Double Date pt. 2

One Year

 

(Alyssa's POV)

 

I sat in my room trying to decide what to wear for my date with Seungri.

 

Wait was it even a date? He asked me to hang out not to go on a date. But he did say he liked me…

 

Ok I need to stop over-thinking this. It’s just a lunch, so I should wear something casual.

 

I threw on a white floral T-shirt and a bright blue miniskirt and my favorite white sandals.

I heard my phone ring on my bed so I jumped over to check the screen.

*Hey, are you ready? I’m in the parking lot, do you want me to come up?*

CRAP IT WAS SEUNGRI! And I hadn’t even done my hair.

*No! I’ll be down in a little bit! :D*

I grabbed my purse from my desk and shoved my phone in it.

I scrambled around the living room trying to find my headband that I left in there last night.

“What are you doing?” Abby was staring at me with a spoonful of nutella in .

“HAVE YOU SEEN MY HEADBAND?” I continued to frantically search for it.

“Lys, it’s on your head.”

I reached up and touched my hair to feel my headband right in place.

“Oh, thanks….Well bye!” I waved trying to rush out the door.

“WAIT! Where are you going?” Abby yelled after me.

“Seungri’s treating me to lunch gotta go!”

I ran out of there as fast as I could to keep Seungri from waiting. Right outside the door was Seungri’s car waiting for me.

Just as I was about to open the door he jumped out and pushed me back.

“Nope! A gentleman always opens the door for a lady!” He smirked and ushered me in the car.

Oh gosh, he is TOO sweet. I felt my face burning up so I quickly fanned it.

“Are you blushing Alyssa?” Seungri laughed as soon as he got in the car.

“N-no, why would I be blushing…”

“You totally have the hots for me don’t you Alyssa.” Seungri chuckled.

“Can you stop goofing off and start the car!” I looked the other direction and pouted.

Seungri grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him. “I wonder how red your face will get if I kiss you.”

He slowly leaned in and I wasn’t stopping him. WHY WASN’T I STOPPING HIM? Oh, who am I kidding I want him to kiss me.

I felt Seungri’s hand leave my chin and heard the car start. I opened my eyes and saw Seungri smirking at me again.

“This is going to be fun.” I heard him laugh.

“You’re a jerk!”

 

~~~~

 

“Um, Seungri… Where are we going?” I struggled to keep up with Seungri as he pulled me down a sidewalk.

“We’re going to my favorite restaurant.” He finally stopped in front of a fancy looking building.

As I stepped inside I noticed that there were a lot of people there. The wait to get seats was enormous.

“You wait here babe, I’ll go get us a table.” Seungri winked at me as he walked over to the hostess.

I awkwardly stood by myself waiting for him to come back. I noticed that a group of girls were staring at me.

I tried not to be bothered by it but they even started pointing and whispering.

“Do I know you girls?” I finally snapped at them.

“No. You don’t.” One of them responded.

“Great then can you stop talking about me like I’m not standing right here!” I rolled my eyes and glared at all of them.

Just as the girl opened to retaliate, Seungri finally came back.

“Our table is ready Alyssa! OH! Did you make new friends?” He noticed the group of girls surrounding me.

“No they’re not my-“

“Seungri Oppa we’re such big fans!” A short skinny girl interrupted me and they all started shrieking.

“Oh you’re my fans. Well you girls obviously have great taste!” He smirked at the group of girls.

“Seungri can we go now, our table is waiting.” I nudged him trying to get his attention.

“In a second Alyssa! My fans are waiting! Now, who wants a picture?” The girls all crowded around trying to be the one standing next to Seungri.

“Alyssa dear, could you be a doll and take our picture.” Seungri handed me a camera and patted my head.

“Sure, why not.” I mumbled while turning on the camera. “Say kimchi!”

“KIMCHI!” They all shouted.

“Great I took the picture can we go now.” I rolled my eyes irritated by the girls.

“One moment, they want my autograph too!” Seungri struggled to sign the papers the girls were throwing at him.

“LOOK! I didn’t come out here with you to wait while you gave fanservice. It’s either me or them!” I yelled at the back of Seungri’s head. I waited for him to answer, but he didn’t even hear me.

Ugh! I couldn’t believe he was ignoring me. What a freaking jerk face. I growled at the whole scene and stormed out of the restaurant.

I should have known he was just a stupid fame . He was way too much of a flirt from the start. Alyssa why were you so stupid!

“ALYSSA! Wait, where are you going?” Oh my gosh. Was Seungri running after me, okay maybe he isn’t so bad.

I turned around with a big smile on my face as he ran towards me.

“Thank god I caught you. You still have my camera the girls want more pictures.” He reached down and snatched the camera from my hands. “Thanks boo!”

I stood there motionless for a second.

“SEUNGRI YOU MOTHER TRUCKING JERK! UGH I HATE THE WHOLE WORLD!!!!!!!!”

 

