Sleep Over

Nameless

A month had passed. Mingyu was already back in school and he was slowly trying to write again with his left hand. His ribs and ankle felt like new and he could finally spend time with his friends and boyfriend. Now, more than ever, he enjoyed being at school with his friends.

On the other hand, all of the friends were getting frustrated at Jisoo and Junghan. What the hell was wrong with them? The obviously liked each other, like so much. They kept flirting, and they didn’t leave each other’s side. At the end of the day Soonyoung would always get angry at them for being so incredibly stupid.

They were sitting at their table as usual, and Jisoo was checking something on his phone, Junghan was looking at him, not really caring what their friends were talking about.

“What’re you reading?” Junghan asked Jisoo, making the later look up and smile at the sight of Junghan.

“It’s none of your business” Jisoo joked and Junghan frowned.

“Tell me” he said and he brought his chair closer to Jisoo’s and he slid his hand down Jisoo’s thigh, making Jisoo blush “Come on”

“I-it’s something unimportant, it’s fine” Jisoo said and Junghan looked at him as he brought his hand a bit up, getting close to a certain area “It’s something my dad needed to send me, so that I could take it to the post office”

“Alright, was it that hard to say?” Junghan asked and Jisoo shook his head, and when Junghan was about to remove his hand from Jisoo’s leg the later stopped him, putting his own hand on top of Junghan’s. With his other hand he put it under Junghan’s chin, as he brought his face closer to his.

“Get a room” Soonyoung said and Jisoo looked at him, but not really moving away from Junghan “I’m getting so angry I’m going to leave”.

“Why?” Junghan asked him looking at Soonyoung, killing the mood, so that Jisoo had to move his chair a bit away from Junghan’s.

“Oh, don’t you dare ask me why” Soonyoung said “Because if you do… I don’t want to tell you” he said and then he left.

“He’s reaching his critic point” Wonwoo announced.

“I’d be doing to the same, but I won’t because I’m a nice person” Jihoon said.

“I’ll come in a second, I need to go to the toilet” Junghan said and left quickly.

“What the Jisoo?” Mingyu said and Wonwoo, Jihoon and himself looked at Jisoo.

“What?”

“What the hell are you two doing? You can’t keep your hands off of each other, you’re unbearably cheesy around each other, but still, you’re ‘not together’” Jihoon said “It’s frustrating”

“I don’t want to rush things” he said.

“Ok, let me tell you something” Wonwoo said “What he just did, touching your leg like that, is rushing things”

“Says the one who made out with a stranger in the toilet” Jisoo raised his eyebrows.

“Shut it” Wonwoo said holding his hand up “We made out, ok, but at least we told each other how we felt”

“You’re being stupid” Mingyu told Jisoo “He obviously likes you, and I think he even loves you”

“You think?” Wonwoo chuckled “Please, you can smell the love from the other side of the world, I’m sure the US is pucking rainbows at your relationship”

“Alright, alright” Jisoo said “I get it”

“So? Are you going to make a move or you’re just going to keep staring at each other for the rest of your lives?” Jihoon asked.

“I don’t know… what if he gets scared?”

“Jisoo, he’s dreaming of you two finally happening, you’re dreaming about that too, every time he looks at you he almost eats you” Mingyu said.

“Ssh, he’s coming” Wonwoo said.

Junghan approached the table and he stopped behind Jisoo, then he leaned in and put his arms around Jisoo.

“I really hope you washed your hands” Jisoo told him and Junghan laughed, he touched one of Jisoo’s cheeks with his hand.

“I did” he said laughing and he sat next to Jisoo “Can you come over after school?”

“I don’t think so” Jisoo said “I told you before I had to take some stuff to the post office”

“” Junghan said crossing his arms around his chest.

“I can go tomorrow” Jisoo said shrugging.

