Problems

Nameless

It had been two weeks since Junghan and Jisoo started going out. They were as happy as ever. They met after school almost every day to spend some time on their own, enjoying only each other’s company. They watched movies, sang, they practiced for the concert… But still Jisoo hadn’t told his parents about any of this.

Junghan had told his dad, and the man was completely ok with it, which made it easier to be at Junghan’s place than Jisoo’s.

So an afternoon when they were at Jisoo’s, they talked about it.

“I need to tell them” Jisoo said holding Junghan’s hands, who was sitting in front of him, on the bed.

“Yeah…” Junghan said “How do you think they’ll take it?”

“Not well” Jisoo said “But I better get this over with as soon as possible”

“I’m scared they’re gonna say something to you and you’re gonna get hurt” Junghan said and Jisoo smiled at him.

“Don’t worry about me, ok? I’m going to be ok, it’s not like they’re gonna kick me out” Jisoo said and Junghan looked at him worried.

“What if they do? You told me they were really strict” he said.

“They won’t, I’m their son” Jisoo said and he caressed Junghan’s cheek making him smile and Jisoo kissed him.

“I love you” Junghan said and he rested his hand on top of Jisoo’s.

“I love you too” Jisoo whispered. Junghan kissed him putting a hand on the back of the other’s neck “I’ll tell them today”

“Are you sure?” Junghan asked him.

“Yes, I’m not going to hide who I am anymore, plus, they must’ve noticed something’s been going on between the two of us, we’ve been meeting every day”

“Maybe” Junghan said.

“I’ll tell them when you leave, if you don’t mind”

“It’s fine, I get that you want to tell them on your own” Junghan said.

“Well, since you told your dad when I was there”

“I didn’t technically tell him” Junghan said.

“Well, yeah you just kissed me when he was right in front of us” Jisoo said and Junghan chuckled.

Flashback

Jisoo was over at Junghan’s house after helping the boy with some Physics. Junghan's dad had just got home and since the new couple was feeling pretty hungry they decided to grab some snacks and watch TV in the living room as they ate.

The man came in and chuckled at the two boys sitting comfortably on the sofa. Junghan had his feet on Jisoo’s lap, and Jisoo was just sitting down. The later tapped Junghan’s belly to ask for some chips and Junghan smirked at him.

“They’re mine” he said.

“You’re so mean” Jisoo pouted and Junghan laughed.

“Oh, hi dad” Junghan said when he noticed his dad.

“Hello” Jisoo greeted the man.

“Hi, boys” he said and Junghan sat up removing his feet from Jisoo’s lap, but he still sat down with his legs crossed really close to Jisoo.

“How was work?” Junghan asked him and offered him some chips.

“Not that bad” he said and took a few. Then Junghan let Jisoo take some as well, earning a smile from the American boy.

“Thank you” Jisoo said in English making Junghan blush, he knew Junghan always felt weak when he spoke in English.

“Are you staying for dinner, son?” Mr. Yoon asked Jisoo.

“Yeah, why not?” he said and Junghan smiled, then he reached out to clean the corner of Jisoo’s mouth from some crumps, then, out of nowhere Junghan kissed Jisoo’s cheek making the later look at him horrified, telling him with his eyes that his dad was still there.

“What?” Junghan asked.

“I knew it” Mr. Yoon exclaimed making the couple look at him “How long have you two been together?”

“A week” Junghan said “Sorry for not telling you, though”

“It’s ok, I already knew” the man said and Jisoo blushed “I’m glad you’re finally together, I was gonna get so angry if you didn’t end up going out”

“Everyone was” Junghan said

“But he took it well, and he told me he already knew about us because he says he could see the look in our faces” Junghan said imitating his dad, making Jisoo laugh.

“He’s so cool” Jisoo said.

After Junghan left, Jisoo went to the living room, where his parents were. He stood by the sofa and his mother looked at him.

“Hello dear, is the something you want to tell us?” she asked kindly.

“Actually there is” he said.

“Go on” his dad said.

