He's back

Nameless

Jisoo’s class ended and now he had about two hours without doing anything before his next class, so he went to the library to have some quiet time by himself. He took his phone once he sat down on a table and he went through his conversations with Junghan.

Ever since they did that Skype call they hadn’t stopped talking. They skyped every day, they texted each other all the time and they couldn’t stop thinking about each other.

He took a picture of himself sitting on the library and he sent it to Junghan.

I’m boreed T.T – JS

It’d be like 4am over there, so he knew Junghan wouldn’t reply, but still he sent him texts so that he could see them once he woke up.

Then he overheard a group of people talking.

“Yeah, my friend from Sweden asked to transfer here and she’ll be here by the end of this semester” a boy said.

“That’s so cool, I didn’t know that could be done” a girl said.

Jisoo’s eyebrows went up and he smiled when he realized what that meant. He jumped from his seat and started running towards the university’s office.

He knocked on the door and he came in.

“Hello” he greeted the woman working there.

“Hi, how can I help you?” she asked and Jisoo sat down on the chair in front of her.

“I was wondering if it’s possible to transfer to another university” Jisoo said.

“Permanently?”

“Yes” he replied.

“Well, it depends on the university you want to transfer to. As you know there’s the exchange programs but that only consists of staying for a semester or a whole year in another country and then coming back, most universities offer that nowadays, but a transfer is another story” she explained “Is it you who would like to transfer?”

“Yes, ma’am” Jisoo nodded.

“Alright, where to?”

“South Korea”

“Is there a reason behind the urge to transfer there?”

“It’s due to personal reasons” Jisoo said and the woman nodded.

“Alright, which degree are you doing right now?”

“Biology” he said and the woman nodded.

“To this degree and to transfer to South Korea we only have one university available”

“Ok, that’s ok, any university will do” Jisoo said excited.

“It’s Seoul University” she said and Jisoo smiled.

“That’s great, thanks”

“Would you like to transfer then?” she asked.

“Yes, please” he said.

“Please, tell me your name and student number”

After the woman finished taking all of Jisoo’s information and telling him about the papers he needed to bring she asked him another thing.

“When you’re in Korea we must be sure you’ll be able to find a place to stay so the university allows you to take a dorm inside the campus or you can stay at a family’s house or someone who can take care of you” she explained.

“Hmm, ok…” Jisoo said.

“You still have time to think about that” she said “When would you like to transfer?”

“As soon as this semester is over” Jisoo said and she nodded.

“Good choice” she smiled.

“Alright, when you bring me the papers that are required you’ll have to tell me where you will stay, if it’s outside the campus I’ll have to ask you to give me the address and someone to contact with”

“Alright, thanks”

“Thank you” she said and Jisoo went out.

He jumped happily and he couldn’t believe he was going to be in Korea in February.

Later that day he decided to talk to Junghan’s dad. He didn’t want to tell anything to Junghan, he wanted it to be a surprise. So he looked at the time and he texted him.

Hi! Can I talk to you for a moment? It’s important – JS

About 15 minutes later he got a reply.

Hey, Jisoo, sure, tell me – JJ

And then Jisoo decided to send him an audio message to make it easier.

“Today I learnt that it is possible to transfer from one university to another and I went and asked the office about that. They told me it is possible for me to transfer to Korea permanently” he sent that and he waited for Jungjin to reply.

He got an audio reply.

“Oh my god! That’s so amazing! I guess you don’t want Junghan to know about this then, it’ll be a surprise, wow that’s so great, he’ll be so happy when he sees you here. What uni will you be transferring to?”

“I’ll be going to Seoul University, just like Junghan. But the thing is that they require me to have someone of trust or a family member to contact in there as well as a place to stay. I was thinking of asking you to be that person to trust, if you don’t mind”

“Sure, kid, remember what I told you, I’ll always be here to help you ok? As for the place to live I’m sure we wouldn’t mind having you here, you know you’re always welcomed here”

“Thank you so much, I wasn’t sure if I should stay there, to be honest, it seems too much, but don’t worry that I’ll try to get a job and look for an apartment for myself as soon as possible, it’ll just be temporary”

“Don’t worry about that, you can stay as long as you want. Ok, Junghan’s coming, I’ll text you in a bit”

Ok – JS

A few minutes later Jungjin replied again.

“Ok, so what will you need to give the university? I guess they’ll ask for the address and my contact”

“Yeah, pretty much, I already know the address, though, I’ll need an email and a phone number as well. I can give them this number, right?”

“Sure, if you need anything else, let me know, I’ll text you the email right now”

“Thank you so much”

