Getting to Know the Gang

One Year

 

 

 (Abby’s POV)

I felt this heavy weight suddenly fall on me…it felt like massive heart burn. I groaned and tried to move but the hard concrete beneath me had frozen my back into cramps.

I felt Alyssa give me a shove. "Abby...why'd you kick me?" she groaned.

"I didn't! Get off of me Lyssa-kay!" I yelled back at her realizing that it wasn’t heart burn but her lying on top of me trying to escape the hard floor.

"I'm not on you!" she protested.

Okay, now I’m confused. I opened my eyes to see a beautiful man on top of me. I mean, he was absolutely gorgeous! He looked like a blonde angel…and he reeked of alcohol.

I was absolutely stunned by how beautiful he was, but I knew who this man was.

It was Leeteuk from Super Junior.

"RAAAAAAAAPE!" I hear Alyssa shriek from beside me.

Oh my gosh that girl can yell. I saw the people that were standing up all around us holding their hands to their ears.

"Bwoh?" Teukie asked, realizing what this must look like to her.

"GET OFF OF HER!" Alyssa said, throwing him off of me. "STUPID.MALE.ERTS.DON’T.YOU.EVER.LEARN?" she yelled, crawling on top of him and slapping him with every word.

"WOAH Alyssa! Calm down!" I shrieked trying to push her off of him.

"Yah Teukie hyung are you okay!" said another random man.

She stopped attacking him to look at the other people.

I looked around me to see that all of the Super Junior was standing there. And out from the back to get a better look at who we were, Yesung came to the front of the crowd.

I nearly passed out. I feel like died and came back to life again, just to make sure that I actually saw him. He was just so beautiful with his crazy sort of hair. His face had no expression on it and it made him look so adorable!

"Oh my god…" Alyssa said after a moment of realization. "Abby...it’s Super Junior!" she whispered frantically.

"I KNOW! I figured that out. That’s why I was trying to get you off of him!" I told her sternly.

"U-um you don't hurt face okay?" Heechul said in some broken English, making circular motions around his face. Gosh! It was so cute!

"Geez, that’s the second time someone's spoken Engrish to us!" Alyssa said scoffing and rolling her eyes.

"Alyssa don't be rude!" I demanded.

"Hey you're the one that said if we ever meet them to treat them like normal people...so I shouldn't let him get away with it." She said, and then turned back to Heechul. "Yah! We speak Korean babo. Don't hurt yourself."

The rest of the Super Junior’s mouths fell open as she told The Kim Heechul off like that. All except Kyuhyun who was snickering about the whole situation.

"Ooh, a feisty one!" Kyuhyun said breaking the tense silence, stumbling his footing, obviously being a bit drunk himself.

I nudged Alyssa and motioned with my head towards Teukie.

"What?" she asked.

"Apologize!" I scolded.

"Um, sorry for attacking you."

"It's okay!" Teukie said with a bright smile trying not to fall over because of the alcohol. "Oh let us introduce ourselves! Ouri SHUPA JUNI-OYO!"

That was like the coolest thing on the planet for me! Like Super Junior introducing themselves right to Alyssa and I! It was so cute! Except…I don’t think that I was very perky about the whole subject because I was really tired. I just remember Yesung looking at me and kind of chuckling about me not really caring who they were at all.

"We know who you are" I said bluntly.

"You do?" Leeteuk said in disbelief "But you guys are... you're...”

"Not Asian? Yeah we know" Alyssa managed to giggle out. She looked like her face could explode at any minute. Her smile was from ear to ear and she was bright red with embarrassment.

"Kpop is big in America too you know...Except no one gives Texas any love…just California I mean why ca-"

Oh great…here she goes again, rambling on like some lunatic looking for a friend.

"Alyssa stop babbling!" I stopped her.

"Oh...Sorry, I like to talk..." She looked down and frowned to herself even more embarrassed.

Great. Thanks Alyssa. Now I feel bad for you and your rambling…

"Not to intrude or anything...but why are you guys sleeping outside?" Yesung asked.

Oh his voice is so cute!

"Hyung! That’s none of your business." Eunhyuk yelled.

I looked at Alyssa who was about to pass out hearing his voice in person.

"Aniyo...It's ok. You see I kind of flooded our dorm and we had to sleep outside." she explained.

"How'd you flood it?" Siwon asked raising his 'Shibrows'.

"Well you see, I was trying to make ramen and I kind of tripped on a pipe and busted it."

"Aigoo! She's so cute!" Eunhyuk gushed.

She turned to me sharply. "HE SAID I'M CUTE!!"