“Well, first of all I’m… I’m not attracted to women, I’ve known this for a while and yeah” he said and he looked at his parents, who didn’t have any kind of expression “What I’m trying to say is that I’m gay, I like men”

“How can you know that? You don’t like anyone” his dad said coldly.

“Actually, I do” he said.

“Who did this?” the man said.

“Nobody did anything, I was born like this” Jisoo said in disbelief at his dad’s question.

“Who do you like, dear?” his mum said, trying really hard not to cry.

“Hmm…” he said and he looked in the direction of the front door “Junghan”

“Did you tell him?” his dad asked him coldly.

“Yes, and we’ve been dating for two weeks already” Jisoo admitted and his dad shot him a cold glare.

“This is humiliating, why did you do this behind our backs? What would the lord think about this?” the man said.

“Dad, this had nothing to do with God, I wasn’t born gay on purpose” Jisoo said, trying really hard not to get angry.

“That boy turned you into a sinner” he said and Jisoo sighed.

“Junghan didn’t do anything. It was just a coincidence that he liked me back, and I’m glad he does”

“You’re too young to be doing things like this” his mum said.

“Mum, we haven’t had yet” Jisoo said and his mum gasped surprised when she heard the word.

“Jisoo, please, don’t say those words” she said.

“What words? ?” Jisoo said and he sighed “Mum, please”

“Your mum is right, you shouldn’t be saying that, and you mustn’t be dating that boy, that’s unnatural”

“I’m your only son” he said “You should show more acceptance, I can’t believe you’re being this unsupportive”

“Do you even love him?” his dad asked.

“Yes” he said and his dad nodded.

“And I’m guessing you think that boy makes you happy”

“He does” Jisoo said.

“Practicing homouality is a sin to God” his dad said.

“I’m sorry dad, but I don’t care what God says about homouality, we love each other and we are happy together”

“You’ll come back to your senses once you realize the huge mistake you’ve made” his dad said “You’re becoming a sinner, son, and I won’t tolerate having a sinner in my house, as much as I love you, this is not acceptable”

“Are you saying what I really think you’re saying? Are you telling me that you prefer me not living here than me staying here as a ‘sinner’?” Jisoo asked in disbelief.

“I didn’t say that” his dad said but he doubted.

“Well, you clearly said you wouldn’t tolerate having a sinner in your house” he said “And you consider me a sinner, because God sees me as a sinner”

“J-Jisoo, don’t make this harder, I’m not kicking you out, I’m just asking you to reconsider your choice of living out of God’s arms”

“I don’t want to live in God’s arms, I’m fine as I am. I’m finally happy, really happy. Do you prefer God’s happiness than your son’s?” Jisoo asked him.

“Of course not, you’re all that matters to me” his dad said.

“Well, it doesn’t seem like it, you’re not accepting me” Jisoo said.

“It’s hard for me”

“I understand it’s hard, but saying you can’t have me here is another thing” Jisoo said.

“Please just think about it” his dad said.

“I’ve been thinking about it for a few years already, I think I’m pretty sure I’m gay” Jisoo said and his dad flinched at the word “This is unbelievable, can you and mum start acting like adults? I feel like I’m the only adult in this house”

“I’m just not used to this things”

“Then get used to it, because I am gay, and you’ll have to accept it sooner or later, I totally understand it’s going to be hard for you, I get it, but what I don’t want is feeling rejected by my family” Jisoo said.

“I can’t do this” his dad said standing up.

“Are you serious?” Jisoo asked still not believing what his dad was saying “You’re not even going to try?”

“It’s against my principles, I can’t accept something I’m totally against to” his dad said “And please, don’t bring him here anymore, if you want to see each other I’m not going to stop it, but not here, and I don’t want to know anything about your relationship with him”

“Alright, it’ll be like I don’t live here, you’ll only see me during meal times, if you’re unlucky enough” Jisoo said and his dad left the living room. Jisoo ran away from the living room ignoring his mother’s calls. He went into his bedroom and closed the door, he sat down on the bed.

