Welcome to Shinee World

One Year

(Alyssa's POV)
"I am not going to his bellybutton!" Abby yelled running out of the room.
Teukie stood up and ran after her, while everyone else just stared at me.
"You were gonna make her my..my?" Yesung said popping his head back in the room. I stood up shrugging my shoulders, "I'll go check on Abby."
 

I opened the bedroom door to see Leeteuk kissing Abby. Wait..she was..kissing him back!!! "WHAT THE **** ARE YOU DOING!?" Abby and Leeteuk looked up at me and she pushed him away. "Alyssa its not what it-" Before Abby could finish I was already out of the dorms.
 

I didn't really know where I was going, but as long as I was far away. After awhile I stopped and found myself in a park. I sat down on a brown, rotten bench and curled up in a ball. Not caring who heard me I started to cry, out of anger, jealousy, and pure sadness.

"Alyssa..n-noona?" I brought my head up to see a guy standing above me with a mouth mask on. "Do I know you?" I said with an irritated tone. "Oh sorry," He said removing the mask. "I'm Taemin, from Shinee. We met the night you and Abby noona had your first performance."
"You mean the night I got drunk out of my mind." I said resting my head on my legs. "Don't forget when you told Onew hyung you like the way he moans." Taemin giggled sitting down next to me.
 

I laughed with him glad to get my mind off of things.
"Alyssa noona-"
"Eh no, don't call me noona...it makes me feel old."
"Alright..Alyssa, why were you crying." He questioned pointing to my red eyes.
 

I sighed and scrubbed at my face. Thank GOD that I didn't wear make up today. "Let's just say, that I was betrayed by someone important to me."
"Aw, I'm sorry noona." He said earning a death glare from me. "Oops I forgot."
I sighed and slumped back down in the bench.
 

"Hey noona, do you want to come visit the Shinee dorm, I bet we could cheer you up!"
"No thanks Taemin, I've had enough of guys..."
"Noona's a lesbian? Well I guess I could take you to the SNSD dorm..."
I sat up defensively, "Taemin no! I like men very much!"
"Oh, well then come on!" He said in a whiney voice tugging on my arm.
"Aish Taemin no!" I said shoving him off.
 

"Noona's a hard to get type?" Taemin said scooting closer to me. "Noona don't make me force you." He whispered in my ear. I jumped back my ears and cheeks blood red. "Ok, ok I'll come with you."
 

He jumped up and grabbed my arm, running both of us to an apartment complex across the street. He unlocked the door and brought me inside. "Welcome to SHINEE WORLD!" I giggled at his cute excitment.
"Taemin you're back? Did you bring back dinner?" Onew steeped in but stopped as soon as he saw me.
"H-hello.." I said awkwardly.
He bowed 90° while we stood in silence.
 

"I'm sorry that we got a bad first impression, I'm not usually like that!" I said pressing my hands on his shoulders. "It's fine Alyssa-ssi. Just no drinking around me." Onew said smiling warmly at me. I sighed in relief, and Taemin pulled me into the living room.
Sitting on a couch was Key, Minho, and Jonghyun.
 

"Who's the hottie?" Jonghyun said earning him a slap from Key. "Stand up and introduce yourselfs!" Key scolded.
"Its fine, I already know you guys. My name's Alyssa. I'm a trainee at SM." I said bowing.

"We know who you are." Minho mumbled. "Yeah you play the violin right?" Jonghyun said standing up. I glared at him, "YAH its not a violin its a viola!" I yelled. "Geez why are people so stupid viola is so much better, what an idiot." I mumbled in english. "Keke! High five someone finally got Jonghyun to shut up." Key said nudging me. "Sorry thats a touchy subject for me." I said blushing.

Key pulled me over to sit on a smaller couch next to him, with his arm over my shoulder. There was a knock on the door and Onew stood to get it. Next thing I see is Leeteuk, Abby, and Eunhyuk infront of me.


Muahahahahaha what happens next stay tuned to find out muahahaha! Lol jk I guess since it's October I feel kind of evil.... Anywho thanks to all who subscribed I am humbly honored! (Why do all my author's notes sound cheesy? Maybe cause I'm from Wisconsin?) Ok that was bad. Soooo comment suggest and subscribe! For reals we appreciate it! ^.^
 
flipflops34