 

~~~

 

Junghan got to the university campus and as soon as he got there he saw Soonyoung walking with his headphones on. Junghan ran and tapped him on the shoulder, making the guy jump in surprise. He smiled when he saw Junghan.

“Hey” Soonyoung said happily.

“Hi” Junghan smiled.

“Wow, you’re cheerful” Soonyoung said and Junghan nodded.

“I talked to Jisoo a few days ago and we’re ok again” Junghan said “I’m so happy we’re finally over that”

“Thank god, we were getting pretty bumped at the way you were feeling this past month”

“Yeah” Junghan said “I’m sorry about that, I wasn’t being myself”

“It’s ok, though, we understood why you were feeling like that”

“Thanks” Junghan smiled “So… how’s everything with Seokmin? Are you still ‘not dating’?”

“We… we’re together… a few days ago we finally kissed and we decided to make it official” Soonyoung blushed and Junghan smirked.

“I’m so happy for you two”

“Thanks”

They started walking towards their classes which were on the same way and Junghan took out his phone.

Guess who’s taken boys? – JH

Who? Who? – JIH

Junghan took a picture of Soonyoung without him noticing and sent it to the group chat.

This one – JH

OMG AT LAST – WW

The gods have heard us – JIH

Wait what? – JS

Babe, Soonyoung’s taken now – JH

Aww, guys are you fine at last? – WW

YES! – JS

Finally, I missed him too much – JH

I think I’m going to cry – JIH

Me too – JS

Don’t cry! – JH

STOP TEXTING MY PHONE KEEPS VIBRATING – MG

What the hell are you doing with your phone on in the middle of class tho? – WW

I love you too – MG

Have you see Seokmin today? – JIH

Not yet – MG

WAIT WAIT IS SOONYOUNG TAKEN BECAUSE HE’S WITH SEOKMIN? – JS

Yes, love, he is – JH

What the hell is this – SY

CONGRATS MAN – JIH

YAYYYYY WE HAVE TO CELEBRATE THIS – WW

YESS – JH

“I’m so going to kill you” Soonyoung told Junghan who just blew him a kiss.

“I have to go this way, see you later lovebird” Junghan winked at him and Soonyoung groaned.

Wait until Seokmin sees this – WW

Omg I’m so happy – JIH

Life is so great, isn’t it? – JS

At last tho – JH

Smh you are all so stupid – SY

I bet he’s blushing right now thinking of his little cupcake – WW

Where are you Jeon Wonwoo? I’ll go and fight you right now – SY

Come on Soonyoung, be happy and in love for once in your life – WW

Shut up – SY

A few hours later

Don’t worry Wonwoo, I’ll make him happy ;) – SM

WTF SEOKMIN – SY

Don’t you want me to make you happy? – SM

OTP OTP OTP – WW

Ok, I think I’m gonna cry – JH

The feels tho – JIH

Soonyoung? – SM

YES OK MAKE ME HAPPY – SY

Ok :D – SM

This ship has officially sailed – SG

You should see Seokmin’s face right now – MG

A few seconds later Mingyu sent a picture of Seokmin smiling at the phone, blushing.

Asdfghjkl – JH

Stop taking pictures of people without their consent – SY

I look great – SM

Smh – SY

Soonyoung sighed and headed to his next and final class. He was so tired and his friends nagging him all day about these news didn’t help. He got a lot of messages from them apart from the ones on the group chat and he simply ignored them because if he replied they wouldn’t stop talking.

When his last class finished he said goodbye to his classmates and headed outside. He walked toward the front door and when he was finally out he saw a familiar figure standing there, waiting for him.

Soonyoung smiled and walked towards Seokmin, who was looking at him with a bright smile on his lips.

“What are you doing here?” Soonyoung asked him and Seokmin shrugged.

“Felt like seeing you” Seokmin replied and he leaned in to kiss Soonyoung.

Soonyoung smiled into the kiss and he put his hand on the back of Seokmin’s neck to bring him closer.

“Hmm, I’m liking this PDA” Seokmin said and he kissed Soonyoung again.

“We better go before they kick us out” Soonyoung laughed.

They held hands and started walking around the campus while Soonyoung showed Seokmin around. They happened to walk past Wonwoo’s faculty and right at that moment Wonwoo came out of the building. He smiled brightly at the sight of the new couple.

“Hi” he said happily as he approached them, while a couple of guys, which Soonyoung supposed were his friends, followed him.

“Hi” Seokmin said brightly.

“Oh my god, you’re so cute I can’t handle this” Wonwoo said bringing his hands to his cheeks.

“I’m going to punch you if you don’t shut up” Soonyoung said and Seokmin chuckled.

“Come on, don’t be like that” Seokmin nudged him lightly with his shoulder. Then Soonyoung looked at Wonwoo’s friends and raised his eyebrows.

“Mind to introduce us?” Soonyoung asked Wonwoo.

“Oh right, they are Minki and Sukyoung, guys they are Soonyoung and Seokmin” Wonwoo said “They are friends from school”

“Oh, so you’re Soonyoung” Minki said happily.

“Yeah, that’s me” Soonyoung nodded.

“Wonwoo’s told us so much about his high school friends, we really want to meet you all” Sukyoung said and Wonwoo nodded proudly.

“Oh wait, maybe you can meet another one” Wonwoo said when he saw a familiar figure walking through the campus.

“That’s Junghan, isn’t it?” Seokmin said looking when he saw the boy too.

“Yep” Wonwoo smiled “JUNGHAN!” he yelled and the boy turned around in surprise. When he saw his friends he smiled and he jumped happily when he saw Seokmin was there as well. He approached them almost running.

“Well, ” Minki muttered when he saw Junghan up close “I think I just turned gay” he told Sukyoung who stood frozen on his spot.

Junghan hugged the new couple excitedly.

“You just made my day” he told them and Seokmin smiled.