He dialed Junghan number. The boy picked up at the first tone.

“How did it go?” Junghan asked him as soon as he picked up.

“Bad” Jisoo said, feeling tears reaching his eyes “He said he can’t accept something he’s totally against so he has forbid you to come here, and he even kind of said he couldn’t live with a sinner”

“Are you ok?” Junghan asked him, but he already knew the answer.

“No” Jisoo said “I’ve just been rejected by my own family for being me, what’s wrong with them? How can they be so close minded?”

“I don’t know…” Junghan sighed “God, I really want to hug you right now”

“I love you” Jisoo said and he cried, he loved him so much it didn’t matter what his family told him, Junghan was more than enough for him.

“I love you too” Junghan replied “Don’t cry, please… don’t cry, I can’t hug you, so don’t cry”

“I want to be with you now… I need you” Jisoo said.

“Come here, stay the night here, I’ll tell my dad and we’ll come pick you up, do you think your parents will let you?”

“I don’t care if they don’t, the basically don’t care if I’m not home”

“Don’t say that, I’m sure they don’t feel like that, it’s just really big news for them, so they’re shocked” Junghan said. Jisoo heard him walk to ask his dad “Dad, can Jisoo spend the night here? He’s had some problems with his parents and he needs to get out of there”

“What happened? Is he alright? Did they hurt him?” Junghan’s dad asked.

“Not physically” Junghan said and Jisoo chuckled at Junghan’s response, he was too cute.

“Sure, we’ll go now” his dad said.

“Thanks dad” Junghan said and he went back to his room “We’ll be there in 10 minutes, when we’re at your door I’ll text you, ok?”

“Thank you, you’re a freaking angel” Jisoo said and Junghan laughed.

“Anything for my favorite human” Junghan joked and Jisoo laughed “See you in a bit”

“Bye” Jisoo said and left his phone on the table. Then he went to take his bag and put the school uniform in there, along with his school stuff, shoes, some basic stuff and his pajamas. He decided to put on casual clothes and he made sure he didn’t leave anything important behind. He was just staying for the night, but he had to go straight to school from Junghan’s.

He went to the bathroom to check his hair and face.

“Where are you going?” his mum asked him.

“To Junghan’s, I’m staying there for the night” he said and went to his room again, his mum following him.

“Why?”

“I don’t want to be here” he said and he saw Junghan texted him, a sing that they were already there “I’m leaving”

He took his bag and phone, he put his wallet in his back pocket and he took the keys just in case.

“Dear, your son’s leaving” his mum told his dad.

“Where do you think you’re going?” his dad asked.

“Where I can breathe without being called a sinner” Jisoo said and he walked to the front door. He opened the door and saw Junghan getting out of the car, along with his dad.

Junghan saw Jisoo’s parents at the door, seeing his son leave. Jisoo was embraced by Junghan’s arms, and he cried. Junghan rocked him lightly, trying to calm him down, while he saw his dad walk towards Jisoo’s parents. He saw how his father said something to the couple and they nodded, he shook Jisoo’s dad’s hand and then he turned around to go to the car. He patted Jisoo’s back affectionately.

“It’s ok, son, you’re fine” he said and Junghan kissed Jisoo’s head.

They got into the car and Junghan’s dad started driving away. Junghan sat in the back seat with Jisoo, and he cleaned his face with his hands.

“There, much better” Junghan said smiling at him.

“Thank you” Jisoo said and he kissed Junghan. The later looked at his dad who was looking at them throw the review mirror, and he smiled at his son.

“I guess there’s no need to make you a bed, Jisoo” he joked and Junghan chuckled.

“Shut up, dad” Junghan said and Jisoo smiled.

“Thank you for letting me stay the night” Jisoo told Mr. Yoon.

“No problem, kid. You can stay for as long as you want, as long as you don’t hurt my Junghan”

“I’d never do that” Jisoo said taking Junghan’s hand.

“I’m glad to know that” his dad said “But don’t forget, you’ll always have a house in the Yoon home, free of charge”

“Thank you, it means a lot to me” Jisoo said.

