Cinema

Nameless

Wonwoo woke up that Saturday thanks to Mingyu, who was calling him. But obviously Wonwoo had slept too much because it was already 1pm. Why hadn’t his mum woken him up? Or his sister?

He picked up his phone.

“Hello?” he said sleepily.

“Did I just wake you up?” Mingyu asked in disbelief.

“You did, but thanks, because it’s really late” Wonwoo said.

“You’re welcome, indeed” he said and Wonwoo could hear his smile “Anyway, did we say we were meeting this afternoon? I don’t remember the time at all”

“Yeah, come to my place at 5:30pm, the others will be waiting for us there”

“Alright” Mingyu said “But, do we have to go to the cinema where I work? I don’t really want to see a certain person”

“I thought he had the same shifts as you”

“Yeah, me too, but he doesn’t apparently” Mingyu said and sighed.

“Well, don’t worry, I’ll be there”

“I know” Mingyu said and Wonwoo smiled.

“Well, I’m gonna go and check where my mum and sister are, because I slept too much”

“Alright, see you later” Mingyu said.

“Yeah, love you” Wonwoo said.

“You too” Mingyu replied and they hung up.

Wonwoo jumped up from his bed and went to Hanji’s room to find it empty. He called for his mum and sister but they didn’t reply. He went downstairs and checked the living room. When he walked into the kitchen he noticed a note from his mum.

Honey, I and your sister have gone out to have a girl’s day out, we’ll be back by 6pm, but I know you’ll be at the cinema, so see you when you come back. Sorry for not telling you before, I still love you. I’ve left you your lunch on the fridge, you just have to heat it up and that’s all.

Have fun at the cinema xx

“This woman is crazy” he told himself and ran his hands through his face.

He texted Mingyu about his mum and sister. The boy replied with the laughing emoticon.

“Yeah, not funny, I was thinking something bad to them” he told the phone “And now I’m talking to an inanimate object, well done Wonwoo”

He went upstairs to shower and feel more refreshed. When he was done doing his hair it was already lunch time so he went downstairs to eat his lunch. After he was done he texted Mingyu and told him to come over sooner if he could because he was bored and Mingyu didn’t hesitate to accept the offer.

At 3pm he was already at Wonwoo’s door, knocking.

Wonwoo opened the door to find his boyfriend being as hot as ever with his “I’m-going-to the-cinema” clothes. Wonwoo stepped aside to let him in and he closed the door behind Mingyu.

“Hey” Mingyu said approaching his boyfriend making Wonwoo’s back stay flat against the front door. Wonwoo smirked and ran his hands through Mingyu’s chest.

“Hey” he said looking up at him to meet Mingyu’s sweet lips. They kissed for longer than usual, but who cared? They were alone and they had a lot of time to kill.

Wonwoo’s hands went up to Mingyu’s cheeks pulling him closer. Mingyu’s hands found Wonwoo’s waist. Then Wonwoo wrapped his arms around the taller’s neck pressing their chests together.

Eventually they pulled away.

“Ok, that was the best welcoming kiss ever” Mingyu said.

“I know” Wonwoo smiled.

“That’ll be hard to beat, to be honest” Mingyu kissed Wonwoo, but this time he asked for some space to let his tongue into Wonwoo’s mouth, which Wonwoo obviously gave.

“Hmm” Wonwoo moaned which made Mingyu smile.

“Are we going to stay here all the time until we have to leave?” Mingyu asked when they pulled away.

“You didn’t give us time to move, sir” Wonwoo said smirking and Mingyu laughed.

“Yeah, that’s right” Wonwoo took his hand and guided him upstairs. They went into his room “What do you want to do?”

“Hmm, let’s see. We’re alone at my place, we have about two hours to spare and we’re in my bedroom, and we just came from being extremely , at least from my part”

“From mine as well” Mingyu said and Wonwoo chuckled.

“I know, I felt it” Wonwoo said and Mingyu blushed “You’re so cute”

“I love you” Mingyu said.

“I love you too” Wonwoo said “Now, strip” he joked.

“Wow, someone’s on a rush” Mingyu laughed.

“That’s ok, I prefer to do it myself” Wonwoo said and he pushed Mingyu on his bed. He climbed on top of him, each leg on each side of Mingyu’s hips.

“ Wonwoo, since when are you this hot?” Mingyu said breathless at his boyfriend’s behavior.

“Since I forgave you” Wonwoo said ing Mingyu’s grey shirt which made him look extremely handsome.

“Y-you forgave me?” he asked surprised. Wonwoo nodded.

