Surprise

Nameless

Wonwoo and Mingyu were going pick Hanji up, without Junghan because he had gone to Jisoo’s for some English work. Wonwoo didn’t quite believe him because it was too obvious he was just going because of his huge crush, but he loved how they both of them acted around each other.

“Come to my house today” Wonwoo told Mingyu.

“Why?” Mingyu asked.

“I want to be alone with you, since we’ve been studying so much we haven’t had time for each other” Wonwoo said and Mingyu chuckled.

“Seems like someone’s feeling needy” he joked and Wonwoo pouted.

“What if I am?” he said and Mingyu kissed his cheek.

“Alright, I’ll come” Wonwoo smiled when Mingyu said that.

“And stay for the night, too” Wonwoo said.

“Babe, there’s school tomorrow”

“I know, so?”

“I don’t know, all the times I’ve stayed at your place for the night it’s been on the weekends” Mingyu said.

“Sometimes you’re really stupid, Kim Mingyu” Wonwoo said “I’m gonna say it straight away, because you don’t get it. I want to have today, ok?”

“Oh, it’s that… Ok, you should’ve started from there” Mingyu said smirking and Wonwoo glared at him.

“You’re lucky I love you” Wonwoo said and Mingyu grabbed him by the waist.

“I love you too”

They got to Hanji’s school and they greeted her. Mingyu decided to leave his motorbike in the parking lot since he would be coming back the next day anyways. He didn’t have to stop by his place either, since all he needed was his uniform, he could always borrow Wonwoo’s underwear and it’s not like he was going to use any pajamas that night.

“How come you’re coming today, Mingyu?” she asked the boy when they got home.

“Your brother invited me to stay for the night” Mingyu said and Hanji smiled.

“Oh, great” she said “You’re having a sleep over”

“Yeah, sure” Wonwoo said and Mingyu smirked.

“Wait a minute… are you going to do what mom told me you did when you were alone?” she asked and Wonwoo’s eyes grew wide.

“What did she tell you?”

“She told me you share a bed and use those things she buys for you” she said and Mingyu laughed. Wonwoo elbowed him on the ribs.

“Yeah, Hanji, that’s it” Wonwoo said “Ok, go upstairs and do your homework”

“Ok” she said and headed towards her bedroom.

“Your mum’s amazing” Mingyu said still laughing and Wonwoo hit him lightly on the arm as Mingyu wrapped his arms around him.

“Shut up” Wonwoo said “I don’t get why she tells my sister these things”

“Well, she’s always asking, I guess she deserves to know something” Mingyu shrugged.

“Now I get why you and my mum get on so well” Wonwoo said and kissed Mingyu.

“Give me some food, I’m hungry” Mingyu said and Wonwoo chuckled.

“Alright, let’s go”

They went into the kitchen and Wonwoo made Mingyu sit down on one of the stools there while he looked for some snacks and drinks. When he got some cookies and juice he gave them to Mingyu and took a couple of glasses out to drink some juice himself.

“Have you thought about that summer concert thing?” Wonwoo asked Mingyu and the boy shook his head.

“Not really, I don’t know if I should perform, I don’t really feel like it” Mingyu said.

“Well, I think you’re pretty good at it, maybe if you performed with a singer it’d look cool” Wonwoo suggested.

“Yeah, I could do that” he said “Maybe I should ask Seungkwan or Seokmin, they’re always up to singing”

“That sounds nice. But remember, if you decide to perform I want to be in the rehearsals”

“Of course” Mingyu smiled.

“WONWOO” Hanji shouted as she went downstairs.

“Kitchen!” Wonwoo said and she appeared a few seconds later.

“Is this what mom buys for you?” she asked holding up an unopened .

“Did you go through my stuff?” Wonwoo asked, about to get angry at his sister, as Mingyu tried to hold back his laughter “You, don’t laugh” he told Mingyu who raised his arms in the air.

“I’m not” he said.

“I didn’t, it was on the bathroom cabinet” she said “I was looking for an elastic when I saw a bunch of these in a box” Wonwoo took the from her hand.