“You’re like kids, seriously” Soonyoung said and Junghan grinned.

“Hi, Wonwoo” Junghan said happily and he half hugged the boy “Oh, I don’t know you” he told Wonwoo’s friends, and they seemed to be so shocked he talked to them they blushed a deep red.

“They’re my friends from uni, Sukyoung and Minki” Wonwoo told Junghan “This is Junghan, another one of my friends from school”

“N-nice to meet you” Minki said nervously.

“H-hi” Sukyoung nodded.

“Hi” Junghan smiled brightly at them “You’re really cute” he told both of them.

“T-thanks” they said in unison.

Wonwoo smirked at his blushing friends and he turned to Junghan.

“I’m so glad you’re fine with Jisoo again, you’re like a total different person now” Wonwoo said warmly to Junghan as he ran his fingers through his long hair.

“Yeah… he was the one to talk to me first, though” Junghan explained “But I was planning to talk to him by the end of the week anyway”

“That’s great then” Wonwoo said and Junghan nodded.

“I’m afraid we have to leave now” Soonyoung announced.

“Sure, go ahead” Wonwoo smirked and Soonyoung glared at him.

“It was nice to meet you all” Seokmin told Wonwoo’s friends who nodded.

“Bye!” the couple said.

“See you” the other boys replied and they started walking towards the train station.

“Look at them holding hands” Junghan cooed and Wonwoo awed.

“Finally” Wonwoo said.

“I guess all of you are heading home right?” Junghan asked.

“Yeah” Minki nodded.

“Then let’s go” Wonwoo said and the four of them started walking. Junghan and Wonwoo joined at the arm, as they fanboyed internally about Seokmin and Soonyoung finally happening.

“So, Wonwoo” Minki said “When are we going to meet Mingyu? I think we met almost all of your friends already but there’s no sight of the famous Mingyu” Wonwoo smiled.

“Don’t worry, you’ll meet him eventually” Wonwoo said proudly and Junghan looked at Wonwoo with narrow eyes.

“What happened between you and Mingyu?” Junghan asked quietly.

“N-nothing” Wonwoo said looking at Junghan surprised.

“You’ve had with him recently, didn’t you?” Junghan whispered.

“M-maybe” Wonwoo blushed and Junghan raised an eyebrow “Yes”

“Sounds like it was something special” Junghan smirked and Wonwoo bit down his bottom lip to suppress the grin that was about to break into his lips.

“Yeah” Wonwoo sighed.

Junghan looked at him with excited eyes and Wonwoo shook his head.

“We can grab a drink and I’ll tell you about it, but not too much, that’s weird” Wonwoo said and Junghan grinned.

When they were out of the campus they said goodbye to Wonwoo’s friends and they headed to a café near there. They ordered a coffee each and sat down at a table.

“So?” Junghan asked him.

“Well… yesterday as you know Mingyu was walking my sister home, as always, and I asked him to stay at home until I came back, because it had been a long time since we last saw each other” Wonwoo explained and Junghan nodded “Plus I felt the need to see him because a lot of people came to me asking me out”

“Say what?” Junghan exclaimed and Wonwoo chuckled.

“Yeah, since I practically came out to my whole class now every boy that has a slight interest in other boys comes to me to ask me out, I don’t know, people are weird. Even Sukyoung himself told me he had a crush on me” Wonwoo said and Junghan gasped.

“Well, he’s so fine, because damn he’s cute” Junghan said and Wonwoo nodded in agreement.

“I know, he’s great” Wonwoo said “Anyways so I got home and all and we ended up making out in the living room, but of course we had to take it to my bedroom. My sister was home so it wasn’t like she should be seeing us doing that”

“Sure” Junghan agreed.

“So then we started making out for real and one thing led to another and we were almost on my bed” Wonwoo said and Junghan brought his hands to his cheeks “And I decided to try something we’ve never done…”

“What is it? You can tell me, you know I told you about some of my ual experiences with Jisoo”

“Yeah, I know…” Wonwoo chuckled “Well, we’ve never given each other bjs, so I decided to give him one and it was amazing… his response was so great” Wonwoo said and he blushed.

“Oh my god” Junghan said excited “And did he give back?” Wonwoo nodded and Junghan giggled.

“But the thing is that I wasn’t expecting it at all, right after he… well, released I wasn’t done yet and to finish he gave me one and I just… it was the best one we’ve ever had so far” Wonwoo said “That’s why you see me different I guess”

“That must be it” Junghan smirked “Your face has a different glow, I could easily tell it was because of Mingyu”

“Yeah…” Wonwoo said “Have you ever given a bj?”

“Yeah… only to Jisoo tough” Junghan smiled “We had to try everything before he had to leave”

“Of course” Wonwoo smirked “I don’t even know how you can handle not being with him that way”

“Me neither” Junghan sighed “I’m becoming ually frustrated, I try to do it myself but it’s not the same” Wonwoo blushed and Junghan laughed.

“How can you talk about these things with such ease?” Wonwoo said surprised.

“Come on, Wonwoo, everyone does that, it’s something a 100% human, there’s nothing wrong with it” Junghan said “You shouldn’t be ashamed of talking about your ual life, it’s something to be happy about, since you have ual life, and even more if it’s an amazing ual life”

“Yeah, but still… I think it’s something really private”

“It’s not like you’re telling this to a stranger, you know I don’t tell anyone about this, not even Jisoo”

“And I thank you for keeping this a secret” Wonwoo smiled.

 

