SplashTown

One Year

WARNING: STUPID CHAPTER. FLIPFLOPS34 PUT IN A WATER PARK SCENE AND MADE ME WRITE IT EVEN THOUGH I DON'T KNOW HOW TO WRITE STUFF LIKE THAT. SORRY! >_<

OH! AND EVERY RIDE IS ACTUALLY A RIDE FROM A WATER PARK IN HOUSTON, TX CALLED SPLASH TOWN.

(Alyssa’s POV)

“So who is going with us?” I asked Abby while throwing some shorts on over my swimsuit.

“Eunhyuk.”

I groaned.

“Yesung. Kyuhyun, Donghae, and Teukie.”

I hesitated, “Really?” I said softly, “Is Leeteuk really going with us?”

Abby looked at me funny. “Do you like him?” She asked curiously.

I laughed awkwardly. “What? No!”

“Dude, it’s obvious. Why don’t you just admit your feelings?”

“There’s nothing to admit, you’re being stupid. Come on let’s go!” I said frustrated, leaving the room.

As I walked into the hallway, another door opened up and a shirtless Teukie came out.

“T-teukie-ssi,” I stuttered.

He chuckled, “Why are you being so formal?”

I blushed and rushed past him without another word and ran into Eunhyuk.

He turned around and looked at me blushing, I scoffed and walked past him towards Yesung.

“HEY BUDDY!” I said sitting down patting him on the shoulder.

Yesung looked at me funny with a confused look on his face.

(Abby’s POV)

I walked out of the room confused after Alyssa’s blow up, and saw her talking to Yesung.

…Great.

“Hey Alyssa, what are you doing?”

“ABBY! Come sit over here.” She said scooting over, leaving the only spot next to Yesung.

“N-no, it’s okay.” I said blushing.

Yesung laughed. “I don’t bite.” He said.

Alyssa winked at me as I sat down.

Why do I put up with her?

They began to talk and I refused to say a word...if I did, I might have embarrassed myself in front of Yesung.

"You guys ready?" Teukie said, putting his shirt on.

I found myself staring at his beautiful abs...his y stomac-

I need to stop torturing myself now...

"Yeah!" we all said.

Yesung stood up and walked to the door to retrieve his shoes.

I breathed a breath of fresh air.

"Abby! You need to talk to him!" Alyssa hissed at me.

"I-I can't." She glared at me.

"Abby...I am going to get you to talk to him today," Alyssa said, standing up.

I sighed...I originally planned this because she was feeling down yesterday and I was pretty sure it was because living in a house with 10 boys can toy with your emotions.

But she was a lot peppier and oddly enough was fine now...now she is going to be working with me instead. -_-

"Okay! Let's go get wet!" Kyuhyun yelled ecstatically.

Alyssa and I turned to look at each other.

"That's what she said," we both mumbled under our breaths giggling and leaving the dorm with the boys.

We got in the minni-van and Kyuhyun drove Teukie sitting passenger, Yesung and Eunhyuk in the middle and Alyssa and I sat behind them, with Donghae in between us.

“Abby, you sit behind Eunhyuk,” she huffed.

“If you don’t like him that much, then you should probably sit behind him so you don’t have to look at his face when he turns around.” I mumbled.

She sighed and sat down behind Eunhyuk and I sat behind Yesung as Donghae got between us.

Both of us blushed when the three of us squished together.

“Awww! Are you fangirling right now?!” Donghae asked cutely.

“N-no…” we both stuttered awkwardly.

He laughed and wrapped his arms around our necks.

We blushed harder and all the guys saw it, laughing hysterically.

You can’t take the love for a fan out of a girl, just because she gets to know them behind the scenes.

 

AT THE PARK

"Oh my God, it is so hot!" Eunhyuk bellowed.

I rolled my eyes.

Such a wimp.

"God you're such a baby..." Alyssa said angrily.

He had been bugging her all day, asking her to go on different rides with him and stuff.

I looked at them all, (beautiful eye candy, btw) and saw their feet dancing in pain on the floor.