“Of course” he finished ing Mingyu’s shirt and he felt his bare chest. He leaned in to kiss the younger’s neck “It’s pretty difficult to stay mad at you”

Mingyu grabbed Wonwoo and spun them around, this time him on top of Wonwoo. He took off his shirt and threw it on the floor.

“I love you” Mingyu said looking into his boyfriend’s eyes. 

“I love you too” he said.

 

“Babe?” Mingyu said as he used his fingers to draw patterns on Wonwoo’s arm.

“Hmm?” he replied.

“When are your mum and sister coming?”

“Don’t worry, they won’t be coming until 6pm”

“Alright” Mingyu nodded.

“Why did you ask? Are you up to another round?” Wonwoo said looking at Mingyu.

“I wouldn’t mind” Mingyu said and Wonwoo laughed “But I think two is enough, we still have to go to the cinema, and if we do it again I won’t want to leave”

“Same” Wonwoo said and he kissed Mingyu.

“I think your mum went out with your sister on purpose” Mingyu said.

“Me too. She knows how many times we’ve had , because every time we do I shower at your place and she smells me every time I come from your house”

“Your mum is hilarious” Mingyu laughed.

“Oh yes, she’s a good laugh” Wonwoo said sarcastically “Go shower while I tidy this up”

“Alright” Mingyu said and kissed the older before getting up from the bed completely . Wonwoo looked at him from bed while the younger picked up his clothes “Are you done looking at my ?”

“Hmm no” Wonwoo said and he laid there looking at Mingyu for about two minutes. The younger just stood there letting him look from head to toe “Alright, I think I’m done”

“Can I go now?” Mingyu asked and waited for the other’s nod before leaving the room and heading towards the bathroom.

Wonwoo put on his boxers and put his stay-at-home clothes on top of his desk chair. He made the bed, threw away the stuff they used and picked up his clothes for the cinema. Mingyu came back showered and dressed a few moments later, but his hair was still wet.

“You can use my hair dryer, you know that” Wonwoo said chuckling and he kissed his boyfriend.

While Wonwoo showered for the second time that day, Mingyu did his hair and soon both of them were ready to go. They picked up all they needed, which was basically their phones, wallet and keys and they left the house.

Mingyu handed Wonwoo his helmet (it became his helmet because he was the only one who used it) and he put on his own and they both headed towards the cinema.

 

When they got there Junghan and Soonyoung were already waiting for them. Junghan happily greeted them with a warm hug and Soonyoung felt the need to do the same since Junghan did so.

“Wow, you both look stunning” Junghan said smiling “And cute, of course”

“Thanks” they said.

“He just told me you’re his OTP” Soonyoung said and Junghan nodded. Wonwoo laughed and Mingyu facepalmed.

“That’s so great” Wonwoo said.

“I feel honored” Mingyu said.

A few minutes later Jisoo appeared with Jihoon, apparently they found each other on the way there. Junghan hugged Jihoon and then he hugged Jisoo.

“Hi” Junghan said happily to Jisoo as he hugged him.

“Hi” Jisoo breathed out not believing he was actually hugging Junghan. Plus, he smelled beautifully today.

Junghan had his hair down today, which reached to his shoulders. They’ve never seen him without his ponytail and he looked extremely gorgeous with his hair down. For Jisoo it was breathtaking the way the boy looked, moreover he was wearing light colored clothes which made him look like an anime character. And Jisoo loved anime.

“Let’s go inside!” Soonyoung said excited.

“Yes!” Jihoon exclaimed.

The six of them walked into the cinema. They got their tickets and their snacks. Mingyu and Wonwoo decided to share a big menu. Soonyoung and Jihoon took a medium menu for each.

“I don’t know what to get” Junghan said pouting.

“Do you want to share a menu with me?” Jisoo asked him and their friends looked surprised to Jisoo’s offer.

“I’m so proud of him” Wonwoo whispered, making sure Junghan didn’t hear him. Mingyu put an arm around him like he was a proud dad hugging his wife and Wonwoo faked wiping his tears. Jihoon and Soonyoung smirked.

“Ok” Junghan said smiling “That’d be much better, because I’m really indecisive”

“Well, I am too, but anyways” Jisoo said and Junghan laughed.

“Not a very good idea to decide together” he joked and Jisoo laughed as well.

“Hey, look, there’s this menu where you have a bit of every snack, that’s the perfect menu for us” Jisoo exclaimed.

“Yes, let’s get that one” Junghan said.

“What do you want to drink?” Jisoo asked him and looked at Junghan as the boy thought.

“Do you like Sprite?” he asked Jisoo looking at him.

“Yeah” Jisoo said.

“Great” Junghan said and Jisoo kept looking at him while he ordered the menu.

They paid for the menu and went inside the room.

