After Effects

One Year

(Abby’s POV)
I awoke in the morning with a killer headache and I stumbled into the kitchen going to make some black coffee trying to get rid of the awful hangover.

Why did Leeteuk make me drink wine?

Wait…Leeteuk…he and I went on a…date?

It was a strangely good date too…he was really sweet and I actually had a nice time, something that I really wasn’t expecting.

I put some coffee grounds in the coffee maker and added some water then went to go clean up from last night when I passed out.

I looked in Alyssa’s room.

What has our friendship become?

Is being in SM really worth losing my best friend since I was 9?

We were debuting in less than 2 weeks and I honestly don’t know if I even want to do that…not if it means loosing the person who means the most to me.

 

(Teukie’s POV)

“Hyung! What happened!?” Donghae yelled as I entered the room in the morning.

It was about 6:30 and only Donghae, Siwon, and I were awake.

I knew what I looked like…a raccoon with a lot of tape and gauze covering my broken nose.

Only Yesung and our manager knew about it too.

“I got in a fight,” I mumbled going to get some orange juice out of the fridge.

“With who!?”

“Seungri…”

“From Big Bang?”

I nodded.

“Why?” Siwon asked.

“Because Alyssa was calling Abby a rude name I got defensive and Seungri got defensive about Alyssa…and yeah.”

“What are you going to do?”

I looked at the two of them. “Nothing. I’m not going to do anything.”

“But why?” Donghae asked.

Siwon pushed his arm not wanting to convince me to fight Seungri again.

“Because. I have to watch you guys and I have to be an example for who we are supposed to be…So I’m not going to go fight again…not even if he broke my nose okay? And when the press finds out, I got hit in the face with a soccer ball when Yesung and I were horsing around after you guys had fallen asleep. Arasso?”

They nodded.

I looked down at my phone in my hand…I wanted to call Abby.

But she was probably mad at me.

I mean, she must be mad at me. I got in a fight in her house.

She has to be mad…

But I really want to talk to her…

 

3 DAYS LATER

(Abby’s POV)

Today our debut song was released.

It’s a song called “First Love”. Very cheesy, very SM style.

Alyssa and I have a photo shoot and will be shooting the music video later on today too.

If this was the life of a star…I don’t know if I want it.

“Alyssa, you ready?”

She nodded and smiled as we walked out the door and locked the dorm.

“Has Teukie called you yet?” she asked me.

I shook my head.

Maybe he decided that after the fight it was probably a good idea to stop the whole dating thing.

I looked over at Alyssa as I replied and saw her smile slightly.

It wasn’t big, but it was enough to realize what it was.

We got in the car and she drove us in silence, the way most things were these days.

 

AT THE PHOTO SHOOT

“Teukie?” I asked, seeing someone that resembled him from behind.

He turned around and I saw his wrapped face and black eyes.

Oh Lord he looked awful…

“Abby!” he said and rushed over to me then kissed me on the cheek.

I pushed him away and gave him the look.

He blushed (at least I think it was blushing…it might have been from the bruising) and said “Mianhae.”

“Why haven’t I heard anything from you? I thought that you were like in the hospital or something?”

“You did?” he asked.

“Well no…but Alyssa kept on asking if you had called and she was really beginning to piss me off.”

“The truth is I thought you were mad at me for starting a fight in your dorm…”

I looked at him oddly. “And why would I be mad at you for that? I was drunk for crying out loud. I should be mad at myself for that. Not the other way around.”

He smiled and kissed me on the cheek again.

“Stop that,” I said and pushed him away.

He smiled and I heard the other Super Junior members snicker behind us.

Why do we have to be dating?

 

The photo shoot went well and now it is time to shoot the music video.

“Seungri!” I heard Alyssa yell as I was looking over the cues.

I looked up and saw him stroll in the room.

What. Was. He. Doing. Here.

“Hey. SM decided to make me the guy in the music video. I hope you guys don’t mind.” He said smoothly as he strolled into the room.

WHAT?! Why on earth would they decide to bring in someone from another company!?

Teukie, who I was sitting next to, clenched his fist tight as he saw him walk into the room.

“Calm down,” I whispered to him.

“Why?”

“Don’t start anything Leeteuk. Everything will be fine.” I said to him and, knowing that I probably shouldn’t do this because it will give Teukie ideas, put my hand on his and I felt his tension fade.

“I hope you don’t mind that I’m here, do you Abby?” Seungri asked, looking at me.

“That’s fine.”

He didn’t even look Teukie’s way.

“Alright girls! Time to film!” our manager yelled.

I stood up and left Teukie on the ground where we were sitting and went to go film our music video with the man who beat up my ‘boyfriend’.

Like I said. Life is getting very interesting.


Hey guys! So...LAME (with even larger letters than that) update but that's okay since the last update that we wrote was pretty beast.

Also, I'm trying to decide if Abby should fall for Teukie...any suggestions?

*darkkeltha