~~~

 

It was January. Jisoo hadn’t told anything to his parents about leaving the US and going back to South Korea. It was official that he was going back home and he already knew the day he would get there: February14th. Yes, it was a bit cliché. He chose that date to be extra cheesy and tell Junghan that was his Valentine’s present. He already talked it all through with Jungjin. Junghan wouldn’t know a thing. He would be waiting at home for his dad to arrive as he always did, only that when he comes that day he’ll be joined by Jisoo, surprising Junghan.

He had planned of telling them a couple of weeks before he had to leave, just like they had done to him when they had to go to the US. It was pretty harsh, but he didn’t feel like being nice to them, he was so ready to leave the US and start his life all over again in Korea.

So when it was the last day of January he went downstairs, where his parents were. His dad was reading the newspaper while his mum was watching TV.

“Mum, dad” he said and they looked at him, surprised that he decided to talk to them without being forced to.

“Yes?” his mum asked.

“I have something to tell you” Jisoo said “Back in October I decided to give it a chance and ask in university if it was possible to transfer to another university, and it is, so I asked to transfer to Seoul, and the accepted me, so I’ll be moving back to Seoul” he explained.

“What?” his mum said, really shocked.

“You’re going back?” his dad said.

“Yes, everything that needed to be done is already done, I’ll be moving back to South Korea”

“Why didn’t you tell us? Are you crazy? Do you think we’ll allow you to do that without our consent?” his dad said.

“I don’t need your consent, I’m an adult, I can do whatever I want”

“When are you leaving?” his mum asked, at the verge of tears.

“In two weeks” Jisoo said.

“Two weeks? Are you insane?”

“Well, you told me we were moving back to the US two weeks before we had to do so, so I think it’s only fair if I tell you two weeks before my departure” Jisoo said and he crossed his arms over his chest.

“That is so mean, Jisoo” his mum said.

“You have no right to say that” Jisoo said “You know how I’ve been suffering here, you know how much I hate living here and still you made me move, you made me leave everyone I love behind for your job and you knew I could have stayed there with no problem” Jisoo said “You know what? I’m done repeating the same thing over and over because you’ll never get it”

“You’re not leaving this country” his dad said.

“Too late, everything’s ready” Jisoo shrugged.

So for the next two following weeks he started packing everything he needed, which were basically clothes, his laptop, his guitar, chargers, and a few bits and pieces.

When the day of taking the plane came. He called a cab, because his dad refused to drive him to the airport. When the taxi was there his mum was waiting for him, already crying.

“I’m sorry Jisoo” she said and she hugged her son.

“I’ll call you every now and then” he said.

“Text me when you get there, ok?”

“Ok” he said and he hugged her back. That’s the least he could do. He looked at his dad who was standing behind his mum now and he nodded at him before taking his luggage and heading to the taxi.

He got to the airport with time to spare. He checked his luggage and he was only left with his hand luggage. He took his phone and told Jungjin he was at the airport already and all he got in reply was a picture of Junghan’s dad doing the V sign. Jisoo chuckled.

He hung around the airport, he grabbed something to eat since he was hungry and then he walked around, observing the people around him.

When it was time to board he was one of the first people to get on the plane. He quickly sat down on his seat, took out his laptop and headphones and proceeded to watch some TV series he had downloaded for the flight.

The flight was a long one, but it was worth the time it took. When he saw he was 2 hours away from home he smiled. Luckily he had a bit of internet on the plane and he used it to tell Jungjin how much time left there was. The man replied him by telling him he was already there, waiting for him.

Finally the plane landed and he hurried out. He had to wait to get his luggage but still he was really excited. And tired. Finally he saw his suitcase and his guitar and took them. He walked to the arrivals gate and suddenly he felt really nervous. He knew Junghan wasn’t going to be there, only Jungjin was but still, he was nervous.

The gates opened and he looked around, then he saw a man jumping up and down waving at him and he smiled when he noticed it was Jungjin. He ran to the man and they hugged.

“Oh my god, Jisoo” the man said happy.

“Hi” he laughed and he could already feel tears threatening to fall.

“I’m so happy” Jungjin said “, I think I’m crying”

“Me too” Jisoo chuckled and they pulled away. Jungjin kissed his head as if it was his own kid he was welcoming home.

“Let me take that for you” Jungjin offered and he took his big suitcase “Junghan’s getting worried already, he texted me asking where I was”

“I can’t believe I’m actually going to see him” Jisoo said cleaning his face.

“Let’s go, quick” Jungjin said.

“What did you tell him?” Jisoo asked as they speed walked to the parking lot.

“I told him I was working late” Jungjin said “Seems like he believed it”

“Sounds fine” Jisoo said.

They got on the car and Jungjin drove. Jisoo admired the view. He was home. At last. He remembered the trip to the airport the day he had to leave and he remembered what he was feeling. Right now those feelings were totally the opposite.

They finally entered Seoul and Jisoo teared up when he saw familiar places. He saw his favorite restaurant, the park where he used to meet with his friends, the school and finally Junghan’s house. His heart started beating really fast, he started getting so nervous. Junghan was in there, a few steps away from him. He couldn’t believe it. Jungjin patted him on the shoulder bringing him back to reality and Jisoo sighed.

“Let’s do this” Jisoo said.

“You’re going to make him the happiest boy on earth” Jungjin told Jisoo “Thank you”

“No, I should be the one to thank you” Jisoo said and they hugged.

“Alright, kiddo, let’s go, I know you’re dying to see him”

“I could die of a heart attack right now if I’m honest” Jisoo admitted and they got off the car.

He felt like his legs were about to give up but he forced them to move. He only took his hand luggage, there’ll be time to take the rest of the suitcases later. Jungjin opened the door.

“I’m home!” the man yelled.

“Finally! I though you got into an accident or something” they heard Junghan say and Jisoo froze on the spot, he looked at Jungjin, who only smiled at him excitedly.

“Can you come down a second? I need your help” Jungjin said.

“Coming!” Junghan replied and they heard him walk to the stairs. He started walking down. He saw that his dad wasn’t alone, there was someone else, but that someone had his back against the stairs “Who is-?” he started but he recognized that silhouette. He could recognize him from miles away.

He didn’t know how he did it, but he somehow went down the rest of the steps in only two jumps. He ran to Jisoo, already crying, and he hugged him, throwing himself at him so hard Jisoo backed away until his back hit the wall.

Both boys cried into each other’s arms. Junghan had his face buried in Jisoo’s neck while Jisoo was pulling him closer, his lips against Junghan’s shoulder.  

“Oh my god…” Junghan finally said still not moving “Are you real? Please tell me you’re real”

“I’m real” Jisoo replied and Junghan pulled away enough to look at him, but the tears would let him so he rubbed his eyes clean with Jisoo’s help and when he could finally see him he cried again.

