Lonely..

One Year

(Red parts stand for english btw)

 

 

 

(Alyssa's POV)

I woke up in the morning to the sound of the awful screaching from Henry's violin.

"Henry, shut up!" I screamed, throwing my pillow at him.
I heard him squeal and gasp a little. "What was that for?!"
"You woke me up!" I yelled.
"Well I'm sorry! I needed to practice and you slept in!"
I grumbled.

"And you never thanked me for letting you sleep in my room last night," he mumbled under his breath just loud enough for me to hear.
I sighed, realizing he was right, if he didn't let me sleep in his room... I would have to sleep with Eunhyuk. Awk...

"I'm sorry Henry, I didn't mean to snap at you. I was just taking all my anger out on you..."
He laughed as he cased up his violin.
"No you don't have to stop practicing."
"Its fine, I was actually on my way out." He said walking towards the door.

"NO!" I blocked the door from him, "You can't leave me here!"
"Well I have to go to this meeting and I can't take you with me this time." Henry pushed me out of the way.
"Besides now you can work out all your drama."
"HENRY I HATE YOU!" I yelled as he walked out the door.

"YAH! If you're going to yell at someone do it in Korean! It's too early in the morning for English." Kyuhyun walked out of his room rubbing his head.
"This is all your fault! If you didn't go around telling everyone I was pregnant, then I wouldn't have any problems!!" I screamed back at him. "A-alyssa I'm sorry really. Can't we just put that past us?" Kyuhyun begged trying to calm me down.

*ding dong*

"Oh look the door! I'll get it." Kyu ran as fast as he could to get away from me.
He opened the door to a big, dirty man that looked like he was in his late 40's.
"Hello, I'm here to fix the water pipes in the apartment next door. Do you happen to know where the owner is?"

"THATS ME OH MY GOSH THATS ME!" I sprinted to the door. "Great now can you unlock the door?" "Oh sure...sorry.." I grabbed the key from my purse on the counter and unlocked the door for him.
"I'll be done in about a 6 hours so you can move back in after that."
I skipped and hopped around the room screaming and yelling. "I GET MY APARTMENT BACK! I GET MY APARTMENT BACK!"

After all my yelling the boys and Abby ran into the living room, wanting to see what all the noise was for.
"Why are you screaming?" Sungmin stepped up and asked.
"The plumber came! He's fixing our apartment. I can move back in!"

"Wait," Eunhyuk walked towards me,"you're leaving?"
"Well yeah, you can't expect us to stay here forever. Besides, its right next door." I rolled my eyes.
"I'm gonna go pack my stuff!" I ran to my room.

~~5 minutes later~~

As I was throwing clothes into my suitcase I heard the door creak open.
"A-alyssa?"
"hmm yeah?" I turned around and saw Abby standing in the doorway.

"Look Alyssa I'm really sorry about the Leeteuk drama and the pregnancy thing..." She said kneeling down next to my suitcase.
"You can't come in here and expect me to forgive you so suddenly Abby."
"You have to though! We're going to be living together training together, and then debuting together!"
"So? We don't have to be on good terms to be in a band together."

Before Abby got a chance to respond Sungmin walked in the room.
"Hey, can you two come out here for a second."
"Sure." I said walking out after Sungmin.

All of the boys were in the living room waiting for us.
"So, we were thinking that for your last day living with us..We would take you guys out somewhere." Ryeowook offered.
"You guys don't have to do that, we're just next door." Abby responded.
"No, if they wanna take us out we have to go. They are our sunbaes after all." I said excited to get out after awhile.
"Yeah, listen to Alyssa. We are your sunbaes." Kyuhyun said slyly wrapping his arm around my shoulder.
I pushed his arm off of me and glared at him. "I'm still mad at you."

(Abby's POV)

Why won't she forgive me already?! She knows that I'm gullable! I pretty much believe anything someone tells me.
So even if it's hard to believe that she slept with Eunhyuk, I'll still believe it.
So she should just forgive me now. Right???