“Ok, don’t touch those ok? And yes, that’s what we use, now please, don’t ask anything else about this”

“Why does it say it’s strawberry flavored?”

“I told you not to ask any questions” Wonwoo said and Mingyu smirked.

“Wonwoo, it won’t hurt her if you tell her, the sooner she knows about that the better, it will help her being careful when she grows up, and if she is comfortable enough to talk to you about this stuff it’ll be better, because she’ll always tell you about this things and she’ll ask whatever she needs to know” Mingyu said “And you’ll avoid any surprises in the future”

Wonwoo thought for a few minutes and then he looked at Mingyu, who looked at him with expectant eyes, hoping he would agree.

“She’s only 8” Wonwoo said “She’s too innocent to know stuff like this”

“You’re right” Mingyu said “I’m not trying to pressure you into doing something you don’t want to, it’s your sister after all”

“But she’s like a sister to you” Wonwoo said and Mingyu nodded.

“I know, but I don’t have any authority on her” Mingyu said and Wonwoo looked down.

“So?” Hanji said impatiently.

“I’ll tell you when you’re a bit older, ok?” Wonwoo said “First I’ll have to talk to mom about this” he looked at the in his hand.

“Ok” she said “I’ll go up and finish my homework, but can I take a cookie?”

“Sure” Wonwoo said and she did, then she left leaving the couple alone again.

“You’ve done what’s right, don’t worry about it” Mingyu said approaching Wonwoo.

“But you’re right” he said “The sooner she knows, the more ready she’ll be when the time comes for her”

“I know, but you still see her as your little sister, it’s normal to see her too young to know this stuff. Yes, she’s only 8, and of course she’s too young, but your mom isn’t very careful about this, to be honest”

“Yeah, she’s just…” Wonwoo said and Mingyu rubbed his arms.

“Wait a little more, ok? I know you’re not ready to do it, so don’t do it, I’m sure she can wait a little longer”

“Ok…” he sighed and Mingyu hugged him “Thank you”

“No problem” the boy said and Wonwoo hugged him back.

 

At around 7pm Wonwoo’s mum came home. The couple were already in Wonwoo’s bedroom. They had been doing homework but now they were in bed, talking and kissing. Wonwoo was casually sitting on top of Mingyu’s waist, as Mingyu had his hands resting on Wonwoo’s thighs.

“My mum’s here” Wonwoo said when he heard the front door open and then close. Then he head Hanji running downstairs to greet her mum and probably to tell her Mingyu was here.

Wonwoo removed himself from the top of Mingyu’s body and laid down next to him, to prevent the looks from his mom, and since she had already seen them laying together in bed, he decided that was the best thing to do.

A few minutes later his mum knocked and opened the door.

“Hello, pretties” she greeted them and they sat up.

“Hi mum” Wonwoo said.

“Hi” Mingyu said and smiled.

“Hanji told me you’re staying for the night” she said.

“Yeah, Wonwoo invited me” Mingyu said and she nodded.

“Of course, everyone has their needs” she said and Wonwoo groaned.

“Ok, you can leave” Wonwoo said and laid down again “Oh, and don’t put condoms in the bathroom, Hanji found them”

“Did she?” she asked “Well, she’s old enough to know about this stuff, the sooner she knows the better, otherwise she’ll turn a shy little girl like you were before meeting Mingyu”

“I was not shy” Wonwoo argued.

“Yeah, sure” Mingyu and his mum said.

“I’m going to throw you out of the bed” Wonwoo said glaring at Mingyu.

“You aren’t” Mingyu said and blew him a kiss.

“I’ll leave you two some privacy” Wonwoo’s mum said and winked an eye to the couple. She closed the door.

Soon dinner was ready and the four of them had dinner in the kitchen, talking about all sorts of stuff. The couple told Wonwoo’s mum about their day in school, so did Hanji, and they ended up spending more time than usual in the kitchen, just talking. Wonwoo was feeling as happy as ever, he’d never felt like this and he had Mingyu to thank to, he had surely changed his life.

