Finally realized.

One Year

 

(Alyssa’s POV)

 

“Alyssa no.”  Abby groaned and continued to block the door from me.

“Abby come on! Let me go. You’re being super unfair.”

“I am not being unfair. Why would you want to go and meet Seungri? Fate obviously doesn’t want you two together.”

“I’ll stay if you can give me a better reason than fate.” I stood back encouraging Abby to come up with something.

“Ok, well we just debuted and I don’t think we need a scandal so early on.”

“But there won’t be a scandal, so your comment is invalid.”

“Knowing you Alyssa, you’ll get caught. So no!” Abby stubbornly answered not moving from the door.

“Come on! Seungri is waiting outside and I already had to beg him to let us meet again. Please! I’ll never ask anything from you again! Please.” I got on my knees and begged Abby.

“Just this once! Just so you can see that he’s not that great.”

“Thank you!” I jumped up and down and squeezed Abby.

“But you better be home by 3!” Abby yelled as I walked out the door.

“Yes ma’am!”

I quickly ran outside and hopped into Seungri’s car.

“Hi Seungri.”

“Hmm.” He nodded not even looking at me.

“Please don’t be angry at me! I’m really sorry.”

“Why did you want to meet me today? You obviously don’t need me since you have Eunhyuk hyung.” Seungri coldly spat at me.

“I’m not with Eunhyuk! Trust me.”

“Then why was he outside your apartment?”

“He lives next door and he just happened to run into me!”

“Oh is that it? Well, that’ll do for now.” Seungri smirked at me.

“So, where are we going?” I smiled knowing that Seungri wasn’t mad at me anymore.

“Huh, I was supposed to plan something?” He looked over at me like I was some crazy person.

“You didn’t plan anything?”

“Well you’re the one that wanted to meet me. I figured you’d plan something.”

“But you’re the guy, that’s what guys do!” What kind of guy doesn’t plan the date? This guy is ridiculous.

“That’s extremely ist.” Seungri scoffed at me. “Well if you don’t know where to go how about we just hang out at my dorm.”

“Whatever.” I pouted and stayed quiet for the rest of the ride.

 

 

 

“You need to squat down.” Seungri instructed me.

“Excuse me?”

“If my fans see a girl in my car all hell will break loose.” Seungri answered like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

“You’re unbelievable.” I muttered as a got down on the floor of his car and waited for him to pull in.

What if Abby was right, maybe he isn’t all that great. Or maybe I’m just overreacting because I didn’t get much sleep last night and I’m cranky. Yeah that must be it, stop being cranky Alyssa.

“It’s this way.” Seungri lead me down a hallway and stopped in front of a door. “This is it.” He let me in and a horrible odor hit my nose.

It was an extremely big dorm, but somehow they managed to have trash fill every space available. The sink was filled with dirty dishes and the trash was way overflowed. In shorter terms it was absolutely disgusting.

“What’s with your face? You’ve never seen a guy’s dorm before?” Seungri knocked me on my head.

“I have, two dorms actually and neither of them looked like this.” I inwardly gagged from the smell.

“Well that’s a little tish. You’ve been to two male dorms?”

“Excuse me? tish? I’m sorry but I think I need to leave.” I scoffed and walked away.

“What the heck? You just got here!” Seungri yelled.

“Yeah, and I think I finally realized what I needed to know.”

“And what is that?”

“That you are definitely not worth it. Good day.” And with that I walked away not even looking back.

 

 

 

“How was your date??” Abby pestered me as soon as I entered the door.

“Do you really not do anything all day but sit on that couch?”

“I do! I do a lot of productive things actually. But you always seem to catch me when I’m being lazy. And don’t avoid the question.”

“It was horrible. You’re right I was so wrong. And I would not like to talk about the specifics, I might gag.” I sighed and plopped on the couch next to Abby.

“Just forget about that guy! Here how about you go next door and hang out with Eunhyuk?” Abby nudged me.

“I’d rather go take a nap…” I groaned and dragged myself to my room.

“Well it was worth a shot. And you can’t take a nap; we need to go to rehearsal in 30 minutes so get dressed.” Abby nagged.

Oh yeah, I forgot I was an idol for a second. Abby and I were interrupted by our manager walking throught the door.

"Why aren't you dressed Alyssa! Come on get moving!" Our manager scolded me.

"Ne, sorry sir." I quickly bowed and ran to my room.

"Oh wait! I need to tell you something!" He stopped me. "Today you're going to be learning a couple dance with Eunhyuk. Just a heads up."

"A WHAT WITH WHO?" 

"Excuse me? Who are you screaming at?" Manager yelled at me.

"I'm extremely sorry, but I can't do that." 

"Yes you can and yes you will. If you don't do this dance the company will have my tail. So stop pouting and do it."

"Yes sir." I responded defeated.

"I'll go get the van ready. Be down in 5."

Abby patted my shoulder. "Come on Alyssa, you get to dance with Super Junior's dancing machine. You've only been dreaming about this for years."

"Whatever." I nudged her off and quickly got dressed so our manager wouldn't kill us again. I'll do the dance just to make them happy, but I will not enjoy it. Nope, not one bit!