“I can’t tomorrow” Junghan said “I have to go somewhere with my dad, I don’t even know”

“Hey guys, how do you feel about doing a sleep over this weekend?” Mingyu said “At my place”

“Mingyu, babe, my sister’s doing sleep overs, and she’s 8” Wonwoo said and Mingyu looked at him and then he moved his eyes towards the couple “But I guess it sounds fun” he said then, and Mingyu smirked.

“What do you think, Jihoon?” Mingyu asked him with the same look he was giving Wonwoo.

“Sure, why not? Sleep overs are fun”

“Ok, I’m coming” Junghan smiled, feeling happy again.

“Me too” Jisoo said and looked suspiciously at their friends. 

 

So it was the weekend already and they all decided to go to Mingyu’s at 7pm, to have dinner and then watch some movies in the basement and play some games.

Of course Wonwoo got there first to help Mingyu arrange the basement. There were only 4 places to sleep. Of course he and Mingyu were sharing a bed, and they supposed Junghan and Jisoo were sharing another one, leaving Soonyoung and Jihoon to sleep each in an individual bed.

The couple was in the middle of a making out session when they heard the bell upstairs. Mingyu groaned.

“ ‘em” he said and he hugged Wonwoo, who was sitting on his lap, with each leg to each side of Mingyu’s body.

“You should go and open the door” Wonwoo said with his hands still tangled in Mingyu’s hair.

“I’m not going to move unless you move first… I don’t feel like moving at all right now” Mingy said and Wonwoo chuckled. Then he leaned in and kissed Mingyu one last time before removing himself from Mingyu. He sat next Mingyu and pushed him with his feet.

“Go” he said and Mingyu groaned as he stood up. He went upstairs to open the door.

He greeted Soonyoung and Junghan, who apparently came together and he let them in, of course. They went downstairs to greet Wonwoo.

“I wonder why Mingyu’s hair was so messed up” Soonyoung said when he saw Wonwoo and the boy threw him a pillow.

“For your information, you -blocked us. We were in a really important make out session” Mingyu announced as he approached the sofa and sat next to Wonwoo, who hit his arm.

“Shut up, they don’t need to know” Wonwoo said.

“Of course we do” Junghan said and he sat in one of the mattresses laid on the floor in front of the sofa where the couple was sitting on.

“Sure” Soonyoung said and he sat next to Junghan “It’s essential information for us”

“I’m going to kill you while you sleep” Wonwoo glared at his friends as they laughed.

“What’re we going to do tonight?” Junghan asked.

“Have a sleep over” Mingyu said and Junghan threw him a pillow, making Mingyu laugh “We’re watch some movies, play games, do our nails, I don’t know, what people normally do at sleep overs”

“We could play Spin the Bottle” Soonyoung said sarcastically.

“I’m not playing spin the bottle with you” Wonwoo said making a face.

“Of course we’re not playing spin the bottle” Soonyoung laughed.

“I propose playing charades” Junghan said “It’s an easy and fun game”

“That’s on the list already” Mingyu said.

“Great” Junghan smiled.

“I’m guessing we’re having pizza for dinner” Soonyoung said and Mingyu nodded.

“And fried chicken” he added.

“How can you not be fat?” Soonyoung asked him disgusted.

“That’s what I ask myself every time we-” Wonwoo said and stopped midsentence and he blushed deep red “Never mind” the other three boys bursted out laughing.

“Do tell, please” Soonyoung said still laughing.

“No!” Wonwoo said and covered his face Mingyu hugged him.

“Aish, you’re so cute” Mingyu said laughing as well and he kissed Wonwoo’s head.

The bell rang again, and it was obviously Jihoon and Jisoo, since they lived nearby they surely came together.

“I’m coming” he yelled at the house.

“They’re not going to hear you from here” Junghan said and Mingyu ran upstairs.

He greeted the two boys and let them in.

“Hey” he said and the two boys smiled at him.

“Hi” they said.

“Chan!” Jihoon exclaimed showing Mingyu the game he brought.

“Great, you brought Twister!” Mingyu said happily “Another game added to the list, thanks”

“I’m really good at this” Jihoon said and Jisoo laughed.

