Fishy Gets Sick

One Year

 

"Alyssa! I said I was sorry!" Eunhyuk ran up next to me.

"Did you have to scream that loud? It wasn't scary you wimp." I glanced over at him with a glare.

"Alyssaaaaaa." He continued to whine.

I saw Abby and Yesung a couple feet away from us, "Yesung I admire you for putting up with this baby."

Yesung looked at me confused while Abby gave me the 'what happened look'.

"I'll tell you later." I leaned over and whispered to Abby.

Yesung scratched his head, "Theres Leeteuk hyung, Donghae, and Kyuhyun with food. Wanna join them?"

I linked arms with Abby and skipped away before we could answer.

"Alyssa, let go of me." Abby snatched her arm away when we reached the table.

I sat down in between Leeteuk and Donghae. Abby was sitting between Yesung and Kyuhyun. And Eunhyuk sat in the seat next to Yesung but across from me.

"Want one?"

I looked over at Leeteuk offering me a french fry. "Yeah sure!"

I tried to reach out and grab it, but he yanked it away.

"No, say aaaah!" Leeteuk motioned to my mouth.

"Aaw?" I said uncomfortable with him feeding me. I looked over at Abby who was chuckling at me.

I jumped back and felt my red hot cheeks. Crap I was blushing.

"Guys, I-I don't feel too good." Donghae said clutching his stomach.

"Oh god," Abby said standing up and feeling his forehead "You've got a fever, we better get you home."

Unfortunatly we had to end our trip early, because of Donghae.

When we got back to the house I immediatly went to Leeteuk's room and layed down, bathing suit and all.

Eunhyuk barged in and shook his head at me, "You can catch a cold from sleeping in wet clothes."

"You can catch a punch from going into a room without knocking."

"Fine, just be careful ok, I don't want you to get sick too." He said while leaving.

UGH!!! Why is he so confusing? Why can't he just fight with me so I don't get confused.

I'll never understand that monkey...



 

OMG YOU GUYS!!!!!!!! Oh wow.... I didn't realize how long its been oh goodness.... Ok, so school started recently for us, and we've been kind of busy getting prepared for school and just getting used to things. So we didn't have as much time as we did in the summer to sit down and write a chapter for yall... So I just wanna say sorry and that its good to be back, and that we'll try to update more frequently..... 

LOVE YALL 

-flipflops34

 

pps. I apologize for the short chapter...but it was kind of awkward to write since I've been away for awhile

plus being brain dead doesn't help....lol