“Well, I guess sssssince they are in the building they can at leassst come inssside for a bed and ssssome food,” Teukie said scratching his head and slurring his words, obviously not comfortable with the whole situation.

“No Teukie, it’s fi ̶“

“Why thank you Teukie,” Alyssa cut me off. “We would love to stay.”

She shot me a glare for almost rejecting them.

I stuck my tongue out at her back.

The next thing I know, Kyuhyun is coming over to us, also smelling like alcohol, laughing, saying, “You guys are just too cute!” Then he got behind us and wrapped his arms around my neck.

Such a Kyuhyun move.

“Yah, somebody get the bags,” he told the others as he ‘escorted’ us, clumsily, five feet into their dorm.

“Henry!” one of them yells as all of us get into the dorms with the bags and stuff.

“Bwoh!” I hear from behind them.

“They are string players! You know like violin and crap like you!” the same one yells.

“BWOH!?”

The next second I know, the two of us had been thrown against the couch and Henry Lau, the cutest chubby cheeked Chinese/ Canadian the world has to offer, was in our faces.

“What do you play!?” he shrieked in our faces with extremely bad breath.

Alyssa backed up a little and wafted her hand in front of her nose. “Whew! You stink!”

Henry frowned and moved a little farther away from us and the guys snickered as they came to the sitting area to talk with us…poor Teukie was so drunk too…he tried to act sober but it didn’t work very well.

“So? What do you play!?” Henry asked again.

“Give them some space Henry,” Ryeowook said. “And besides, the cases are right over there by the door, shouldn’t you know what they are by that?”

It looked as if a light bulb went off in his head. “Good point!” He turned his head toward the cases and saw the tall hard cello case and looked at the tiny viola case.

He grinned and turned back at us. “Who plays the cello?”

“Me.” I said simply.

Then, unexpectedly, he jumped on Alyssa hugging her and squealing.

"RAAAAAAAAPE!" she screamed…again.

The next thing I know is Eunhyuk is grabbing Henry’s shoulders and ripping him off of Lyss.

“What do you think you are doing?” He screamed in Henry’s face.

Henry backed up a little as he inhaled Eunhyuk’s breath and pointed to Alyssa. “She’s a violinist.”

Then both Alyssa and I started laughing our heads off and it was their turn to look at us like WE were the crazy ones.

“Why are you laughing?” Henry frowned.

“Because!” Alyssa said when she got some air. “That! Is not a violin! It’s a viola!”

“No it’s not! It’s a violin!”

Alyssa laughed harder. “Okay, you go play that violin and you will see that it doesn’t get as high as you think.”

Henry grinned as he pranced over to the case. “Okay!” he exclaimed opening the case.

He got the instrument out and put on the shoulder rest like the old pro he was. He put rosin on the bow and tightened the hairs on it then lifted the instrument up on his shoulder, and then his face went red. “You’re right,” he said disappointed. “This is too big to a violin.”

“Told ya’ so,” Alyssa smirked.

Heechul finally, knowing he had to be the leader in this situation since Teukie was wasted, stood up to take charge of things. “Okay! We need to go to sleep we all have to get up early for some schedules. So can we all figure out what is going to happen tonight and who is giving up their beds and what not?”

“No Heechul…it’s fine,” I said, really not wanting to sleep in the same room as a guy if he wasn’t my brother.

“No it isn’t,” he demanded. “Okay people. Two of you need to share a bed with one of them and it can’t be Teukie because of him being drunk or Henry because he smells.”

“HEY!” Henry yelled.

“It’s true,” Alyssa giggled.

“People!” Heechul yelled. “We need to stop with the goofing around,” he said trying to hold back his laughter.

We all suppressed our own laughs for the sake of Heechul.

“I’ll give up my bed for Alyssa!” Eunhyuk said.

We all turned to look at him.

“You will?” We all looked at him in shock.

I mean, like selfish Eunhyuk, sharing his bed for the night? Whoa!

I turned to look at Alyssa, knowing that she had been obsessed with Eunhyuk since she began liking Super Junior three years ago. She was blushing so hard and finally suppressed an, “Okay.”

“Okay, now who will give up a bed for Abby?” Heechul asked.

There was silence.

Don’t all speak up at once. Sheesh, you bunch of selfish boys.

“I-I will givvvvvvvvvvveeeee up mmmmmmmmmmmyyy bedddd,” Teukie slurred.

I shook my head at Teukie. “That’s fine.”

“Anyone else?” Heechul asked.

Yesung stepped up to the front again and said softly, “I will.”

Everybody groaned. “Yesung you’re such a creeper!”