“You’re too short to win at this” he said.

“I’m gonna kick your asses” Jihoon said pointing a finger at him.

“Let’s go, they’re all downstairs” Mingyu said and he closed the front door.

The three of them went downstairs to join the others. Jihoon and Jisoo left their bags where Soonyoung and Junghan had and joined them on the mattress.

Of course Junghan made some space for Jisoo to sit next to him, and when he did, he immediately linked their arms.

“Guess what?” Mingyu said sitting next to Wonwoo once again “Jihoon brought Twister”

“I ing hate that game” Wonwoo said “I always lose”

“But you’re really flexible” Mingyu said and Soonyoung held back his laugh.

“How do you know that?” he asked instead, trying so hard to contain his laughter.

“Because when we-” Mingyu started saying and Wonwoo hit him again “Aw!”

“Shut up” Wonwoo said and all of them laughed “You’re going to die today, Kwon Soonyoung” Soonyoung just blew him a kiss.

“Oh yeah, before I forget, we only have four beds, so some will have to share” Mingyu said “Wonwoo and me are sharing one, of course, and the rest as you want”

“I don’t mind sharing. Well, it’s pretty obvious, isn’t it?” Junghan said “I’m sharing with Jihoon” he joked and he winked at Jihoon.

All of them looked at Junghan surprised and he laughed.

“I was joking, I don’t care who I’m sharing with” Junghan said and Jisoo sighed. He looked at Jisoo. When the boy didn’t say a thing Junghan pushed him lightly.

“What?” he asked Junghan and the later raised his eyebrows in a questioning way “Are you asking me to share a bed with you?”

“Don’t you want to?” Junghan asked.

“I’ll think about it” he said and smirked, making Junghan pout.

“We’ll have time for that later, now let’s play some games!” Mingyu said and he jumped from the sofa.

“First I need food” Soonyoung said.

“Alright, we’ll order dinner first then” Mingyu said and he took the phone. He rang the pizza and the chicken place and he ordered for all of them.

While they waited they chatted about everything. While they were chatting Jisoo noticed an acoustic guitar on a corner of the basement, so he stood up to pick it up and he noticed it was out of tune, so he tuned it and when he strummed the string once his friends looked at him.

“Do you know how to play?” Mingyu asked him.

“Yeah” Jisoo said.

“Y-you play the guitar?” Junghan asked him and Jisoo nodded. Then he turned around to take a pick from the guitar supporter and as he did Junghan covered his face and let himself lay on the bed, defeated at Jisoo’s perfection. Jihoon chuckled and touched his hair, suddenly noticing how soft it was, so he kept touching it, since Junghan didn’t seem to care.

“Play something” Wonwoo told him “It’s been a while since we’ve heard you play”

“Alright” he said and sat on the sofa, where he had enough space to play comfortably. He played a few chords and started singing “I’ll… never forget you boy” he looked at Junghan, who had already sat up and looked at Jisoo wide eyes.

He recognized the song, it was a really beautiful version of After School’s Because of you. He knew the lyrics somehow, but he let Jisoo sing by himself until the first chorus. When it reached the second verse, since Junghan knew how the song went he decided to join Jisoo in the singing, creating a beautiful harmony.

When Junghan joined him Jisoo was surprised, but then he smiled and he kept singing, creating this amazing version of the song and falling once again for the long haired boy.

The song kept going and both boys only saw each other, while the other four boys looked at them mouth wide open. They were so good together, their chemistry was amazing and their voices were perfect together.

Eventually the song ended and their friends clapped, while the two boys smiled at each other.

“Since when do you sing too?” Soonyoung asked Junghan, who looked at him and shrugged.

“I don’t know, I’ve always liked to sing” he said.

“Wow… I just became your fan” Wonwoo said and he let himself fall on Mingyu “I can’t”

“Stop fanboying, they’re your friends” Mingyu said.

“I don’t care, they’re really good”

Jisoo left the guitar laying on the sofa and he went to sit next to Junghan.

