Lunch Disaster

One Year

 

(Alyssa’s POV)

 

Ok, Abby has been gone for too long now, and it’s starting to worry me. Leeteuk left too, and now I have a bad feeling about this. I turned over to look at Yesung and he seemed just as stressed as me.

“Yesung, do you know where Leeteuk went?” I asked him.

“No, I’ll go look for him.” Yesung got up to go search for his leader.

“Alyssa, you’ve hardly eaten your food. Here have a bite of mine.” Eunhyuk leaned over the table with a spoonful of rice. “Say ah!”

Oh my gosh…he can’t be serious.

I looked at the other members around the table and most of them were looking at us cutely and waiting for me to accept the rice from Eunhyuk.

I sighed and leaned over towards him. “Aaaah.”

“That was cute.” I heard Yesung’s sarcastic voice.

“Oh, you’re back! Did you find Teukie?”

He ignored me and started focusing on angrily stabbing his chicken.

“Woah, Yesung hyung are you ok?” Kyuhyun asked cautiously.

“Yeah I’m fine. Perfectly fine, why would anything be wrong with me?” He answered in a sarcastic tone.

Everyone took the hint and decided to leave him alone.

Suddenly, Abby came rushing back to the table with her eyes red and her face blotchy. She reached down to grab her purse and set a few bills on the table. “That should cover my meal, sorry guys I have to leave.” Abby rushed out before I could stop her.

Leeteuk entered a few moments later with a red mark on his already bruised face.

I stood up and approached him, “What the hell did you do to Abby?”

“Does that really concern you Alyssa?” Leeteuk brushed past me and sat down at the table.

“It does concern me since we’re talking about my best friend here! Now answer me!”

“You’re really something Alyssa. Do you not remember who I am? I’m your sunbae and I’m older than you. How dare you talk to me like you actually matter.” Teukie said without even looking at me.

Before I could change my mind I walked over to the table and picked up a glass of water and poured it over Leeteuk’s head.

I swiftly turned around and stormed out of the restaurant.

Once I got outside I realized that I didn’t have any money with me, so I couldn’t get a taxi. And that Abby took the car with her when she left.

WHY AM I SO STUPID! How am I supposed to get home!

I sighed and reluctantly pulled out my phone and called Eunhyuk.

“Alyssa! Are you okay??? Where are you? ARE YOU OKAY!?!?!” Eunhyuk screamed into the phone.

“STOP SCREAMING YOU’RE GIVING ME A HEADACHE! I’m still outside the restaurant, but I have no money and Abby took the car. Can you give me a ride home?” I whined.

I heard the phone click. D-did he hang up on me? What the heck!!! How am I getting home?

“ALYSSA!” I turned around to see Eunhyuk sprinting towards me.

“Thank god! So where’s your car?” I looked around but I didn’t see it.

“I came with the other member’s in the van so we’ll just have to take a taxi back. Don’t worry I’ll pay.”

“Thanks...” I mumbled.

 

 

(Inside the taxi)

 

“Alyssa..?” Eunhyuk nudged me.

“What?”

“I just….um. Well, are you ok?”

“I’m fine I’m just worried about Abby.” I sighed looking out the car window.

“So I’m guessing you two kissed and made up?” Eunhyuk chuckled.

“Yeah! She told me she was just using Leeteuk to make me jealous, and I told her how I was using you to- Um, never mind.”

“No it’s fine. The past is the past. All that matters is that in the future you’ll fall for me. For real this time.” Eunhyuk grinned at me.

“Stop saying those corny lines. They make me sick.” I fake gagged.

 

 

We finally reached the dorms and I ran out not even waiting for Eunhyuk.

I rushed in the door and found Abby curled up on the couch sobbing.

“Oh god, Abby.” I slowly approached the couch and patted her back. “Do you want to tell me what happened?”

“Not really.” Abby said still sobbing.

“Ok…. Now do you want to tell me?” I persisted.

Abby sighed and sat up. “You’re really something Alyssa.”

“Yeah I know, it’s the second time I’ve heard it today.” The incident with Teukie flashed back in my mind.

“What?” Abby stared at me.

“I’ll tell you later. Continue!!!”

“Well, I went to the bathroom after Yesung and I bumped heads and Teukie followed me. He said he would talk to me after I got out of the bathroom, and basically he said he wasn’t pretending and he really liked me. Then he kissed me and Yesung saw and…” Abby started crying again.

“Did you slap him??? I saw a red mark on his face!”

“Well yeah! Of course I did.” Abby said through her tears.

“Ok. That’s it! No more tears, no more drama, no more boys. Scratch that…no more STUPID boys. All that matters is us. We are going to debut tomorrow and we are going to rock it!” I stood up and punched my fist in the air.

Abby laughed slightly and whipped her tears. “You’re right, just us. Forever right?”

“Forever! Psh, we don’t need men. We can just buy cats and be cat ladies!!!!!” I pranced around the room.

“Um, sorry Lys you’re on your own with that. Now stop prancing like a freak and let’s get to bed. You can’t sleep through our debut.” Abby nagged me.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah. And you don’t cry anymore. You don’t want your face to look puffy tomorrow!!!” I yelled after her.

 

Wow…tomorrow’s the big day. It’s what we’ve been waiting for. Hopefully things will start to look up for us soon.



 

 

Ummm...I'm suprised I could even write this chapter. My mind got fried when I saw Eunhyuk's teaser picture. ;dalfkj;dkjf;adkf;akd He's amazing I can't even with that man!!! I can't wait until july 1st 6jib is gonna be amazing!

<3 flipflops34