorite English tutor?”

“Yeah” Jisoo laughed lightly.

“I was hoping we could meet some other day to hang out” he said and Junghan looked at the boy in disbelief.

“Excuse me, do you realize I’m right here?” Junghan told the boy, who looked at him.

“So?” he said.

“I happen to be his boyfriend” Junghan said and held their hands up, which were held together.

“Such a shame, I thought you were single” Myungjin said.

“Yeah, now go away” Junghan said and the boy left shaking his head. Junghan stepped in front of Jisoo and put his arms around his neck.

“Someone’s being a bit of a ” Jisoo joked as he wrapped his arms around his boyfriend’s waist.

“I’m taking no from anyone” Junghan said and Jisoo smiled “You’re mine, and no one’s going to take you away from me”

“Technically, my parents are, because I’m leaving, remember?” Jisoo said and Junghan looked at him with sad eyes.

“I know, don’t need to remind me” he said and Jisoo kissed him.

“I’ll try my best to save up money too to come here and see you, ok?” Jisoo said and Junghan nodded.

“I love you” Junghan said and kissed Jisoo fully on the lips, slowly moving them, getting a reply right away.

“I love you too” Jisoo said “Let’s go to your place today ok?”

“Ok… we’ll be alone” Junghan said, still with his face really close to Jisoo’s, looking at his lips.

“I know, that’s why I’m telling you” Jisoo chuckled and Junghan gave him a quick kiss. Jisoo slid down one of his hands and squeezed Junghan’s cheek, making the boy giggle.

“Alright, let’s stop right here, because as much as I like you touching my , we’re still in school” Junghan said and Jisoo kissed him again before they pulled away “See you later”

“Bye” Jisoo whispered and Junghan left after winking at him and biting his bottom lip. Jisoo groaned because that was not legal for Junghan to do. Now all the American boy will think of will be how Junghan’s lips feel against his.

 

“I’m going to miss Jisoo so much… and I’m not even his boyfriend” Wonwoo said after Junghan and Jisoo were gone from the cafeteria to go together to class and sneak a few minutes alone “I don’t know how they can handle that”

“Promise me you’re never going to move to another country” Mingyu told Wonwoo, a horrified expression across his face.

“I promise, don’t worry” Wonwoo chuckled at his reaction “But you’ll have to get used to not seeing me every day, next year I won’t be here, I’ll be going to uni”

“I know…” Mingyu sighed “How will I live?” he joked.

“Well, you better not get depressed next year for not seeing the love of your life every day, because I ain’t gonna deal with that ” Seungkwan said making the whole table laugh “I’m serious”

“Don’t worry Seungkwan, I promise I won’t get depressed, hell, I’ll be dating a uni boy, that’s the dream” Mingyu said and he leaned back on his chair, resting his arm on the back of Wonwoo’s chair. Wonwoo looked at him with an eyebrow raised but his boyfriend winked at him.

“You’re disgusting” Wonwoo said.

“I love you too” Mingyu smiled and Wonwoo shook his head.

“Hey, now that I think of it, Jisoo won’t be here for the concert” Seokmin pointed out.

“That’s right” Soonyoung said.

“That’s no problem” Jihoon waved his hand “Wonwoo can do Jisoo’s part”

“Excuse me?” Wonwoo said.

“Come on, I’ve heard you singing” Jihoon chuckled.

“Are you saying Wonwoo, who has a deep voice, can sing?” Mingyu asked in disbelief.

“Yeah, and he’s pretty good” Jihoon nodded.

“Why am I learning this now?” Mingyu asked his boyfriend.

“I didn’t know either” Wonwoo said in his defense.

“What can’t you do? You play the guitar as well, so you’ve got the whole package” Mingyu said eyeing his boyfriend from head to toe “The whole package”

“Control your hormones, please” Wonwoo said not being able to hide his grin. Mingyu smiled and kissed his cheek.

“My hormones love you, I can’t control them when they’re in love” Mingyu replied and Seungkwan threw him his empty bottle of water.

“Shut up, please” Soonyoung said cringing “I don’t want to puke my delicious lunch”

“It’s ok, Soonyoung, just think that next year you won’t have to deal with this” Seokmin told his senior, who looked at him and smiled.

“I’m going to miss you next year” Soonyoung told him.

“We’ve just become friends, I think you’ll be able to live without seeing me every day” Seokmin laughed.

“Who says we won’t? We’re meeting every day, and if it’s not every day it’ll be every two days” Soonyoung said.

“Aw, thanks” Seokmin said and Soonyoung raised an eyebrow “You love me” he threw himself onto Soonyoung crushing him with his arms.

“Get off” Soonyoung complained “If I had known, I wouldn’t have told you anything” Wonwoo and Mingyu looked at each other and suppressed the grins that were teasing to spread across their lips.

“I’ll miss you too” Seokmin replied and Soonyoung smiled. Wonwoo grabbed Mingyu’s hand and squeezed it tightly.

“Auch, that hurts” Mingyu whispered to Wonwoo who ignored him.

“Seungkwan” Soonyoung called him.

“Don’t even try” Seungkwan said raising his hand.

“Ugh, ok” Soonyoung said and Seungkwan rolled his eyes “Ungrateful bastard” he joked and Seungkwan chuckled.

“Your diva is showing” Jihoon told Seungkwan who just raised his eyebrows and smirked.

 

Short update to make up for what I did to Jihan :-) Sorry guys, but I had to, I hope you don't hate me for too long ♥♥