“No problem, son” the man said.

They reached their house and Jisoo, Junghan and his dad went inside.

“Jisoo, you’re going to have to give me your parents number, I told them I’d call them in case anything happened” Mr. Yoon said.

“Sure” Jisoo said and he gave him their number.

“Thanks, now you can go upstairs, have fun” he said making Jisoo blush.

“Dad, please” Junghan said and his dad laughed “Good night”

“Good night, boys” he said.

“Thank you, dad” Junghan said hugging his dad “You’re the best”

“I know” he said and Junghan and Jisoo went upstairs.

Jisoo left his bag on the floor and Junghan closed the door behind him. He hugged Jisoo from the back, kissing his neck at the same time.

“What would I do without you?” Jisoo asked his boyfriend.

“Probably die” Junghan joked making Jisoo smile.

“I’m going to put on my pajamas” Jisoo announced and he took his pajamas from his back and headed to the bathroom, while Junghan changed clothes as well.

The boy unmade the bed and he left Jisoo’s things on his desk chair. Soon Jisoo came back and he left his other clothes on top of his bag. Junghan then took his hand and pulled him to the bed. Both of them laid down and cuddled.

“I love sleeping with you” Junghan said getting comfortable in Jisoo’s arms.

“Me too” Jisoo said and he kissed Junghan’s head “Thank you, for everything”

“That’s what I’m here for. No matter what, I’ll always be here to support you” Junghan said and Jisoo rolled them over, him staying on top of Junghan, supporting himself with his arms. Junghan took advantage of the position and he slid his hands under Jisoo’s pajama t-shirt, touching his bare and smooth skin. When he saw Jisoo didn’t mind being touched he started drawing random patterns with his hands.

Jisoo leaned in and kissed Junghan, slowly, taking in his taste and feel. Junghan kissed back, at the same pace as Jisoo was kissing him, loving this calm yet passionate side of Jisoo. Junghan brought his hands to Jisoo’s hair to bring him closer as the other let one of his hands touch Junghan’s bare skin under the t-shirt he was wearing.

The air started feeling really hot, thanks to that make out session they were having. It wasn’t rushed, but it was full of passion, lust and love, making every move and feel be a hundred times more powerful than usual. They connected in a very special way during those minutes, bringing them together, showing each other the love they felt, how much they needed one another.

Then Jisoo pulled away from Junghan’s lips only to continue giving him small kisses down his jaw and neck, lightly his collarbone making the boy moan softly, sounding like music to him. Jisoo didn’t want to flaw Junghan’s beautiful skin so he only kissed him in all placed he felt like it was comfortable to do so, at this stage of their relationship.

Junghan, then, stopped Jisoo, and he brought him up to kiss his lips again.

“Let me give back, you’ve only been giving me this amazing things, now it’s your turn” Junghan said.

“Well, you already gave me enough, I would say” Jisoo said and Junghan smiled.

“Let me spoil you” he said and he made both of them sit up.

Junghan sat on Jisoo’s lap, each leg on Jisoo’s sides. He then proceeded to kiss Jisoo and the boy let him do, he kissed back when he was kissing his lips, but he let himself enjoy the feeling of having Junghan’s lips on his neck, jaw and collarbones. Junghan was loving this because of Jisoo’s feedback, he wasn’t really vocal, but he sighed deeply every time he liked what Junghan did, making Junghan smile proud that he had made Jisoo feel that way.

“You’re beautiful” Junghan told Jisoo, as he looked at him.

“You’re more beautiful than me” Jisoo chuckled.

“I doubt it” he said and kissed Jisoo again.

“Hmm…” Jisoo said “Tell me again why we didn’t do this a long time ago?”

“Because we were stupid” Junghan said and they laughed.

“Come on, let’s go to sleep, it’s been a long day” Jisoo said and he made the both of them lay down.

He spooned Junghan and kissed his cheek.

“Goodnight” Junghan said.

“Goodnight” Jisoo whispered and Junghan turned off his little light leaving the room dark.