“You’re here” Junghan cried and Jisoo nodded still cleaning Junghan’s face since more and more tears kept falling.

“I’m here” Jisoo assured him “I’m not going anywhere”

“You’re not?” Junghan asked in disbelief.

“I’m not going back to the US” Jisoo said and Junghan cried even more, resting his head on Jisoo’s chest.

“Oh god, I still haven’t kissed you, but I’m not going to right now because I’m a freaking mess” Junghan said looking at Jisoo.

“I don’t care what you have on your face” Jisoo said and he kissed Junghan, after almost 8 months.

Junghan kissed him back immediately loving the touch of Jisoo’s lips. Remembering everything they have together, all those feeling that never left, all those touches and words they said.

“By the way” Jisoo said pulling away just a bit “Happy Valentine’s day”

Junghan hugged Jisoo again, squeezing the hell out of him, making Jisoo laugh.

“Ok, now I have everything I need in life” Junghan said “You, food and oxygen”

“I love you” Jisoo said.

“I love you too” Junghan said and he kissed Jisoo smiling into the kiss because he still couldn’t believe his Jisoo was actually there.

“Wow, Junghan you cooked dinner” his dad said surprised.

“Yeah, since it was taking you so long” Junghan said and he took Jisoo’s hand and pulled from him, walking together to the kitchen.

“Junghan, clean your face please” Jungjin said and Jisoo chuckled “You could use a bit of water too, go up and clean yourselves, but don’t stay there, come here and have dinner” he pointed a father finger at them.

“Okay” Junghan said happily and he dragged Jisoo upstairs.

“Junghan, I know my way around” Jisoo but instead Junghan clung into him like a koala all the way to the bathroom.

They washed their faces and Jisoo took off his coat. When they were about to go back down Jisoo stopped Junghan and pulled him closer by his hands. Then he caressed his hair and kissed him slowly and sweetly. Junghan melted into the kiss. He let Jisoo kiss him for as long as he wanted always kissing back.

“Children I told you to come back down here” Jungjin yelled from the kitchen and Junghan wrapped his arms around Jisoo’s neck, deepening the kiss “KIDS!”

“We should really go” Jisoo said.

“He can wait”

“We have all the time in the world” Jisoo reminded him and Junghan smiled earning a kiss on the cheek from Jisoo “Coming!” he told Jungjin.

Finally they went downstairs and the food was already on the table. They sat next to each other. While they ate Jisoo explained Junghan why he was there and why he didn’t have to go back to the US. Junghan admired Jisoo even more for what he did, if it was him the one stuck in the US he wouldn’t have known how to deal with all of that. He felt sorry for him though, because his parents still didn’t support him, so he was ready to give him all the support he needed.

“You should thank your dad” Jisoo said “He’s been amazing with this whole thing and he’ll let me stay here until I have enough money to get a dorm of my own”

“Jisoo, you don’t have to get a dorm for yourself, you can stay here” Junghan said.

“But I don’t want to bother you” Jisoo said.

“Babe, you’ll never bother me” Junghan said looking at him straight in the eye.

“Thank you” Jisoo said and Junghan smiled.

“No problem, you’re family, you know that” Junghan said and Jisoo smiled.

“That’s what I told him, but he won’t listen” Jungjin said “You’ve got yourself a stubborn one” Jisoo laughed and Junghan just looked at him with a smile on his face.

“I still can’t believe you’re here” Junghan said softly.

“Me neither” Jisoo said honestly “I really want to see everyone”

“Well, you’ll have to wait a bit because tomorrow you’re mine for the whole day” Junghan said and Jisoo chuckled.

“I know, don’t worry about that” Jisoo assured him and Junghan smiled.

After they were done with dinner they helped Jungjin clean up and then they headed upstairs to brush their teeth and clean up before bed. Jisoo was surprised to see Junghan had changed his bed and now it was bigger than before. He looked into his suitcase for his pajamas and he got changed. A few minutes later Junghan came back with his pajamas already on and Jisoo smiled when Junghan approached him buried himself on his arms, hugging Jisoo’s torso. Jisoo hugged him back and he kissed Junghan’s forehead.

“Now I understand why my dad changed my bed into a bigger one” Junghan said and Jisoo laughed.

“It makes sense, doesn’t it?”

“Yeah” Junghan said and Jisoo kissed him “You don’t know how happy I am to be able to look at you without pixels on your face”

“Same” Jisoo agreed and he touched Junghan’s hair.

Then Junghan pulled him to bed, cuddling together and enjoying each other’s warmth.

Jisoo thought he wouldn’t be able to sleep at night because of the jet lag he had on him, but the fact that he was with Junghan at last made him so relaxed that he sleep in one go that night, not letting go of Junghan.

However he was the first one to wake up the next day, so he somehow managed to escape Junghan’s grip and he went to the toilet. After he was done he washed his hands and face and he walked around what was his home now. He went downstairs and saw that Jungjin had left them breakfast done. Then he went to the living room and looked around remembering the place, the pictures of baby Junghan. He smiled.

Junghan woke up and he rubbed his eyes. Then he remembered why he felt so happy and he turned to his side only to find the bed empty next to him. He panicked and looked around the bedroom. He didn’t know how he hadn’t seen Jisoo’s suitcases and guitar because he ran out of his room.

“JISOO?” he yelled scared it was all a dream “Jisoo, where are you?”

“Living room!” he heard him yell and he sighed.

He went to the living room to find Jisoo sitting on the couch, watching TV. He sat next to him and took his hand.

“You scared the hell out of me when I saw you weren’t in bed” Junghan admitted.