“For the record, I am sharing a bed with you tonight” he whispered to Junghan, who smiled.

Soon the food came and they proceeded to eat. After they were done they helped Mingyu clean everything and they laid the twister thing on the floor.

“I don’t think it’s a good idea to play Twister after eating” Soonyoung said rubbing his stomach.

“You’re just afraid I’m going to win” Jihoon said.

They started playing, and at the end of the first round there was only Jihoon and Junghan left. They were both really competitive and they seemed to love the game.

“I’m not going to let you win just because you’re pretty” Jihoon told Junghan and he laughed.

“Alright” he said “I’ll win because I’m better”

In the end Jihoon won, of course, but he barely did. Junghan immediately asked for revenge. Which he got, because the next round he won. Finally both of them were happy.

After that they played some video games, then they watched a couple movies, which were pretty long, and then they played some other games.

They kept playing, talking and laughing until it was 4am. By that time Wonwoo was already asleep on the sofa, his head resting on Mingyu’s shoulder. Jihoon’s eyes were slowly closing and Junghan was asleep as he was sitting up supporting himself with his arms.

“I think it’s time we go to bed” Soonyoung said and Mingyu nodded yawning.

“Alright” he said and looked at his boyfriend, who was fast asleep “Wonwoo, let’s go to bed”

“Hmmf” he said and Mingyu chuckled.

“Sure” he said as if he said something important. He slowly stood up holding Wonwoo’s head and when he was up he picked Wonwoo up in bridal style, he took him to the round bed, where they were going to sleep. He pulled the covers over him.

Jisoo approached Junghan and touched his cheek with his fingers lightly.

“Junghan, let’s go to bed” he told him quietly. The boy woke up enough to lay himself on the mattress he was sitting on “We have to go to the big mattress, here’s where Soonyoung sleeps”

“I don’t care” he groaned cutely and Jisoo smiled at his cuteness.

“Come on” Jisoo said and took his arms to drag him out of the mattress.

“Alright, if you want to be in bed with me just tell me, I’m not going to refuse the offer” Junghan said slowly standing up with Jisoo’s help.

“Stop sleep talking” Jisoo said and shook his head “You don’t even know what you’re saying”

Mingyu caught Jisoo’s attention and he mouthed something ‘He knows what he’s saying, don’t be stupid’. Jisoo just glared at him.

Junghan was already lying on their bed when Jisoo sat on the end to remove his slippers.

“Do you mind if I cuddle?” Junghan asked him quietly “I always hug something when I sleep”

“It’s ok” Jisoo said and he laid down. Junghan immediately attached himself onto Jisoo’s side, resting his head on the boy’s chest and hugging him. Jisoo put his arm around him.

“Are you comfortable?” Junghan asked.

“Well, usually I sleep on my side” Jisoo said and Junghan pulled away to let him move to a comfortable position. Jisoo laid facing Junghan. Now the later had his head on Jisoo’s arm, using it as a pillow and he was hugging him again, while Jisoo had his arm around Junghan, pulling him closer.

Soonyoung and Jihoon looked at them.

“Ok, do you see any difference between those two and the couple?” Soonyoung said and Jihoon shook his head.

“I heard you” Jisoo said.

“Ok, everyone, I’m shutting the lights” Mingyu announced.

Soonyoung and Jihoon quickly went to bed and Mingyu shut off the lights, leaving the basement dark. But still a little bit of light came from the emergency light.

“Good night” Mingyu said.

“Good night” Soonyoung, Jihoon and Jisoo replied, since Wonwoo and Junghan were already asleep.

Jisoo looked at Junghan who was fast asleep and kissed the top of his head. He was too happy not to. 

 

 

 

HIIIIII ANOTHER UPDATE BECAUSE FEELS

Remember to subscribe, comment and upvote, it really helps :D And you can follow my Seventeen blog here and I've recently made a Line account so you can add me on Line if you want so dm me and I'll tell you my ID and we can talk :D 

Thank you so much for reading ♥