First Date and Fighting

One Year

 

(Abby’s POV)

I finished with my makeup and began to put in earrings thinking about what Teukie had told me just a couple of hours before at the end of rehearsal.

                “Do you want to go to dinner tonight? I know this fancy place and I would love to take you there.” He told me as we left the studio together, leaving Alyssa behind.

                “Leeteuk…you know that the only reason why I agreed to you and I dating was to just get Alyssa jealous, right?”

                He sighed. “Yeah I know…but I want to live my fantasy as long as I can with you in it.”

                It was a rather cheesy line but it was still sweet. I chuckled a little. “Alright. As long as I’m making Alyssa jealous then we can actually be a couple alright? But none of that kissing crap…deal?”

                He grabbed my hand and squeezed it tight. “Deal.”

 

So now here I am, getting ready to go to some fancy place with my fake boyfriend, who actually likes me, trying to make my best friend jealous of us and trying to make sure that no one recognizes us because he’s famous and I’m about to be.

Life is getting strange.

The door to our dorm opened as I applied the finishing touch to my makeup, my lip gloss, and Alyssa walked into the room.

“Hi,” she said biting her lip as she put her clutch down.

I turned to look at her and smiled and looked back at the mirror to see if there was anything messed up with the way I looked.

“Where are you going?” she asked seeing me get up.

I went over to the closet and found my black strapless cocktail dress that I would be wearing tonight. “Um, on a date with Leeteuk.”

I heard her groan.

“When will you be going out with your boyfriend?” I asked her as I changed clothing.

“I won’t be…” she said then sat on the couch and frowned.

“What do you mean?” I asked, turning away from her and laughing slightly.

“You know what just shut up! I don’t want to hear another freaking word out of you tonight!” she yelled at me.

Ah its working…I’m so evil. *inward grin*

There was a knock on the door.

“Just a second!” I yelled finishing zipping up my dress and running to the living room to open the door.

Teukie was standing there with a suit. I don’t like the man, but I was sure happy to know that a hot man like him would like someone like me…

“Wow…you look…amazing.” he stuttered out.

I blushed. “Thanks. I need to get my shoes…”

He stood at the door as I went to grab my heels and put them on, walking up to him.

“Oh goodness…I’m taller than you in these…”  I said embarrassed by my height.

He laughed and looked at the three inch heels I put on.

“How tall are you without the heels?” he asked.

“178 cm…”

He laughed again. “Me too,” Teukie confessed.

This was really awkward. “Okay…I’ll go put on some flats then. One sec.”

“I’ll be waiting,” he said as I walked off to the other room and attempted to find my flats.

 

(Alyssa’s POV)

There was a knock on the door and Abby went to answer the door to see her boyfriend.

Oh lord he was y.  Him in his suit and his chestnut hair with his handsome, yet y, smile.

No. Alyssa you need to stop. He’s not yours. He’s Abby’s. BUT I WANT HIM! NO! Respect your friend, she has him you can’t! But she was being mean to me, ugh!!!

I saw Abby walk out the door in this really cute cocktail dress and heels. Wait not cute, she looks horrible I would look tons better. Wait stop, be nice myself!

Abby suddenly rushed back in and slipped off her high heels, and ran back in her room. She came out 30 seconds later wearing black flats.

HAHAHAHA! Oh wow, she had to wear flats because she was taller than him. Wow, how awkward must that be. Whew, that’s so embarrassing I’m glad that’s not me.

But I want it to be me.

NO, NO I DON’T!

I sat there for 20 minutes bored out of my mind, when suddenly my cell phone rings.

“Who the heck is this?” I said glancing at the unknown number on my cell phone screen.

I might as well answer it, since I had nothing else to do.

“Hello?” I asked.

“Hey is this Alyssa?” The mysterious voice asked.

“Who is this?”

“Oh it’s Seungri! I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out tonight.”

Wait, we just had lunch today? Do they not have a 3 day rule in Korea. I don’t know how to handle this situation.

I was about to tell him no when I realized that Abby was probably out having the time of her life with Teukie.

“You know what Seungri. Do you want to come over to my dorm?”

“Yeah! That sounds gr-HEY WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO?” I heard a deep voice interrupt Seungri.

“Hyung, mind your own business!” Seungri yelled back at the deep voice. “Excuse me for a second Alyssa.”

He and the deep voice continued to argue back and forth until Seungri got back on the phone.

“Alyssa…Is it ok if I brought my members with me?” He asked hesitantly.

“IS THAT OK? THAT SOUNDS AWESOME! WE COULD HAVE A PARTY!” I screamed.

That meant that the deep voice was TOP; oh wow I GET TO MEET TOP. Screw Teukie I get to party with all the members of Big Bang.