When they were getting a bit tired, the decided to go upstairs and as soon as Wonwoo closed the door behind him he kissed Mingyu who quickly kissed back. They started off by a quick make out session which in a few minutes lead to them taking off each other’s clothes, by the time they were lying in bed they were both in their underwear and they went under the thin covers, showing their love for each other once again.

 

The next morning Wonwoo’s alarm went off, waking him up and then Mingyu. Wonwoo reached to stop it and after he did, he buried his face in Mingyu’s bare chest.

“Morning” Mingyu’s voice croaked.

“Morning” Wonwoo said sleepily and they kissed “How did you sleep?”

“Perfectly” Mingyu said and Wonwoo smiled.

“Come on, let’s go” the older one said and Mingyu nodded, rubbing his eyes.

“I’m gonna have to borrow your underwear” Mingyu said and Wonwoo nodded.

“Suit yourself” he said “Go and shower quickly”

“Yes, mum” Mingyu said and he threw himself on top of Wonwoo, he kissed the older and Wonwoo took advantage of Mingyu’s position to give a little squeeze to the younger’s cheeks “You like my too much”

“I know” Wonwoo said and they kissed once again “Now get off”

“Alright” Mingyu sighed and put on his other pair of underwear and took his uniform and clean boxers from Wonwoo’s drawer. He headed towards the bathroom were he took a quick three minute shower.

Right after Mingyu, Wonwoo went to the shower and also spent about three minute to freshen up. Soon they were both dressed and showered, and ready to have some breakfast.

Wonwoo ignored his mum’s comments about the night and Mingyu simply laughed at Wonwoo’s faces when his mum asked him if they had fun.

The woman left saying goodbye to her two children and Mingyu by kissing their cheek. A few minutes after Wonwoo hurried Hanji to come downstairs to go to school.

The three of them walked to Hanji’s school, while Mingyu and Wonwoo held hands. They met Junghan on the way, as Wonwoo usually did and he seemed especially happy, but they didn’t dare to ask what that was about. Instead the boy asked Mingyu and Wonwoo the reason why Mingyu was there already, and they told him that Mingyu stayed for the night, making Junghan blush a bit when he realized why Mingyu had spent the night but then he smirked.

“In the middle of the week, guys? Wait till Friday or the weekend” he said.

“Wonwoo couldn’t wait” Mingyu said and Wonwoo glared at him

“Excuse me, you admitted you also wanted to” Wonwoo said and Mingyu nodded.

“True” he said.

Soon they reached Hanji’s school and they said goodbye to the girl. They headed to their school, each of them going on separate ways, since they didn’t have the first period together.

 

Junghan and Jisoo decided not to tell their friends until lunch time, since that’s when all of them would be together.

Soon it was lunch time and when Jisoo got to their table, Soonyoung, Mingyu and Junghan were already there. He sat down next to Junghan, as usual and he took out his lunch. A few minutes later Wonwoo and Jihoon came to the table and Wonwoo greeted Mingyu with a little kiss.

Junghan and Jisoo were acting as usual, teasing each other a little bit, but not to the extent to make the people uncomfortable. And that made Soonyoung go insane. He sighed, trying to calm himself down.

Jisoo chuckled and Junghan smiled.

“He’s so going to kill us” Jisoo said.

“I know” Junghan said “I’m going to the toilet, I’ll be back in a minute” he stood up and winked at Jisoo. The later understood what that meant.

Mingyu and Jihoon were talking about something really not interesting to Jisoo, so he just talked with Wonwoo and Soonyoung about more important stuff.

A few minutes later Wonwoo signaled Jisoo Junghan was coming back with his head. Jisoo smiled. He turned his head to the side to look at Junghan.

“I’m back” he said.

“I can see that” Jisoo replied and Junghan looked at him. Then they kissed, a small and short kiss, but they still kissed. All of their friends stayed silent.

“I’m so going to kill you” Soonyoung said and Jisoo laughed.

“We know” Junghan said.

“Is this real life?” Jihoon said “Or is this just fantasy?”

“What the hell? Why didn’t you tell us this morning?” Wonwoo asked Junghan.

“OH MY GOD, THIS IS REAL” Mingyu exclaimed excited.

