Dealing with the Monkey

One Year

(Alyssa's POV)

 

I can't believe it, I get to share a room with Eunhyuk!

 

Ok calm down now Alyssa, we don't want him to think that you're a freak.

 

"Um excuse me, are you ready?" Eunhyuk asked me motioning down the hallway.

 

Oh god, I need to stop talking to myself. "Oh yeah, sorry." I mumbled.

 

He picked up my viola and suitcase and started walking down the hallway.

 

"WAIT! Here I can take this," I said, grabbing my viola from his hands protectively. 

 

"No it’s ok I can carry it for you." Eunhyuk argued, reaching to grab my case.

 

"No! It’s just… I don't like other people to touch my viola. No offense." I said clutching on to my viola.

 

"You didn't seem bothered when Henry was touching it." Eunhyuk started scooting closer to me.

 

"Well Henry knows what he's doing! Of course I didn't have a problem with it!" I yelled. "Now can you back away from me and just take me to your stupid room. I'm jetlagged and I just want to sleep!"

 

"Whatever, follow me," Eunhyuk mumbled, while turning and walking towards a room.

 

I walked in the room and planted myself on the bed. "Aren't you going to change first before you sleep?"

Eunhyuk said chuckling at me.

 

"No, why does it bother you." This monkey is starting to irk me.

 

"Well yeah, I've never seen someone sleep in skinny jeans and a T-shirt. Americans sure are strange."

 

"Excuse you! Fine, whatever I'll change." I walked to my suitcase and pulled out my basketball shorts. I started to take off my jeans when I heard a gasp behind me.

 

"Oh my god! Couldn't you warn me before you start stripping!!" Eunhyuk turned around sharply while covering his eyes.

 

"Stop being such a baby! It’s not like I was or something." 

 

"Here you can turn around now I'm done...baby" I said laughing at him.

"Hey are you guys ok? I heard some screams." Leeteuk walked in the room looking more sober than before.

 

"No, we are not ok. I cannot share a room with him. I might go crazy and kill him." I said pointing my finger at Eunhyuk.

 

"What! I'm the problem? You were the one that was basically stripping right in front of me!" Eunhyuk said pointing right back at me.

 

"OK! Calm down you two! If you really want to switch rooms you can sleep with me." Leeteuk said trying to calm us down.

 

"Good! That’s much better." I bent down and grabbed my viola case motioning for Leeteuk to hurry up.

 

With a sigh Leeteuk picked up my suitcase and led me down to his room. "Ok you can put your case here and your suitcase can go in the closet." Leeteuk sat down on the bed with a groan and laid down.

 

"Um… Leeteuk… Where do I sleep?" Trying not to blush I looked down at the floor.

 

"You can sleep with me, don't worry I won't you." He said with his high pitched laugh.

 

"Sorry about that. I'm a little crazy sometimes. I hope I didn't hurt you." I hesitantly laid down next to him and got under the covers.

"It’s fine, compared to living with all of the members I don't think anything can bother me anymore." Leeteuk flipped over facing me.

 

"Well good night Alyssa." He closed his eyed and slowly drifted off to sleep.

 

If this is what the first day is like. Living in Korea is gonna be fun.

 

 

Commentary:

 

Abby: Alyssa!! Why were you in Leeteuks room? You're supposed to be with Eunhyuk

 

Alyssa: Oh god! I don't know what I saw in him! He is so annoying.

 

Abby: How could you go from loving him to hating him in one day?

 

Alyssa: I'm a very complex person, don't judge me.

 

Abby: Complex... More like crazy.

 

Alyssa: What was that?

 

Abby: Nothing!

 

Alyssa: Hmm mh