“Great, just text me your address and we’ll be there in a little bit.”

 

(Abby’s POV)

The restaurant was really fancy…I mean so fancy I hadn’t been in anything like this in my life…let alone eat here!

“So what do you want to eat?” he asked me as I opened my menu.

“W-why aren’t there prices on the menu?” I asked him.

“For you not to worry about the cost,” he said with a smile.

“No. Leeteuk, you and I both know that the reason why there are no prices on this menu is because it is really expensive. I-I don’t want you to spend money on me…”

He chuckled. “Why wouldn’t I spend money on my girlfriend. Don’t worry about it. Just choose something. Anything you like,” he said with a smile.

I sighed. “Leeteuk, you’re too much.”

The waitress came to take our orders and he ordered us some white wine with our meals.

“You know I can’t hold alcohol well…You’ve seen it before,” I reminded him.

He laughed at me. “I know. And it was really adorable,” he confessed. “You know that is when I started liking you actually.”

Leeteuk…why are you making this ‘fake dating’ thing harder than it needs to be?

 

Over an hour later Leeteuk helped me stumble into his car as I drunkenly spoke all the random crap that came through my mind.

We were going home and all I wanted to do was sleep.

 

(Alyssa’s POV)

This party was definitely not what I expected. I thought we were just going to sit down and watch a movie or something.

But all of the members of Big Bang showed up with different kinds of booze and beer. They were all drunk and dancing to their song Fantastic Baby.

Even though they were hammered they all looked amazing, I can’t even lie.

“Come on Alyssa, dance with me!” Seungri grabbed my hand and pulled in the middle of all the members.

We were all dancing like freaks and somehow G-dragon managed to slip me some alcohol so I was just a bit tipsy.

“WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!?!?”? I looked up to see a drunken Abby and a pissed off Teukie standing in the doorway.

 

(Teukie’s POV)

I heard loud music as we reached the door and something that reeked of alcohol…no, it was not Abby.

“Why is it so loud?” she said holding her head as I helped her walk to the dorm.

I frowned. What was going on in that apartment?

“Make it stoppp,” she drunkenly whined.

I walked opened their dorm door and saw all of Big Bang dancing with Alyssa in the middle.

“WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE?!?!?”  I screamed at them.

Everyone stopped dancing and Tae Yang went to kill the music.

“Alyssa…wha-whats going on?” Abby asked.

“I’m throwing a party. Can’t you tell?” she asked snobily.

“Why-why wasn’t I invited?”

“Because you’re a and people don’t like to hang around es.”

“What did you just call her?” I stood up for Abby.

“I’m sorry Leeteuk, but your little crush is a backstabbing .”

“She’s the ?! I’m pretty sure that if you looked that word up in the dictionary, your name would be in the definition!”

“Hey! That was uncalled for Leeteuk!” Seungri said.

“You and all your little friends just get the hell out of this building,” I said sternly to him.

I knew what was coming for me and I let Abby go and watched her stumble away from me as Seungri threw a punch at me.

“Don’t you tell me what to do Leeteuk,” he said in my face as he began to walk away.

I wasn’t through with this jerk and I grabbed his collar and punched him right in the jaw.

He held his jaw and punched me across the nose. I felt a snap in the bridge of my nose and thick blood ran from it.

The son of a broke my nose.

 

(Abby’s POV)

I watched them as they fought.

Why on earth are they fighting?

What have Alyssa and I done? These people are fighting about us…

I pulled out my cell phone and called Yesung.

“Hello?”

“Yesung-ah…” I said, trying not to reveal how drunk I was. “Leeteuk oppa and Seungri are fighting in the dorm…”

He hung up and a few seconds later Yesung comes running into the dorm and pulls Seungri away from Leeteuk.

(Alyssa’s POV)

I watched as Yesung pulled Seungri and Leeteuk away from each other.

“What is wrong with you two?” Yesung screamed at them.

They both hung their heads low not saying anything.

Yesung sighed and pushed Leeteuk toward the door, “Come on Hyung let’s go get you cleaned up.”

He turned to look at Abby and sighed when he saw her passed out on the couch.

“Can you make sure she gets to bed?” He asked me.

“Um no? What do I look like her maid?” I rolled my eyes at him.

Yesung sighed and went to go put Abby in her room. He came out moments later and took off with Teukie.

"Um, you guys should probably leave now.." I looked at Big Bang.

They were busy making sure Seungri was ok.

"Ok, thanks for inviting us Alyssa. It was fun!" G-dragon smiled as he ushered out s.

Looks like I should go to bed now.

 


WOOHOO UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Me and darkkeltha wrote it together this time. She just told me to add something for her but I'm not sure what to write for her...so WE LOVE ALL OF YOU! Comment suggest and subscribe.

<3flipflops34