Valentine's Day

One Year

 

 (Abby's POV)

      I woke up in the morning to Alyssa cooking a bowl of ramen.  "Really Lyssa? Ramen at 6?" I frowned walking in the kitchen. "Well duh, Ramen is good any time of the day! Oh, and happy singles awareness day!"  She said with a grin on her face. Oh gosh, its Valentine’s Day...and wow she actually answered me. I sat down at the kitchen table. "You want some?"  "Uh, no thank you. I just want some coffee." I mumbled. "Aight. Just tell me if you want some." I nodded and put my elbow on the table, placing my face in my fist.

     

     What is she doing? Just yesterday she was giving me the silent treatment because I made a mistake, and now she is talking to me as if nothing happened. She made my day miserable yesterday, and now I'm going to make her day miserable. I stood up and walked to the bedroom. "You want some coffee?!" she yelled after me. "I'll make it for you." I didn't answer. 

 

~~At the dance studio~~

               

      "Alright! Let's try it from the top! Girls, focus! Alright! Focus!" our manager yelled at us.  I sighed and began the dance for the 30+ time that day. We heard a cough and we all turned around and saw the manager of the company. Our manager bowed to him and nodded for us to go.  I walked out of the room and went down the hall to the water fountain.  "Abby! Wait up!" Alyssa yelled after me. "Abby! Answer me!"  "Is anything the matter?" a familiar voice said. 

 

 

       We looked and saw Super Junior standing there. Eunhyuk was the one who spoke.  "Oppa, Abby won't talk to me," Alyssa said cutely.  I looked at her oddly. "Oppa?" She reached out and strung her arm through Eunhyuk's arm. "Oppa." she said matter-of-factly. Everyone, including myself, looked at them.  "You two are dating?" Teukie asked.  She nodded and Eunhyuk grinned.  Teukie then walked over to me and wrapped his arm around my waist. "Well so are we."  I looked at him. "We are?" "If you want too..." I looked at the jealousy on Alyssa's face and nodded. "Yup. We are."  Her face burned with anger. "Come on Abigail," she hissed. "We need to be getting back now." 

 

 

~~Back at the dorms~~

 (Yesung's POV) 

     I sighed as I took a sip of my soju and stared at the heart shaped box of chocolates in my hands. I got up and threw the chocolates in the trash. I bought them for Abby...But obviously she doesn't need them anymore.  Happy Singles Awareness Day Jong Woon. 



 

Hellooooo! A HA! I finally have an excuse for the chapter being late. It was supposed to be updated a while ago but my email blocked me and I couldn't get the chapter from Dark Keltha onto the interwebs TT.TT I was so frustrated. But I got my email back and also I got my new laptop so I'm sure chapters will be updated more often since I'm not writing it on a phone. Heeehee.  This might be a little short but I'll have the next chapter up before the day ends promise! Or else I give yall permission to kill me....Ok no don't because then you won't know what happens next.... Geez this is a long author's note if you read this well good for you... KBAI

  -flipflops34