“Oh my god I can’t believe it” Soonyoung said and he covered his face “Finally, at last… oh my god”

“I think I’m going to cry” Jihoon said.

“Ok, I think you’re overreacting now” Jisoo said.

“Let them react however they want” Junghan said and took Jisoo’s hand.

“I really hope you washed your hands” Jisoo joked and Junghan just kissed him again, because why not?

“Ok, that’s enough, stop being so in love” Soonyoung said.

“Sorry, I can’t” Junghan said and Jisoo laughed.

“HELLO? When did this happen?” Wonwoo asked still not believing life.

“Yesterday” Jisoo said “When he came over”

“I’m sure you did a lot of English work” Jihoon smirked and Jisoo blushed.

“Not really” Junghan said “We just made out, to be honest”

“What is privacy?” Jisoo asked and all of their friends laughed.

“It’s ok, they would’ve assumed it any way” Junghan told Jisoo, who just shook his head.

“About time already, we were going a bit crazy over here” Mingyu said and Wonwoo nodded.

“We noticed” Jisoo said and Junghan looked at him, smiling widely “What?”

“Nothing” Junghan said and Jisoo chuckled.

“Just look at them… They are so cute” Jihoon said.

“Ok, I’m very happy, now I hope you’ll stop being so damn cheesy, please” Soonyoung said and Junghan nodded.

“Yeah, don’t worry, now that we can direct our love for each other in another ways, I guess we won’t have to be that cheesy” Junghan said and Jisoo nodded.

“Oh, hey! Seokmin!” Soonyoung called the boy passing by their table.

“Oh hi!” the boy said when he turned around, smiling brightly, and he approached the table “Hello, Mingyu”

“Hi” Mingyu greeted.

“Seokmin I’ve been thinking about what you told me about the concert thing, and I’m going to perform” Soonyoung said and Seokmin smiled even wider.

“That’s so great, I’ll tell Seungkwan right away”

“We’re performing as well” Junghan said.

“Are you?” Seokmin said.

“Are we?” Jisoo asked Junghan.

“Yeah, and Mingyu will rap” Junghan said and Mingyu was about to protest but Seokmin spoke first.

“Wow, that’s so great, your performance will be so good”

“Yeah, and Jihoon will compose the song himself” Mingyu said and Jihoon looked at him.

“Are you a composer?” Junghan asked him excited.

“Well, yeah, kind of” he said.

“Wow, that’s amazing, thank you so much guys, you’ll have so many fans in school” Seokmin said.

“Oh, and Seokmin, do you know any place where I could practice? I don’t have much space at home and I’d need some place to do so” Soonyoung asked him

“Umm, I stay at school every Wednesday and Tuesday for president meetings, and after that I always go to play a bit of basketball and stuff in the gym, since it’s empty, you can come with me if you want” the boy said and Soonyoung nodded.

“That’d be great, thanks” Soonyoung said “Can I start today?”

“Sure, I’ll wait for you at the gym’s door, and I’ll unlock the door for you, since it’s always closed”

“Great” Soonyoung said.

“See you then” Seokmin said and he waved the others goodbye and left.

“Why are you so nice to him and so mean to us?” Jihoon asked him.

“Because I already know you”

“And because you like him better” Wonwoo said.

“No, that’s not true, but he does seem really nice and fun”

“He really admires you” Mingyu said and Soonyoung looked at him surprised.

“Does he?”

“Yeah, he says you’re really talented and he wants to become your friend” Mingyu said.

“Aw, look at that” Wonwoo said.

“Shut up” Soonyoung said.

Soon the day was over making the students free for the day. Soonyoung headed to the gym when the final bell rang. When he got there Seokmin still wasn’t there, so he decided to wait for him.

A few minutes later the boy appeared smiling as usual.

“Hello” he said.

“Hi” Soonyoung replied.

“I’ll leave you the key, if you finish before my meeting ends leave the key on the material room, please” Seokmin said.

“Sure, thank you” Soonyoung said and Seokmin smiled.