“Don’t be stupid, my things are all in the bedroom”

“Oh right… I didn’t see them” Junghan said and Jisoo chuckled. He kissed Junghan’s cheek.

“You’re so cute”

Both of them spent the day at home. They had breakfast together, cleaned up the kitchen, made the bed and showered. Then Junghan helped Jisoo unpack his luggage, making room in his wardrobe, and to be honest he had plenty of room since he didn’t have that much clothes to fill his whole closet.

They made a great team when it came to organize the room. They rearranged Junghan’s bedroom so that they could have space for themselves. Jisoo felt bad for that, since it was Junghan’s room after all.

“Are you sure you don’t mind me settling here? There’s a spare room” Jisoo asked Junghan.

“I told you it’s ok, I want you to be here”

“This is only temporary though, remember that” Jisoo said “I don’t care what you say, I don’t want to take advantage of your hospitality. I’ll get a job as soon as possible. I have quite a lot of money saved up and soon I’ll be able to rent a dorm for myself near university”

“Ok, I won’t force you to stay here if you don’t want to, but believe me when I say you don’t bother me at all” Junghan assured him and Jisoo smiled.

“I believe you, thanks” Jisoo smiled and he kissed Junghan’s cheek.

For lunch Jisoo cocked for Junghan one of his favorite meals and Junghan almost cried when he tasted it. Jisoo was amazing at cocking, he forgot how well his food tasted.

After lunch they took a nap in the sofa as they cuddled and then Jisoo took his guitar and they sang as they used to do before Jisoo went to the US.

Soon Jungjin was home and he came with fried chicken for all of them. Jisoo loved fried chicken and he couldn’t be happier.

After dinner Junghan asked their friends to meet all together like they used to, and they decided to go to their favorite bar to hang out. All of them agreed and Jisoo felt really excited when they all said they’ll be there.

So the next day at around 4.30pm Junghan and Jisoo took the bus to the bar. They were the last ones to get there, and Junghan did that on purpose. All their friends were sitting at their usual table.

The two of them went in and Junghan led him to the table. Wonwoo spotted Junghan and then he saw the boy was holding hands with someone standing behind him, he followed the hand and his eyes landed on his friend, Jisoo.

Wonwoo stood up from his seat without a warning and he ran to Jisoo and hugged him. All the guys in the table thought Wonwoo had turned crazy but when they saw who he was hugging they started cheering.

“HONG JISOO! HONG JISOO!” they chanted and Junghan smiled at the scene.

One by one the group of friends hugged Jisoo. The left a space for him to sit, right in the middle of the table.

“Junghan, do you want to sit next to him?” Soonyoung asked happily.

“It’s fine, you go and sit next to him, I had him to myself yesterday” he said proudly and Jisoo sat down between Soonyoung and Jihoon, and next to Jihoon there was Wonwoo.

“What do you mean yesterday? When did he come back?” Seungkwan asked surprised.

“Two days ago” Jisoo said.

“Why didn’t you say anything?” Jihoon asked.

“It wanted it to be a surprise” Jisoo said “Junghan had no idea I was coming back either”

“Yeah” Junghan said “He almost gave me a heart attack”

“Oh my god this is so great” Wonwoo said and he hugged all his friends at the same time, the four of them, the gang that was there for years and years was finally back together.

“I’m so happy I could kiss you” Soonyoung said.

“No way” Junghan and Seokmin said at the same time and they high-fived.

“I won’t, don’t worry” Soonyoung promised.

“Oh, right, you two are together… how’s everything going?” Jisoo asked raising his eyebrows and Soonyoung blushed.

“It’s great” Seokmin smiled.

“But they won’t let us see them kiss” Mingyu said and Soonyoung smirked.

“I’m sorry, but that’s never going to happen” Soonyoung said.

“Why? What’s wrong with that?” Jisoo asked.

“Soonyoung realized he doesn’t like PDA” Seokmin explained “We’ve kissed in public a few times already, but he told me he wasn’t that comfortable with it, so I stopped doing it” Soonyoung smiled and he looked at Seokmin.

“Thanks, I know how hard it is for you” Soonyoung said.

“Let me guess, Seokmin loves PDA” Jisoo said and Seokmin nodded “Wow, Seokmin’s so great, you should let him kiss you in public at least once a month”

“That sounds fair” Wonwoo commented.

“No way” Soonyoung said and he crossed his arms “Jisoo, I love you, but if you coming here means this you can go” he joked and Jisoo hugged him.

“Oh sorry, I forgot you don’t like pda” Jisoo joked and all of them laughed.

“So, Jisoo, tell us why you’re here” Jihoon said excited.

“Well” Jisoo started and he told them the whole story, all of them seemed extremely interested in it and they reacted at the precise moments, Seungkwan even asked some stuff in between the explanation to clarify some things. Jisoo loved them so much.

“This is not fair, dude” Mingyu said “Now it’s impossible to get a better Valentine’s gift than that one”

“Sorry” Jisoo laughed and Junghan smiled.

“Admit it, Jisoo is the best boyfriend” Junghan said proudly.

“Ok… we’ll have to give you that title” Mingyu gave up.

“I’m sorry, but that’s not fair, Jisoo could be a great boyfriend but he could be terrible in bed” Wonwoo suggested and all of them laughed.

“Well, I think I can tell you about that” Junghan said and Jisoo blushed.

“Junghan please…” Jisoo muttered and Junghan blew him a kiss.

“He’s just… so amazing, I couldn’t ask for more”

“Junghan…” Jisoo muttered again.

“And when he was in the US he joined the gym and oh my god” Junghan said and Jisoo covered his face with his hands while his friends wooed. Junghan laughed and took one of Jisoo’s hands, since he was sitting across him, and kissed it “I’ll stop talking now”

“Thank you” Jisoo said and Junghan grinned “So I’m not the best boyfriend?”