I walked to my old room that Yesung so graciously shared with.
"You're leaving me?" I heard him ask.
"Well I kind of have to..."
"But I liked having a roommate"

I sighed, secretly wishing that we could just stay here so I could still sleep in his room again.
I walked to the closet where my belongings were and began to pack.
"Let me help you," he said getting on the floor next to me.
My pulse raced as his shoulder brushed mine.

I felt myself blush.
I tried to hide my face so he didn't see the redness of it.
He chuckled.
Crap he saw.

"I'm going to miss seeing you blush like that. You're about to be really busy with your debut, so even if you will be living next door, you still won't be seeing us much."
I blushed even harder and Yesung reached his hand up and ruffled my hair. "You're like the little sister I never had."
blank.gif
Sister???
My crush thinks of me as a sister?!

We went to an American restraunt for dinner with Super Junior because they said they wanted to take us to a place that we wanted to go to...and we decided on an American place since we haven't had our yummy food in forever.
"What should I order Alyssa?" I asked her when we sat down and the waitress handed us menus.
"I don't care," she mumbled under her breath.
I sighed.

"Omg they have shrimp alfredo!" She exclaimed.
...why do they have shrimp alfredo if that's Italian???
I looked down the menu and saw my favorite meal ever...a buffalo burger and okra. "Abby, what should I get? I have no idea what to order in a place like this." Yesung asked.

"Just order a burger of some sort. Thats safe enough." I mumbled.
He sighed.
The table was quiet...too quiet.
I wish someone was drunk...that way they could ease the tention.
So my burger was eh (I'm pretty sure it was beef with the lable of buffalo since it was "American") and the okra was old...but hey, I can't say anything since American Asian food is crap.

Back at OUR dorm, Alyssa and I brushed our teeth in our bathroom for the first time. And for the first time in our life we aren't talking to eachother...and I really wanted us to.

(Alyssa POV)
That had to be the most awkward dinner I've had in my entire life. At least I got alfredo, alfredo makes everything better.
I sighed and layed down on my bed. It felt so nice to have a bed to myself.
I heard my phone buzz, but it was all the way across the room. I let it buzz and tried to fall asleep, but right after it stopped it started vibrating again.

I dragged myself out of bed and picked up the phone, "Hello?"
"Um...hi. Can I talk to you for a bit?"
"Who is this?" I asked.
"Its Eunhyuk."

Darn, I should have looked at the caller id before I picked up.
"Yeah sure, talk." I just wanted the call to end, I hate phone calls.
"I kind of meant in person. Come outside."
"Eunhyuk its late, and I have rehearsal early in the morning tomorrow."
"Please, it won't take long."

I sighed and hung up the phone and walked out the front door.
Eunhyuk was leaning on the wall waiting.
"Yay you came." He smiled.
"What did you want that was so important."
"Well, I was thinking. If we're not in the same dorm, I can't keep guys away from you. So the only solution is for you to date me."
"WHAT? ARE YOU INSANE. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!" I screamed.

Eunhyuk paniced and covered my mouth, "Yah shush. You're going to wake up the whole building!"
I shoved his hand from my mouth,"How did you come up with that idea?"
"I-i thought we were a thing. W-we almost kissed. And went on a date." He whispered.
"Eunhyuk that wasn't a date, and we didn't kiss I was just upset and confused. It was a mistake. Besides even if I did like you, I don't have time for a relationship." I backed away and opened my door.

"So, when you're less busy we can date!?!" He jumped up and down.
I rolled my eyes and closed the door.
That stupid monkey...How can one man make me so angry but then make me so giddy inside.
I can't deal with this right now.

I grabbed my iPod and put it on shuffle. 2ne1's song lonely came on. I closed my eyes and sang softly.
Tears fell from my eyes as the song carried on, I realized how lonely I was.
I'm in a foreign freaking country, and I'm not talking to my best friend.
What is wrong with me?
First thing in the morning I'm gonna go talk to Abby.


OMG I didn't even realize how long its been since I updated....SORRY! We've been so busy lately meh. It actually turned out longer than I expected haha anyway Subscribe Comment and Suggest

flipflops34

oh and if you haven't heard of the song lonely or 2ne1 go look them up..right now I'm obsessed with 2ne1 (Cl's my wife) <3