Trip to the store

One Year

(Alyssa's POV)

I left Abby's room shaking my head. I started pacing up and down the hallway. I can't go without Abby.

What if I say something stupid? What if I mess up? I turned around to continue my pacing, but instead I collided into something.

"Ugh what the hell did I just run into?" I said rubbing my arm that broke my fall. Well great, now I'm going to get a bruise.

"That would be me." I looked up and saw Kyuhyun standing above me with a smirk on his lips. He extended a hand to help me up.

"Thanks..Sorry about that, I get distracted really easily."

"Nah its fine, but we have to get going the guys are waiting for us." Kyuhyun grabbed my arm and started dragging me to the car. He stopped in front of this big black van. "Get in." He opened the door and nearly pushed me in.

I looked up and tried to find a seat. There was Ryeowook and Sungmin sitting together and Kyuhyun sat down next to Donghae. That left me with Eunhyuk.

I rolled my eyes and sat down next to the man who I used to be obsessed with.

"Alyssa, since we're gonna be seeing you a lot how about we get to know you." Donghae looked straight at me with a grin on his face.

"Sure what do you guys wanna know?" I looked around at them all hoping they wouldn't ask something weird. Like what my bra size is or something.

"Well I heard that you are an ELF, so who's your bias?" Kyuhyun said raising his eyebrows and crossing his arms. 

Sungmin hit Kyuhyun over the head. "Babo! You can't just ask her like that!"

"Yeah!" Donghae piped in. "So who is your bias by the way?" Kyuhyun glared at Donghae and Sungmin tried to lean over and slap Donghae too.

"It's fine guys, I don't mind telling." I looked around nervously. I should have known that they would have asked.

"My bias is actually Eunhyuk."

"But I thought you hated Eunhyuk?" Donghae asked.

"Things can change." I said shrugging my shoulders.

They turned around, I guess thats the only thing they wanted to know. I shrunk into my seat and let out a huge yawn. I guess now is a good time to take a nap.

 

{Eunhyuk POV)

She can't be serious, there's no way I'm her bias.

Alyssa didn't seem like she liked me...She was too busy yelling at me and trying to murder me. I'm surprised she didn't try to me.

Maybe somewhere deep inside her is a sweet person. Earlier when she was playing with Abby, the way she moved with the music. I just couldn't look away.

She actually looks really pretty when she's focused.

Alyssa opened her eyes and looked straight at me. "Can you not stare at me when I'm trying to sleep..Its really uncomfortable."

Oh god, I hadn't realised that I was watching for so long. "Sorry I didn't notice." 


(Alyssa POV)

"So...you like me?" Eunhyuk tried to stiffle back a chuckle.

"Oh god, don't flatter yourself." I rolled my eyes and looked at him in disgust.

"Its ok Alyssa, you can admit that you love me." 

"Ok, lets get something straight. I do not love you, and just because you're my bias doesn't mean I'm going to praise the ground you walk on." God, how can someone be so full of themself.

"Ok, I get it. But why'd you pick me to be your bias?" Eunhyuk looked at me in confusion.

"Well, honestly at first my bias was Sungmin. But I kind of have a thing for rappers, and dancers are just so y. So I ended up falling for you." I looked over at him to see a big gummy smile. The inner fangirl in me wanted to freak out and hug him. But of course my awesome will power pushed the urge away.

"So, you think I'm y?" Eunhyuk scooted his face closer towards me.

"I thought you were y. Meaning past tense. Now get out of my bubble." I pushed his head back with my finger. 


I felt the van come to a stop. "Lets go guys, we're here." Ryeowook stood up and ushered us out and towards the store.

"Ok so we can get this done faster lets split up into groups of three." Ryeowook announced.

Hehe he seems like such a mom in person.

"I WANT TO BE WITH ALYSSA!" Sungmin hooked arms with me and held it tight.

"Um ok, I'm with Sungmin I guess."

"I'll take Kyuhyun and Donghae then I'll meet you guys at the front in 20 minutes." Wookie grabbed his partners and hustled to start shopping.

"So I guess I'm with you two?" Eunhyuk walked in front of me and Sungmin.

"Yup! Come on Lyssie!!! Lets get shopping!" Sungmin dragged me into an aisle. 

Lyssie? How did he know my nickname? Thats kinda creepy...


Sungmin let go of my arm and started to scan the shelves. "Do you think we need kimchi?" Sungmin looked at me waiting for my answer. 

"Um...kimchi?"

"Don't tell me you don't know what kimchi is." Eunhyuk was holding back a laugh.

"Well sorry. I'm not sure.if you noticed, but I'm not korean."

Eunhyuk held his hands up in surrender. Ugh, I didn't know it was possible for me to be annoyed.

Since I seemed to be no help, I just watched Sungmin and Eunhyuk throw sauces and noodles and other things I didn't recognize into the cart.

"Hey Lyssie, can you grab that sack of rice for me?" Minnie pointed to a sack way at the top of the shelf.

"Well, I'll try." I stood on my tippie toes and tried to reach it but I was too short.

"Here I'll get it for you." Eunhyuk walked over and started to reach for it.

"No its fine I've got it."

"Just let me help you stop being so stubborn!" 

"I am not stubborn! You know what fine, I don't care anymore." I stomped over to Sungmin. "Are we done yet?"

"Yeah! Lets go!"  Sungmin said skipping ahead of me with the cart.

We met up with the other group in the car. I got in the car first and slumped into a seat. I closed my eyes hoping they would leave me alone.

I was just about to fall asleep when I felt someone poke me. "Hey, I'm sorry if I made you angry."

I didn't even have to open my eyes to know it was Eunhyuk.

"Can you just leave me alone."

I thought he would respond and try to piss me of, but I only got silence. Well, I can finally take my nap now


~15 minutes later~

"Lyssie! WAKE UP!" I opened my eyes to see a smiling Sungmin in my face.

"Wait I thought I fell asleep in the car?" I looked around and noticed I was laying on the couch.

"Yeah, Eunhyuk carried you in. Hurry up and get in bed!" I giggled and walked down the hallway to Leeteuk's room.

I slipped into pj's and got in bed. Hmm, wheres Leeteuk? He should be in bed by now... Well theres no point in waiting for him. I put my headphones in and drifted off to sleep.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

OMG GUYS OMG!!!!!! I feel so bad.... I've been putting off writing this chapter for over a week. You see I'm out of town so I didn't think I could write it, but I felt guilty so I ended up writing it.....ON.MY.PHONE. Omg you don't even know I almost murdered my phone. I got halfway through and then I accidently deleted it all and I had to rewrite it. I almost cried....Ok I just realized this authors note is starting to turn into a rant...so sorry..OK love you!!!!!!

-Flipflops34