Shocker

One Year

(Narrator’s POV)

Abby awoke in the morning to the guys whispering amongst themselves.

It was oddly quiet and there was an air of ‘shock’.

All she could think of, was what the heck could have happened that was this monumental for the Super Junior dorm to be quiet when usually it is loud and annoying.

Then she noticed that Alyssa wasn’t in the room with everyone else.

Her heart stopped.

What happened to Alyssa?

“Guys?” Abby asked, voice quivering.

They all stopped the weird stuff they were doing and looked at her.

“Where is Alyssa?”

“She uh….” Kyuhyun said.

“What???”

“She slept with Eunhyuk…”

“SHE DID WHAT?!”

*Flashback*

“Eunhyuuuuuuuukkkk. Wakey wakeyyyyyyyyy.” Kyuhyun snickered as he snuck into Eunhyuk’s room.

“You need to wake up now hyung or I’ll poor water on you,” he said laughing evilly as he snuck closer to the bed.

As he got closer, he realized that there was two bodies in the bed, and one of them was Alyssa’s.

He gasped and crept closer to get a better look and saw that neither of them had shirts on.

Kyuhyun jumped backward and covered his gaping mouth running out of the room and shutting the door behind him.

“Yah! What’s the matter with you?” Siwon asked, sipping some of his black coffee, when saw the shocked Kyuhyun.

“Aly-Alyss…”

“What about Alyssa?” Yesung asked, walking into view and the rest of the group members quieting down to watch Kyu.

“She….had with Eunhyuk….”

They all gasped.

*End of Flashback*

Kyuhyun nodded apologetically. “I guess she was just mad that you kissed Teukie Hyung.”

“For the millionth time. I. Did. Not. Kiss. Leeteuk.”

“You know what?” Minnie asked, interjecting.

They looked at him.

“Maybe they have done it before…and her hating him was just a way to cover it up.”

Abby felt herself go sheet white and sway back and forth.

What if it was true?

Had they been sleeping together and covered it up so well that no one seemed to notice it?

“Nah…they wouldn’t do that…” Siwon said unsurely.

“We all know that Eunhyuk has had the biggest crush on Alyssa since the second she got here though…” Ryeowook said.

“So you are saying that they have been sleeping with each other?” Donghae said, unsure of the situation.

Kyuhyun nodded.

"Well how do you know???" Donghae asked again, really hoping that this wasn't true.

"Alyssa has been eating a lot of grapefruit recently...do you think she is pregnant?" Minnie asked.

Abby gasped.

"What?" they all asked.

"Alyssa hates grapefruit..."

"So you are saying that she could be pregnant???"

Abby nodded. "Oh my god..."

"Well what are you going to do at rehearsal today? She can't have a dance rehearsal if she is pregnant..." Siwon said.

"NO! We can't tell her that we know. We won't tell her that we know. We are about to debut and this was all her idea to even come to Korea. It would be awful if we had to back down now when SM already announced out debut," She said protectively.

"But we can't let her dance if she is pregnant! She will hurt the baby!"

Abby glared at them. "She would want to push herself as much as possible until she reaches the limit that the baby can take. Okay? If she thought that it would be bad, then she would have already told us."

A door opened from the hallway.

"No one speak of this to anyone," Abby said, finally, and walked to the bathroom.

 

AT REHEARSAL LATER THAT DAY

(Abby's POV)

Oh my freaking gosh.

It is so hot in this freaking room and I am sweating like a freaking pig.

I. Am. About. To. Die.

Like for goodness sake! I didn't sign up for this!

"Alright! Nice work! Take 15, you two diserve it," our manager said, leaving the room.

"THANK GOODNESS!" I yelled out when it was Alyssa and I alone in the room.

I walked over to my water bottle and downed half of it then grabbed my towel to wipe away the nasty, sticky sweat.

"Abby..." I heard Alyssa whisper softly behind me.

Oh no.

Is she about to tell me?

"Uh, yeah?"

"Why was everybody being so weird around me this morning?"

"Uh, what are you talking about?"

"You know...they wouldn't talk to me, and they kept on giving me weird looks."

"They are boys Alyssa. Don't take it personally," was the only thing that I could come up with.

They boys entered the room to talk and Alyssa went back to the dance floor to try and get a move that she absolutely couldn't make during rehearsal.

"Hey guys!" Minnie said enthusiastically.

I turned around to greet him and saw Alyssa, out of the corner of my eye, fall onto her face.

"Alyssa! Are you alright!?" I heard Eunhyuk scream.

Alyssa hopped back up and pushed the helping Eunhyuk away.

"I'm fine Eunhyuk. Really..."

"I told you we should have not let her come! She is going to hurt the baby!" Siwon yelled at me when he realized she was fine.

The entire room stopped and Siwon's face instantly turned regretful of what he just said.

Eunhyuk looked at Alyssa.

"You're pregnant?"


Sorry for the crappy chapter! I had to hury up with this one...it took me 20 minutes...normally it is an hour and a half.

FLIPFLOPS ITS YOUR TURN TO WRITE NOW!!!

I love you guys! <3

Comment, suggest, subscribe!

 

*darkkeltha