Sisters

One Year

(Abby’s POV)

I can’t believe that we have been in the dorm for a little more than a week, and there is already drama…sheesh.

Do famous people fall in love that fast??? O.o

Yes, I heard everything that Eunhyuk said to Alyssa.

I have very good ears and even though Teukie didn’t hear what they said (probably because he is deaf because of all of the concerts), I did.

I sighed and looked down at my book. Suddenly, when seeing my best friend that mad, it didn’t feel right to be selfish and just sit here reading while she was busy, obviously by the way she stormed out of the room, being very confused.

I sighed again. I’m such a bad friend sometimes.

I gently messaged the muscle along my thumb on my right hand.

Why you do that?” I hear someone ask in a stuttered English.

I looked up to see Yesung standing there.

“Oh this?” I asked, motioning to my hand that I was messaging with the other. “It is because I have carpel tunnel and it usually hurts.” I said back in Korean, knowing that he doesn’t know very much English.

He sat down next to me and I scooted away some.

“You don’t like me?” he asked, noticing that I moved away from him.

“Ah, no. That’s not it. I just don’t like being touched, that’s all.” I said, blushing a little.

Please…don’t ask why, don’t ask why, don’t ask why…

“Why?”

Great. (-_-)

“I um…um…It’s because of something in my past that makes me really uncomfortable to tell to a complete stranger…it took me a long time to even tell Alyssa.”

He looked at my expression on my face and I could tell he had already put two and two together. I could tell that he already sort of knew just by my excuse a second ago.

I thought he was going to tell me that I could talk about it with him and he would help me in any way that he could and all that crap that I have heard from a ton of councilors.

But he didn’t.

He said, “Oh.”

I smiled at him. “You are the first person that didn’t ask for me to spill my guts. Thanks.”

We sat there awkwardly for a few minutes.

My heart was racing. I’m sitting next to the Yesung from Super Junior.

Suddenly, I felt my phone buzz in my pocket.

I jumped, forgetting really that I even had a phone. It wasn’t like I could text anybody long distance…

I shuffled it out and slid it open, throwing it to my face.

“Y-yobesseo?” I asked, forgetting to look at the caller ID.

Abby!” I hear on the other line, from a voice that sounded just like mine.

It was my older sister, Amanda.

Oh hey sis,” I said, changing to English.

She laughed. “You have a slight accent now that you aren’t speaking English.”

I sighed, and leaned back, aware that Yesung was still sitting there and was obviously straining to understand my English.

Well that is what tends to happen when you don’t speak your language for a while.

It was good to hear her voice again.

Can I talk to her now?” I hear someone screech from Amanda’s side of the conversation.

It was my little sister, Jessica…

Just wait your turn!” Amanda yelled.

But I want to talk to her and see if she has met Heechul yet!” I heard.

I rolled my eyes.

Jessica and her obsession over Heechul. She is 10 years younger than  him and she doesn’t even care. She. Is. In. Love.

I have met Heechul, Jessie,” I said through the phone, knowing that she could hear.

I saw Yesung’s ears perk when I said Heechul. It was probably the only word he recognized.

Gosh he is so cute. XD

YOU HAVE!?” she yelled.

I pulled the phone away from my ear.

Goodness! Could you be any more louder?!” I snapped at her. “And yes. I am living in the Super Junior dorm.

Abigail Paige Loyd! Why the hell are you living with 15 guys!?” Amanda said, going all protective older sister on me.

Well Alyssa flooded the dorm!” I said to her. “And there is only 13! Zhou Mi and Henry visit but they don’t live here.

That doesn’t make it any better! Half of them are way older than you are!”
“Amanda…shut up.
” I told her.

It’s my turn to talk!” I heard Jessie scream and then I heard some fumbling and then I heard Amanda go ‘oof’ and then the next second I know, I’m talking to my little sister by one and a half years.

“Unni!” she said in Korean. “So you are living in the dorm with them?”

I smiled. She’s obviously been working hard on her Korean.

“De! They are really nice and everything. Except Alyssa hates Eunhyuk and I think that she likes Leeteuk. But then Eunhyuk likes her though.”

Yesung looked at me oddly again because now I was speaking Korean.

“ALYSSA HATES EUNHYUK!?”

I laughed.

“Yup, Alyssa hates Eunhyuk.”

“And what about Yesung?” she asked. “Have you and him gotten close or anything???”

I know that he heard that, gosh, the volume on my phone is so loud…

“Well we share a bed,” I grinned, blushing.

“YOU DO WHAT!?”

“Well, Alyssa and I have to share a bed with different members because they don’t have any extra beds for us…”

“So you decided to share with your bias!?”

Now I know for a fact that he heard that.

This was so embarrassing.

Why didn’t I just speak in English and he would have no idea what is going on…

Wow…I’m so stupid.

“Can I say hi to Heechul?” she asked.

I sighed. “Jess…no. Not right now.”

“But whyyyy? You promised me that you would introduce me to him if you met him one day…”

“When on Earth did I say that?!”

“When I was seeing you off to the plane…”

Did I?

I don’t remember saying that…

But everything was so hectic and I was so nervous that I might have and not remembered it.

I sighed. “One second…”

I put the phone on my collar bone and looked at Yesung.

“Do you think Heechul would say ‘hi’ to a fan girl right now?” I asked him.

Yesung grinned. “He’s in his room.”

I stood up to walk to his room and put the phone next to my ear again.

“You owe me big time for this you obnoxious sister…”

“AH! THANK YOU UNNI!!!” she shrieked, forcing me to rip the phone away from my ear to not be deafened.

I knocked on his door.

“I’m at his bedroom door I whispered.”

I heard her squeal with happiness.

“Come in,” Heechul said.

I opened the door and saw Heechul playing with his cat.

“Heechul, can you do me a big favor?” I asked him, as I walked in the room.

“Who are you talking to?” he asked me.

“My little sister…she is like one of your number one fans.”

He grinned at me.

“What’s her name?” he asked, getting up about to take the phone from me.

“Jessica. And don’t worry, she speaks Korean.”

I gave him the phone and he instantly started a conversation.

I sighed and walked out of the room.

Jessica is probably the happiest fan girl alive right now.


So I just got back in town last night...I should have updated but I was way to sleepy for that...and plus, I was reading.

Sorry for the bad chapter. I have had writers block. >_< And this is only one of the stories that I have to update. darn...

Anyways, comment, suggest, subscribe!!!

*darkkeltha