 

“Morning, love birds” Junghan’s dad sang as he opened the bedroom door, waking the couple up “It’s time to go to school”

“Go away, dad” Junghan groaned and he turned around, burying his face in Jisoo’s chest.

“Aww, look at you” the man said and smiled “So jealous” he then left and Jisoo chuckled at Junghan’s dad reaction.

“Your dad’s so cool” Jisoo said and Junghan chuckled. Then he looked up at Jisoo.

“How did you sleep?” he asked.

“I’ve never slept so well in my life” Jisoo said and Junghan gave him a morning kiss “Morning”

“Morning” Junghan replied smiling “Live here forever… I don’t think I’ll let you go back to your house” he clung into Jisoo like a koala.

“Come on, we don’t want to be late” Jisoo said as he hugged Junghan back.

“Ok” Junghan sighed and he detached himself from Jisoo.

Both of them stretched and got out of bed.

“You can shower first” Junghan said “I’ll be preparing the stuff for today”

“Ok” Jisoo said and he took his uniform.

“You’ll find towels there and you can use my shampoo and whatever you need”

“Thanks” Jisoo said and he was about to go when Junghan stopped him by taking his hand. Then he approached Jisoo and kissed him again.

“I love you” Junghan whispered.

“I love you too” Jisoo said and then he left for the bathroom.

Soon they were both showered. When Junghan came into the room with his damp hair wearing his uniform Jisoo couldn’t hold his laughter.

“Oh my god, you look like a crazy person with your hair like that” Jisoo laughed.

“I know” he said “Imagine if I didn’t take care of it”

“Yeah… you have way too many stuff for your hair in there” Jisoo said.

“If I didn’t have all that stuff my hair would look like . If I want to have long hair I need to take care of it”

“And I’m glad you do because your hair is amazingly soft and beautiful” Jisoo said and he combed Junghan’s damp and messed hair “But please, now go and blow dry it”

“Don’t you like me when I look like this?” Junghan joked and he made a y pose.

“Of course I do, you’d look beautiful with anything on your head” Jisoo said.

“I know” Junghan said and Jisoo laughed “Come on, both of us need to blow dry our hair”

They both went into the bathroom and Jisoo blow dried it first while Junghan put on a ton of stuff on his hair like heat protectant, some smoothing stuff and some other liquid things Jisoo didn’t see the purpose of. When he finished he passed the blow drier to Junghan and looked at him dry his hair. It was naturally straight so just by blow drying it was enough for him. When he was finished blow drying he pulled out the strand of hair he always had out and then he tied the rest in a low ponytail.

“Done” Junghan said “And that was my hair routine” Jisoo went to stand behind Junghan and then he hugged him. They looked at each other in the mirror “Damn, we’re hot” Jisoo laughed.

“I guess” he said.

“I mean, look at us, we’re really pretty” Junghan said and he touched Jisoo’s cheek “You’re really handsome, it’s disgusting how beautiful you are”

“And you’re an angel, to make it short” Jisoo said.

“We’re the best looking couple ever” Junghan said proudly and Jisoo kissed his cheek “We look really good together… wow”

“Ok, that’s enough, your ego is overwhelming me” Jisoo said and he took Junghan’s hand and made them get out of there before Junghan started kissing himself, which he would totally get, because he was gorgeous.

“Morning, dad” Junghan said when they got into the kitchen. Junghan’s dad was making breakfast for all of them, and it looked really good.

“Morning” Jisoo said.

“Morning boys, how was the night?” he asked raising his eyebrows.

“It was fine, dad, now please, quit the teasing” Junghan said.

“Come on, it’s the first time my boy has a boyfriend, I need to make sure you’re being responsible” he said.

“If you’re asking if we had ,” Junghan said and Jisoo chocked on his toast, Junghan gave him a glass of water “no, we didn’t, we only made out” Jisoo almost spit out the water, but he didn’t “What? I was going to tell him sooner or later”

“I know… but I was hoping I wasn’t present while you told him” Jisoo said and the man laughed.

