Grapefruit?

One Year

Oh ps theres some mild cursing...soo.....yeaaaaaah beware

 

Alyssa's face lit up. "What on earth are you talking about Siwon???" She asked.

"Well you slept with Eunhyuk..."
 

"WHAT?!?!?" They both screamed. "Wait... You didnt sleep with Eunhyuk?" Kyuhyun asked.

 

Everybody in the room looked at him."What the hell did you say to them Kyuhyun?" Alyssa said angrily."Well...I walked into Eunhyuk's room this morning and saw both of you in his bed without shirts and you have been eating a lot of grapefruits when you don't even like them..."

 

"I was wearing a shirt Kyuhyun! It was a tank top and the straps had fallen off my shoulder. And I wasn't eating grapefruit. It was a large orange that wasn't exactly ripe yet!" They all looked at eachother dumbfounded. "So you aren't pregnant?" Abby asked."No! Gosh! Who do you think I am?"
 

The room was awkwardly quiet until their manager walked in. "Alright girls. Breaks ove-OH. I see you have some vsitors." He said talking about Super Junior. "Sorry guys. But these girls have some hard work to do so...you need to go.

 

 

~~~LATER THAT NIGHT~~~

 

 

(Abby's POV)

I looked across the room to see Alyssa and Henry sitting on the couch with both of their instruments in their hands and strumming random tunes. I can't believe how stupid I was...I mean I know that Alyssa wouldnt do such a thing...how could I have believed Kyuhyun?She looked over at me and slightly and quickly looked away. I sighed and went back to working on the song I started on more than a month ago.

 Leeteuk walked up to me and sat down beside me. "You know, I never really apologised for the kiss." I looked up at him. "It's okay. Don't worry about it," I said, looking back down. "You're tapping your pencil...you're nervous around me," he said. "No I'm not, I'm just busy." "I didn't want you to be afraid of me." "I'm not afraid of you Leeteuk," I said still not looking at him. "Then look at me god damnit!" he yelled.

 The room went quiet. He looked up at them and they all went back to their conversations. I looked over at him. "Okay then. Tell me why you did it." I snapped at him. "I don't know! It was just impulse. I just did and now you're afraid of me. I was stupid and I really want you to forgive me." "You have to gain trust from me again for me to forgive you first. And you know, I can't do that when my best friend isn't going to talk to me because she thinks I'm some jerk because of you." "How is Alyssa not talking to you my fault?" he asked

"You kissed me, which got her pissed so she slept in Eunhyuk's room which led to the missunderstanding." He stood up and yelled. "So everythings my fault I'm sorry! Just please forgive me!" he yelled. The idiot was yelling loud enough for the entire room to hear. I stood up, grabbing my lyrics, and pushed past him walking to my room. "Where are you going?" I heard him ask. "Going to bed you !" I went into my room and sighed then hopped into bed without removing my days clothes. "God I can't believe that son of a ," I mumbled. I felt the bed move and Yesung's presence beside me. My heart began to thud a little. "Neither can I," he said and wrapped an arm around me.
 



Hey y'all! I hope you enjoyed the chapter...flipflops was bugging me to write again and so...well I made this on my phone. Merry Christmas! I hope you guys got some good stuff! =Dblank.gif Bye y'all!

 

(ok that made me sound like some possesive bossy person I wasn't "bugging" her!! I was reminding her kindly that the story hadn't being updated in awhile. Plus even though it was my turn to write she wanted to write this chappy slafjds;fadslk ok this makes me seem even more bossy. sfalkjds oh well BYESIES! <3 FLIPFLOPS34