“Sorry, but since I haven’t had with you I can’t give you that title” Wonwoo said and his friends laughed.

“It was great while it lasted” Jisoo shrugged.

“You better not have with him” Mingyu told Wonwoo.

“Don’t worry, love, you’re the only one I see” Wonwoo whispered and he gave Mingyu a small kiss on the lips.

“Is that too much to ask?” Seokmin asked Soonyoung.

“Yes” Soonyoung replied and Seokmin ignored him by putting an arm around him and kissing his cheek “You’re lucky I like you”

“You’re the best boyfriend in my opinion” Seokmin whispered in his ear and Soonyoung smiled to himself.

“Are they always this cute?” Jisoo asked his friends.

“Nope” Seungkwan replied “They’re usually fighting over stupid things”

“Seriously?” Jisoo asked.

“Yeah, either that, or they are the comedians of the day” Jihoon explained.

“But this… this is really weird” Wonwoo said and he looked at them.

“They must have had ” Junghan said and Soonyoung glared at him.

“I can hear you, remember?” Soonyoung said.

“Junghan… why are you always thinking about ?” Jihoon asked him.

“Do you really want to know?” Junghan asked.

“No” all of them said, except for one person.

“Yes” Jihoon said.

“Well, I’ll tell you my dear friend, I have been with no for 8 months, and finally my partner came back and yesterday we had the most amazing we’ve ever had, a total of 5 rounds it was, and I wish you could’ve felt what I felt yesterday. I’m telling you, this one here, is the best” he said as he pointed at Jisoo, who was dying of embarrassment.

“5 rounds? Wow!” Mingyu said surprised.

“Oh my god” Wonwoo said.

“Junghan, please can you not tell them about our ual life?” Jisoo asked and Junghan simply winked at him “Ok, no, that’s not fair, don’t wink at me”

“We’re so doing it tonight again” Junghan whispered and all his friends groaned.

“Dude, stop it already” Jihoon said.

“You’re the one who wanted to know in the first place!” Soonyoung exclaimed.

“Alright, can we not yell about this? We’re in a public place” Seungkwan suggested and Seokmin giggled.

“That group of people over there probably overheard us” Seokmin stated and Jisoo covered his face.

“I’m so going to kill you” he told Junghan.

“You’re not” Junghan smirked.

“So Jisoo, you’re now living with Junghan and his dad?” Soonyoung said changing the subject and Jisoo thanked him for that.

“Yeah, I am, but it’s only temporary. I’ll get a job and save up so that I can rent a dorm for myself near the campus” Jisoo explained.

“That sounds great” Wonwoo said.

“But me and my dad already told him there’s no need for him to do that” Junghan said.

“Well, if you look at it from his side he might feel like he’s bothering you, and having to live together at such an early stage of your relationship it’s pretty dangerous. You’ll get used to each other and the sooner that happens the sooner you’ll get pissed at each other, you’ll want to have some time for yourselves and that’s when the fights begin, even if you don’t plan on fighting, it’ll happen. I guess it’s better if Jisoo gets his own place as soon as possible that way you won’t get tired of each other” Mingyu said and all of them looked at him amazed.

“Since when are you so mature?” Jihoon asked him.

“He’s right” Junghan said to himself.

“I didn’t even think about all of that, but that makes so much sense” Jisoo said and Mingyu shrugged.

“I don’t know, it’s my way of seeing things” Mingyu said “Of course, that doesn’t mean you can’t spent nights together, of course Junghan will go over to your place millions of times to spend the night and he’ll even have a drawer for his stuff and even a toothbrush, but he won’t be living there, that way you’ll get used to be around each more often, but not too much, and if you can stand each other during that time then you can try going on holiday together, and if that works out perfectly then you’ll be ready to move in together”

“I’m so right now” Wonwoo said.

“What do you plan on studying?” Soonyoung asked Mingyu.

“I don’t know”

“You should study something related to humanities, you’d be great advising people about stuff or working in human resources, or something like that, or maybe being a social worker” Soonyoung suggested.

“Yeah… I may have thought about becoming a social worker” Mingyu said.

“You’d be amazing” Wonwoo said and Mingyu smiled at him.

“Thanks, babe” Mingyu whispered “So, as I was saying, Junghan you shouldn’t be sad that Jisoo wants to move to a place for himself, it’s perfectly fine, in fact it might help your relationship for the better”

“Thank you, Mingyu” Junghan said “You really helped me in believing it was the right thing to do”

“I didn’t even think about half of the things you said, so now I have more reasons to move out” Jisoo said and Junghan looked at him proudly.

“And also, if you have your own place we’ll be able to go there and have amazing Friday nights playing video games and eating pizza” Mingyu said and all of them laughed.

“Ok, Jisoo, we’ll help you find the best payed job there is for a student so that you can rent your dorm quick” Wonwoo said and all of them agreed.

“Thank you guys” Jisoo said smiling at his friends.

Wonwoo grabbed Mingyu’s hand and brought him closer, so that he could kiss him properly.

“I love you so much” Wonwoo whispered and Mingyu smiled.

“I love you too” Mingyu replied.

After three hours spent there catching up with Jisoo and enjoying some quality time together, each one of them had to go back since they all had other things to do. So all of them hugged Jisoo, one by one, but Jisoo had to remind them that he wasn’t going to leave anytime soon, so there was no need for them to be this dramatic.

So when they stepped out of the bar into the snowy streets of Seoul, each one of them went a different way. Of course the couples went together, and Jihoon took the bus that stopped right in front of the bar, while Seungkwan’s mother picked him up to get him home.

