Second Chances

One Year

 

(Alyssa’s POV)

I woke up the next morning with a massive head ache. Man I should not have drank so much last night.

“Abby!” I cried while walking into the kitchen. “Can you make me coffee?”

“Stop yelling! I have a huge hangover!” Abby groaned while lying on the couch with an ice pack over her head. “If you want coffee go make it yourself!”

“Hm, coffee doesn’t seem so important anymore.” I sat next to her and checked my phone. “Oh god.”

“What’s wrong?” Abby replied not even lifting her head up.

“Seungri texted me..”

“Who did what???!!!” Abby screeched suddenly sitting up. “Let me see!”

“I have to read it first!” I hid my phone from Abby and opened the text.

Alyssa, I saw your debut stage yesterday. Man you looked amazing, and sounded amazing. Everything was amazing. I miss you I haven’t seen you in awhile, and I realize I messed up on our date. But I want to try again if you’ll let me. I probably sound stupid now, but call me if you get a chance.

“That sounds like a load of bull if you ask me.” Abby scoffed while reading over my shoulder.

“I don’t know he sounded kind of sincere.”

“Do you not remember how angry you were with him the last time Alyssa?”

“Maybe I’ll just call him and see what happens.” I stood up and walked to my room.

“Don’t come crying to me when it ends horribly.” Abby yelled from the couch.

I sat on my bed and quickly dialed his number before I changed my mind.

“Hello?”

“Ah Seungri, it’s me Alyssa.”

“Alyssa! Oh wow, I didn’t think you’d call me back! Thank you so much.”

“It’s nothing; I would just feel bad if I didn’t respond at all.”

“Listen I’m really sorry about what happened last time. Can I make it up to you today?”

“I don’t know if that’s a good idea.”

“Hey, I’m in the neighborhood anyway, I’ll be outside your dorm in 5 ok? See ya.” Seungri said while he ended the call.

Since I had no other choice I quickly got dressed and ran out the door before Abby noticed.

“Hey! Where are you going?” I turned around and noticed Eunhyuk running down the hallway trying to catch me.

“I’m just going out.”

“With?”

“Geez, why are you grilling me? You’re not my mother.” I rolled my eyes and walked away.

Eunhyuk grabbed my arm and pulled me back,”I’ll leave you alone when you tell me where you’re going.”

“Fine, I’m going to go meet Seungri.” I pulled my arm away.

“No you’re not.” Eunhyuk stopped me.

“Eunhyuk you can’t tell me what to do!”

“I’m not telling you what to do; I’m advising what’s best for you.”

“And what would be best for me?”

“Staying with me.” Eunhyuk pulled me closer to him.

“Um, am I interrupting something.”

I looked up to see Seungri staring at Eunhyuk and me.

“Seungri!” I quickly pushed Eunhyuk away.

“I see. Well if you didn’t want to give me another chance you should have just told me.” Seungri spat as he turned and left.

“See what you did!” I yelled at Eunhyuk.

“I don’t see a problem with what just happened.” He shrugged.

“You are just the worst.” I turned away and stormed back to my apartment.

“What are you doing back so soon?” Abby asked still sitting in the same position.

“Eunhyuk just messed everything up, Seungri saw us together and thought we were together and left. Stupid monkey.”

“YAY EUNHYUK WOOHOO!” Abby cheered.

“I hate all of you!” I cried and stormed off to my room.