“No problem”

The boy left leaving Soonyoung alone in the gym. He dropped his bag on the floor and took his phone. He connected it to the speakers and put on the song he wanted to dance. He went towards the mirrors and started freestyle dancing.

He always loved the way he felt when he danced. It was only him and the music. Nothing else. No one else. He felt free and in charge of himself. Feeling the music through him.

He spent quite a lot of time dancing the song over and over again, finally forming a choreography he liked, linking each move to the next one, creating a beautiful harmony between his moves and the music.

He didn’t keep track of time, so when he went to the speakers to turn off the music and heard some clapping he was surprised. Seokmin was sitting on the floor.

“How long have you been here?” Soonyoung asked him.

“For about 30 minutes already” Seokmin said “I thought you’d seen me”

 “Sorry” Soonyoung said.

“You’re really good” Seokmin said “You look so serious when dancing though”

“Yeah, I’ve been told that” he said and Seokmin stood up “Did you want to practice for the concert too?”

“Hmm, I was thinking about it, but I don’t know” Seokmin said.

“Go on, sing something while I rest” Soonyoung said and Seokmin nodded.

“Alright”

Soonyoung took his phone from the speakers and Seokmin connected his. He looked for the instrumental of the song he wanted to sing and he started singing. Soonyoung sat down where Seokmin had and he listened to him.

He noticed Seokmin really enjoyed dancing and put every effort on it. Soonyoung could hear Seokmin’s voice surrounding him, it was really good. He was really good. When the boy finished Soonyoung clapped.

“I’m so jealous of your vocal ability” Soonyoung said and Seokmin smiled.

“Thanks, I gotta say the same about your dancing” Seokmin said.

“Hey, let’s become friends, we can meet here to practice together, we can help each other out” Soonyoung said.

“Alright, that’d be great”

“Bring Seungkwan along if you want too, I know the both of you are singing together”

“I’ll let him know” Seokmin said.

The two boys spent until late in there, practicing. The ended up teaching one another about dancing and singing. Seokmin discovered Soonyoung wasn’t that that at singing, he had a nice voice, but he still needed to practice to become really good. And Soonyoung noticed that Seokmin was pretty acceptable at dancing, they even ended up setting up a choreography together, which they danced to in perfect sync.

Finally when they decided it was time to leave they walked together for a short time until they had to go in different directions. But during the short walk together they got to know each other, and they were becoming really good friends. It was like they were meant to be friends. Soonyoung felt really comfortable around him and he hadn’t been “mean” to him at all, quite the opposite, they were being quite stupid and dorky, and Soonyoung enjoyed the feeling of being able to laugh like that with him. It’s not like he didn’t laugh with his other friends, but since they all had boyfriends, except for Jihoon, he kind of felt left out. Jihoon was in his own world, and the boy didn’t seem to mind about the situation he was in, but Soonyoung did mind and he didn’t feel as comfortable. So Soonyoung decided to invite Seokmin and Seungkwan to eat with them the next day, and Seokmin kindly accepted. 

 

 

 

Long update after quite a long time haha Sorry for taking so long to update, I'm lacking inspiration right now tbh and I still need to figure some stuff out for the story, plus I've been brainstorming for a new Seventeen fanfic I've been planning to write for quite a long time, if you'd like I can put a small drabble to see what you think of it and if you'd want to keep reading it. I really need some adivse because I want to make it as good as possible, and since I'm no professional writer (actually I'm kind of crap at writing) I could use some help from you guys to help me get it right, so if you're interested in checking it out tell me and I'll upload it in a blog post in my tumblr or in here and you can tell me what you think of it, but I need you to tell me honestly. 

On the other side: Welcome to my new readers ^^ It's always a pleasure to see so many people getting into Seventeen and reading my fanfic and I'm really thankful for that. Also I'm so glad I introduced some of you to Jihan since I was introduced to Jihan thorugh a fanfic as well so I feel so honoured to be doing to the same :3 

Anyways, thank you so much for reading and, as always, don't forget to comment, subscribe and upvote, you don't know how much it helps ^^

PS. I'll try to update as soon as possible, sorry for taking so long to update this chapter T.T