Seokmin and Soonyoung were walking side by side, enjoying their comfortable silence when Soonyoung grabbed Seokmin’s hand, surprising the later. Still Seokmin decided not to make any comment about the action since he knew that if he did, Soonyoung would immediately stop holding his hand, so instead he just smiled to himself and enjoyed the warmth that his boyfriend’s hand provided.

Then, out of nowhere Soonyoung stopped walking, making Seokmin stop walking as well and he stood in front of him. Soonyoung took a step closer and he kissed Seokmin. The later was so surprised that he didn’t even kiss back. When Soonyoung pulled away he looked at him with wide eyes.

“I’m sorry for being so selfish” Soonyoung said looking at Seokmin.

“It’s ok” Seokmin said softly.

“No, it’s not” Soonyoung shook his head “A relationship consists of equality and us doing everything I want is not a healthy relationship. We have to do things both of us want to do and like doing. I don’t like PDA, but I don’t hate it either, if kissing you or holding your hand in the street makes you happy then we will do so”

“You’re so sweet” Seokmin smiled and Soonyoung blushed “You know I’m fine with no PDA”

“Because I made you”

“Alright, alright. Then we’ll hold hands in public, but I’ll try not to kiss you as much, but I’m not saying I won’t kiss you, because I will”

“Ok, sounds fine to me” Soonyoung said and Seokmin smiled “You can kiss me, I know you’re dying to do so”

“I love you” Seokmin said and he kissed Soonyoung softly.

“I love you too” Soonyoung whispered after they pulled away.

Seokmin took Soonyoung’s hand and they started walking again “By the way” Seokmin started “We should try that 5-round thing, sounds fun”

“ert” Soonyoung glared at him and Seokmin laughed.

 

~~~

 

Mingyu and Wonwoo were heading back to Mingyu’s and Wonwoo had his arm linked to Mingyu’s.

“It’s so amazing that Jisoo’s finally back” Wonwoo said smiling “It’s going to be so much fun with him now”

“Yeah… I really missed him” Mingyu agreed.

“It’s like our little family is back together again, you know? I feel so complete” Wonwoo sighed.

“You’re such a drama queen” Mingyu joked and Wonwoo pushed him lightly “Talking about families… do you ever want to have children?”

“Well, that’s a bit difficult for us” Wonwoo thought.

“Us?” Mingyu asked and Wonwoo looked at him surprised.

“Of course” Wonwoo said and Mingyu smiled, looking away from Wonwoo to hide his teary eyes.

“There’s adoption” Mingyu suggested and Wonwoo hummed.

“Yeah… that’d be great, and yes I want to have children” Wonwoo said happily “If I am rich enough I’d like to have two or three children”

“Three is a good number” Mingyu agreed and he brought his free hand to his face, to rub his eyes clean from tears. He sniffed “Have you always liked kids?”

“Yeah, I guess, if I didn’t I wouldn’t like my sister” Wonwoo said after he saw Mingyu cleaning his tears, but he decided not to say anything about that.

“Makes sense” Mingyu said.

They walked a few minutes without saying anything, and the only thing that could be heard were their steps, the cars and Mingyu’s sniffing.

“Why would you want to have children with me?” Mingyu suddenly asked.

“Because I love you” Wonwoo replied without a doubt, then he made both of them stop and he moved in front of Mingyu “Mingyu, don’t you see a future in us?”

“I dream of a future us” Mingyu admitted “But… I didn’t think you’d want that too”

“What makes you think that?” Wonwoo asked.

“Have you seen yourself? You’re the most perfect human being I know. You are sweet, caring, nice and responsible. You’re hard-working and so weird that it’s strangely attractive to anyone who talks to you. And to add to the list, you’re disgustingly flawless. To have a future with you would mean you spoiling me for no reason, because I don’t deserve having someone as awesome as you, and now that you’ve started a new stage in your life you’ve started to meet great people and I’m afraid that one of those people will deserve you more than I do” Mingyu explained.

“Do you want me to list all the things I think of you?” Wonwoo said and he continued before Mingyu replied “You’re loyal, caring, bright, funny, generous, honest, gentle, loving, patient, polite, sociable, reliable, intelligent and modest, among other things” Wonwoo laughed “And I didn’t point out your physical appearance, because that’d take a while. What I’m trying to say is that you’re amazing, and you should love yourself so much more because you’re truly the most incredible person I know and I couldn’t ask for more, I even love your worst traits, so stop wondering why I am with you because I could write you a 10-page essay, front and back, about why I am with you, and I’m not even kidding, but it would sum up like this: you’re my soulmate” Wonwoo said and he smiled at Mingyu “Now, stop crying, because I’ll start crying if you don’t stop”

“You’re already crying” Mingyu laughed and Wonwoo joined him.

“I hate you so much for making me cry” Wonwoo joked and he let Mingyu hug him.

“Thank you” Mingyu whispered and he brought Wonwoo’s face closer to his by his chin, kissing him.

Wonwoo took Mingyu’s hand and they started walking again.

“I’m going to introduce you to my college friends” Wonwoo said.

“Ok” Mingyu agreed “When?”

“As soon as the next semester starts” Wonwoo said.

“I think the day you start your second semester I have a free day of school” Mingyu said.

“Yeah, that’s right” Wonwoo said.

“I’ll take you to uni and I’ll pick you up”

“You can spend the day with me in uni, you don’t even have to leave and then comeback”

“Are you serious?”

“Yeah, it’ll give me time to show you around the campus”

“That’s great”

 

YAYYYYYYYY JISOO'S BACK OH YEAAAAAAAH

you're welcome :')