Truth or Dare?

One Year

(Abby's POV)
When we got home I went into my bedroom to Yesung removing his t-shirt.
He jumped to the sound of the door opening.
I screamed and covered my eyes. "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!"
He laughed. "Its okay Abby. Its just my chest...its not like you didn't see it all day today."
"So you aren't mad at me?" I asked uncovering my eyes, certain I was blushing really hard.
He realized how uncomfortable I was with this subject and quickly put on his shirt.
I let out a sigh of relief.
"Man...do guys in America never take off their shirts?" He laughed nervously.
"What?! They take off their shirts...well some do...like when they swim."
"Then why did you blush so hard when you saw me with my shirt off?"
I froze. "You saw me blush?"
He nodded. "Why'd you blush?" He asked, a smile forming on his lips.
Crap crap crap. Why does he have to be so good looking? Why can't he just leave me alone?
The door opened and Donghae poked his head in the room.
Yesung and I turned to look at him.
"Yes?" I asked.
"Ummm...the guys want to play a game of truth or dare. Wanna join?"
I sighed. "Did Alyssa agree to join?"
"She didnt want to...but Teukie hyung begged her to and she finally agreed."
Of course she would agree when the guy she likes asks her.
"Yeah sure. I'll be in there when I change into some PJ's.Donghae laughed. "Alright. See you in a minute." He said then closed the door behind him.
I turned to look at Yesung. "You mind?" I asked motioning to the door.
"Ah... Sure." He said then left the room for me to change.
I changed really fast then walked into the living room to see all my new famous friends and my one old friend sitting their waiting for me.
"There she is!" Teukie said as if I had taken a long time.
I laughed as I sat down next to him.
"Who's first?" I asked.
"Well, since you asked...Abby, you're first!" Alyssa said.
" What?!"
"Truth or dare?"
"Um...dare."
Alyssa grinned. "Yesung, go clean your belly-button."
"What?! This isn't my dare!" He protested.
"Just do it its part of Abby's dare." She said.
"Wait Alyssa...you aren't talking about what I think you are talking about are you?" I asked.
She laughed. "Yup!"
"No! Alyssa, I'm not doing that!"
"Hehehe. Yes you are."
"Wait what are you talking about?" Yesung asked, extremely confused.
"I am not going to his belly-button!" I bursted out, then ran out of the room before she could tell me otherwise.
I ran into my room and shut the door behind me, trying to let my heart stop racing.
There was a knock at the door.
"What?" I asked, hoping that it wasn't Alyssa.
The door opened and Teukie walked in.
"Abby...you don't have to if you dont want to...wait. Are you upset about her asking you to do that?"
I nodded slightly.
"Why?" He said sitting on my bed next to me.
"Well...in high school she dared me to the guy I liked's belly-button...it was so embarrassing for me and for him and he never talked to me again. Now she did it to me again with the guy I like...again."
I watched as he froze. "Wait...you like him???"
I nodded slightly as his mood shifted.
"Why?" He asked. "Why do you have to like him? Why can't you like me instead?"
I felt as if I just ran into a brick wall. "You like me Leeteuk?"
When I was expecting an answer he moved in and his lips met mine.
My heart stopped as he grabbed my neck, not letting me move away.
It felt so wrong since I knew Alyssa likes him...but it felt so magical at the same time...
My lips began to move back.
No no no! I can't be enjoying it!
The next second I hear "WHAT THE **** ARE YOU DOING?" and see Alyssa's angry face.