"Yah, the concrete isn't hot,” I said, enjoying the nice chills that the warmth sent through my body.

“What do you mean the ‘concrete isn’t hot’?” Teukie asked me, mouth gaping.

“This is a NICE day for us,” I explained.

“It’s actually a little chilly when the wind hits you just right,” Alyssa stated.

“YOU GUYS ARE INSANE!”

I looked around nervously at the girls that were giggling as they saw the guys.

“No! Y’all are insane!” I said, saying ‘y’all’ in English. “This type of weather doesn’t hit Texas till mid September. Hot, is 41 (103 Fahrenheit) degrees Celsius…not 28 (83 Fahrenheit).”

They all stared, mouth gaping at the heat I just mentioned.

“Oh, and 41 is usually not the limit of the heat where we live. It get’s hotter,” Alyssa said.

“You guys are crazy,” Eunhyuk said then looked at this ride called the RipQuirl. “That looks fun…Come with me Kyu!”

“No! Eunhyuk! We are supposed to go to the Tornado next! You promised hyung!” Kyuhyun said.

I watched Alyssa glance over at the slide that required two people and sighed. “It does look fun……”

“Okay!” Eunhyuk said grabbing Alyssa’s arm then drags her off.

“Abby!” she shrieked. “Save me!”

I laughed. “You are on your own Sista!” I said in English.

She glared at me.

Hehehe.

XD

“Hyung, will you go on the tornado with us?” Kyuhyun asked Teukie.

“But there is only four seats, and with Abby we won’t have enough seats.” He said.

They all looked amongst each other.

“It’s okay. I’ll wait. You guys go ahead, have fun,” I said smiling.

“No. You don’t need to do that. I’ll stay behind.” Yesung said. “Besides, I have noticed you looking at that ride over there. I wouldn’t mind checking it out while the guys went on the tornado.”
I felt myself blush.

He wanted to stay behind with me.

“Are you sure dongseng?” Teukie asked.

He nodded then walked towards me.

“Let’s go.”

 

(Teukie’s POV)

He took her.

Just like that.

He swept her out from under me.

I was going to be the one to leave the Tornado and ride a ride that she wanted to go on.

I was going to be the one to talk to her in private for a few minutes.

I was going to be walking with my crush…

But no.

He took her away from me.

 

(Alyssa’s POV)

Eunhyuk kept on talking and flirting with me.

Gosh! How can anyone be so annoying?

Doesn’t he realize that I loath him?!

Even though his abs are amazing, and those arms, and his y kissable lips…

No! I don’t like him! I’m just a recovering fan girl!

Some girls in front of us were giggling and laughing, seeing him.

*snap*

They giggled some more.

*snap*

And more.

“I used to be the same way you know,” I said to the girls.

Eunhyuk turned around and looked as if he didn’t realize that they were there.

“Oh hi!” he said, trying to be friendly.

“Hi oppa,” they giggled.

“Don’t be deceived by his majestic charm and personality girls,” I told them. “He’s a real wimp.”

They laughed and giggled some more.

Sometimes I wish I haven’t gotten to know Super Junior so well, because then I would be just like them.

*snap*

I smiled as I looked down at the phone in one of the girls hands.

I would be doing the same exact thing that they are doing…taking pictures of him with my phone.

“Omo! Are you that unni that opened for them a couple of days ago?!” a girl with long hair said.

I blushed then nodded.

“Omo! You are!” the other one with a bob said.

“You and the white girl were soooo good! Like I loved you guys!”

We stepped up a couple of steps, being the next ones in line after these girls.

“Thank you,” I said blushing.

“Aish! You are so cute!” she said to me before looking at her friend. “You better put your phone in the bag if you don’t want it to get wet.”

The girl looked down at her phone that had the picture of Eunhyuk shirtless on it still.

Eunhyuk glanced down. “Is that me?!” he asked, trying to get the phone.

She moved her hand away and cleared the screen and looked at the other girl. “Come on. Let’s go.”

“Nice to meet you Unni and Eunhyuk Oppa,” the other girl said then got in the tube with her friend and slid down the slide.