“It’s fine, Jisoo, it’s normal for young couples to be like that” he said.

“I know, still, it’s weird” he said and Junghan smiled at him.

“You’re so cute” Junghan said and Jisoo blushed “Wonwoo’s gonna freak out when he sees you this morning”

“Yeah, I can imagine” Jisoo sighed.

They finished breakfast pretty quickly and they went upstairs to brush their teeth and take their bags. They said goodbye to Junghan’s dad and headed to school, hand in hand.

When they reached the point where Junghan usually met Wonwoo they noticed the boy wasn’t there yet with his sister, so they waited for a few minutes.

Wonwoo and his sister were walking down the street. They were a bit late because Hanji had spent 15 minutes to do her hair, because she didn’t like how it looked like every time she did something to it.

“Come on, Junghan’s going to be waiting for us” Wonwoo said as he made his sister walk faster. He noticed as soon as they turned the corner Jisoo was with Junghan and he realized the boy had spent the night with Junghan.

The siblings reached the couple and Hanji was really excited to see Jisoo, she quickly hugged him and he hugged her back, making Junghan squeal at the cuteness before him.

“It’s been a long time” Jisoo told Hanji and she nodded cutely.

“Do you like my hair?” she asked him showing him her hairstyle.

“It’s so pretty” he said and Wonwoo chuckled.

“She’s been doing that for 15 minutes” Wonwoo said “It’s a freaking simple braid”

“But I did all by myself” she said proudly.

“Wow, you did amazing” Junghan said and Wonwoo glared at him.

“If I had done it for her we would’ve been here earlier” he said and she shrugged.

“Don’t listen to him, he’s just jealous” Jisoo said and Hanji laughed.

“How come you’re here today?” she asked the boy.

“That’s what I was going to ask” Wonwoo said and smirked at Junghan.

“It’s a long story” Junghan said “We’ll tell you on the way”

“Alright” Wonwoo said “Come on, Hanji, stop hugging Jisoo and let’s go”

“I don’t want to, he’s my boyfriend” she said and Jisoo laughed when he saw Junghan’s face.

“Sorry, Hanji, I really like you, but Jisoo is my boyfriend” Junghan said and Jisoo chuckled.

“It’s ok, Junghan” Jisoo said smirking.

“I know, but he doesn’t have a girlfriend, so I am his girlfriend” she said and Wonwoo rolled his eyes.

“She’s Mingyu’s girlfriend too, apparently” Wonwoo said and Jisoo laughed. He then stood up from his crouching position and went to hold Junghan’s hand.

“Let’s go” Jisoo said and Junghan kissed his cheek, making the other boy smile.

On the way to Hanji’s school Jisoo and Junghan told everything that happened with Jisoo’s parents and how he ended up sleeping over at Junghan’s house. Wonwoo was really surprised to hear the story, but Jisoo’s parents’ reactions weren’t that surprising, it was the situation that Jisoo was now in that was surprising, not being able to be himself in his own house.

They soon got to Hanji’s school, where they met with Mingyu and Hanji went into the school. The filled Mingyu in with all that happened, although they’d have to explain it all, all over again and lunch.

However, they weren’t able to do so, because that day they were joined by two new people: Seokmin and Seungkwan. Apparently Soonyoung had invited them to eat with them and Mingyu was really happy to have someone of his class in the table. Wonwoo was pleased to see that Mingyu had other friends than his own, and he encouraged Mingyu to meet with them some time after school.

All of them were surprised at how Soonyoung was being during lunch time. Himself, Seungkwan and Seokmin were a hilarious trio that never failed to make them laugh. Their jokes and personalities made the perfect combination. They became really good friends.

They told the others they were practicing every Wednesday and Thursday after school for the concert, and they invited them to come over whenever they wanted. But, deep down, it was an excuse to meet and have fun together.

 

Jisoo was worried about coming back home. He left at night and he just left his parents there. When he got home he knew his mum was there, since her car was parked in the driveway. He came in.