I felt myself blush so I looked down. “No, its fine. I don’t mind.”

“Good, now that everybody knows what’s going on, GO TO BED! Most of us have quite a lot of alcohol, not really being in our right minds, and Momma Teuk is flat out wasted. But no matter how you are feeling, we are all getting up at 5:30!”

They all groaned then said their goodnights and scurried off to their rooms.

After everyone had left, including Alyssa with the man of her dreams, I walked over to my bags to get them into Yesung’s room…where ever it might be.

“Let me help you,” I hear from behind me, and I feel my heart stop.

Yesung put his hand on my arm to stop me from picking up the largest bag.

“O-okay,” I stuttered.

Me? Stuttering!? What is wrong with me? I don’t act like this!

When he grabbed my bag and I grabbed my cello and purse, he walked slowly back to his room creating as much small talk as possible.

“So where are you from?” he asked me.

“Spring, TX.”

“Oh…” he said, obviously not knowing where it is. “Okay then…why are you in the SM Dorms at this time of night?”

“We are going to be the next SM group…we are doing classical music in an attempt to gain a wider variety of people of all ages.”

“Oh really? That’s great!” he said, seeming really excited.

“May I ask you a question?” I said as we got into his room.

“You already did,” he grinned at me as he went to his closet putting my suitcase on the floor of it.

“I mean another one.”

“Well, sure. Turn around though. I’m going to get dressed.”

“Wow you are a creeper,” I said turning around to face a pretty boring wall, so I wouldn’t see him.

He laughed a little. “Anyways, what was your question?”

“Is life around the dorms always like this?”

He laughed again. “What do you mean? You think we are too boring for you?”

I could hear him smirking even though we weren’t even facing each other.

“Oh no! You guys are ridiculously funny! …but, is it always this crazy? I mean, the whole place seems to move 20km a minute here! Like you can't stop paying attention for one second because you all move so fast!”

“Pretty much, except in the morning…it’s like living in a fraternity I guess. It really doesn’t have a dull moment. You would probably rather live with SNSD than with us until you get the leak in your room fixed.”

There wasn’t much talking again. It was pretty awkward actually, not to mention that I could hear him changing.

“Okay, finished. Your turn!”

“Oh hell no…” I whispered.

“It’s fine. I won’t do anything creepy. I promise,” he said as I turned around and started walking to the closet where he put my bags.

“You sure?”

He nodded.

“Positive?”

“Absolutely.”

“Only fools are positive, pabo.”

He glared at me, and just to be nice he went out of the room and stood outside as I changed.

“You done yet?” he whined not even five minutes later.

“Yeah. You can come in now.”

“Geez, thank you.” He complained, coming into the room.

He crawled in his bed and left me there to stare at him.

“Ahem?” I asked.

“Yes?”

“Uh…I don’t want to bother you, but…where do I sleep?”

“Where else?” he laughed a little, and then lifted the covers for me to join him.

“WHAT!?”

“Yeah! We are both performers and both need a good back, so it isn’t like we can sleep on the ground. Dude, we are going to sleep anyways, just get in the bed.”

I hesitated then tip-toed into the bed, which had to be no more than just a double-bed, so we were practically on top of each other just lying there like a log.

After a few minutes of lying there awkwardly, he fell asleep.

I was thinking about running away, but then the stupid boy threw his arm around my waist. I felt like I was about to die I was so happy. I smiled there stupidly for a couple of minutes then finally began to drift off to sleep.

I could get used to this…  

 

COMMENTARY:

Alyssa: Darn it...I didn't get to tell about my night with Eunhyuk...=(

Abby: It isn't like you did anything right? I mean, you don't even know each other...

Alyssa: Well...umm...about that...

Abby: *gasps and throws herself on top of Alyssa slapping her with every word* ALYSSA! HOW! COULD! YOU! DO! SUCH! A! THING!

Alyssa: I was just joking! I wasn't serious!

Abby: *gets off of Alyssa* Oh...well...still. At least you know how I feel about this whole situation about staying in a bed with another guy...

*both sit there awkwardly in silence for a few minutes*

Alyssa: *mumbles under breath* But I wish it happened.

Abby: What was that?

Alyssa: ...Oh nothing. (:D)

Abby: That's what I thought.

 

 

 


 Hey guys...so I know this is a long chapter, but we are still kind of setting up the story...so yeah. Um...comment and subscribe! Don't forget, we (well me mostly) like to hear the suggestions that you guys have for us. So don't be shy and really state what you think about the whole story.

                                                                                                 Night y'all!

                                                                                                                                                                                                        *darkkeltha