“I can’t believe it! She freaked out over you more than me! They don’t even know your name, and yet she was complimenting you more!”

I grinned at him and grabbed the double-inner-tube out of his hand, placing it on the slide.

“clAssicAl is going to be more popular than Super Junior. Just you wait. Girls will go gay for us.”

He scoffed. “You aren’t pretty enough for that,” he said snickering, getting in the back part of the tube.

Jerk.

He opened his legs and I realized that I’m supposed to sit between them.

“Uh-uh! No way! You get in the front!”

“Nope!” he laughed.

“Sir,” I said to the man that was monitoring the people in line and such. “can you tell him to move? I want to sit in the back.”

“I’m sorry Ms. But he has to sit in the back because he is the heaviest.”

Eunhyuk laughed. “Come on. Get between my legs.”

Yup. Jerk.

 

(Abby’s POV)

So Yesung just took me on the Thunder Run…oh my goodness. Two minutes or so of sitting between his legs…gah!

He will give me a heart attack before the day lets up, I swear.

Hmmm, I wonder how Alyssa is doing with her ex-bias and now most-hated person.

“You kick a lot when you sleep you know…” I said to Yesung.

He smiled sheepishly. “Sorry.”

“And you throw your arms over me every night too…”

He looked at me. “I do?!”

“Mmhm. You are like a cuddle bug,” I said laughing.

He ran his hands through his already dry hair. “Oh gosh that is embarrassing…”

I laughed some more. “That’s okay. My sister and I used to share a bed too, and she told me that at night I would fold up next to her and grab her arm hugging it.”

“Is that why you have the dog?”

I stopped walking.

“You know about Brownie?!”

“The dog you sleep with?” he said laughing at my reaction.

“How do you know?! I get her out after you fall asleep and put her away before you wake up!”

He laughed harder. “Abby, chill. We share a room and a bed. I was eventually going to find out about the dog no matter what.”

I sighed. “Alright. Fine. I like to sleep with Brownie, my stuffed dog. I have slept with her since I was four and will continue till I’m married probably. Don’t judge me,” I said beginning to walk again.

“I’m not judging you Abby,” he chuckled. “It’s kind of cute that someone as old as you still sleeps with an animal. It shows the child side in you.”

Did he just call me cute??? >_<

“Well if you tell anybody about her, then I will kidnap your turtles,” I said with a grin on my face.

“You wouldn’t?!”

“Oh I would. I’ve seen how much you love those things…”

“Fine…I won’t tell anybody.”

We walked in a nice silence, listening to the sound of water rushing all around us, the pleasurable screams from people on the water rides and the slight hum of people talking around us.

“Have you ever had any turtles?”

I laughed. “Yeah. I’ve had turtles.”

“How many?”

“Hmmm…let’s see, there was that small one we found and that red ear that was mean to the others, Big Turtle, Murtle Turtle, Ruby…is that it? I think that is it…Yeah. So five.”

“At the same time?!”

“Haha. No, only three at a time.”

“I was going to say…five turtles at a time, takes a lot of love and work.”

“No it doesn’t.” I laughed. “If you have heard my pet history, then you would freak.”

“Tell me about it then. How many pets have you had?”

I sighed. “But I’m to lazy to Yesungggg,” I complained.

Alyssa walked up to us with Eunhyuk staggering behind with steam coming out of her ears.

Oh my gosh thank you Alyssa!

She looked at Yesung.

“Yesung, I admire you. You know how to put up with this baby,” she said motioning to Eunhyuk.

I sighed.

What happened this time? 


Wasn't it stupid? I was hoping to put some more Yesung and Abby time in but I am so tired and I'm having an allergy attack. >_< Sorry for the delay of the chapter though...

It will be better next time! =D

Goodnight! I'm sleepy!

Comment, suggest, subscribe! =)

ps: and from a friend, can you guys pray for rain in the US? places in west texas are starting to worry about how to get drinking water. the droughts are really bad here, especally in texas. so please y'all? thanks.