“Jisoo?” she asked coming to the hall “Jisoo, dear!” she said and ran to hug her son “Are you ok?”

“Yes, I’m fine” he said and he thought he was going to feel some kind of remorse from leaving the night before, but he didn’t feel like that at all.

“We missed you so much, son, don’t ever leave like that again, your dad was devastated”

“Has he changed his mind about Junghan and me?”

“I don’t think so, dear” she said.

“Then, I don’t care” he said “And what about you? You haven’t told me your opinion”

“I think your dad is right on one side, but you deserve to be happy, as all of us do. I am happy as long as you are, but I will have to get used to living with this now, I also see this as a sin, Jisoo, but I’m trying to accept it for you” she said.

“Ok, that’s the only thing I’m asking for. I understand if you find it hard, but as long as you’re willing to accept it I’m fine” he said and sighed.

“But, I’m afraid Junghan won’t be welcomed here. He’s the one who turned you like this, after all” she said and Jisoo sighed, trying to calm himself.

“I was about to say something, but I’m going to shut up, just to avoid more drama” Jisoo said “Junghan has nothing to do with this, that’s all I’m going to say”

“You’re staying here today, aren’t you?”

“That’s the plan” Jisoo said and then he went into his room.

Jisoo stayed in his bedroom and only moved to go to the toilet. He heard his dad come home and he assumed his mum told him Jisoo was home, but he didn’t go to greet him, as he usually did. He just ignored him.

A few hours later his mum knocked on his door.

“Honey, Junghan’s dad is here, he’s asking for you”

Jisoo stood up and went straight to the front door. He knew his father was in the living room, but when Jisoo walked past him they didn’t even look at each other.

“Hi” Jisoo greeted Mr. Yoon.

“Hi, boy” he said “I brought you this” he gave Jisoo his bag with his pajamas and clothes he had brought the night before.

“Oh, thanks”

“Junghan told me you weren’t staying tonight so I thought it’d be nice if you had your pajamas back”

“Yeah, I didn’t even think of it” Jisoo said and the man looked at him, then he looked behind Jisoo, and he could see his dad looking at the man and his son.

“Look, I know things are not going as you wanted, but your father just wants you to be happy, I know how he must feel” the man said.

“I know, but he’s forbidden Junghan to come here. He thinks it’s his fault that I’m gay, and he now thinks Junghan’s some kind of walking sin who poisons everything he touches, so yeah, I’m pretty mad at him”

“Wow” Junghan’s dad said.

“And, I don’t know if Junghan told you this, but he said he’d rather live without me here than with me being a sinner” Jisoo said.

“I know he’s your dad, but what a ” Mr. Yoon said making Jisoo laugh.

“I know, I think so myself” Jisoo said.

“Well, kid, I’m afraid I’ve got to go, but let me tell you, I don’t want you to be unhappy, you’re pretty much like a son to me and you’ve helped my Junghan very much, he’s so happy right now and I can’t thank you enough, so don’t hesitate when coming over, you’re welcome anytime, you just have to give me or Junghan a call and I’ll come to pick you up, or you can knock at our door and we’ll let you in, with no problem. You shouldn’t feel like a burden, I know you felt that way yesterday, because Junghan told me, but you shouldn’t, because I’m more than willing to bring you home and take you as my kid, ok?” Mr. Yoon said putting his hand on Jisoo’s shoulder.

“Ok” Jisoo said and he tried not to cry “Thank you so much, Mr. Yoon”

“Please, call me Jungjin” the man said and Jisoo nodded.

“Ok, Jungjin” he said and he smiled.

“Junghan will kill me when I tell him I came here without him”

“He’ll be fine” Jisoo laughed.

“Take care, ok? And remember what I told you”

“Thank you, drive safe”

“See you, son” the man said and went to his car. Jisoo closed the door and felt a tear fall.

“Is everything ok?” his mum asked him.

“How is it possible that another family wants me more than my own family? That doesn't make any sense” Jisoo said looking at his mum. She opened but didn’t say a thing.

Jisoo went to his bedroom, again, being ignored by his dad.