Mall with the Unicorn?

One Year

(Alyssa's POV)
 

"What are you doing here?" I asked looking at Abby.
"Alyssa, we really need to talk." Abby said walking towards me.
"Sorry noona, but I'm not sure if thats a good idea..." Taemin stood up and got infront of me.
"No, Taemin its fine." I grabbed his arm pushing him back.
 

Key squeased me tighter, "Yah, is everything ok?"
I just smiled back at him and stood up, "What do we need to talk about? You guys kissed I saw it, I ran away... Did I miss anything?"
"Alyssa, I think what they meant is they want to explain themselves. Right hyung?" Eunhyuk elbowed Leeteuk.
"Um, right. Abby didn't do anything , I'm the one that kissed her."
"Great, I hope you two are happy together." I said sitting back down on the couch.
 

"Alyssa thats not fair!" Abby said with tears in her eyes.
As much as it hurt me to see her cry, I couldn't back down. "Well you know what life isn't fair." I replied coldly, "Now are we done here?"
Abby shook her head and walked out the door.
"Hyung, you should take her home I'll stay here." Eunhyuk said.
Leeteuk nodded and ran out the door after Abby.
 

"Can I talk to her alone please." Eunhyuk questioned.
All the Shinee members looked at me asking with their eyes if it was ok.
I nodded back, and Onew motioned the members outside. "We're gonna go run to the store.
 

Eunhyuk sat next to me, and for awhile there was an empty silence.
Finally he turned towards me, "You do realize you can't be mad at her forever, you guys are supposed to debut together."
I wanted to argue with him, but I knew he was right. Instead I just sighed and nodded my head.
 

"Did you really like him that much?"
"I thought it was just a crush, but when I saw them..it was like I got stabbed in my chest." I whispered tears welling in my eyes.
"Alyssa, I would never hurt you like that. I'll make sure you never feel that way again." Eunhyuk took my hand and looked me straight in the eyes. I shyly turned away, but he turned my head back towards him
 

He leaned in slowly, slightly turning his head. And just as I almost reached his lips Taemin came bursting in the door, "NOONA WE'RE HOME!!"
Eunhyuk and I jumped away from each other.
 

"Y-yah, what did I say about calling me noona." I said rubbing my neck nervously.
"Keke sorry..noona!" Taemin giggled.
"I think we should start heading back..." Eunhyuk said standing up.
 

"Be careful, train hard, visit us a lot, I need your number, DO YOU HAVE A PHONE??" Key ranted shaking my shoulders.
"Geez Kibum-ah breathe." Jonghyun said pushing Key out of the way.
"I'll keep in touch guys." I said waving them off while walking out the door.
 

We just walked in silence when I noticed we were outside the dorm.
I grabbed Eunhyuk's shoulder,"I don't wanna go back yet."
"Well, where do you wanna go?"
"Um....I don't know anywhere I guess." I said pulling him away from the dorm.
"We could to the movies, park, mall."
 

"OH YES I LOVE MALLS!" I said jumping up and down, "Come on Eunhyuk lets go!" I skipped ahead of him.
"You know, if you wanna go to the mall we need to take my car." He said laughing at me.
"Oh well, ok." I said walking to his car.
 

~~~15 mins later~~~
 

"Eunhyuk don't you think thats a little much?" I looked over at Eunhyuk as we were walking inside the mall. He had a mask covering his face, a baseball cap, a scarf, and glasses all on for disguise.
"Well, when you're a big hallyu star like me you get recognized often." He boasted.
I rolled my eyes and scouted the mall for any good stores.
 

"OH EUNHYUK-AH!" I yelled pointing at a store with lots of cute stuffed animals and toys.
Eunhyuk covered my mouth with his hand,"AISH! You're gonna get me caught."
"Well, what am I supposed to do when I want your attention?" I pouted.
Eunhyuk smirked,"Call me oppa!"
 

"Fine, OPPA I'm going in this store." I brushed past him and skipped into the store.
I ran up and down the aisles giggling at all the cute little toys, then I saw the most wonderful thing in my life.
A giant, pink, plush, unicorn. Almost as big as a medium sized dog.
I sat there for a good 3 minutes staring at it.
I felt a tap on my shoulder,"What are you looking at?" Eunhyuk creeped up over my shoulder.
 

"U-unicorn. A giant...pink...UNICORN!" I jumped up and down pointing at it.
"Why don't you buy it then?"
"I didn't bring my wallet. God I'm so stupid." I whimpered.
Eunhyuk sighed nudged me,"Hey stop pouting, you look pathetic."
I glared at him and rolled my eyes.
"You know what, I'll just get for you." He sighed grabbing the toy from the aisle, and walked to the cashier. "Just wait for me outside ok?"
 

~~~~2 minutes later~~~~
 

I saw him walking towards me with the unicorn in hand.
"Oppa, I love you so much right now."
He smirked and we made our way to a small bench a couple of feet away.
I yawned and layed my head on his shoulder. I closed my eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep.

When I opened my eyes I was in Eunhyuks room, I looked around and saw him laying in the spot next to me.
I smiled and scooted closer to him and fell back asleep.

 


 

Whew I kinda got tired of all the drama it made me sad...So I decided to put in a little mushy stuff bleh! Lol enjoy you guys comment suggest subscribe!

-flipflops34