~~~~

 

I stormed into the apartment still muttering curse words under my breath. Abby was still sitting on the couch with a spoonful of nutella.

“How was your date with Seungri?” She asked sourly.

“DON’T GET ME STARTED ON THAT MAN! WHO THE HECK TAKES A GIRL TO A RESTAURANT ONLY TO LEAVE HER TO GO TAKE PICTURES WITH A GROUP OF GIRLS!” I screamed.

“So, I’m guessing it was bad…”

“No, not bad. Catastrophic! I didn’t even get to sit at the table. I didn’t even get to see what type of food the restaurant had!” I sat on the couch with a plop. “Men .”

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I checked it reluctantly thinking it was Seungri.

*Hi friend! My schedule ended early… Do you want to hang out now?*

“Who’s that?” Abby leaned over the couch trying to see my phone.

“It’s Eunhyuk… He wants to hang out now...”

“Two dates in one day?? PLAYA!” Abby laughed.

“Ok the thing with Eunhyuk is not a date!”

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

“Friend! Did you forget we’re neighbors? I can hear your voice. Let’s go the day is young.”

“You should go. You’re distracting me from my book anyway.” Abby shoved me off the couch.

I slowly dragged myself to the door and opened it slowly.

“Aw, you look really pretty. Come on, let’s go!” Eunhyuk grabbed my hand and skipped down the hallway.

 

~~~~

 

I stared at my surroundings. Eunhyuk and I had driven at least an hour out of the city. I was surrounded by mountains and fields and rivers.

“This is beautiful.” I gasped.

“I figured no one had taken you to the country side yet.” Eunhyuk pulled to the side of the road and got out of the car.

He knocked on my window and motioned for me to follow him.

“Come on, I want to show you something.” He smiled that stupid gummy smile of his and started walking through the field.

I walked slowly behind him, watching the ground and hoping not to step on anything. See, I’m fine with looking at nature from outside, but actually walking through it isn’t my style.

“Faster you baby! Or it’ll take all day!”

I frowned at him and started to pick up my pace. Though I was still looking at my feet, and I happened to run into Eunhyuk’s back.

“Oh, sorry.” I mumbled.

“It’s fine, we’re here!” Eunhyuk said proudly.

“Where exactly are we?” I glanced around.

He stood behind me and faced me towards a little cabin. “There!”

“Why did you take me to a cabin? Oh my god, are you going to me???” I screeched.

“No! I just wanted to share my secret place with you!”

“Your secret place?” I frowned at him.

“Yeah, this is where I come when I’m stressed. I wanted to share it with my friend…”

“Well…take me inside then.”

 

 

The cabin was small but it was really nice. Eunhyuk even set up a little meal for two which was amazing since I was starving.

He didn’t really say much, he just kind of stared off into space while I ate.

“Are you okay?” I nudged his shoulder.

“Yeah, I’m fine. I was just thinking.”

“Thinking about what, you seemed kind of tense.”

“I was just thinking about, you.” He turned and stared right into my eyes. “I was thinking about how pretty you are and how nice you are and how lucky I am that you considered being my friend.”

“You did bring me here to me didn’t you?” I chuckled.

“You can’t be serious for two minutes.” Eunhyuk grumbled and cleared off the table.

“No, no I can’t. But thanks for saying I’m pretty!” I laughed at Eunhyuk as he continued to mumble to himself.

I walked over to where Eunhyuk was and placed my head on his shoulder. “Ok let me try this serious thing. Thanks for taking me here it was really nice, and I think I’m the lucky one. I led you on and treated you like crap, and you still did all of this for me. You’re too sweet.”

“You really mean that???” Eunhyuk turned around with the biggest gummy smile.

“Yeah, I guess so.”

“So can you be my girlfriend now????”

“Don’t get ahead of yourself now!”

 

~~~~

Eunhyuk and I walked back up to the apartment together. By the time we got back it was around 9pm.

“Goodnight Eunhyuk!”

“Goodnight….Can I at least get a kiss on the cheek?” He pouted.

I shrugged, why not. I leaned in and placed a quick kiss on his cheek.

“Now, goodnight.” I smiled and slipped in the door.

Abby wasn’t in the living room so I figured she was asleep. I dragged myself to my bed and layed down.  Just as I was about to fall asleep my phone buzzed.

*Alyssa, I’m sorry about our lunch getting interrupted. Want to try again tomorrow?*

It was Seungri. I didn’t even know how to respond to him. Maybe I’ll deal with it in the morning.

 


Oh I feel bad, that was a lot longer than a week. Please don't kill me. What can I say I'm lazy.... Anyway summer vaca for me and darkkeltha started so we have one less thing to distract us from writing. anywho comment, suggest, and subscribe. I love you all *muah*

flipflops34

ps. all you Alyssa/Seungri lovers don't hate me ok. 

pps. all you Alyssa/Eunhyuk lovers you're welcome ;)