Mingyu and Wonwoo obviously sat together, as well as Junghan and Jisoo since they shared menus and Jihoon and Soonyoung sat between both couples.

“I feel like a third wheel” Soonyoung said fake crying “I need a girlfriend”

“Me too” Jihoon said “We’re so sad to look at”

 

“Mingyu give me the popcorn because you’re going to drop them. Be careful!” Wonwoo told Mingyu when he was about to drop the popcorn, and still he dropped a few of them.

“Oh god, we paid for these, and they are not cheap” Wonwoo said and Mingyu smiled.

“Sorry, babe” Mingyu said taking Wonwoo’s hand and kissing the back of it.

“Thank god you’re sweet and lovely” Wonwoo rolled his eyes.

 

“Food is my life” Junghan said as he took a nacho and dipped it on the sauce.

“Well, if you didn’t eat you wouldn’t be alive, your cells wouldn’t have enough glucose to perform their metabolism and you would surely die after using your essential proteins as energy source for your body” Jisoo said and Junghan scowled at him.

“Alright, know-it-all” he said and Jisoo laughed.

“I’ll shut up” he said and sipped their shared drink.

“Ok, you can talk about the metabolism of the cells all you want, I’ll be happy to hear all about it” Junghan said and he took a sip of the drink right after Jisoo did, which made Jisoo unconsciously blush.

Soon the advertisements and trailers began to play and Jisoo paid attention to all of them, but he didn’t notice the boy sitting right next to him was only paying attention to him, not looking at the screen at all.

Junghan made their hands meet on purpose when taking a snack of their menu, or when taking their shared drink, just to feel Jisoo’s eyes on him and always a smile from the boy was directed towards Junghan, which made him feel all weird. Junghan shook his head once Jisoo returned his eyes to the screen. Maybe it was the cinema and the excitement he felt to watch the film that made him feel like that.

Soon the movie started which made all the room quiet. The six friends watched the film quietly. Soon all of them finished their popcorn and snacks, leaving the containers on the floor, to later pick them up. That’s when Jisoo began to feel nervous. He’s watched quite a lot of TV and there as always this scene where the two main characters go to the cinema and they ended up holding hands.

Unfortunately for him the only couple that ended up holding hands were Mingyu and Wonwoo.

They came out of the cinema commenting each bit of the movie, sharing their opinions and arguing about some other bits. Soon it was time for them to go home so Mingyu and Wonwoo said goodbye to their friends and got on Mingyu’s motorbike heading towards Wonwoo’s place.

Right after them Soonyoung and Jihoon left as well, leaving Jisoo and Junghan alone.

“Are you leaving too?” Junghan asked him.

“I can wait with you until your dad comes to pick you up” Jisoo said “I don’t live far away from here, so it’s ok if I stay a little longer”

“Thanks” Junghan said and smiled at Jisoo. “Hmm, can I ask you something?” he asked Jisoo after a few minutes in silence.

“Sure”

“Do you have a girlfriend?” he asked and Jisoo looked at him surprised, then he smiled.

“No, I don’t” he said.

“Sorry for asking, I was just curious”

“It’s ok, we’re friends, you can ask me whatever you want” Jisoo said.

“Oh, ok” Junghan said and he looked at his hands.

Junghan’s dad came soon and he offered Jisoo a ride. When they left him at his place he thanked Mr. Yoon.

“See you on Monday, Junghan” Jisoo said.

“See you on Monday” Junghan replied at gave him a sweet smile, receiving one from the other boy.

When Junghan’s dad drove away the boy sighed.

“He’s nice, I’m glad you have new friends” his dad said.

“Yeah, me too” Junghan said. 

 

 

You're welcome. yes I updated twice on the same week. Why? You might ask, well I have one word that'll tell you why: FEELS. Alright, so next week I have these very important exams that will tell if I can get into uni or not and what am I doing instead of studying? I'm writing Seventeen trash because the feels are overwhelming me. Of course I'm am studying, but not as much as I'd like to, because I procrastinate too much. So yeah, I decided to upload a new chapter because I've written too much and I have like the three next chapters written already, but they still need some editing to get them to my liking. So yeah, expect those pretty soon :D

Now, can we talk please about how insanely good Seventeen are when they are performing live? Like hello? Is that even real? I mean have you watched M!Countdown's and The Show's performances? Because oh my god, those kids can sing. 

Now I'll leave you some Junghan gifs for you to die a bit with me because he's beautiful:

He's too beautiful ok (gif not mine, credit to sailorseo)

That smirk at the end of the gif tho

just stop pls (credit to sventeens)

Ok, i'm not gonna put more gifs of him because I'll die if I do 

Bye, hope you liked the chapter and don't forget to comment and upvote~