Confusion (part 1)

One Year

(Abby’s POV)

I woke up in the morning to my phone vibrating by my head.

I groaned and picked it up.

“Hello?” I answered in English.

“A-abby?”  The voice stuttered.

“Who is this?” I asked in English again.

“Bwoh?”

I suddenly shook awake,  realizing that I was in Korea.

“Mianhae. Who is this?” I asked in Korean.

“You don’t have my number saved into your phone?”

I pulled my phone away from my ear and looked at it. It was Teukie.

“Sorry Leeteuk. I didn’t read the Caller ID.”

He chuckled. “It’s fine. It sounds like I woke you up…”

“Yeah…Kinda.”

“Abby  it’s noon!”

I laughed. “Alyssa and I stayed up late last night watching Asian horror films okay?”

Teukie laughed on the other end.  “Do you and Alyssa want to have a double date for lunch?”

“Aren’t we supposed to be making her jealous though?”

“Abby-You two are debuting tomorrow. Let’s make it a happy performance and be able to celebrate afterword.”

“Let me go wake up Alyssa…” I said.

“She’s asleep too!?”

 

(Alyssa’s POV)

SHE WOKE ME UUUUUUP! She told me that I have to go on some stupid double date with Eunhyuk and Leeteuk…

Why would anyone agree to that?
That has to be the most awkward situation ever. It’s true.

“Come on Alyssa! Teukie keeps on texting me.” Abby yelled from the doorway.

“Oh yeah, we don’t wanna keep your lover waiting,” I groaned and followed Abby to their dorm.

 

(Yesung’s POV)

I woke up and looked at the clock, jumping out of bed and running into the living room.

“Why didn’t someone wake me up?! We have a schedule in 30 minutes!”

“Yesung hyung…that’s tomorrow…” Ryeowook mumbled taking a bite of his sandwich.

Yesung scratched his head, realizing that he was just disoriented.

There was a knock on the door and I went to answer it since I was the only one that was standing up and the rest seemed like they weren’t going to move anytime soon.

I walked over to the door and opened it,  seeing a smiling Abby and an annoyed Alyssa standing outside.

“Uh hey guys…” I said awkwardly, realizing they were dressed up while I was in…boxers and a tank top.

I looked at Abby and when our eyes met, my heart fluttered. I quickly ripped my eyes away from hers.

“Come in,” I said instantly turning around and hiding my blush.

What is wrong with me?! I’ve never had these feelings for her before! Well I mean I always found her cute and adorable, but I never got nervous around her!

Why do I have them all of a sudden when she is some other guys girl!?

 

(Abby’s POV)

Okay…that was really strange.

I thought that the famous Kim Jong Woon (aka Yesung) and I were friends.

But the second he made eye contact with me a minute ago he ripped it away and left everything pretty awkward.

I sighed as we followed the pant-less Yesung into the dorm and waited for Leeteuk and Eunhyuk.

We sat in the living room until Leeteuk came out (with his raccoon, broken-nose face) in yet another y button down shirt with a tie and slacks and Eunhyuk in pretty much the same.

“Where are you guys going?” Kyuhyun asked slyly.

“To lunch,” Leeteuk replied simply.

“Hey! We should go with you guys! The girls are debuting tomorrow and we want to wish them luck!” Ryeowook said.

More of the members protested to it just being Teukie and Eunhyuk and finally Teukie agreed to let them come with us.

“I’m going to change out of this monkey costume since everyone is going with us now we can’t afford all of this at a fancy restraunt,” Teukie mumbled leaving the room.

“Eunhyuk Oppa,” Alyssa said hanging on his arm cutely.

Oh brother.

“I’m going to go back to my dorm to change, okay?”

He nodded.

And I followed her back.

“I refuse to go. I can’t stand all of those boys!” she said the second we got in the dorm and she ran to her room to change.

“Come on Alyssa, give them a chance!”

“I’ve given them a chance Abby. It’s been a couple of months…I’m going to change into my night clothes again,” she said.

“Well what about debut?” I asked her.

“That’s tomorrow, not today. Wake me up when we’re ready to go on stage,” she said and walked into the room.

I sighed and fell onto the couch then took out my phone to call Teukie.

“Hey Abby.” he said.

“Teukie, Alyssa doesn’t want to come.”

“What?! But the entire group is in on this lunch thing now.”

“I know…she just doesn’t want to come. It’s not my fault.”

“…Are you sure it isn’t your fault?” he asked.

“What are you saying!?” I snapped.

“Well with the whole dating me thing…is she still pissed about that?”

“Maybe a little but she’s learned to live with it, just like I’ve learn to watch her be a total different person around Eunhyuk.” I hesitated. “Let’s stop this…right now. I’m not going to pretend to date you anymore.”

“W-what? I wasn’t trying to break us up…”

“Break us up?! We weren’t even dating Teukie…How could we break up if we weren’t even dating to begin with. I just want to stop pretending to do this now. Okay? I’ll be there for lunch and I’ll try and get Alyssa to come…but that doesn’t mean that she actually will. Bye.” I said and hung up on him.

I sighed and smiled. That’s finally over with.

I looked at the doorway to Alyssa’s room and saw her standing there.

“You weren’t ever dating Teukie?”


Hey guys! Finally got another chapter up! This was supposed to go up A LONG time ago, but flipflops34 forgot to post it online. Well, I'll go work on the second part right now. =) I already have it written but I'm having to type it up and edit it as I go so it might be 30 minutes. See 'ya soon!

*darkkeltha